Male HQ

Bars, Recommendations And Information?

Hello BW, I've been developing an interests for drinking in bars and would like to know if there's any recommendations and information for bars that you guys enjoy.

I know there are many established in Singapore and each of them carry their own style, ambiance and atmosphere, but I will like to hear more from our community. I'm currently wishing to know more about the bars that caters to serving liquor only, not pubs or nightclubs, doesn't matter if it's non-aj either. Also, as I'm pretty new to this scene it'll be helpful to indicate the address, price range and any special information/style the bar has so that i can compile and note them. =)

So far I've heard of The Library Bar at Campbell lane from a friend though I've yet to visit, and have personally visited Tantric and Backstage near PLAY.(Though Tantric and Backstage are too crowded for my liking at times - especially on friday nights.) 

Your contribution is appreciated! Looking forward to hear more. =)

There are quite a few and can only do non-aj joints.

Personally I've taken a liking to The Beacon at Marina and Blu Jaz Cafe at Kampong Glam coz both are not too crowded (for now).

Both very diferent but got it's own vibe going. Their resident bands are great and Beacon has beautfiul people to ogle at (both boys and girls)

Blu Jaz is more niched but even if u don't like jazz music, the band can be infectious. Serves dinner too, so u can eat and stay on.

Else u can do the usual bars with a view like 1Altitude and Kudeta - I don't really go there anymore but it was fun for a while to mingle and the night view is just breath taking.

There are quite a few new ones that cropped up at Chinatown area too and the usual spots at Mhd Sultan.

Plenty more but will let others chip in.

Hope this helps your compilation of "bar journal: i drank my way to the top" by wayneson

Edited by Afterwork

There are quite a few and can only do non-aj joints.

Personally I've taken a liking to The Beacon at Marina and Blu Jaz Cafe at Kampong Glam coz both are not too crowded (for now).

Both very diferent but got it's own vibe going. Their resident bands are great and Beacon has beautfiul people to ogle at (both boys and girls)

Blu Jaz is more niched but even if u don't like jazz music, the band can be infectious. Serves dinner too, so u can eat and stay on.

Else u can do the usual bars with a view like 1Altitude and Kudeta - I don't really go there anymore but it was fun for a while to mingle and the night view is just breath taking.

There are quite a few new ones that cropped up at Chinatown area too and the usual spots at Mhd Sultan.

Plenty more but will let others chip in.

Hope this helps your compilation of "bar journal: i drank my way to the top" by wayneson

Thanks Afterwork, I'm certainly interested in visiting The Beacon now. Bars with a view like 1Altitude and Kideta, are the charge more expensive due to the location then?

Considering Japanese bars, I like Coffee Bar K near UE Square. Nice place to chill out, but the cover charge alone is 15 dollars.

Can you explain abit more about the cover charge darkflame? It's an entry fee?

TABOO CLUB=D

I'm not interested in clubs.

• 5 months later...

There's one more bar I can recommend - WaBar.

Mainly a bar selling Korean alcoholic drinks with most waiters being Korean.

If you like Korean men, you can hit the bar but it's mainly a straight one, though it's located very near to PLAY.

Thanks Afterwork, I'm certainly interested in visiting The Beacon now. Bars with a view like 1Altitude and Kideta, are the charge more expensive due to the location then?

Can you explain abit more about the cover charge darkflame? It's an entry fee?

I'm not interested in clubs.

The entry fee is $15 but it covers finger food, which explains the cost.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

you can try lvl 33 @ MBFC, the view at the alfresco is breath-taking, the breeze at night is quite relaxing as well :D

Cooking is my passion. Music is my life. Reading is my sanity. 

Bitching about you keeps me happy. 

"People fear because of a lack of understanding, and a lack of understanding comes from a lack of proper communication on both parties, so to resolve fear we need to first resolve communication"

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

http://www.thegreatonlineshoppingfestival.com/'> Online Shoppinghttp://www.thegreatonlineshoppingfestival.com/

Edited by chatters

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.