Male HQ

Old Tan's (老陈) Massage Services formerly @ Ang Mo Kio Ave 8

Do Massage 1hr $50 Or Massage & Manhood 90min $70

Edited by Old Tan
Dear Customers, I have forgotten to update you on my change of HP number. Here is my new contact number : 83028133 (Mandarin & simple English speaking). Sorry for the inconveniences caused. Thank you.

Any feedback on old tan massage? Is he the one at AMK ?

His details is listed in the Singapore Home-Based Massage List ( H M L ) For Men

Name : Uncle Tan (60+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Ang Mo Kio Flat, 5 mins walk from Ang Mo Kio MRT

Facility : Aircon room with proper massage bed.

Price : $50/hr

I tried Old Tan recently and really enjoyed it. He does use some strength where needed, and he had a couple of techniques I had never experienced before. The room is clean and pleasant and there's a shower room adjacent to the massage room. All in all, a nice way to relax after a long day, and the price is good too.

Also he does speak some English, if you don't speak Chinese, and I didn't have any problem setting up the appointment by SMS.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried Old Tan recently and really enjoyed it. He does use some strength where needed, and he had a couple of techniques I had never experienced before. The room is clean and pleasant and there's a shower room adjacent to the massage room. All in all, a nice way to relax after a long day, and the price is good too.

Also he does speak some English, if you don't speak Chinese, and I didn't have any problem setting up the appointment by SMS.

After reading "organolondon" review on Old Tan, i decided I have to try him out.

Indeed, Old Tan has a couple of back-massage techniques that is seldom practiced by other masseurs in Singapore ! (though I did experience some techniques in China). Though he's in his 60s, he's fit & fare better among the "uncles" range of masseurs. His pressure can be adaptable from medium to hard, just tell him. 

In terms of attitude, he's friendly & speaks only when required.

Thanks to BW member "organolondon" for the recommendation ! No regrets !

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tried Old Tan and the massage was below average.

He didnt use much strength for his massage. I feedback to him and his replied was that he was old and don't have much strength.

What an excuse !

At the end of the session, I didn't felt that i had a massage .....

I will definitely will not go back to him again.

• 2 weeks later...

You should ask him to give you $20.00 discount.  

organolondon, on 07 Jul 2013 - 3:46 PM, said:snapback.png

He didnt use much strength for his massage. I feedback to him and his replied was that he was old and don't have much strength.

What an excuse !

What an excuse !

Big Thank ... For all Client Support me ... :-)

This coming " Chinese New Yers " ....

On 30/1 off day ... 31-1/2-2/2 I am work you can call me for massage ...

Hope see your soon :-)

.... " 马年行大运 " .....

60min Massage $50 - 90min Massage $70

sms or call 83566844 Old Tan ( Mandarin Speaking )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I tried Old Tan recently and really enjoyed it. He had a couple of techniques I had never experienced before. Especially manhood massage  and the massage room is clean and pleasant and there's a shower room adjacent to the massage room. All in all, a nice way to relax after a long day, and the price is good too. $70/90mins worth it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I not in Singapore from " 30/8-3/9 " .... Thank

Back to work 4/9/2014 ...

Thank for all client support ^_=

Seriously, I think don't waste time and money going to him..

Like what ppl used to say Cheat Eat Cheat Eat..

Don't wish to say more..

• 3 weeks later...

I just went for Old Tan's massage. I like it.

I dislike and don't enjoy masseurs using cow-strength on my body. Old Tan using just the right pressure and makes me so relaxing. Thanks.

Yes I agree, last massage was June,  today I went for old tan massage again, after 2 mths I feel old tan had improve his skill, make me more relaxing. 

Dear Customers;

Thanks for your support, I will be attending a upgrading course on 27/9/2014-07/10/2014, business resume on 08/10/2014, hope to see you again.

亲爱的 客户们:

谢谢您们这些年的支持, 我将于27/9/2014-7/10/2014, 上提升课程, 在这期间我将暂停营业,于8/10/2014 照常营业。

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi customers,

Sorry for last week those who text to me while I am overseas. Thank you for the support. I am back in Singapore please text to me for appointment in order to avoid disappointment. Relax your mind after a hard day , massage will revitalize your strength. Text now

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,nowadays weather is hot ,remember to drink more water and relax your body.Try our massage to relax your body and mind text your appointment now.Last booking is 7pm , book early to avoid disappointment.

Hi,nowadays weather is hot ,remember to drink more water and relax your body.Try our massage to relax your body and mind text your appointment now.Last booking is 7pm , book early to avoid disappointment.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic