Male HQ

Ipt / Rt Buddies

phoenix88

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If u all trying to pass running, u all should consider joining my weekly weekend morning run. Below is the thread where i update weekly the date and location.

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/73498-mgr-running-group/

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2016 at 0:13 AM, wintersnow said:

thanks. sounds interesting  but i wonder if i should already wear my swim trucks inside for the land so just change 

went for aqua training today.

basically it's aqua jogging after a series of warm up exercise, so shoes must still be worn. trainer says next time got people turn up in slippers will be asked to go home.

you can wear your trunks inside, but saf rule is still must go toilet to undress else if caught by high ranking regulars, confirm tio kan.

for now the training is also quite slack, it might become more intense in the future when people know what to do, so go enjoy now while possible.

1 hour ago, Silverus said:

went for aqua training today.

basically it's aqua jogging after a series of warm up exercise, so shoes must still be worn. trainer says next time got people turn up in slippers will be asked to go home.

you can wear your trunks inside, but saf rule is still must go toilet to undress else if caught by high ranking regulars, confirm tio kan.

for now the training is also quite slack, it might become more intense in the future when people know what to do, so go enjoy now while possible.

thanks for the info.

shoes must be worn?? sounds misleading to me.. dont tell me must wear shoe into the pool ahahhaaah...

anyway warm up must also wear shoes meh at the pool?

how's the trainer, is he a hunk in trunks 

29 minutes ago, wintersnow said:

thanks for the info.

shoes must be worn?? sounds misleading to me.. dont tell me must wear shoe into the pool ahahhaaah...

anyway warm up must also wear shoes meh at the pool?

how's the trainer, is he a hunk in trunks 

of cos you'll remove before going into the pool. 

hunk or not, everyone's taste is different.

6 hours ago, Ahleng_88 said:

Can anyone confirm saf the Swimming ipt session, is it only Swimming trunk? Or admin shorts it ok? 

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/102995861-post4753.html

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/103059556-post4761.html

Only have these info, need further confirmation from ppl who had attended.

On Friday, August 26, 2016 at 1:59 PM, Ahleng_88 said:

Can anyone confirm saf the Swimming ipt session, is it only Swimming trunk? Or admin shorts it ok? 

I went to the aqua jogging session today at khatib. Attire is either swimming trunks/tights or saf pt shorts or admin shorts with nothing inside.

2 hours ago, vik32 said:

I went to the aqua jogging session today at khatib. Attire is either swimming trunks/tights or saf pt shorts or admin shorts with nothing inside.

Wldn't it be very uncomfortable to be in just PT/Admin shorts with nothing underneath.

Too much movement 'down there'.

And there is a very high chance of accidental exposure.

On 8/29/2016 at 7:57 PM, vik32 said:

how they can determine nothing inside. they wont know right if you have something inside.

so what most guys wearing (brief type of trunks, square type of trunks or admin/pt shorts) so that i wont be outcast when im there

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...