Male HQ

Share Your Grindr / Jack'd Experience

Guest Guest

n

11 hours ago, TheVisitors said:

I get such stupid offers quite often...ZZZ

15033813_1671607583149337_334201978_n.png?oh=030e25ec537b07f2e53162fb20e11fbf&oe=582BD26F

shdnt hide his face or at least keep his body

I m abit lost, he is paying u to worship your muscles or for u to worship his muscle?????? he seemed bulky

48 minutes ago, TheVisitors said:

He is paying me. I even got NSF and 16 years old. Wonder where they got the money from

Oh, nowadays youngsters are richer than all of us!!!!!!!!!!! from those who like cooking/baking, it appeared that they don't really shop, but cooking stuff can b equally expensive.....all recve big angbaos and etc, they get to go on  holidays

not at my times, I earned and slogged hard to repay debts and then I go for my first holidays

nowadays, it s something weird if during your univ/poly days u don't get to go on subsidised holidays

being rich, can be equally stingy by the way...

The visitors , i know he s paying u, but I m lost at the part:
 he s paying u to admire him or to pay u to let u be admired???

On 11 November 2016 at 9:12 AM, emojess said:

Alright I don't know if you guys here ever experienced this.

I got his bad experience in Jack'd where a white buff guy named "Mr. Brown" pretend to be friend with me at first. We chatted like 4-5 days exchanging interests, hobbies and etc. Suddenly he said that he willing to come visit me all the way from Canada as he has business trip to south korea, and he will drop by another flight to visit me. I was a bit skeptical but at the sametime I was of course happy and excited for it. I even said I will bring him sightseeing at my hometown. Next day he prints screen his flight date and airport transfer information dated on that day. It really convincing so I just continue to believe him.   

Btw I lived in Sabah, KK, and after like few days, I receive an unknown number caller from my HP but I didnt pick up. Suddenly a msg pop up in my whatapps claiming he is Mr. Brown and said he has a situation where he get detained in KLIA immigration for unknown reason. At this time I was very stupid to believe it and I try my best to help. We chatted for some time and he eventually called me again and I pick up. I can heard his nervous and frightening voice over the phone and he told me there will be a officer who will call me. Afterthat an officer who name Jasmine Bt. something called me that they detained Mr. Brown for bringing more than 10,000 USD into the country and there will be some penalty. I was like wtf. Then I proceed to ask how to settle and said why cant he pay the penalty since he got so much cash with him now and she answered me they cant accept USD and only accept RM. She then proceed to tell me to online transfer the penalty money to her bank account. Due to my immature thinking, I thought it would be some kind of bribing where I can bribe her without her senior officers knowing and that she will release Mr. Brown. She asking for RM3500, but I try to negotiate to cut down the penalty as I have not enough fund in my bank and said she will discuss with other same rank officer. After I transfer like RM1000 to her, she immediately told me to send the bank in slip in whatapps and told me must pay in full. 

I was really headache that time and I even ask help from my sister. But thanks God my sister found some KLIA scam articles in the internet and just very similar with my situation. At first I refuse to believe as I wanted to meet Mr. Brown badly. After she shown me the article, then I realized maybe it was indeed a scam. I called that female officer again and asked her it is a scam, she reluctantly said no. I wanted to continue to help but my sister said enough is enough. The scam will be endless as if I pay full already, the next day they create more situation and will ask for more.

Feeling very down and frustrated, I finally gave up and at the same time Mr. Brown keep texting me if I already settle all the problems. Then I told him that he scammed me along with that Jasmine binti fucking @#$@#$%#. He continued to bluff and force me to pay the penalty so they can release him. I then ignored him and next day his whatapps profile pics become blank. 

Anyhow, this is a lesson for me to learn. Whenever a white guy msg me in any gay dating apps saying he wanna be friend with me, I will ignore it. 

http://annoynoussharing.blogspot.sg/2016/11/klia-scam.html

Guest bigdicked kind hearted guy
1 hour ago, yokohamajin said:

Chatted someone on Grindr who looked like a young nerdy slim student twink on the profile.

