Male HQ

China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音

D-boy

Guest Sing China Fan

Nathan shines! He is so original and experienced even the media judges spine well of him!

"He is like a Magician on stage"!

One of. The judges commented that they resonated with him as musicians at heart.

Well done Nathan!

蒙面唱将猜猜猜

The 2nd season of china version of 蒙面歌王 The Masked Singer is back....just started last sunday 18 sep. The name is now changed to 蒙面唱将猜猜猜.

Can't find full version on youtube that is not restricted by country/zone....only short clips. Here are the 3 duet clips where 2 singers would sing together 1st. Can u guess who's behind the masks? 

Other clips of last sun's episode.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3rwYAyIrn1pdw-59eWXi2A/videos

Related to this....earlier on from july to recently,  there's another show, a smaller-scaled one called 我要上蒙面....similar format where singers and non-pro singers (eg hosts, actors) sang with masks also. Read that at the end, the top few winners got to join the bigger event 蒙面唱将猜猜猜.

Edited by nixorn

Guest Not for Vinida

Somehow, I am not impressed with Vinida's singing. She is strong at rapping, but that's all there is. Nothing colorful about her voice. 

Her coach Na Ying is sad because Vinida is her first rapper student, and she was trying to achieve a breakthrough with a different type of music genre. Although she us always the winning coach, her genre has always been pop and folk.

The Hainan chap, however, has strong high vocals, and is a natural winner between the two. It's so obvious.

Guest Nathan is in top 6!

I am so looking forward to witness the finals on 7 Oct!

My take for top 3:

1. Nathan

2. Jiang Dun Hao

3. Lee Pei Ling

Based on the 51 Media's response (they seem to like Nathan's style) we could have a surprise winner this year. A singer from a different genre. Blues, Jazz and R&B...Nathan!

I am so proud to be Singaporean again..

According to wiki, the latest round which produced the finals 6....congrats to Nathan (his votes tonight got him no1 spot) and also Li Peiling from Malaysia. Also glad the cute Jiang Dunhao is in too.

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/中國新歌聲_(第一季)#.E9.B8.9F.E5.B7.A2.E5.86.B2.E5.88.BA.E5.A4.9C.EF.BC.88.E7.AC.AC.E5.8D.81.E4.B8.89.E6.9C.9F.EF.BC.89

In : 向洋、汪晨蕊、徐歌阳、蒋敦豪、李佩玲、杨美娜

Out : 刘文天、吉克皓、苏立生、低调组合、赵小熙、羽田

Too bad 低调组合's peformance today is not good....maybe song not suit?

The following are ranked no 1, 2 and 4.....i mean by the judges and audience's votes.

No 3 is 徐歌陽, not my preferred type of voice. No 5 is Li Peiling....think her song is abit too safe...and she even missed out one verse.

Edited by nixorn

Guest Nathan will win

That's my take for this competition.

Just observe how he commands the stage when he sings. All eyes are captivated, all hearts are connected, all ears are attuned to his voice. Nathan is a delight to watch when he performs, and the 51 judges' votes are testament to his performance. He earned the highest score of 47 out of 51 votes!

Notice how coach Na Ying watches him with quiet admiration. She had correctly commented in the first episode that Nathan has the looks, charisma and charm, which are important traits of a performer.

In this episode, she again commented that Nathan has the ability to 'navigate' himself onstage while singing - great showmanship. 

Coach Wang Feng was spot on in his comment that Nathan's strength is his ability to relax onstage, in so doing, produce an enjoyable performance for the audience.

Choosing the right songs will be very important for the finals, when anything can happen. But it is also the singers' past experience and interpretation of the songs that will make a difference. 

Nathan will win because he has a lot more plus points than the other 5 finalists.

Wish I was at the competition to root for Nathan, and Singapore!

I like Nathan's and PeiLing's performances. Seems like the judges prefer singing with some stage performance , rather than stood still to sing (like big beard) or rap (damn, I do think the rap duo is good). 

Can see NaYing's disappointment when Mr Big Beard did not get in. 

Somehow I do not find Ms Wang fascinating le. I know she is pitch perfect and timing perfect but her voice (at least from the recoding) is a little thin for me. Maybe she is the kind where you need to listen to her singing  live (like Kit Chan's voice when she sings live.. it's so OMG good!) Sorry Ms Wang, i prefer PeiLing's. 

