Male HQ

Forum Technical Help

Bern

Hi Glyph

thanks for for information given to me. I had tried doing as what you mentioned to delete the messages from my in box.

But the message cannot be deleted, is the inbox get block or lock? Now my inbox Is full and I like to delete all the messages, can please help?

Thanks bros.

Hi Glyph

thanks for for information given to me. I had tried doing as what you mentioned to delete the messages from my in box.

But the message cannot be deleted, is the inbox get block or lock? Now my inbox Is full and I like to delete all the messages, can please help?

Thanks bros.

Hi nature69,

I highly doubt that your personal messenger inbox can be blocked/locked. It can, however, be disabled by you. I've also tried sending you a PM and it got through, so I'm pretty sure your inbox is not full at the moment. Are you sure you're experiencing issues with the personal messenger?

Glyph

Thanks

I received your testing msg

But can't even delete after reading it

How to post screenshot in the interface

Previously I can delete unwanted msg from my inbox

I did not changed any setting

I can't think of a reason why your inbox cannot be cleared. You might wanna send Bern a PM on this.

As to how you can post a screenshot.

It depends if you're on a desktop/laptop.

If you're on your desktop, just hit the "Prt Sc" button located around the top right of your keyboard.

For laptops, hold onto "Fn" at the bottom left and hit "Prt Sc" on the top right of the keyboard.

Next, you do this.

Paint_zpsr0bv1upd.png

Paint%20SS_zpsddbbiy9m.png

Once your screenshot is saved, you need to find an image hosting site. I personally use photobucket, but there's imgur and others alike for example.

Photobucket_zpsxn16x1dy.png

To post that hosted image into your post, you do this.

Image%20attachment_zpszytqzkr7.png

I hope that answers your question.

Edited by Glyph

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am getting malware warnings on Google Chrome while surfing this forum. Please see below URL for the screenshot. :-)

http://img42.com/UI0G6+

Hi,

the site stated in your screenshot is blacklisted by google, hence the error message. However, I don't think that it's coming from the forum itself. Did you click on any external links from other users?

You might also wanna run a security check with an anti-virus/malware program for your system.

Edited by Glyph

Hi,

the site stated in your screenshot is blacklisted by google, hence the error message. However, I don't think that it's coming from the forum itself. Did you click on any external links from other users?

You might also wanna run a security check with an anti-virus/malware program for your system.

I did not. The forum got redirected while loading actually. Anyway, it is no longer happening after two days. All is fine now. Thanks. :-)

• 2 months later...
Guest arenaguy

Hi. I had created & registered my account successfully but my email address i stated during the registering is without the ending of '.sg' while my existing email address end with '.sg'. Does that affect the activation email failed to my inbox?

Guest Glyph

Hi. I had created & registered my account successfully but my email address i stated during the registering is without the ending of '.sg' while my existing email address end with '.sg'. Does that affect the activation email failed to my inbox?

The verification email will bounce if your email address is incorrect. But you don't have to verify the email address tagged to your account in order to change it. Just log in and follow this link to change your email address. You will automatically be sent an email requesting for verification on the new address after doing so.

Guest arenaguy

Hi Glyph. I tried to input in new email address as to the link u said but it still prompt 'email address not match'. Pls advise. Do i have to re-register again with brand new email address?

Guest Glyph

Hi arenaguy,

In the link given previously, there are 3 things you are required to fill up in order to process the change of your account's email address.

1. New email address

Enter a valid email address in the text field.

2. Confirm email address

Confirm the email address you have provided for 1. The email addresses in 1 and 2 should match.

3. Current password

Enter your password in the text field.

Registering for another account is not recommended. Usernames are unique, and I'm sure you will want to use your initial account's name.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest alispenn

Register under Alispenn.  G-mail probably cant receive mail from the likes of Trevvy  as before.  How to spell that word for a person ignorant of these gadgets in the first place?  

Guest Glyph

Register under Alispenn.  G-mail probably cant receive mail from the likes of Trevvy  as before.  How to spell that word for a person ignorant of these gadgets in the first place?

Hi,

1. Please check that your account's email address is correct by logging in and clicking on this link.

2. There is no known issue with gmail not being able to receive emails from blowing wind. (remember to check the "junk" folder)

3. I believe the phrase you're looking for is "technologically challenged".

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alispenn

Hi,

1. Please check that your account's email address is correct by logging in and clicking on this link.

2. There is no known issue with gmail not being able to receive emails from blowing wind. (remember to check the "junk" folder)

3. I believe the phrase you're looking for is "technologically challenged".

One act of spontaneity.  And hours of (signing) in,out and changing (contact), yet no validation.  Too bad/good, this is not bareback wild sex.

Please don't be disheartened by certain posts in the HIV Spreader thread.  Take them as part of the lessons in confronting Humanity, that of others and yourself.  There is no Sorrow greater than the Death of Hearth. I am beginning to suspect the thread was a conspiracy in conjunction with an "Outing" post under Cruise Club in Trevvy.

Thanks for putting up with me.

Out. 

Guest Glyph

One act of spontaneity.  And hours of (signing) in,out and changing (contact), yet no validation.  Too bad/good, this is not bareback wild sex.

