Male HQ

Forum Technical Help

Bern

Hi,

1. This thread is for users who are encountering problems with accessing Blowing Wind forum normally. You can ask questions on forum features or report technical problems here.

Before posting, you may find it useful and often faster to go through the FAQ and help section. If you don't find your answer then, you are welcome to start a new reply here, I will get back to you as soon as I can.

2. This thread is strictly for technical issues pertaining to the forum. You should post your complaints and non-technical queries to the respective moderators.

3. I will be housekeeping this thread regularly to remove any non-related posts.

Best regards,
Bern

Join the official BW Telegram Group Chat: https://bit.ly/frmbw

• 3 months later...

How do i insert a home spa ad in BW?

Should it be the banner ads, you need to write in.  Direct your query to bern[at]blowingwind.org

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Hi. Every in & out messages activity in BW are sent to my personal email address same time.

How can i unlink this in order not to flood my personal email?

go to <My Setting>

select <Notification Options>

uncheck boxes under Private Message

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm afraid you cannot do it by yourself, you will have to PM the admin/moderator to change your username.

Yup .. PM to Bern

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

• 3 weeks later...

Why I cannot have a particular member's reply attached to my reply when I click Quote. It always gave me as a single reply, that is, the member's reply was not in my replying window ?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

• 4 weeks later...

1. We received a query on how a Member can ignore some particular Member (say member-XXX)

from Contacting / Spamming him.

2. Follow theses steps:

Login and click on your own Nick at the Top-Right-Corner.

Select Manage Ignore Prefs

Enter member-XXX and you can select to ignore his Messages, Signature and Posts.

3. Click save changes.

4, Yeap, don't fight with people, just banish them from your sight. Peace.

Cheers !

Herndry Tan

Admin cum Moderator

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Strange...the main page of BW on my Safari, iPad and Samsung Note 3 have all done a right alignment with punctuation marks at the beginning of the sentence instead of the end. Is this normal?

Tks,

Hehe, don't be alarmed.  Check the forum again after 1st April.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear moderators,

I've experienced the pop-up ad (like asking to download yahoo games or something) when viewing the forum using my tablet (Android type) when I was out these two days - something that happened recently a couple of months back. No problem when I was home using my laptop though.

Could somebody look into it to see if there is any issue, please? Thanks.

Anyone else experienced it similarly?

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Hi Bern,

You sure responded fast, amazing!

Will check tomorrow again and update it here.

Thanks!   :)

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Hi Bern,

No more pop-up's today using tablet, thanks a lot!     :thumb:

• 1 month later...

Hmm, how do I delete a post? I can only edit but not delete...

(Sorry if someone asked this before.)

You can't do that. Only the MODS can do it. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 1 month later...

Hello, I did not receive my verification email sent to my hotmail account. It's not in the spam/junk folder. My account is receiving other emails without any problems. Is there a known issue with verification emails sent to hotmail accounts? Thanks.

Hello, I did not receive my verification email sent to my hotmail account. It's not in the spam/junk folder. My account is receiving other emails without any problems. Is there a known issue with verification emails sent to hotmail accounts? Thanks.

1. Thanks for the feedback.

2. I believe you are right. We moved data centre recently. It seems to have some problems since.

3. Will look at it.

4. In the mean time, send an email to forum@blowingwind.org from your account used for registration and give us your BW ID.

We will manually validate for you.

Cheers !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi. Please disregard my previous technical issue inquiry. I have already set to local time zone after selected full version as the issue was meant for mobile version. Thanks

Noted.  Thanks for the update.

• 4 weeks later...

Would BW be considering adding the ''translate'' feature we see on Facebook when non-English words written? This would be of great help to everyone here.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi. Please disregard my inquire posted earlier as i had resolved it. For this time, i need help on the local timing setting.

Sign in.  Go to 'My Profile' > Edit Profile and under 'General Account Settings', set the Time Zone accordingly.

Thanks ikutube. I got it already.

That's good.  It is good just to play around in the Profile section to see what might suit your needs.  Have fun with the Forum, boyishtop69.

Hi how can I delate the old Pte message from my folder

Previously I only mark n delete those unwanted msg

But now it seems unable to delete

Can any kind guys assit me

Thanks

On your top right corner of the screen, click on the letter icon. The little window pops up with a link called "View All Messages". Click on that.

From here, you check the unwanted private messages, the Delete function should be the default action in the action menu, if not scroll to that. Then click "Go". That should remove unwanted messages.

can someone help, i m using my laptop but i can't seem to open the chat room even after i click on it many times thought the rest of the forum is ok

The chatroom can only be accessed if you are logged in to your BW account. If you already are, then I'm not exactly sure why you're facing this issue. It could be browser related. Can you post a screenshot of your BW interface?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.