Hmm my fave performance for the night was Xu GeYang's it got me all pumped up and jumping. Kinda sad cause DiDiao rap duo didn't make but it was kinda expected somehow as their newest performance was kinda rehash of their old performances(mashup two songs and mixing singing +rap together)China prefers repetitions of people such as Jiang Dunhao/PeiLing/WangChenRui but nevertheless it was great. Nathan too was good but he is more to a showy performer where you would need to have to watch and hear his singing to feel it at full force as compared to the others where some of them you just need to listen and already get the chills. If I were to describe the top 6 it would be Nathan is similar to a magician, Xu GeYang a female army commander, Lee PeiLing a flash from the past, Wang ChenRui an emotional poet, Yang MeiNa a female tribal warrior and Jiang DunHao a wandering bard. Tbh my faves of this season were Vinida, Lucia, DiDiao rap duo, Xu GeYang, Jiang DunHao but too bad only GeYang and DunHao are left.

15 hours ago, bluerunner said:

I like Nathan's and PeiLing's performances. Seems like the judges prefer singing with some stage performance , rather than stood still to sing (like big beard) or rap (damn, I do think the rap duo is good). 

Can see NaYing's disappointment when Mr Big Beard did not get in. 

Somehow I do not find Ms Wang fascinating le. I know she is pitch perfect and timing perfect but her voice (at least from the recoding) is a little thin for me. Maybe she is the kind where you need to listen to her singing  live (like Kit Chan's voice when she sings live.. it's so OMG good!) Sorry Ms Wang, i prefer PeiLing's. 

I agree with you.

Hartono's English song is smmoothhhhhhh.  His Mandarin diction is worse than the typical ABC singer's.  But I suppose his charm as a performer more than makes it up for it.

Li Peiling's performance may come across to some as old school. Well, for me, it's always refreshing to hear a ballad sung in an unpretentious way, with clean notes and a warm, pleasant tone. Naying seems to think Li Peiling needs more life/heartbreak experiences to make this song work.  Well, even tender 18-year olds have heartbreaks and feel deep emotional pain. The lyrics don't seem to require a more "aged" approach.

I also like Jiang Dunhao's calm stage presence. His intimate voice is able to tell stories. While his rock vocals may not be as strong as some of the other contestants, I think it is a good contrast to his intimate voice, and shows off his attitude.

Wang Chenrui ..... I'm quite ambivalent about her as a singer.  She obviously has quite a few tricks in her vocal armory, and she can emote. But her tone quality sounds somewhat strident. She would do well to add more warmth to her voice. And maybe I'm nitpicking, IMHO, she should take more care in the way she ends some of her phrases.

Not being a rock fan, I shan't comment on Xu Geyang.  I can understand her appeal though. Liu Wentian too.

Now for the others which I didn't quite like.  The rap duo sounded very scattered, harmony is not tight, not as good as previous performances. Yang Mei Na's performance was not her best, I expect more from that big voice of hers. It's probably the song choice.  Yutian, Zhao Xiaosi and Ji Kehao's performances  are not appealing. Su Lisheng was steady but not particularly outstanding this time.

In general I'm quite in agreement with the results of this semi-finals,  Personally, I'm rooting for Hartono and Li Peiling for champion.

On 01/10/2016 at 6:52 AM, Guest Nathan will win said:

That's my take for this competition.

Just observe how he commands the stage when he sings. All eyes are captivated, all hearts are connected, all ears are attuned to his voice. Nathan is a delight to watch when he performs, and the 51 judges' votes are testament to his performance. He earned the highest score of 47 out of 51 votes!

Notice how coach Na Ying watches him with quiet admiration. She had correctly commented in the first episode that Nathan has the looks, charisma and charm, which are important traits of a performer.

In this episode, she again commented that Nathan has the ability to 'navigate' himself onstage while singing - great showmanship. 

Coach Wang Feng was spot on in his comment that Nathan's strength is his ability to relax onstage, in so doing, produce an enjoyable performance for the audience.

Choosing the right songs will be very important for the finals, when anything can happen. But it is also the singers' past experience and interpretation of the songs that will make a difference. 

Nathan will win because he has a lot more plus points than the other 5 finalists.

Wish I was at the competition to root for Nathan, and Singapore!

Have you seen the weibo discussions on the show? There are far more voices of disbelief than support for Hartono. In fact, they call his ranking as no. 1 a "black box" incident i.e. Conspiracy theory abound.

