Male HQ

Bishan Junction 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bishan J8 very happening hor! At least that’s what I heard lah.

Where got? Only seen occasional much too suspicious uncles at urinal but other than that nothing le. Lvl 1 toilets are utterly grossed out and others are just...much too small. If u do anything with anyone shadows will give you away, and cleaners are in-out all the time too. Def not safe...

Where got? Only seen occasional much too suspicious uncles at urinal but other than that nothing le. Lvl 1 toilets are utterly grossed out and others are just...much too small. If u do anything with anyone shadows will give you away, and cleaners are in-out all the time too. Def not safe...

Oh that's so sad!!! Maybe what I heard was long time ago bah. Heard it a cruisey place for young and i mean really young boys, not uncles like you stated. Guess J8 is not so happening liao lor. Thanks for updating!

Oh that's so sad!!! Maybe what I heard was long time ago bah. Heard it a cruisey place for young and i mean really young boys, not uncles like you stated. Guess J8 is not so happening liao lor. Thanks for updating!

Um...fyi u DO know that young boys are considered as untouchables hor? So dun even try to do anything, contact or otherwise unless u wanna be behind bars...be more alert of what you say ah....say abv 18 pls..

Edited by juzabishanguy
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/20/2024 at 2:59 AM, juzabishanguy said:

Wah piang why r ur even thinking of using that toilet  near Mac....damn gross....stinks and has roaches...and folks who poop cannot aim properly sometimes....so PLS use other places...even the CC nearby might be better...or stadium...or wherever...

Bishan CC Toilet More Clean and Spacious.