Male HQ

Car Fun (Compiled)

its sad 99% of the posts in this thread is focused on SOLICITING šŸš—CAR FUN, Iā€™m tempted to share what happened during the 2 times i did it... but i wonā€™t... hope u respect my privacy:)

Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 
Ā Ā  Ā 
what i can share with u is:

1) its difficult to find a carpark to do it, but the 1st guy was smart, he installed curtains.

Ā  Ā Ā 
Ā Ā  Ā 
2) 2nd guy, difficult to do it at nite, coz u need to do it with the lights on so pple canā€™t see u... not the best experience:(

35 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

its sad 99% of the posts in this thread is focused on SOLICITING šŸš—CAR FUN, Iā€™m tempted to share what happened during the 2 times i did it... but i wonā€™t... hope u respect my privacy:)

Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 
Ā Ā  Ā 
what i can share with u is:

1) its difficult to find a carpark to do it, but the 1st guy was smart, he installed curtains.

Ā  Ā Ā 
Ā Ā  Ā 
2) 2nd guy, difficult to do it at nite, coz u need to do it with the lights on so pple canā€™t see u... not the best experience:(

Hi,

Ā 

I didnā€™t read the history of this thread but I was intrigued by your 1st comment that itā€™s sad 99% of the posts is focused on soliciting car fun. Without sharing any details, do you mind just explaining whatā€™s sad about it?Ā Iā€™m trying to understand your perspective and I have no other ill meanings behind my question. Apologies if it offends you in any way because that wasnā€™t the intention.Ā 
Ā 

thanks.Ā