But I have a theory for this. Many singing shows in China tuned the voices of the competitors. I am a Singer is particularly notorious for that. So it could be that Hartono was indeed the best during the live show. His diction in Mandarin has improved.

Guest Nathan's classmate
On 9/25/2016 at 10:03 AM, Guest Nathan is in top 6! said:

I am so looking forward to witness the finals on 7 Oct!

My take for top 3:

1. Nathan

2. Jiang Dun Hao

3. Lee Pei Ling

Based on the 51 Media's response (they seem to like Nathan's style) we could have a surprise winner this year. A singer from a different genre. Blues, Jazz and R&B...Nathan!

I am so proud to be Singaporean again..

You better go to surrender your ID, Singapore is not welcoming you...coz during the past, you won't feel proud to be a Singaporean, because of Nathan won the semi final, you felt proud to be a Singaporean again. You really a shit!

For your info, Nathan is a Singapore PR, he is still an Indonesian! 

Guest Why Nathan will win
11 hours ago, Guest Fuwar said:

Have you seen the weibo discussions on the show? There are far more voices of disbelief than support for Hartono. In fact, they call his ranking as no. 1 a "black box" incident i.e. Conspiracy theory abound.

But I have a theory for this. Many singing shows in China tuned the voices of the competitors. I am a Singer is particularly notorious for that. So it could be that Hartono was indeed the best during the live show. His diction in Mandarin has improved.

Netizens have the freedom to express their mixed views on the singers, and it's great to see differing points of view, from patriotic ones to speculative conspiracies. All entertaining and misleading sometimes.

I feel that that is still another "conspiracy" (if you like) surrounding why Nathan should be winning this competition.

Two clear reasons:

1. The past year's winners had been

a. Liang Bo (Rock) - 2012

b. Li Qi (Pop) - 2013

c. Chang Bi Chen (Pop) - 2014

d. Zheng Lei (Folk) - 2015

In the past years, the blues/R&B presence has been weak against the other genres. But this  year, there is a strong opportunity for a blues/R&B to win. It's just like what the 51 media judges commented at last year's competition (if I remember correctly) that they are very appreciative of the efforts by singers who "preserve" or continue propagating China's folk genre. Hence, Zhang Lei scored high marks at the finals because, not only did he sang his songs well, he was singing that genre of songs.

2. Jay Chou has been saying repeatedly (in the earlier episodes) that he came to the competition to win. And it is clear that the 51 media judges holds the key to who the winner will be. Hence. His last comment was that he had arranged Nathan's delivery  (English and Mandarin sections) in such a way that there is no repetition, and that was a huge risk taken, as he had bore in mind what the judges would think.

Jay Chou's win will be a strong encouragement for him to continue with the Sing! China series, otherwise, we may not see Jay Chou in the next season.

Guest Why Nathan will win
8 hours ago, Guest Nathan's classmate said:

You better go to surrender your ID, Singapore is not welcoming you...coz during the past, you won't feel proud to be a Singaporean, because of Nathan won the semi final, you felt proud to be a Singaporean again. You really a shit!

For your info, Nathan is a Singapore PR, he is still an Indonesian! 

Don't be so immature about being Singaporean. There are a good number of reasons why we are both happy and unhappy to be Singaporean, and it's not in this topic to comment.

Singapore has a mix of locally born, PRs and work permit holders and they are here to contribute to Singapore's brand. And we should be proud of them.

Nathan performances on the second round was disappointing. Jay Choy was reprimanded  online for being biased when he chose Nathan over his more worthy opponent. But I guess Jay Chou look far ahead on the potential of Nathan who moved on to show his potential in the 3 and 4 round which even end him at the 1st place over the semi-final selection round. Phew.... on personally ground, i really hope Nathan can make it to the top and in-merge as the winner.

But there was 2 worthy opponents : 李佩玲 and 汪晨蕊 from 那英 team.

Even the Rihanna vocal-like from Harlem team and the Female rocker from 汪峰 team look threatening and might turn out as a black horse.

Guest Singapore Supporter
4 hours ago, Guest Why Nathan will win said:

Don't be so immature about being Singaporean. There are a good number of reasons why we are both happy and unhappy to be Singaporean, and it's not in this topic to comment.

