Male HQ

Forum Technical Help

Bern

8 hours ago, Coco said:

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but i have not receive notifications for the threads that I am following. Does anyone have any links that I can find out for myself?

Follow this link and toggle the notification settings.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Admin.

Need your assistance , I realize that my personal message is notsave in my inbox , initially when send, saw the message , sent. The next online , I check no reply from the earlier message I send. Check my inbox, and confirm its not there. 

Its only happening , recently . As always all go thru and I can received reply. Now, even the send message did not appear.

i even send to your end thru the main email 'contact us' but still no reply .

just curious if there error in sending and receiving personal email.

BW had been a great platform for me to explore more about myself :)

Your reply is appreciated thanks

37 minutes ago, Bobi said:

Unable to upload profile photo. Nothing comes out when i click on "choose single file"

image.png

Try doing it from your computer.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, aedirn said:

Hello,

Someone "followed" me, but I did not follow him back, is there any way to stop him from "following" my profile/postings on BW???

Sadly, it seems to work on everyone following you rather than being able to decide who can not-follow you :/

Screenshot_2016-03-13-17-42-30.png

2 hours ago, sanxian1990 said:

Dear team, why doesn't the new system bring me to the last viewed message when I tap onto a thread? Currently, I'm brought to the first post of the thread and manually scroll through until I reach the threads last read. 

1. Quite a few Historical and Philosophical Reasons which I will NOT repeat here. 

2. I just jump to the PRACTICAL SOLUTION.

a. MAJORITY of the topics are less than 50 replies (ie ONE Page). So whichever way does NOT matter too much.

b. For TOPICS with MULTI-PAGES. the topic will usually show the last page, just click the last page.

In the example below, clcik on the last number ie 19 brings you to page 19 ie the last page

4 hours ago, HendryTan said:

1. Quite a few Historical and Philosophical Reasons which I will NOT repeat here. 

2. I just jump to the PRACTICAL SOLUTION.

a. MAJORITY of the topics are less than 50 replies (ie ONE Page). So whichever way does NOT matter too much.

b. For TOPICS with MULTI-PAGES. the topic will usually show the last page, just click the last page.

In the example below, clcik on the last number ie 19 brings you to page 19 ie the last page

56e989f1e6621_firstunread.thumb.PNG.e338

On top of page control, clicking on the BLUE icon on the LEFT of every forum topic also brings you straight to the first unread post. This was mentioned before when we first switch-over so you may have missed it.

Hope it helps!

Join the official BW Telegram Group Chat: https://bit.ly/frmbw

Guest Glyph
55 minutes ago, Guest Blocked users said:

If I ignore a user, will he (or she) still be able to reply to my status updates?

Yes. Even if you ignore a user's posts, they can still reply to your status updates and others are able to read them. You will not receive notifications of their replies, nor are you able to see the content of their posts. Instead, the forum tells you that the post has been hidden because you chose to ignore so-and-so, that is if you realise they have posted something.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Glyph
5 hours ago, Boring said:

Unable to post status updates. Clicked on "Create" function but only Topic and Event were listed.

You can enable/disable usage of status updates from the "Edit Profile" settings. It was toggled off for your account previously, went ahead and turned it back on for ya. Have fun.

Guest Glyph
On 4/24/2016 at 2:46 PM, gambitangel said:

does anybody know how to change the star shape icon on the chat topic to the normal bullet ones ?

Threads you have made a post in is marked by a star instead of a bullet, it cannot be reverted unless your post(s) is removed.

On 4/24/2016 at 10:39 PM, heliumduck said:

can I ask is there a timing issue with BW ?

There's currently no known issue with BW's timestamp.

2 hours ago, Mltanvic said:

How do we delete all the forum topics that we started?

That is inaccessible on your end. If you feel that a particular thread needs to be removed (for a good reason), drop any of the mods a PM and we'll take it from there.

Date and time of post: 2nd May 2016 2357

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, currently in the desktop version, we can tick "show names only" so that only names will be shown in chat.

I am not able to find this function in the mobile version for chat. I am using chrome mobile.

Is there any way for option to disable profile pics for mobile version?

• 2 weeks later...
On Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 8:02 PM, zenz said:

Hi, currently in the desktop version, we can tick "show names only" so that only names will be shown in chat.

I am not able to find this function in the mobile version for chat. I am using chrome mobile.

Is there any way for option to disable profile pics for mobile version?

It's OK. I found a way. Just use text only browser. Saves in limited data And can Safely browse here In public

• 1 month later...
Guest keenmember

Hi BW. I'm new and I'm really interested to be a part of this community.  However when I try to sign up as a member, the column for date of birth cannot be clicked. I don't really want to use my Facebook or Twitter account to log in though. Any solution to this?

21 hours ago, Bern said:

Can you try it now?

