Male HQ

Forum Technical Help

Bern

Guest Guestjake
On 7/10/2022 at 11:39 PM, mrjuicetiger said:

Hi can someone help me? Im trying to reset password. So in the forgot password section, i typed in my email, and i will always tick/check the “I’m not a robot” checkbox before clicking the “recover password” button. 

however, it keeps saying “You did not pass security check. Please try again.”

I'm having the same issue too... which is odd. Coz as a guest, I have to complete a capcha. And it wotks fine here. But just doesn't work for reseting password

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

to @Admin@HendryTan@Bern@G_M is thr ani prob from server? cos when i click e pic or even profile pic, thr is error msg like this:

Domain suspended or not configured

If you are the administrator and believe this is an error on our side, please check your BunnyCDN account configuration or contact customer support.

On 8/20/2022 at 10:19 PM, HendryTan said:

Above problem resolved.

See :

Our apologies.

no apology pls, dun have to, i surely appreciate wat u guys r doing, kudos to u all tt we have bw!

• 1 month later...
Guest Traptastic

Hi, been trying for two days to register but am not receiving the emails. Tried everything listed in the help section already, nothing in spam, whitelisted the domain even tried different email addresses to see if there was something wrong with my email and nothing. Username Traptastic was most recent attempt, anything else that might work?

Guest troubledguest

Hi there, I've been trying to create an account for the last 24 hours, but have not been able to receive a confirmation email. Have tried resending around 5 times throughout the day still nothing. Then I cancelled my registration and tried signing up with another email address, but same issue. Now I am locked out of the forum as both emails are not validated/registered, and I am having to send this message on a different browser 😣

Have also sent message via the "Contact Us" portal but have not received any replies. 

Can somebody help me? :(

Since some days , the quote post function does no longer work. At all browsers the Multiquote button has disappeared.

Currently, I am unable to quote any existing message.

If I click quote,  no new message will open or when I open a response message, it will not paste the quote into the new message...

Is there a glitch?

Has there been a setting change?

How to enable to post existing quotes?

Thanks.

Does anyone face same issue?

The 'Quote' function.

Admin is aware of this problem where the Quote function is not responding.  It is the forum technical glitch and hopefully it will resolve soon.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

On 10/11/2022 at 6:08 PM, IkuTube said:

The 'Quote' function.

Admin is aware of this problem where the Quote function is not responding.  It is the forum technical glitch and hopefully it will resolve soon.

quote fn oni work in chrome, no work in ms edge n firefox

Guest Guest Lucas

Hey I have registered since last week but I still have not received the verification email despite trying for the past week.

For those having the same issue, did yours get resolved? 

"quote fn oni work in chrome, no work in ms edge n firefox"

I m using Chrome. I can't quote too.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest troubleguest
On 10/11/2022 at 11:56 AM, Guest tr4ppyboi said:

@Bern@HendryTan

I've tried whitelisting, checking my spam folder, and resending the email over the course of a few days and still have not received the activation email. Can it be manually activated? tr4ppyboi is the name. Thanks :)

Have you managed to get it? Still nothing on my end :(

@IkuTube @Bern @HendryTan @Admin

have been following this topic, though i was not so affected until today

like 1 guest above i was able to quote and post until yesterday, also cant quote when using edge/firefox

then today just come back, 1st cannot view those pic topic, then i try quoting and it dont work anymore

@Bern @HendryTan if you guy doing the debug this few day, then yesterday till today, something got worst - now chrome also cant quote or view pic, mayb you guy can reverse something done, so that at least some of us can still do usual quote through chrome. thx thx

We had some issues on the forum recently.

1. Emails Not Sent / Verification Emails Not Sent

a. This was a $$ issue as we went into arrears. We finally managed to clear the arrears and emails should be back to normal.

b. For guys who are waiting for registration emails, please trigger another send or just re-register another account.

2. Quote related issues.

a. We have upgraded to the latest version of the software.

It has fixed many of the issues mentioned above.

b. There are some new issues we are still fixing.

Apologies for the late response.

33 minutes ago, HendryTan said:

We had some issues on the forum recently.

1. Emails Not Sent / Verification Emails Not Sent

a. This was a $$ issue as we went into arrears. We finally managed to clear the arrears and emails should be back to normal.

b. For guys who are waiting for registration emails, please trigger another send or just re-register another account.