Singapore has a mix of locally born, PRs and work permit holders and they are here to contribute to Singapore's brand. And we should be proud of them.

You are wrong and naive. If every Singapore people like you,everyone is very happy....and PR no need to pay a high rate to stay in Singapore. If you feel proud of them, thanks a lot for your loving heart, not me....

Talents who are not Singaporean, represent Singapore is useless....our Gah ment don't recognise them....they are still foreigners. Understand???

Good example, J.Schooling is Singaporean, our Gah ment recognised him....then we feel proud of him, not Nathan Hartono, just a PR here. Anyway, Nathan sings well in the semi final.

In case haven't watch the finals yet....

Winner is 蒋敦豪 (汪峰 team)

2nd place is 向洋 (周杰伦 team)

3rd  is 汪晨蕊 (那英 team)

4th is 徐歌阳 (汪峰 team)

Wiki said no ranking but if look at 1st round scores, then next should be 杨美娜 (庾澄庆) and last is 李佩玲 (那英).

Currently no official full version....link is to parts only.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp8cPvx_Od76EL66vvCnhRA/videos

Guest 中国市场

一开始是新鲜感,少了英语,多唱华语歌,暴露的只是他的缺点,是否能借助这比赛在中国开拓另一个市场? 我不看好,就让我们看他能走多远吧

Oh man. I can't believe Jiang Dun Hao got number 1. He's so unlikable. His singing is unremarkable compared to others. The only 2 people I like from the competition are Li and Wang from Na Ying's team. Nathan is good but his performance in the finals was terrible. He sung out of pitch and he even forgotten his lines. So unprofessional.

8 hours ago, Guest 中国市场 said:

He already start out at 17 year old....at least got 10 years of singing experience.

Now start to shine/fame out, hope can last long but i doubt so because of :

Since China and Singapore already got stiff in relation...i doubt China will accept him, maybe he follow Jay chou to taiwan market.

Everyone want a slice of cake in china market....but not everyone get it.

Guest 女人花
8 hours ago, Guest 中国市场 said:

他应该领悟到:(中文)书到用时方恨少吧?!拼命记中文歌词,少了唱英文歌时的轻松潇洒,“城里的月光+女人花”还忘词乱唱了几会。

Guest Gabriel

向洋的强项不再中文歌曲,他的唱腔比较适合英文歌。可见是选错了强项的歌曲。但如果,他把英文歌与《最长的电影》等选曲来混合参杂一起唱的话,可能夺冠的机会比较大。

马国李佩玲的领域应该比较适合唱抒情慢歌,但不知道为什么给她唱了一首《Let it go》,其让她发挥不了她的爆发力。

话说,强国了哪里会让异国华侨夺走冠军呢?

PS: 本人比较喜欢羽田,觉得他很可爱 xD 

Boring finals.  This is definitely live, not like the previous episodes which, from hindsight, are probably audio-engineered.

Heard quite a bit of pitchy singing, as would be expected from live singing.

In general, poor sound system, unlikeable song choices, uninteresting arrangements, uninspiring performances.  

I don't care who won, all are not that good anyway. I almost fee like this show is one big hoax.  

And the voting system is too easy to rig right?  Oh well..... have a good weekend people!

This is just a Reality TV show for singers. Expect it to be "scripted" for effects.

Some Online Commentators wrote: "81 media reps casted their votes and there were 92 votes? 45:47. The show just self-pwned itself.

有网友评论质疑:“81个媒体人投出92票?45对47。新歌声也太自黑了。”

Honestly that spore boi is nothing good at all, off-tune...from jay's longest movie, to the saddest women's flower & moonlight in the town I have heard (sad is not cos Nathan potrayed the emo sadly, but he made the songs sounded bad)
He only has the "look"
Msian's Peiling - good to be out at the beginning
I agreed w bluerunner though, the champion from China was not much better

THis competition has reached its downfall

worst, many cried there are kelongs (among the judge)

let them be................

none of the top 2 are worth-crying for...........

the lady w long hair was not too bad (ge yang or something like that)

I still rem on oct1 : bluerunner mentioned that Nathan and peiling was not-bad, sorry they are very "common" to me
I m sorry bluerunner

Guest Well done, Nathan!

This is only my opinion, so don't see red in these comments.

Like some of you commented, this is a very different stage (bird nest), and it's hard to sing well. Most, if not all of the 6 singers, were under  immense pressure. And They were not at their best. Jiang Dun Hao also did not seem to be at his best.

