Male HQ

True Mix Blood - Hot / Cool Guys Whom Are Of Mixed Parentage

Guest kitkat

Guest kitkat

have u people noticed that MANY and people state themselves as mixed-blood in this community but they are nothing more than just pure Malay OR Indian or some even Chinese?

What are they trying to gain? What's so good about it?

Anyway, lets share pict of true mixed LGBT in SG here!

Guest Guest

True mix blood IMHO have a very sharp and distinctive look. Usually IMO ppl who say they are mixed, just want to garner that EXTRA / bonus attention from people. In the past we used to really outcast the mixed people (Eurasians) and we name them as Chap-Cheng Kia AKA Mix-Blood-Kid (In a really RUDE way).

Times has changed now...

Sui Yue Bu Liu Ren (岁 月 不 留 人) - This applies to all the above hotties.

Time and tide waits for no man.

Age and time do not wait for people

Guest Raiden Alpha

Eurasians has their fair share of problems in their life too. One of the classic one is their inner struggle with self identification.

Eg. What would you do if your friends or colleagues made racist remark or joke on a race where part of your blood lineage come from? Do you join in the joke or stand up to rebuke them in such social setting?

This is a scenario many of them will have to go through in life. It take time for them to transcend all these and gain full acceptance of themselves.

Don't make racists remarks or force them into a situation where they have to take side, its painful for them.

deleted

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

my friends all say he looks like a model leh and have a cute face. but to me he don't look good looking at all leh. if he is good looking, my bitch mode confirm ON already. :twisted:

listen-brother-npnt-thumb.jpg

Definition of MIXED-BLOOD

: a person whose ancestors belonged to two or more races

So most people out there are real mixed blood. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Really? Wat a coincidence! I just watched Wolverine with my bf just now, Logan was infested with a tiny robot that suppressed his powers. He had to Y-incision himself to save himself. Logan almost died.

hahaha. Point is, there is more to a to a person than being pure or mix blood, why nip pick over such things? What's next? Complaint abt a guy over his blood type?

1521.jpg

handsome 0_0

As far as i know, he is a pure Chinese.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

As far as i know, he is a pure Chinese.

he look mixed anyway. this is a reason why many "mixed" ,peopl are actually not mixed. only thing is they LOOK mixed.

one of my friend too. But im pretty sure genes wouldnt lie. there MUST be some western recessive genes which only shown on certain peopl. n i count them as the lucky few. Pure race but good looks of a mixed. :)

Guest Guest

People think: mixed blood = good looks

But there are many mixed blood with normal looks too.

Anyway, with so many 'mixed blood' in the apps looking not-so-good, the term will not mean much anymore.

So, whatever the blood or race, it's the good looks that really matters.

Guest Guest

People think: mixed blood = good looks

But there are many mixed blood with normal looks too.

Anyway, with so many 'mixed blood' in the apps looking not-so-good, the term will not mean much anymore.

So, whatever the blood or race, it's the good looks that really matters.

I differ that. I always see a kid or if i'm not wrong, a 18-19 boiboi who states himself as "Black" but he look exactly 100% mixed. & he's cute. 

Yea, White mix Chinese sort.

Guest Guest

I differ that. I always see a kid or if i'm not wrong, a 18-19 boiboi who states himself as "Black" but he look exactly 100% mixed. & he's cute.

Yea, White mix Chinese sort.

spotted :P

Guest kitkat

Ya, what about photos of pure non-mix but look as if he's pure mix or even another race entirely?

that's possible for a discussion over here too. ;)

photos are more than welcome!

Guest Guest

The only mixed bloods that matter r the good looking ones. Mongorels r mixed too but not worth much. Its about ur individual looks. R u attractive? If u r ugly no one cares even if come from the mystical city of Atlantis.

Guest Guest

spotted :P

me spot him both jackd & in real.

he was at around dhoby with a group of people. checked my jackd, and there he is!  :smokin:

he look somewhat mixed

I guess this is the beauty of human diversity. And as a local Singaporean being brought up, I am really dishearten the way majority of the locals here perceive this racial hierarchy thingy. I mean how do you define pure Chinese? When the Chinese community itself is so well defined by varying dialect groups and sub-communities with different forms of speech and cultural practices. (not to mention the certain physical features as well) So does pure Chinese have to come from both parents with the same dialect heritage? 

I mean if you dig into the local tracks, our majority of our forefathers are all immigrants too. Except of the indigenous people that originally reside here before it became a bustling trading port. And this haven't really changed much as we always wanna try to pride ourselves as "the cosmopolitan city in Asia" and yet we practice this behavior of entitlement over the foreigners within our communities. I personally, do feel most of these newly immigrants lack the social etiquette and common censuses as compared to our local people; but we just have to accept the fact that these are the repercussions needed to maintain this racially diverse and attractive country amongst our competition in Asia.          

Having said all that, aesthetically beautiful or not, I love the beauty of diverse racial marriage and mixed kids. Our Peranakan heritage is a great product of this history which is awesome as to how both the chinese and malay cultures intertwine to such a rich unique product that is exclusive only to the sg-my region. I guess it is also this sense of exclusivity and elusiveness that explains why many people tend to want to identify themselves as one.

