Male HQ

Nice is good to attending church

And be reminded by the god you worship that he hates you??

I rather read a book or go sauna :P

And be reminded by the god you worship that he hates you??

I rather read a book or go sauna :P

But there is a slight chance that he will love you if you do exactly as he says. So go ahead; seek his approval! Do everything he says! He loves you! 

We all know people who are desperate enough to do that and that, my friend, are how abusive r/s are formed. Sigh

Edited by EasleyLim

have a good breakfast and toast in the morning.

do community work or give tuition

go swim or gym

have a nice coffee for tea with a book at some quiet places

clean the house or tidy up the room

prepare for next day work and iron your clothes if you haven't yet.

But there is a slight chance that he will love you if you do exactly as he says. So go ahead; seek his approval! Do everything he says! He loves you! 

We all know people who are desperate enough to do that and that, my friend, are how abusive r/s are formed. Sigh

Umm....do everything he says.... like kiss his ass :yuk: , sing songs to glorify him :clap: , pay 10% or more of your salary to his representatives on earth, spread his words by telling people around you that if they don't believe in him they will burn in hell fire :twisted: .....And gosh, I gotta turn straight too, and stop my sinful gay lifestyle :wacko:

Then, after all these, there is only a sliiiiiight chance he may love you???

Nah, life too short to live for others approval, even more meaningless for a superstitious being's approval..

Work five days for your boss, Sats reserved for your friends & Sundays should be a time to pamper yourself.

Knight, you really watch Avatar. Here from NASA:

Explanation: A big, bright, beautiful Full Moon will rise at sunset on Sunday. Its exact full phase (June 23, 11:32 UT) will occur shortly before it reaches perigee, the closest point to Earth in the Moon's orbit, and make it the largest Full Moon of 2013. But such circumstances are not very rare. The full lunar phase falls near the Moon's orbit perigee about every 14 lunar months. That means the following Full Perigee Moon will be on August 10, 2014, the 14th Full Moon after June 23. On May 5, 2012, 14 Full Moons ago, this inspired telescopic night skyscape captured the Full Perigee Moon rising over Cape Sounion, Greece and the ancient Temple of Poseidon.

The other colours get filtered out by the atmosphere, only orange passed through. It says it's blurred because of the haze.

Edited by leibniz

Do the things at which you are great, not what you were never made for.”