Nathan already reported that he needs 1-2 weeks to learn and Mandarin song, and for this finals he had only 2 days. Hence, I can understand why he did not seem to be in control when he sang the 2 songs - can detect that he was barely "coping" along. Yes, Jay should have made sure he had an English segment in his song to demonstrate his flair and style, and to win the listeners over.

Nathan was not in his element yesterday. Both finalists being imperfect, Nathan's missing one line cost him to lose votes from the 81 judges. But then, 45 against 47 is not a lot of loss. If Nathan had more votes from the judges, there is a remote possibility that he might have closed the "gap" between him and Jiang.

It is highly expected that the votes from the public will swing over to Jiang since Nathan is a foreigner. And it happened.

I am still happy for Nathan, who demonstrated professionalism, even when he missed a line, he did not stumble.

In any case, Nathan has already made his mark in China. With this stint, will be successful in launching his career in Taiwan and China first, then across the world where there are Chinese.

Well done, Nathan!

I know in youtube, Nathan sang almost english songs...but didn't know he play guitar so often.

Just a thought, if he and Jiang Dunhao collaborate once with both playing guitars....but maybe need to find the right song.

Cover

Original song

Ya....in the finals, he should sing his usual eng-chinese mix songs. Don't know it's bcos of china fans criticise too many english songs or other reasons.

Edited by nixorn

The competition's voting system is a downfall tbh but here are my comments(also all if not most of them choose pretty bad songs)

Lee PeiLing: Like what NaYing her coach had said she still lacks the experience to fully bloom as a singer but she has most if not all of the skills that she needs now it would be good if she could develop herself more before debuting and honestly choosing "Let it go" was kinda under expectations it would have been better for her if she chose something more mellow or romantic.

Xu GeYang:  Her performances has been quite consistent so nothing much to comment about her but props to her for using her voice and choice of songs well though the song choice could have been better.

Yang MeiNa: She was being under utilized ever since from her audition performance. Such a powerful voice but so underutilized again choice of song was bad she should have done something on par with Xu GeYang atleast.

Nathan: kinda let down with the final performance and it was kinda obvious that favoritism pushed him into the final two instead of his skills that night. Song choice was seriously bad and he was under too much pressure(missing lines and notes) I guess but his performance at most should have earned him 4th place plus he can't do visual singing(his usual magic tricks on stage) yesterday which is his forte .

Wang Chen Rui: She like Xu GeYang has been quite consistent but in a different route. XuGeYang's was always the powerful and rock kinda route while ChRui's was always the soft ballad heart touching route. I am always amazed by her performance each time she sings. In my honest opinion she should have been crowned the winner instead of Jiang Dun Hao.

Jiang DunHao: Performance that night was subpar could have done better but in the finals he definitely sounded better than Nathan but still was under expectations and song choices could have been better hopefully he doesnt disappear like other previous winners of the singing competition.

My personal ranking for the night(Including overall merits) would be. 1.Wang ChenRui. 2. Xu GeYang. 3. Lee PeiLing 4. Nathan 5. Jiang DunHao 6. Yang MeiNa

I also felt that NaYing is very fond/interested in Vinida which enabled her to have a collab stage with Xue ZhiQian yesterday night. I also managed to kinda guess the main problems with each team. NaYing's team tend to go off tempo or forget their lyrics(most of them even NaYing said that she herself forgets her lyrics too). Harlem's team bad song choices, I understand that Harlem's is good at weird sounding songs but it doesnt mean that his team should do that. Wang Feng has too many rock sounding singers and they tend to overshadow each other some of them are really subpar in some aspects. Jay's team well he needs them to be more audible? well they tend to chew they words and they should pick songs which are easier for them to sing and understand mostly and Jay needs to choose stronger performers next time.