As for the local gay community, the rarity of "pure local chinese" will be on the rise given the statistics of our demographics and birthrates. you do the math and probability; it will be interesting to see a more well-mixed newer generation of kids.      

Edited by blueb

tumblr_m6i5n25CGw1rotbq4o1_500.gif

Guest Guest

Mixed.

Hmm.

I always believed that if you are a "pure chinese" but somehow, and you have no idea how, u seems to look MIXED, most probably one of your bloodlines down the road contains parts of xinjiang OR mongolian blood.

This two parts of China is very near other "western-look" country. Hence they tends to mix all around.

This two photo is men of Xinjiang.

8124895791_65212fb28c_z.jpg

2.jpg

Result of Chinese + Other race.

Well back to topic. Usually people with Eurasian/Panasian looks are highly wanted by the entertainment industry world-wide.

Interesting. That reminds me I have a friend from kazakhstan. It bothers between Russia and China, but he have absolutely Asian features. Upon asking him, he mentioned there used to be alot of wars between the Chinese, Mongolians and the Russians. And the Monogolians used to rape alot of the white women during the war, hence explaining the asian features he possess. 

kazakhstan boys:

abeke.jpg

My friend:

430905_4918408878624_938123786_n.jpg

As far as my "pureness in being chinese", I know for such my dad side is cantonese and my mom is teochew. Up till my great grand parents heredity there hasn't been any cross with the xinjiang or mongolian people.. #justsaying

Guest Guest

Interesting. That reminds me I have a friend from kazakhstan. It bothers between Russia and China, but he have absolutely Asian features. Upon asking him, he mentioned there used to be alot of wars between the Chinese, Mongolians and the Russians. And the Monogolians used to rape alot of the white women during the war, hence explaining the asian features he possess. 

kazakhstan boys:

abeke.jpg

My friend:

As far as my "pureness in being chinese", I know for such my dad side is cantonese and my mom is teochew. Up till my great grand parents heredity there hasn't been any cross with the xinjiang or mongolian people.. #justsaying

First picture if he's a mixed, Yes, he does look kind of like one.

But second pict, nono. If he REALLY does have it, it would had been REALLY diluted till the point of visually unrecognizable mixed. 

Guest Guest

kazakhstan boys:

abeke.jpg

He's handsome :P

Guest Guest

My friend:

Look nothing like a mix... lol

First picture if he's a mixed, Yes, he does look kind of like one.

But second pict, nono. If he REALLY does have it, it would had been REALLY diluted till the point of visually unrecognizable mixed. 

Oh my friend is not asian, he has a russian name by birth, but possess the asian features.

Which is what I think is so interesting. and not just by judging his aesthetic features

Mixed.

Hmm.

I always believed that if you are a "pure chinese" but somehow, and you have no idea how, u seems to look MIXED, most probably one of your bloodlines down the road contains parts of xinjiang OR mongolian blood.

This two parts of China is very near other "western-look" country. Hence they tends to mix all around.

This two photo is men of Xinjiang.

8124895791_65212fb28c_z.jpg

2.jpg

Result of Chinese + Other race.

Well back to topic. Usually people with Eurasian/Panasian looks are highly wanted by the entertainment industry world-wide.

For the records, xinjiang OR mongolian are not Han people which explains y they look different from the majority of Chinese, especially the southern ones.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest gatal sepet orang

I guess this is the beauty of human diversity. And as a local Singaporean being brought up, I am really dishearten the way majority of the locals here perceive this racial hierarchy thingy. I mean how do you define pure Chinese? When the Chinese community itself is so well defined by varying dialect groups and sub-communities with different forms of speech and cultural practices. (not to mention the certain physical features as well) So does pure Chinese have to come from both parents with the same dialect heritage?

I mean if you dig into the local tracks, our majority of our forefathers are all immigrants too. Except of the true bred Malays that originally reside here before it became a bustling trading port. And this haven't really changed much as we always wanna try to pride ourselves as "the cosmopolitan city in Asia" and yet we practice this behavior of entitlement over the foreigners within our communities. I personally, do feel most of these newly immigrants lack the social etiquette and common censuses as compared to our local people; but we just have to accept the fact that these are the repercussions needed to maintain this racially diverse and attractive country amongst our competition in Asia.

Having said all that, aesthetically beautiful or not, I love the beauty of diverse racial marriage and mixed kids. Our Peranakan heritage is a great product of this history which is awesome as to how both the chinese and malay cultures intertwine to such a rich unique product that is exclusive only to the sg-my region. I guess it is also this sense of exclusivity and elusiveness that explains why many people tend to want to identify themselves as one.

As for the local gay community, the rarity of "pure local chinese" will be on the rise given the statistics of our demographics and birthrates. you do the math and probability; it will be interesting to see a more well-mixed newer generation of kids.

Why do Chinese automatically presume !alay is just one race. We hail from Boyanese to habing Arabic blood to Javanese and the original orang Laut.

Why do Chinese automatically presume !alay is just one race. We hail from Boyanese to habing Arabic blood to Javanese and the original orang Laut.

I apologize for my lack of knowledge in your race, hence correcting my post.

what is this

This is a thread on who's HOT or NOT.

It's about sharing your views on people with mixed race and cultures.

If you do not give a damn about any interest in regards to the meanings and rationale of such posts, I suggest you leave.

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.