But  when I met up with him outside his house, he looked at least 70% out of shape and different from his profile and the photos he sent me. He was fat obese (I have no discrimination against fat people but just not my sexual preference), and his behaviour, language and mental state were weird, beyond normal...

then I realized why he was given Pes F for NS...

I regretted the moment I saw him,,, but i was too kind hearted to reject on spot.

So I went to his house (his family was rich though) and had WORST sex I ever had in my life. To be honest, I felt like I was having sex with a hospital patient.

I almost want to cry during the sex, my heart was literally screaming and crying when I was topping him.

He wanted to French kiss me I avoided.

I quickly made him cum and left the house.

Nightmare.....Nightmare...Nightmare...

I would never have imagined that I would ever have sex with a person who is in that physical and mental abnormal state .

I do not want to reveal how he was. You can imagine going to IMH and have sex with an abnormal patient you see there...That's what it felt like.

Thank you for giving away Charity Sex,

The universe will remember you for this kind act, after having accumulated this karmic merit , you will be rewarded this life time. You will meet the man of your dreams, who will love you whole heartedly and make you so happy that you will pass on with a big smile on your face when you think back on all the happy times you had with your dream guy ,.rewarded as a handsome, virile, big dicked, high libidoed heck of a bull that is also kind in the heart, who takes good care of you in and outside the bedroom, you will always have powerful orgasms that make you want to draw closer to this handsome and virile guy that you earned form performing this charity sex act,

This wonderful person will love you  to bits and will willingly step in front of a train to die in your place that shows how much he loves you, not only that he shares his fortume with you and does not expect your to return all his gifts that he gives to you, He only wants you to be happy.

wake up.

You have already done the act, acting the way you do will not undo the fact of the matter that you have been had by  this so called " IMH" patient kind of weird guy.

Why not tell yourself , you made him happy , he gets to eat the flesh of a heavenly swan ,while he in your eyes may have been a warty Toad, 

Just be thankful that you escaped unscathed and just bless the other party and tell yourself , the universe is gonna reward you for your charity sex with a toad and you will be rewarded  with a sexy handsome, virile, big dicked and high libido sex god with a heart of kindness and a loving and patient nature.That guy will come inot your life soon.

Isn't it better ? than to tell yourself you went through a nightmare X 3 

2 minutes ago, Guest bigdicked kind hearted guy said:

Thank you for giving away Charity Sex,

The universe will remember you for this kind act, after having accumulated this karmic merit , you will be rewarded this life time. You will meet the man of your dreams, who will love you whole heartedly and make you so happy that you will pass on with a big smile on your face when you think back on all the happy times you had with your dream guy ,.rewarded as a handsome, virile, big dicked, high libidoed heck of a bull that is also kind in the heart, who takes good care of you in and outside the bedroom, you will always have powerful orgasms that make you want to draw closer to this handsome and virile guy that you earned form performing this charity sex act,

This wonderful person will love you  to bits and will willingly step in front of a train to die in your place that shows how much he loves you, not only that he shares his fortume with you and does not expect your to return all his gifts that he gives to you, He only wants you to be happy.

wake up.

You have already done the act, acting the way you do will not undo the fact of the matter that you have been had by  this so called " IMH" patient kind of weird guy.

Why not tell yourself , you made him happy , he gets to eat the flesh of a heavenly swan ,while he in your eyes may have been a warty Toad, 

Just be thankful that you escaped unscathed and just bless the other party and tell yourself , the universe is gonna reward you for your charity sex with a toad and you will be rewarded  with a sexy handsome, virile, big dicked and high libido sex god with a heart of kindness and a loving and patient nature.That guy will come inot your life soon.

Isn't it better ? than to tell yourself you went through a nightmare X 3 

Yeah I got away with it already, just a past episode of my life that happened to be so so dramatic.

Just sharing my dramatic but totally real experience in this thread only. Not to imply anything positive or negative. Cheers

Guest bigdicked kind hearted guy
11 hours ago, yokohamajin said:

Yeah I got away with it already, just a past episode of my life that happened to be so so dramatic.