Just now, heliumduck said:

Pull up tutorial

【Pull up tutorial 引體向上基礎教學】 / 這輩子都不會想要做到引體向上 或者你引體向上已經跟喝水一樣簡單自然的人 可以直接跳到1:50 / 其實原本是想拍個前水平或者單手引體向上教學的 但是我發現來詢問我引體向上一下都拉不上去怎麼練的人 不比來詢問我前水平、單引的人少 / 所以就花點時間拍個影片 示範一些比較簡單基礎的動作 告訴一下引體向上都做不到的人 要如何徒手鍛鍊背部肌群力量與肌肥大 / 我知道一定會有人問.. 那麼要做幾下幾組? / 其實幾下幾組根本不是重點! 我的訓練有從一組30下做6組 到一組10下做20組的變化 重點從來就不是幾下幾組 是你有沒有有效的刺激到背部肌群 / ..... 好吧,我知道一定有人還是很想要問... / 初心者建議8~15下一組 但若做不到8下,就能做幾下就做幾下 動作重複2~5組 組間休息90~180秒 / 認真練習就可以做到影片後面的動作了哦 真心不騙 ------------------------------------------------------------------ 關於為什麼我影片要說英文這一點... 我的粉絲專頁按讚人數52K 但facebook統計使用中文的人數只有35k / 而且我直播那一天發現 也有部分的人留言說聽不懂中文,希望我說英文 / 所以之後我能力範圍內的我都會用英文 順便訓練一下我的口語能力啦 那也不用擔心聽不懂英文,我都會上字幕 #streetworkout #pullup #tutorial

Posted by Street Workout - Vic on Monday, July 18, 2016

still broken

• 1 month later...

Dear moderators, is there any issue to post pictures using 'photobucket'?

I haven't been able to use it to do so since yesterday, hence I better ask it here.

The method used has been always the same with the other pictures that I had been posting - using the "Insert other media" function found at the bottom right of the message box, followed by "Insert image from URL". But since yesterday, after pasting the URL, no picture was pasted and the URL box stayed put with the URL text box turned pinkish.

As there are pictures being posted today, I was wondering if it is only 'photobucket' is having this problem.

Kindly advise on how else should I proceed hereon, please. Thank you.

Edited on 11 September 2016 (1255 h)

I think I know what's the problem after trying out the different files that I had previously posted.

Wherever the filename has a space in it, when the URL was copied, there is this "%" which would represent the space. Hence, all those filenames with space in them would create the error mentioned above, so I would need to remove all the spaces from the filenames.

Strangely, those that I had previously posted (with spaces in the filenames) now cannot be posted again.

Edited by sphere

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

@bluerunner Are you still facing issues with uploading of photos?

@lovehandle Unfortunately no, you can't.

@sphere Just did a test check on my end, and you're right about the text editor not parsing image URLs with %20 space variables in them. We're constantly having minor patches from IPB and one of them may have messed with our settings a little. We'll see where the problem lies and if a fix is possible on our end. In the meantime you'll have to stick with image URLs without spaces. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

@Glyph, no worries eh, since the problem was the spaces in the filenames, and the previous pictures are still showing, I'll just make sure newer filenames do not contain spaces.

Thanks for checking out. Good day.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dear all who're experiencing issues with status updates,

Please note that we're constantly patching upgrades to the forum, some of which may cause bugs from time to time. If you're facing any technical issues, kindly attempt the following before making a post;

1. Clear your browsers' cookies, cache, and re-login to Blowingwind.

2. Wait it out. Most of the time, the issue will resolve by itself within a couple of hours to a day.

3. If 1 and 2 fails or if you are directed to a page with an error message, let us know about it in this thread. Clearly indicate the process which leads to the error message. Having a screenshot will also help us with troubleshooting the issue.

@Aeoki @k13v

On 9/26/2016 at 11:21 AM, -Ignored- said:

Sorry , but  I need to know is there any chance I can barred members from posting in my

1) status

2) visiting my profile?

1. The only way to do this is to disable status updates for your account. This option, however, prevents anyone (including yourself) from making a post on your wall. The toggle is in the "Edit Profile" settings page.

2. There are currently no options to make a member's profile private.

On 28/10/2016 at 0:46 PM, k13v said:

Thanks i have clear all and restart. it staill same issue. :(

You need to tell us exactly what the error is that you've encountered.

Is the text editor not loading? Is the status update not being properly reflected on the site after you'te clicked on the "Submit Status" button? In any case, you might want to try using a different browser. Let us know if it works 

On 11/2/2016 at 8:29 PM, Glyph said:

You need to tell us exactly what the error is that you've encountered.

Is the text editor not loading? Is the status update not being properly reflected on the site after you'te clicked on the "Submit Status" button? In any case, you might want to try using a different browser. Let us know if it works 

the text editor do load and i can type.

But when i submit or preview i cant see any text i input.

if i submit it did not show in forum status.

Thanks...

167 69 chn 51

LINE: songatsg0

Telegram: songatsg

how to setup when open a page whereby the latest start first instead of first page of the topic, alway need to click the last page instead until i lazy to go into the forum to read.

plse help with thank

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.