Male HQ

Ipt / Rt Buddies

phoenix88

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, eastie27 said:

lol i've been procrastinating so it'll be my first session :X which timeslot are you going for?

Going for the 9.30 am - 11 am session. If you can/want, try booking for the 8 am slot? The sun's not out yet so training won't be so bad, though the downside is you have to be up (too) early on a Sunday hahaha.

On 4/26/2018 at 12:22 AM, Butterscotch said:

Going for the 9.30 am - 11 am session. If you can/want, try booking for the 8 am slot? The sun's not out yet so training won't be so bad, though the downside is you have to be up (too) early on a Sunday hahaha.

hey are you going this weekend? BW was down so i didnt see your reply last week :/ sorry!

On 4/26/2018 at 12:22 AM, Butterscotch said:

Is the training xiong in the morning session ?

It rains these few days during late afternoon/early evening, we will lepak at the MPH. :P

11 hours ago, eastie27 said:

hey are you going this weekend? BW was down so i didnt see your reply last week :/ sorry!

Hey no worries! Nope I'm going down next Sunday, 13 May. Taking the 9.30 am session as usual, haha.

2 hours ago, deathblade88 said:

Is the training xiong in the morning session ?

It rains these few days during late afternoon/early evening, we will lepak at the MPH. :P

It depends on your definition of xiong: out of breath? Definitely lol. But it gets better; I would like to think that my stamina has increased, even if slightly.

If you do wanna go for the morning session, taking the 8 am slot. The sun is not fully out by then, which is a big factor why training gets xiong.

• 3 weeks later...