Piss Drinking, Golden Shower

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest CumSlut

An old thread, but would like to share my experience. I once had an ang moh Master who is into piss play.

One day he invited me over ti his place to use me. He told me that his friend will be there to and I am suppose to serve him as well. So obediently, i came over and as usual, i am told to strip into my lacey male thongs and made to wear my dog collar first and kneel before he opens the door. He is staying on a private appartment and I figured his neighbour in front of his house is not home at the moment. I never asked, I enjoy the thrill and a bit of exhibitionism. When he open up, I crawled in and kiss his feet and not suppose to look up unless told to, most of the time when sucking his dick. He asked me to crawl and lie down on a big canvas laid out in his living room. He instruted me to pee on myself first by lying down and shooting onto my face. I did as instructed. Both of them soon started, peeing on my face and into my mouth. It's humiliating but it's such a turn on.

One of the thing that turns me on the most is when they are standing kissing and i am on my knees sucking my Master's friend's dick while my Master pissed on my face and his dick while i am enjoying his meat in my mouth.

They both cum on my face and my Master rewarded me by allowing me to cum. I am only allowed to cum by grinding my dick on his leg. No hands. It's easy for me as I am used to it. of coz i will have to lick his foot/leg clean after i cum on it.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My Greatest Fantasy Is To Have The Urine Of A Few Guys Mixed Together In A Container. And Then By Using A Syringe To Pump It Into My Butthole And Told To Keep It In There For Few Minutes. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2016-8-3 at 2:57 AM, CumSlut said:

An old thread, but would like to share my experience. I once had an ang moh Master who is into piss play.

One day he invited me over ti his place to use me. He told me that his friend will be there to and I am suppose to serve him as well. So obediently, i came over and as usual, i am told to strip into my lacey male thongs and made to wear my dog collar first and kneel before he opens the door. He is staying on a private appartment and I figured his neighbour in front of his house is not home at the moment. I never asked, I enjoy the thrill and a bit of exhibitionism. When he open up, I crawled in and kiss his feet and not suppose to look up unless told to, most of the time when sucking his dick. He asked me to crawl and lie down on a big canvas laid out in his living room. He instruted me to pee on myself first by lying down and shooting onto my face. I did as instructed. Both of them soon started, peeing on my face and into my mouth. It's humiliating but it's such a turn on.

One of the thing that turns me on the most is when they are standing kissing and i am on my knees sucking my Master's friend's dick while my Master pissed on my face and his dick while i am enjoying his meat in my mouth.

They both cum on my face and my Master rewarded me by allowing me to cum. I am only allowed to cum by grinding my dick on his leg. No hands. It's easy for me as I am used to it. of coz i will have to lick his foot/leg clean after i cum on it.

Nice

Edited by Bdman

After reading the comments...

I think i wanna try golden shower...

I will let it shower my body...

My will rub all over my body n squueze softly for even the last drop on my body...:D:D

Never try before this...as i think its dirty..

But now,i wish/love to try n experience...

Loves to hear ppl unloading golden shower with pleasure....

Edited by Loves human dick