Male HQ

Piss Drinking, Golden Shower

• 2 weeks later...

I love to try receiving piss directly into my butthole via using an ass spreader which i have one myself.Best fantasy is to like to try to receive pee with a few guys one by one queuing up behind me to piss into my butthole non stop. Wonder any givers?

• 1 month later...
Guest Nesshie

me too... wow, didn't know there are people here who do urine fasting/therapy. it's really healthy, i do it once a week to detox my insides. ;)

i have had fapping sessions where i would both cum and urine on my face & my whole body would be buzzing with orgasmic sexual energy & i would be on a weird kind of high. maybe some of you would know the feeling.

i do have fantasies of getting peed on & drinking their piss. maybe one day hehe.

the only experience i had was when my ex-gf still continued sucking on my dickhead after i came, i felt so sensitive from the sensations she was giving me that i couldn't control myself from releasing my urine on her face & breasts. i thought she was gonna slap me so hard & break up with me but surprisingly she got turned on and.... yup lol

Piss.. yum.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This thread has become so much 'Personals' in nature and I will move it to its appropriate section, viz Personals section of BW.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...