Just sharing my dramatic but totally real experience in this thread only. Not to imply anything positive or negative. Cheers

good on yer , stay positive mate

Guest blockdude

today i read someone's profile that say "its rude for blocking ppl profile unless that guy is weirdly persistent that become annoying"

what do you think? are we rude to block other?

i block a lot , like a loooot. whenever i see someone out there i know for sure i dont bother talk to them, be it because physically, his height, weight, age, etc i will just block even before he chat me up.

i mean what the point they are wasting my space of viewing other suitable guys for me (free apps lol)

and for those that chat me up, eventhough i mentioned clearly NPNC etc but they still show me only torso, or nothing, i will eventually block him as well, as i feel this kind of guys has no manner and courtesy at all and theres a lot this kind of guy around in this app.

so am i rude? or am i just being practical?

42 minutes ago, Guest blockdude said:

today i read someone's profile that say "its rude for blocking ppl profile unless that guy is weirdly persistent that become annoying"

i block a lot , like a loooot. whenever i see someone out there i know for sure i dont bother talk to them, be it because physically, his height, weight, age, etc i will just block even before he chat me up.

i mean what the point they are wasting my space of viewing other suitable guys for me (free apps lol)

and for those that chat me up, eventhough i mentioned clearly NPNC etc but they still show me only torso, or nothing, i will eventually block him as well, as i feel this kind of guys has no manner and courtesy at all and theres a lot this kind of guy around in this app.

I block many too. I don't see anything wrong in blocking people since the function exists in the first place.

Blocking them prevent them from becoming an irritant and at at the same time signal them to move on and find someone who sees eye to eye with them. 

You are assuming that  those dudes that you pre-blocked were interested in you in the first place, which is presumptuous.

But it's your app on your phone, so use it any way u deem fit. Alternatively, you can use filter too.

19 hours ago, Guest blockdude said:

• 2 weeks later...

This group must be fucking desperate using a different profile each time or a few times trying to get participating dicks and asses to join even after being ignored or blocked.Just got another one earlier. If you are reading this, tell your committee to attend marketing classes instead of repeatedly spamming uninterested profiles.

15492067_216405012147483_910975144621187

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

On 29/11/2016 at 11:01 PM, Guest blockdude said:

So many people think they know how things should work, so they tell people what to do.

"Don't click the chat button if you have no intention of showing me a face pic."

"Don't ask me for a face pic if you don't send me one first."

"It is only courtesy to share your photo first if you want to see mine."

I think it's silly to set up rules where you have no authority to do so ... but some people enjoy getting angry when people disobey their rules. "You must be stupid," they say, "Or else you're being rude."

As though it's not rude to tell people what to do in the first place, as though it's not stupid to expect people to do what you say. 

Got spammed again by those idiots desperate for someone to fuck them.

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

On 12/13/2016 at 1:31 PM, iamziz said:

This group must be fucking desperate using a different profile each time or a few times trying to get participating dicks and asses to join even after being ignored or blocked.Just got another one earlier. If you are reading this, tell your committee to attend marketing classes instead of repeatedly spamming uninterested profiles.

15492067_216405012147483_910975144621187

Bloody desperate people. Got spammed again. Anyone knows how to get rid of them or maybe they need a visit from the authority? Yet using another profile to beg for a dick/ass. 

― J'son M. Lee 

On 12/13/2016 at 4:04 PM, devilry said:

So many people think they know how things should work, so they tell people what to do.

"Don't click the chat button if you have no intention of showing me a face pic."

"Don't ask me for a face pic if you don't send me one first."

"It is only courtesy to share your photo first if you want to see mine."

I think it's silly to set up rules where you have no authority to do so ... but some people enjoy getting angry when people disobey their rules. "You must be stupid," they say, "Or else you're being rude."

As though it's not rude to tell people what to do in the first place, as though it's not stupid to expect people to do what you say. 

Such colossal self-entitlement. Of course if you want to chat with someone, you need to read his profile. If he has a face and demands one from you, he has every right to block you if you don't have one. You, however, have NO right to waste his time by doing sth he already asked you not to do. Why not just move on if you can't even agree with him? Why must you try to chat him up to prove that you're a plain dick? Why am I even typing this absolute common sense...

