Male HQ

Im A Submissive Top...is There Such A Thing?

thickJuicyOne

• 2 weeks later...

hahaha ... any submissive tops here? =p

"Success has nothing to do with what you Gain or Accomplish for Yourself.
It's What You have Done for Others."
"Development of a country has nothing to do with High Economic Growth Rates,

Its about to what extent have Human Life in the country been Enriched."

By Myself ~~~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Who Wanna Be my Submissive Top ~~~

By Myself ~~~

I believe I am a dominant (and occasionally sadistic) bottom. :twisted:

Hmmm i am also a dominant btm ~~~ !!!

By Myself ~~~

• 2 weeks later...

i think i'm dominant in general...

though there are times i love the top to take charge, i do like to be in control in terms of pleasuring the other person

it gives me a sense of power, knowing i have this ability to make the other person cum whenever i want to,

i guess that's why i love to give blowjobs, cause i know i'm in control of the other person's orgasm 

sometimes i give this false sense of dominance to the top, letting them think that they are in control but in reality, i'm the master mind behind the whole sessions... 

with some persuasion and nudging, you can get the top to do whatever you want 

hehe

*evil laugh*

sounds a little dominatrix... :P

Emm new approach. Never thought that before. The dominat equals to control of orgasm

though there are times i love the top to take charge, i do like to be in control in terms of pleasuring the other person

it gives me a sense of power, knowing i have this ability to make the other person cum whenever i want to,

i guess that's why i love to give blowjobs, cause i know i'm in control of the other person's orgasm

sometimes i give this false sense of dominance to the top, letting them think that they are in control but in reality, i'm the master mind behind the whole sessions...

hehe

*evil laugh*

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Sub tops... i live it when they just lay back. Ive had one who just laid on his bed staring at me. I sucked him til he was rock hard, put on a condom and rode him till he came. I started with a slow ride and clamping down on my anal ring muscle each cm i moved. He didnt move except when he came and gave out this moan. 

Removed the condom, poured the contents in my mouth and swallowed, licked him clean,then used a wet tissue to finish up the job.

He just laid in the same position all the way. 

Feels like i did my job well hahaha

If it makes you feel better about yourself.. there are henpeck str8s out there too and that is nothing new but been around for as long as mankind was around heheheh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 19/10/2013 at 5:44 PM, curiousdancer said:

hehe

*evil laugh*

On the other hand, when he grabbed your head and face fucked you, he become in control.  He cums down your throat anytime he wants. :twisted:

Don't read and response to guests' post

i have a dominate btm...damm he is good.he changes certain position whenever he wans n we fuck the whole noon or night whenever we meet up, he would jam my cock in him til he cums n satisfied ..would love to meet more dominate btm , i think its such an awesome relationship

Edited by mcnick top

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 12:49 PM, LeanMature said:

On the other hand, when he grabbed your head and face fucked you, he become in control.  He cums down your throat anytime he wants. :twisted:

hahaha...  good point! i love doing dat