Male HQ

Final Fantasy Xiv: A Realm Reborn

Dorkable

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kingbitch

I'm Miss Universe in Tonberry (Summoner, Carpenter and Botanist). However, during the upcoming free server transfer "coming up 1H Oct 2013", I will be transferring to Hades to join my old friends.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nope.. still not in any FC. Seems like no one does low lvl dungeon, couldn't progress from satasha since 2 days.

MMO are like that, once everybody level up, those low level hunting ground and dungeon mostly become nobody liao. For FFXIV, you get stuck in the main story if you can't past some of the dungeons or trial….

MMO are like that, once everybody level up, those low level hunting ground and dungeon mostly become nobody liao. For FFXIV, you get stuck in the main story if you can't past some of the dungeons or trial….

A tip, in FFXIV when queuing in dungeon, remember to select J and E on the language. I was having problem getting into dungeon when E is only selected. Selecting J allows you to queue with the Japan players, the only downside would be the party chat would be in Japanese :X

I got through all my dungeon queues with Japan players, average waiting time is about an hour as an Arcanist DPS.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.