• 4 weeks later...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

15940749_229989474122370_519204987727983

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest rare common sense

On 12/16/2016 at 2:32 PM, bigdanbeam said:

The issue is, people who put those statements on their profiles have no facepics to start with. Big irony

It could be that they've removed their pictures not too long ago. If they never had one to begin with it's unlikely that people would even view their profiles, let alone chat with them, hence whatever ironic statements they make are pointless and in a way, non-existent.

Guest rare common sense

I would also like to add that the only visibility that they can get is through annoying the hell out of people by chatting with them and hence, if they do not get blocked, they get hated on. Such folly, aint it?

I like it that these are lawless lands.

You can put any profiles, demand whatever you want and then nobody bother to read it even or even bother to respect your wish even after you tell them to. Nobody respect no rules here.

Behind all that anonymity and horniness, most of them behave like animals in heat. All that they care is that if you look hot then they want you. Even if you reject then again and again, they still stalk you like wild animal hunting for sex prey. Sex hunger is even more crazy than food hunger. 

I enjoy putting my pic out there like a piece of meat and watch them go frenzy trying to get me. They want to waste time, I can also waste their time. They demand anything, I answer LOL. Give them false hopes. They call me a tease and time waster but they themselves are too. Don't expect logic in these lawless lands.

There are no rules here. If you get irritated by such nonsense then they are not right for you. LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone just messaged on Grindr and sent a picture of a young man and a young lady. I asked which one him. ''Which do u think? That comes as an insult.'' I said no. There are transgenders on Grindr and if he wanted to show himself, he shouldn't show other people's picture and to respect the privacy of the other party.

Just go on Grindr and Hornet and some other apps.

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Anyone managed to find their bf through gay apps?

i did :)

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Anyone managed to find their bf through gay apps?

yeah. did not found bf but a gf thrugh gay apps. more like a she-male. does that count?

Guest guest

Some youngster guy told me I am "Fat and Old" after looking at my pic.

I certainly am not, even though I am no male supermodel. 

How can I win him back???

Should I use fake pictures?

• 2 weeks later...

17553601_270559343398716_978685475452524

― J'son M. Lee 

• 3 weeks later...

I have re-installed my Grindr apps this long weekend. Nothing much has changed in the way ppl there communicate and look for sex. The only thing I noticed is there are more guys declaring their hiv+ status. I'm not discriminating then but I'm saddened and shocked with the numbers I saw returning from "hiatus". 

Guest Annoyed

There is always a bunch of ugly guys around my area that keeps making new accounts and kept pestering despite the constant blocks on grindr. Why do they keep making new accounts and accept reality?

Also both apps have the opposite pros and cons of each other.

Grindr- fast easy to use but only 10 blocks per day and shitty filter options. No notifications.

Jackd- unlimited blocks and great filter options. You can enable notifications. But slow, buggy and GPS is inaccurate at times.

• 2 months later...

Most of the people on these apps is really ignorance, confusing and arrogant I would say. I dont know why people are so sensitive about the chatting stuff like if you are interested in the guy just say "Hi", but I noticed some minority group of people they can't accept "Hi", they want something more than "Hi" like this kind of Greeting doesn't attract them. I mean COME ON, our gay community is already so small, why can't everybody be friendly? And Plus, "Hi" is the simple way to greet. If you're interested, just fucking say Hi, and fucking ask the question you want to know but don't expect so much from it (don't be a desperado).

To me, no matter how well the chats went, you need to meet up to confirm, because chats and reality is totally different. Some people often chat too long and I really don't understand if you are interested in the guy why can't you just make an appointment with him although not everyone care if you are going to meet them or not but please bear in mind that if you take it too long he might have gone to someone else. And also you must be smart to "chat". Example if you like this profile, and if you are the one who always initiate the chats people will start to back off from you. (I know this is really stupid). People back off because you send to much messages. People like it to be secretive, slow reply, so it makes you seems interesting. This is true but I feel sad for this community. Im not saying all of the people in the apps are like this but most of it.

I chatted with a guy on one of the app, well he is the one who knock at me first but after we decide to meet up which he the one who suggested it disappeared. Well im not saying that I feel sad over this but I'm kinda pissed. People put hopes in finding .. who knows their "soulmate" or friends but to them they just makes this community seemed despair. I'm not saying that people who disappeared are wrong, they have every rights to do that. One thing I learned from it is that try to not initiate too much, fall too much, hope too much, expect too much but instead be like them. They are still hopes.