Please don't be disheartened by certain posts in the HIV Spreader thread.  Take them as part of the lessons in confronting Humanity, that of others and yourself.  There is no Sorrow greater than the Death of Hearth. I am beginning to suspect the thread was a conspiracy in conjunction with an "Outing" post under Cruise Club in Trevvy.

Thanks for putting up with me.

Out.

Hi,

As mentioned, please log in and follow this link to check if the e-mail address tagged under your BW account is correct, and make any necessary amendment if it isn't. A verification email will automatically be sent to the new email address upon changing it successfully. Make sure you check the "Junk" folder if it doesn't appear in your inbox.

If all else fails, please send an email requesting for manual verification from an admin through the email you are using to register your account to Bern. Include your BW userID within said mail.

• 2 weeks later...

Still wondering how people are able to post comments as guest?! I have my account so i dont need to post anonymously but just asking out of curiosity :P

As in Status Update column?  There is no way guests can do it.

As in Main Folders?  This is a long story but for now, all un-registered members aka guests are allowed.

Do know that we have a registered member by the nick Guests.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

As in Status Update column?  There is no way guests can do it.

As in Main Folders?  This is a long story but for now, all un-registered members aka guests are allowed.

Do know that we have a registered member by the nick Guests.

That was swift reply! Not the status updates but on the forum threads itself, because I realize that when i did not had an account and I was browsing through, I was not able to post anything. So I created an account! So not sure how do guest users post.

I am glad that you created an account with BW.

There are sections in BW where guests are allowed to post and there are sections in BW that are being restricted only for members.  When you open a section, eg Members' Lounge, there is an indication as who can post.  It applies to all other sections.

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

I am glad that you created an account with BW.

There are sections in BW where guests are allowed to post and there are sections in BW that are being restricted only for members.  When you open a section, eg Members' Lounge, there is an indication as who can post.  It applies to all other sections.

I m glad that i did too :)

Sorry but I am IT geek so was just wondering about this.. But I think I found my answer. May be those users like -banksia- seen here, I was seeing them as guest users but they might be those users who had their accounts earlier and now are deleted. 

I m glad that i did too :)

Sorry but I am IT geek so was just wondering about this.. But I think I found my answer. May be those users like -banksia- seen here, I was seeing them as guest users but they might be those users who had their accounts earlier and now are deleted. 

Oops.

That could be the possiblity where the account is now deleted.  Pardon me, just lazy to dig out the logfile.

Anyway, interesting observation!  Perhaps, our Admin might have a better answer.

Oops.

That could be the possiblity where the account is now deleted.  Pardon me, just lazy to dig out the logfile.

Anyway, interesting observation!  Perhaps, our Admin might have a better answer.

No problem! That might be the case most probably. Thanks for answering my stupid questions though :P

No problem! That might be the case most probably. Thanks for answering my stupid questions though :P

No questions are 'stupid', not in my case.  Indeed, it reminds me to become more aware. :)

Guest 72%dark

Is there a list of markup tags I can refer to somewhere? (Or even just the name of the markup language if it's a standard one?) As in if I didn't want to use the graphical interface of the RTE in order to insert bold text etc...

Guest Glyph

Is there a list of markup tags I can refer to somewhere? (Or even just the name of the markup language if it's a standard one?) As in if I didn't want to use the graphical interface of the RTE in order to insert bold text etc...

There are shortcuts for certain commonly used BBCode tags, eg. Ctrl+B for bolding of text (this only works when BBCode mode is OFF). Every forum board has it's own list of enabled / disabled BBCodes and AFAIK, there isn't a list for BW's. I've figured most on my own through trial and error, but perhaps an admin could better answer your question.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBCode

Guest 72%dark

There are shortcuts for certain commonly used BBCode tags, eg. Ctrl+B for bolding of text (this only works when BBCode mode is OFF). Every forum board has it's own list of enabled / disabled BBCodes and AFAIK, there isn't a list for BW's. I've figured most on my own through trial and error, but perhaps an admin could better answer your question.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBCode

Aha! I see... largely similar to HTML but with square brackets. Thanks!  :thumb:

(Keyboard shortcuts wouldn't help on a mobile device...)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi.. IT ppl..

Just wondering whether I can delete an entire topic I started and how about doing it when there's like 20+ comments on it already.

Sorry..blurr..when I start it I did not notice there's already something similar  :wacko:  :huh:  ^_^  ;)  :thumb:

Thanks.

To each his own… let friends be many.. be happy always

Hi.. IT ppl..

Just wondering whether I can delete an entire topic I started and how about doing it when there's like 20+ comments on it already.

Sorry..blurr..when I start it I did not notice there's already something similar  :wacko:  :huh:  ^_^  ;)  :thumb:

Thanks.

Deleting a thread requires moderator access. Let me know which threads and I'll do a merge for you.

hi, I've created an account. But when I logged in, it says I' m successfully logged in. But in reality it didn't, the upper right corner still has the link 'sign in' and not my username. What's strange is that, I can use the chat box to chat. I have logged out and back several times and cleared all the caches.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.