Male HQ

Old Tan's (老陈) Massage Services formerly @ Ang Mo Kio Ave 8

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear customer;
I will be holidays from 05-12/2016business resume on 13/06 thanks for your support. From Uncle Tan
亲爱的顧客;我将于
05-12/06休假,13/06照常營业,谢谢您们这些年的支持与爱顧,谢谢 Uncle Tan

• G_M locked this topic
  • 7 months later...

Dear customer;
I'm Uncle Tan,
long time did not hear from you, how are you getting on? I would like to re-start my massage business, if you free and need UncleTan's service please call " 83028133and need your support.
Thank you
亲爱的顧客;
我是Uncle Tan, 好久不见您们还好吧。休息了整年有点怀念您们,若还怀念UncleTan的按摩可来电。( 83028133 ) 

谢谢您们多年来的支持。

Edited by Old Tan

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear customer;
I will be holidays from 18/05 resume on 8/06 thanks for your support. From Uncle Tan
亲爱的顧客;我将于
18/05休假,8/6照常營业,谢谢您们这些年的支持与爱顧,谢谢 Uncle Tan

• 1 month later...

我手机内的老顾客号码全沒有了,我的手机有问题把你们的联络号码失了,如想要和我联系请来电给我,uncle Tan  83028133

谢谢

My cell phone number of the old customer no all, my dear old customers good friends, my phone has a problem to your contact number lost, such as want to contact me please call me, uncle Tan 83028133 Thank you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 07/06/2014 at 12:53 AM, kh.goh said:

I tried Old Tan recently and really enjoyed it. He had a couple of techniques I had never experienced before. Especially manhood massage  and the massage room is clean and pleasant and there's a shower room adjacent to the massage room. All in all, a nice way to relax after a long day, and the price is good too. $70/90mins worth it.

Ok

• 3 months later...

Hi There

I, Old Tan, wish to inform all my customers & friends that I am no longer operating in AMK, Avenue 8 but in People’s Park Complex. My new contact (Mandarin speaking with simple English) is 83028133. Please reach me for appointment if you want to an enjoyable & refreshing massage.

I always wish to inform you that I will be going overseas during the period from 6 - 13 June 2018. Thank you.

Old Tan 

• G_M locked this topic