Guest Friendly

I think a lot of people have this sense of entitlement and they think the world revolves around them. Met this guy through Grindr and clearly wasn't my type. I guess I wasn't his type as well. Since we are already out, we might as well end the night well with a nice chat and meal. To my horror this person turned out to be a diva. We went to a subway kind of shop for dinner and he expected me to pay and serve him like a queen. Conversation was bad as well & I guess he has low or zero eq. Keep telling me how cheapo he was. Worst of all he asked me if I am buying him the meal since I look like a generous guy. I smiled at him and said no and he paid me back. It was a painful experience. I guess a mistake on my part is that he didn't want to share his face pic when I asked before we met and I should have cancelled the meeting .. Lesson learnt, if people are hiding or secretive about stuff don't waste time, simply drop them ..

On 23 November 2016 at 0:06 AM, Bevy said:

Wow... M surprised that it was the exact same scenario and same person too I suppose.. He named himself Mr. Brown and I got to know him through Jack during my trip in Penang. Difference is that he claimed he was from Dubai instead of Canada. Chatted for 3 days in which I had came back to Sg and he told me he was going to have a business trip to Seoul but will drop by Sg to see me as a friend. To be frank, how odd I thought... Won't it be a turn around trip for him.. But I just brushed off the thoughts in my mind as anyway, it's his own money and none of my business.. 

However, things were getting really weird on the evening before he arrived the next morning. He screenshot and sent me his flight number, in which was dubai - KL - Sg. No name no itinerary.. And isnt Emirates flying direct to Sg?? Looks just like it was taken from some online travel agent or something. In my mind, i kept thinking something is wrong here and there it goes the morning.

about 10am I got a call from him saying he had landed in KLIA and my reaction was oh.. And before i could even say more he hang up the call.. However, I had noticed something fishy.. Why issit so quiet.. No sound nothing not even an echo on the background as if he was in some sort of cemetery.

less than 5 minutes I had another call from him saying that he was scared and he got into trouble with the immigration officer. He claimed that they were going to call me and before I coulld finish my sentence, he hung up again. I was getting a mixed feeling right there.. Suspicious and annoyed.. And another phone call less than 2 minutes by a lady claiming that she was the immigration officer who so-called detained that Mr. brown who claimed himself to be my old friend.. Reason being detained; he brought in 46k usd worth of cash and it is illegal.

and I remembered litterally ask her on the phone "so?" And there was a few second of pause and she said that I have to come down to KL rightaway to bail him out or I can wire a sum of amount to a designated account. "Lady... If u think u can scam me so easily like that, I bet you r the world most ridiculous dummy and you know what... You gotta learn 100 years more before you can do that.." i think she got a bit surprised with my answer and raised her voice "so how r u gonna settle ur friend here?!?! I'm going to send him to the police you know!!" Then I calmly answered " please do rightaway and make sure you have a good fuck with ur flithy boyfriend down there before you send urself together with him behind the bar." Boy she hang up rightaway. LOL

And that Brown look for me again via whatsapp "how can you be so heartless and ruthless to me??" And i saw him still typing for the next message.. My answer "Fuck you" and he never reply anymore. Within a minute display picture was taken down.. And he vanished into thin air.

oh and I just recalled.. For whatever reason, That lady did ask me where do i come from " Malaysian? Pinoy? Singaporean?" Gee lady... You gotta learn how to be a good immigration officer first next time before you decided to make the official call.

and for you Brown or whoever you are or maybe whatever you are down there! If you are reading this.. Go fuck yourself! 

Guys, this may be an entertaining thread or something fun to read but bear in mind, as stupid as it may sound, these kind of things happen in the world. People have their own means to earn a dime. And I believe a couple or maybe quite a number of victims had fallen under their hand. Hence, my suggestion is to always stay calm no matter how bad the situation may seemed to be. Only by having a cool head and being calm, you can access the situation fully and react timely.