Overall team ranking for me is 1.NaYing 2.WangFeng, 3. Harlem 4. Jay Chou 

Hopefully the next season wouldnt be this much chaotic 

1 hour ago, EtoEto said:

The competition's voting system is a downfall tbh but here are my comments(also all if not most of them choose pretty bad songs)

My personal ranking for the night(Including overall merits) would be. 1.Wang ChenRui. 2. Xu GeYang. 3. Lee PeiLing 4. Nathan 5. Jiang DunHao 6. Yang MeiNa

I also felt that NaYing is very fond/interested in Vinida which enabled her to have a collab stage with Xue ZhiQian yesterday night. I also managed to kinda guess the main problems with each team. NaYing's team tend to go off tempo or forget their lyrics(most of them even NaYing said that she herself forgets her lyrics too). Harlem's team bad song choices, I understand that Harlem's is good at weird sounding songs but it doesnt mean that his team should do that. Wang Feng has too many rock sounding singers and they tend to overshadow each other some of them are really subpar in some aspects. Jay's team well he needs them to be more audible? well they tend to chew they words and they should pick songs which are easier for them to sing and understand mostly and Jay needs to choose stronger performers next time.

Overall team ranking for me is 1.NaYing 2.WangFeng, 3. Harlem 4. Jay Chou 

Hopefully the next season wouldnt be this much chaotic 

while I agreed with most of what etoeto has mentioned, I felt wang chenrui is another "commoner"

meina is really underutilised, what a waste of "Rihanna" , they made her repeat in another song "shine bright like a diamond" , she is one of a not properly polished diamond by Harlem

many cried why Jay Chou has never won!!!!!!!!!!! he deserved it

Found out the malaysian girl 李佩玲 joined a few overseas contests b4....12yo PK in 華人星光大道 2012, Taiwan.

Hokkien

Then 2yrs later in 2014 中国梦想秀

Live at some local contest in 2014

Edited by nixorn

8 hours ago, nixorn said:

Found out the malaysian girl 李佩玲 joined a few overseas contests b4....12yo

yes but still very ordinary

there are many other contestants who are extremely young too

also check on the "Voices"

13 hours ago, EtoEto said:

Lee PeiLing: Like what NaYing her coach had said she still lacks the experience to fully bloom as a singer but she has most if not all of the skills that she needs now it would be good if she could develop herself more before debuting and honestly choosing "Let it go" was kinda under expectations it would have been better for her if she chose something more mellow or romantic.

Xu GeYang:  Her performances has been quite consistent so nothing much to comment about her but props to her for using her voice and choice of songs well though the song choice could have been better.

Yang MeiNa: She was being under utilized ever since from her audition performance. Such a powerful voice but so underutilized again choice of song was bad she should have done something on par with Xu GeYang atleast.

Nathan: kinda let down with the final performance and it was kinda obvious that favoritism pushed him into the final two instead of his skills that night. Song choice was seriously bad and he was under too much pressure(missing lines and notes) I guess but his performance at most should have earned him 4th place plus he can't do visual singing(his usual magic tricks on stage) yesterday which is his forte .

Wang Chen Rui: She like Xu GeYang has been quite consistent but in a different route. XuGeYang's was always the powerful and rock kinda route while ChRui's was always the soft ballad heart touching route. I am always amazed by her performance each time she sings. In my honest opinion she should have been crowned the winner instead of Jiang Dun Hao.

Jiang DunHao: Performance that night was subpar could have done better but in the finals he definitely sounded better than Nathan but still was under expectations and song choices could have been better hopefully he doesnt disappear like other previous winners of the singing competition.

Yeah, quite agree with your comments.  Xu Geyang and Wang Chenrui are the two who demonstrated that vocally they could handle this particular stage setup.  I wasn't a fan of either in the previous episodes, but I must say they held up far better than the others in the finals, choosing songs that play to their strength.  Yet both didn't get into the finals.  

I also note that the sound system made the singers sound darker and more muffled than in the studio, hence those voices with more piercing timbre sounded better.

The judging fiasco.... only in China, man.  Lol.  Who knows who actually won.... 

Anyway, that's how competitions are.  We have to take it with a pinch of salt. 

2 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

Reports say suspected rigging of results. 92 total votes with only 81 judges.

Lol. What's there to suspect. It is rigged

http://mothership.sg/2016/10/this-totally-non-mathematical-video-might-explain-why-45-47-81/

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

27 minutes ago, fab said:

Not 100% sure....so in the video clip, the voters went up to press something on the machine or put in something?

Only can see is more than 1 votes were registered when just 1 person was at the machine....if that happened a few times, then of course the total votes would be more than the actual no of voters (81).

Actually looking at some seasons of the children version of singing contests in China....i expect some of them to participate again when they are older....some of them esp from Malaysia also...are already very good compared to some adults.

• HendryTan changed the title to China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.