Male HQ

Car Fun (Compiled)

Any drivers like to hb discreet jerk off in ur car?

Park.. sit bhind..

Once im near ur car, will ask u blindfold urslf use face mask..

Once i come in, will jerk u off using massage oil, u cn play with my dick too..

Once u cum, i will go off..

Very discreet. Quick fun.

Stay Tampines.

Pm me at telegram  Mimmm29. 

On 9/15/2020 at 12:17 PM, TT2880 said:

Hello.

This reminds me of long long time ago... when I picked up an undergrad fr his condo at Pasir Ris. We were chatting at Sgboy chat room and we were both horny. 

We didn't trade pic. Jus exchanged msn and arrange the time to pick him up. He turned out to be a tall and attactive fit lad. We drove to a quiet place at Lorong Halus. Once i stopped my car he just bent down and started to suck me. He sure was much hornier than I imagine. He didn't need me to do much for him. I can see he was really enjoying every moment sucking and sniffing my manhood. So I jus sit back on the driver seat and enjoyed the moment and once a while naughtily pinched his nipple and stroke his dick. When I am near to cum, i told him and that got him even more enthusiastic. He deep throat me deeper and I burst my juice into his throat and he swallowed every bit. Then he started to masturbate himself and came on his tummy. I passed him some tissues, we cleaned up and sent him back. 

Such quick satisfying no-frill thrill are rare but good to look forward to then.

Sgboy chat room is vert happening