Stay alert guys ;)

Just wanna share my experience that happened to me. My english is not good so pardon me if u hve trouble reading or understanding

I met a guy through grindr. we chatted for quite some time and decided to hve fun at my place. Frm the pict that he sent me,he look avrge. Since i dnt hve high expectation on people,i just give it a shot. He also said he is a flex b,same with me bt since he dnt wanna top,i will top him.

On our meeting day,i opened the door wide while looking for him. I saw him from far. He is tall,fair and quite well build body with clean cut hair. Walking towards my house with a bike helmet on his arm . Gosh! He looks so freaking hot! I thought our session would last long bt it didnt. We watched porn while doing our foreplay. He started sucking me so good that my hand started gg to his bubbly bottom automatically. I got up n put on a cndom n  lubricate his manhole. As i was playing his hole,i felt like there is something weird. I stopped him frm sucking me n turn him

Over. I took a closer look at his ass. Holyshit! There is a huge anal warts! I stop playing with it n wipe my hand. Straight away i asked him.

Me:Do you knw what is on yr anus?

Him: IDK. Why?

Me: its warts,u dnt knw? When do U start having this? Is it after u had fun with someone?

Him: 2 weeks ago. I hvnt had fun for quite some time

( i saw his eyes. He was scared n unsure of his ans. He is trying to lie)

Me: i think u should get yrself check.

Despite having said that,i go ahead and fuck him with cndom. I prevent going deeper so that i would not get in contact with his skin. He then tried to ejaculate soon after. Same with me. After that i quickly went to the toilet and washup. I scrub and wash with soap many times. Aft he washup,he gets ready and leave. We didnt spoke alot. I just texted him asking him to seek treatment from Dr n ask him to take care.

Im nt sure if what i did 

(To continue fucking him) was right. Bt hopefully i am clean frm anything. Such a waste. Such physically gifted person has this. This incident has nw made me realised n be more aware on who am i hvg fun with. Bt i really pity that fellow.

10 hours ago, Deel said:

Just wanna share my experience that happened to me. My english is not good so pardon me if u hve trouble reading or understanding

I met a guy through grindr. we chatted for quite some time and decided to hve fun at my place. Frm the pict that he sent me,he look avrge. Since i dnt hve high expectation on people,i just give it a shot. He also said he is a flex b,same with me bt since he dnt wanna top,i will top him.

On our meeting day,i opened the door wide while looking for him. I saw him from far. He is tall,fair and quite well build body with clean cut hair. Walking towards my house with a bike helmet on his arm . Gosh! He looks so freaking hot! I thought our session would last long bt it didnt. We watched porn while doing our foreplay. He started sucking me so good that my hand started gg to his bubbly bottom automatically. I got up n put on a cndom n  lubricate his manhole. As i was playing his hole,i felt like there is something weird. I stopped him frm sucking me n turn him

Over. I took a closer look at his ass. Holyshit! There is a huge anal warts! I stop playing with it n wipe my hand. Straight away i asked him.

Me:Do you knw what is on yr anus?

Him: IDK. Why?

Me: its warts,u dnt knw? When do U start having this? Is it after u had fun with someone?

Him: 2 weeks ago. I hvnt had fun for quite some time

( i saw his eyes. He was scared n unsure of his ans. He is trying to lie)

Me: i think u should get yrself check.

Despite having said that,i go ahead and fuck him with cndom. I prevent going deeper so that i would not get in contact with his skin. He then tried to ejaculate soon after. Same with me. After that i quickly went to the toilet and washup. I scrub and wash with soap many times. Aft he washup,he gets ready and leave. We didnt spoke alot. I just texted him asking him to seek treatment from Dr n ask him to take care.

Im nt sure if what i did 

(To continue fucking him) was right. Bt hopefully i am clean frm anything. Such a waste. Such physically gifted person has this. This incident has nw made me realised n be more aware on who am i hvg fun with. Bt i really pity that fellow.

anal warts isn't it hemorrhoids??

u do realize that HPV can be transmitted by skin-to-skin contact, yes?

11 hours ago, Deel said:

As i was playing his hole,i felt like there is something weird. I stopped him frm sucking me n turn him

• IkuTube changed the title to Share Your Grindr / Jack'd Experience
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.