2. Quote related issues.

a. We have upgraded to the latest version of the software.

It has fixed many of the issues mentioned above.

b. There are some new issues we are still fixing.

Apologies for the late response.

Superb! 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Baredom said:

Could someone kindly guide on how to insert YouTube videos within posts or status updates?

I usually copy the link from the address bar, then paste it inside your post and it should be auto-embedded thereafter.

You could try and see if it works?

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

22 minutes ago, sphere said:

I usually copy the link from the address bar, then paste it inside your post and it should be auto-embedded thereafter.

You could try and see if it works?

Thanks. I did try that before but it only appeared as a link instead of an embedment. 

2 hours ago, Baredom said:

Thanks. I did try that before but it only appeared as a link instead of an embedment. 

I see, I just tried and still works as usually, probably needs some other experts here to provide you the necessary advice.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 1/12/2023 at 12:17 PM, Baredom said:

Paste the link directly into the text box.

If it doesn't parse the link into a video then it could be browser-related. What OS and browser are you on?

1054721246_MaximSig.jpg.7a1761124283ec6fb9df6c38b7a15db4.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Brucew1980

Hi admin, I can't receive my confirmation email as well.. It's not in junk mail or spam mail as well.. I've resend the code many times. Please check your SMTP server

I am unable to find the box on my profile page to post status update - am i banned from doing so? 😆

Edited by 1potato2potato
Issue resolved. Click on that on your profile page. A popup window should appear, make sure "Enable status updates?" is toggled on.

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

"Taste. Savor. Relish." - Chef Slowik (The Menu, 2022)

Guest Firstinsight

I am having problems signing up as a member because the confirmation email just does not reach my inbox.  I also tried with my Facebook account and that feature also does not work.  Would appreciate some help.  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, TehSi said:

Seems like the Chat is broken again ... there is a syntax error on the page ...

Admin is aware of the problem.  The error is unique only to Chrome.  Try with other browsers.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

harlow mod @Bern @HendryTan, can i ask if the forum is somewhat lagging? or slowing down?

these couple of days, when clicking last unread post or viewing profiles, it took longer to load fully, ranging from 2 to 5 seconds longer to load, before this the loading was quite instantly. so thought asking if there has been any issue with this forum recently. tks.

5 hours ago, Guest guest said:

harlow mod @Bern @HendryTan, can i ask if the forum is somewhat lagging? or slowing down?

these couple of days, when clicking last unread post or viewing profiles, it took longer to load fully, ranging from 2 to 5 seconds longer to load, before this the loading was quite instantly. so thought asking if there has been any issue with this forum recently. tks.

Which browser are you using ?
 Can try whether it happens on browser like Chrome / Windows

Guest Slow
10 hours ago, HendryTan said:

Separately, it also happens with Chrome on Android.

As a quick fix, removed some OBSOLETED script.  Feedback if it was the cause.

We will be UPGRADING to another release next 2 weeks, we will see whether the newer version fix it too.

Otherwise, may have to put it through a "microscope" to find the problem.

Guest guest
18 hours ago, HendryTan said:

tks mod for looking into it, i forgot to say both mobile (andriod) and laptop (windows) have the same issue for me. i generally use chrome browser for both mobile and laptop.

since you asked, i just checked edge and firefox on laptop + samsung browser on mobile - all similarly laggy, had clear all history before trying these browsers. seems like some others also have similar lagging issue. tks again.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2023 at 6:30 PM, HendryTan said:

As a quick fix, removed some OBSOLETED script.  Feedback if it was the cause.

We will be UPGRADING to another release next 2 weeks, we will see whether the newer version fix it too.

Otherwise, may have to put it through a "microscope" to find the problem.

This is getting worse ... is it due to the upgrade ?

The cause seems to be the chat function, after loading a page.

Edited by TehSi

3 hours ago, TehSi said:

This is getting worse ... is it due to the upgrade ?

The cause seems to be the chat function, after loading a page.

1. Spent the evening upgrading to the latest version of the software.

Took the chance to clean up all the themes / resources.

2. It seem to have fixed the Lethargic Page update issue.

3. We have also temporary taken out the online chat. Will add it back after the upgrade has stabilised.

Cheers !

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.