Male HQ

Russell Acupressure Oil Massage Outcall Service

On 31/12/2013 at 9:58 AM, russellbodyworks said:

A8A9C061-0CD9-4878-8EC6-709178C95BB7_zps

Natural Libido Enhancement Using Acupressure?

What is Libido? Call it sexual desire, sexual drive or sexual appetite, libido is a natural and instinctive form of psychic energy that urges us to want to have sex.

Psychological factors play a more prominent role in the LOSS of libido. Depression, anxiety, feelings of insecurity, insomnia and exhaustion are all causes of LOW libido.

If you are concerned about your LACK of libido, you may want to consider some alternative therapies. Acupressure may work for you.

Chinese medicine, the origin of acupressure, has been used for 5000 years to treat a variety of disorders. If you are needle shy, acupressure is a great way to get the benefits without the stress ~ By Christy Callahan

BOOK Russell Bodyworks NOW!!

I LOVE my BODY I may flaunt it BUT my body my soul and my car are NOT for sale.

I don't have a problem with my body but I DON'T want my body to be a distraction from my TALENT or my brain

Every Saturday after 4pm onwards 

Earlier Slot For Regulars 

$70 for 60 min Massage or

$88 for 120 min for 3 in 1

Body Scrub

Body Massage 

and Floral Milk Bath for Goodluck

For Student/Gym Goer/NSF

$50 for 60 min Massage or

$68 for 120 min for 3 in 1

Body Scrub

Body Massage 

and Floral Milk Bath for Goodluck

Sensual But NOT Sexual

BOOK NOW 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 24/04/2014 at 12:36 PM, russellbodyworks said:

A67C2FCF-11F2-41A5-93D3-58257F1D3839_zps

The study published in the New England Journal of Medicine showed that people with diabetes who spent just 30 minutes to soak in a tub of warm water can lower blood sugar levels by about 13 percent.

Meanwhile, Japanese studies reveal habits soak for 10 minutes in warm water can improve heart health in men and women, helping to better exercise test, and reduce pain.

How do flower bath? In essence, water and flowers are two elements that can be used as a means of relaxation. In the philosophy of traditional Chinese medicine, water is a very strong element in the practice of energy healing.

Health Info

By Russell Bodyworks

On 24/04/2014 at 12:36 PM, russellbodyworks said:

A67C2FCF-11F2-41A5-93D3-58257F1D3839_zps

The study published in the New England Journal of Medicine showed that people with diabetes who spent just 30 minutes to soak in a tub of warm water can lower blood sugar levels by about 13 percent.

Meanwhile, Japanese studies reveal habits soak for 10 minutes in warm water can improve heart health in men and women, helping to better exercise test, and reduce pain.

How do flower bath? In essence, water and flowers are two elements that can be used as a means of relaxation. In the philosophy of traditional Chinese medicine, water is a very strong element in the practice of energy healing.

Health Info

By Russell Bodyworks

• 1 month later...

For NSmen

To empower you:

As a physically ready NSMan and nation defender, Russell Bodyworks has initiated a series of Perks for you as an Operationally Ready Man...

3 in 1

1 Body Scub

2 Body Massage 

3 Body Hot Milk Floral Bath

Russell in the City

Book Now

Edited by russellbodyworks

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/03/2014 at 2:38 PM, russellbodyworks said:

4795123D-23B8-4E49-A2A1-8F045988E9DE_zps

ACUPRESSURE: As one of the most recognizable of the Asian bodywork therapies, acupressure is similar to its sister therapy acupuncture, but works by applying pressure--not needles--to various key points on the body as a means to stimulate healing.

According to the Acupressure Institute in Berkeley, California, acupressure is the umbrella for several styles of work that all use the same ancient trigger points and meridians (channels through which energy, also known as chi, travels through the body). Differences, they say, come in the rhythm, pressure, and technique used during the therapy.

Book now !!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this guy is so weird.

on his first post - his Facebook "name" doesn't exist. trying searching for "Rusell Bodyworks" and you will find no related page there.

next his WhatsApp is practically dead - have messaged him about 5 times on different occasions to enquire about bookings but no reply at all.

now if it's a matter of taste, e.g. he only wants to massage a specific type of person then please do say it out on your posting.

for now, I'm having doubts if "Russell" is real, and if this massage service even exists.

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2013 at 1:28 PM, russellbodyworks said:

Importance of Gluteal Massage

Everyone SHOULD get glute work as part of their massage. YES, your BUTT muscles. The BACKSIDE!

Did you also know that most of us, MEN and women alike, carry most of our STRESS in our buttocks? That's right and if you start to pay attention to it you will probably NOTICE that you are clenching your CHEEKS a lot MORE than you realized and to LEAVE them out during a MASSAGE makes NO sense!

Yes, it can be EROTIC, but only if you WANT it to be. CHEERS!!!

On 4/20/2018 at 1:39 PM, Exynos said:

this guy is so weird.

on his first post - his Facebook "name" doesn't exist. trying searching for "Rusell Bodyworks" and you will find no related page there.

next his WhatsApp is practically dead - have messaged him about 5 times on different occasions to enquire about bookings but no reply at all.

now if it's a matter of taste, e.g. he only wants to massage a specific type of person then please do say it out on your posting.

for now, I'm having doubts if "Russell" is real, and if this massage service even exists.

I whatsapp him, he did replied me quite fast leh.

On 6/6/2018 at 3:14 PM, james28 said:

How to book when no contact details at all

His contact is in the first post of this thread mah.

Btw, I haven’t tried him yet. Any recent field report to share?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic