Male HQ

China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音

D-boy

Guest Guest

I thought that Shila performed well, the song was a tough song to sing and she nailed it and yet she was voted at sixth place, I thought that singers like Han Lei, Gem and Zhang Jie are overhyped, I feel that towards the end of competition, the audience will tend to vote for their own mainland singers and Gem is originally born in China too

I thought that Shila performed well, the song was a tough song to sing and she nailed it and yet she was voted at sixth place, I thought that singers like Han Lei, Gem and Zhang Jie are overhyped, I feel that towards the end of competition, the audience will tend to vote for their own mainland singers and Gem is originally born in China too

GEM is NOT overrated.... Shila is overrated, even though I like her a lot.

You compare GEM and Shila, GEM's vocal technique and showmanship outclasses Shila many times.

Any Zhang Jie is freaking adorable. Enough said.

And to add on, it's only natural people gravitate to and support singers from their home country/home town. It happens in every singing/viewer voting competition in the world. The difference here is that at least, one of these "home country favourites" like Han Lei, GEM or ZBC are actually good.

Also possible the Malaysian supporters are now being split between Cao ge and Shila.

Edited by joshTWjosh

我觉得茜拉在半决赛得了个第六名次并不过份 ,

坦言 , 她唱英语歌曲由于了解歌词的含义 ,

每一字 , 她都能很好的表达 , 并漂亮地运用她的声音优点与特色 ,

可听她唱华文歌曲 , 情绪常被切断 , 无法让我进入歌曲的意境中 ,

抱歉 , 或许她的歌迷拥护者会反驳或说不懂得欣赏 ,

但真的听了会倍觉辛苦 , 没有初时的那种惊喜和新鲜感 ,

随着而来的是些许的失落与失望 。

在歌唱比赛的平台上 , 没有种族之分 , 只有喜欢与不喜欢 ,

你较支持谁 , 谁让你印像更深刻更感动如此而已 。

《我是歌手》第二季第十二期半决赛排名

第一名 韩磊 《在那遥远的地方》

第二名 邓紫棋 《你不是真正的快乐》

第三名 张杰 《just the way you are》

第四名 曹格 《Saving all my love for you》

第五名 周笔畅 《光之翼》

第六名 茜拉 《洋葱》

第七名 张宇 《20岁的眼泪》

随便一提 , 茜拉曾经是 « 声动亚洲 » 的总决赛冠军得主 ,

过后 , 不时被邀到中国献唱 , 曾和许多天王天后同台演出。

她也有自唱然后录下放上网 , 喜欢茜拉的读者或许可以上网寻查 。

Edited by snowball

And I do believe that in china there are some paid audience to motivate the other audience.i don't follow this singing competition but just now caught a glimpse of the episode posted by Henry, the first impression was that are the audience so well dress and make-up. Haha just a 5cent opinion. Sidetracked already.

《我是歌手》第二季决赛阶段将分为半决赛和总决赛两期节目,一共三轮演唱,其中本场半决赛按常规形式一轮演唱,以录播的形式播出。获得参与决赛阶段竞唱资格的7位歌手将按照抽签顺序进行演唱,获得的成绩将以30%的比重计入总成绩。而半决赛最终排名的结果决定总决赛第一轮歌手的演唱顺序,歌手按照半决赛成绩排名,从第1名到第7名的顺序优先选择总决赛第一轮出场演唱顺序。

总决赛则由两轮演唱组成,以现场直播的方式真实完整的呈现竞演过程。第一轮是帮帮唱环节,7位歌手分别邀请圈中好友合作演唱,按照半决赛后选定的演唱顺序进行竞唱,本轮成绩将以30%计入总成绩。帮帮唱成绩与半决赛成绩相加得出的最末两位将失去第二轮演唱的资格而无缘争夺歌王荣耀。

最后一轮演唱的顺序由半决赛以及第一轮“帮帮唱”成绩相加的排名结果决定。本轮成绩将以40%计入总成绩。最终的歌王将综合半决赛一轮成绩和总决赛两轮成绩,三轮相加获得观众支持票数最高者夺得歌王之位。

我是歌手第二季第十三期总决赛帮帮唱嘉宾名单剧透

林宥嘉 , 王力宏 , 李宇春 谁会来! 我是歌手第二季总决赛在即,

我是歌手2总决赛帮帮唱环节帮唱嘉宾都有谁?

网曝第二季我是歌手帮帮唱嘉宾名单:

李宇春+周笔畅

魏晨+张杰

蔡健雅+曹格

王力宏+茜拉

宋祖英+韩磊

究竟我是歌手2帮唱嘉宾有哪些,敬请期待4月4日直播的《歌王之战》第一轮为明星帮帮唱!

还记得去年《我是歌手》总决赛直播吗? 林志炫、杨宗纬、周晓鸥、羽泉等,

您喜欢帮帮唱:萧敬腾、李泉、邓超、周华健……等明星的精彩助阵吗?

4月4号《我是歌手》第二季迎来了总决赛,笔笔说她会唱《爱的供养》,

你更想看到哪位帮帮唱明星跟自己喜欢的歌手合作呢?

我是歌手第二季总决赛即将要开始了,你们期待谁来帮帮唱呢?

林宥嘉与邓紫棋合唱?

林俊杰与张杰合唱?

王力宏与茜拉合唱?

李宇春与周笔畅合唱?

宋祖英与韩磊合唱?

华晨宇与曹格合唱?

王杰与张宇合唱?

究竟哪个版本才是真的呢?4月4日播出的《我是歌手第二季》总决赛就会为大家揭开谜底!

Guest Guest

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2949364010

我是歌手4月4日总决赛帮唱及顺序歌单:

张宇&游鸿明(曲终人散)

周笔畅&杨幂(笔记,爱的供养)

茜拉&王力宏(Baby)

曹格&林志炫(无辜)

张杰&魏晨(最美的太阳)

邓紫棋&林忆莲(回忆的沙漏)

韩磊&孙俪(我爱你中国)

哇塞 , 林忆莲 ? 那肯定不可以错过现场直播了 :D

一看歌单 , 不禁为邓捏一把冷汗 ,

回忆的沙漏并不是一首一听就会爱上的歌 ,

更不知大陆是否对此歌会否熟悉 ,

跟韩磊的我爱你中国一比较 ,

就输了一大截 , 坦白说 ,

并不乐观 , 现在就要看邓的造化了 。

邓紫棋&林忆莲(回忆的沙漏)vs 韩磊&孙俪(我爱你中国)

Edited by snowball

I have been catching it on youtube every Saturday and yes, this is a wonderful programme.

Most of the singers on this competition is a someone in the entertainment industry.

In Season 2, GEM stood out early but Han Lei is getting rave support.

My major dislike is the inclusion of Wei Wei's RED Songs in the earlier part of the show.

She was married to a German musician before and yet, her singing style remained in the RED era.

Her rendition of Anita Mui's song was off... bad all the way.

My personal fave has to be .... Zhang Jie.

Not only is he CUTE, he is able to attempt different genres and he is CURRENT.

Han Lei is good but if you look into his repertoire, he sang OLD songs.

Overall, Zhang Jie, GEM and Sheila will still ride the way of popularity after the show. 

Almost forgot to mention:

Zhou Bi Chang (who sang Faye Wong's Wing of Light this week)..

She is very garang... always able to revive/reinvent herself..

However her dispute with the TV station once will see her unplaced in this show.

There was rumour earlier that Sandy refused to be in the show because of GEM...

So this pairing is somewhat unexpected.

I seriously wish GEM to attempt Sandy's Lover Tears (情人的眼泪) or 爱上一个不回家 的人   or 玫瑰香.

She could throw in some flamingo dancing in the latter....

谁最有希望夺得我是歌手的总冠军?

不如在总决赛前 , 让读者来参与 , 预测吧。

邓是在中国上海出生 , 在« 我 »的舞台上 ,

光芒四射 , 才华不但备受肯定 , 还越战越勇 ,

韩在中国占有一席之位 , 唱过的电视剧歌曲大约400首 ,

受邀央视春晚也有10次 ,

邓和张杰视为冠军候选人 , 可他们尚还年轻 ,

如果把韩老将打败 , 叫他情以何堪 ?

Guest Raymond

我是歌手2 is so freaking fake. 韩磊 first??? Please la, They say he is China's 国宝. Maybe that explains why most of China's 国宝 are displayed in musuems overseas and the ones in China are replicas.

Sheila and GEM not that different in singing la .. not enough to warrant a difference in position between 2 and 6. MH370 disappeared at the wrong time for Sheila.

Between Zhang Jie and Gary, the latter outclasses the former anytime. I suppose being native helps but it just makes the show so FAKE

Guest Raymond

Zhang Jie is so effeminate when he sang Angel and at certain points of "Just the way you are" .. that sissy who played the piano at the last round obviously got the hots for him .. heard he helped ZJ with "Just the way you are" too .. ZJ's manager is sooo girlish

Guest Raymond

to be honest, i think han lei is overrated, zhangjie / shila / GEM is the best, Zhang Jie is so cute!!! damn he is married.

In China, people are mocking Zhang Jie bcos he depended on his wife (Xie Na) to become famous.

I know that everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but you don't need to be rude about it.

I feel that yes, Han Lei, has the highest likelihood of winning (which I'm not that happy about either) as the audience would more likely support their native singer.

When comparing between Gem and Shila, both do have good vocals but Gem has shown to be more versatile whereas Shila doesn't seem to strike a chord with me with her mandarin songs (except for Jay's), so I would rank Gem higher than Shila as well.

On a side note, the contestants are appearing on next week's episode of 百变大咖秀, so I'm also looking forward to watching that as well.

Guest Guest

http://media.people.com.cn/n/2014/0403/c40606-24811284.html

据了解,本季帮唱嘉宾最可谓群星璀璨,虽然节目组宣布了包括林俊杰、方大同、陈志朋、信、黄绮珊、谭维维以及令人意外的演员张嘉译在内的“帮帮唱”名单,但对他们各自打算“帮”谁却三缄其口,称要把这一悬念留到节目直播时才揭晓。

China News site preview :  http://news.163.com/14/0404/15/9P0E09I000014AED.html

The show is tonight. Any local pub that will live telecast ?

我是歌手 今晚直播决赛

2014-04-04 15:17:59 来源: 北京晚报(北京)

张嘉译跨界帮唱韩磊令人跌破眼镜,网友问:他会唱歌吗?

本报长沙讯(记者成长)湖南卫视《我是歌手》第二季今晚8时将迎来总决赛直播,周笔畅、曹格、张宇、韩磊、张杰、茜拉、邓紫棋七位歌手将向“歌王”发起最后冲击。林俊杰、方大同、张嘉译、陈志朋、信、黄绮珊、谭维维作为帮唱嘉宾现场助阵。与上一季不同的是,出于缩短时长的考虑,帮唱环节排名最末两位将无缘第二轮演唱。

今晚的总决赛七位歌手竞演共两轮,第一轮为“帮帮唱”环节,歌手与帮唱嘉宾合作一首歌,第二轮为歌手个人秀,两轮演唱均由现场五百名大众听审团进行投票,票数结合半决赛成绩得出最终排名。为了增加激烈程度并缩短直播时长,本季总决赛还在第一轮设置了淘汰环节,排名最末的两位将丧失演唱第二首歌的资格,无缘“歌王”。

从上一季总决赛来看,帮唱环节成为歌手制胜的关键。记者了解,曹格在帮唱嘉宾上起初考虑过“快男”冠军华晨宇。去年“快男”总决赛曹格曾作为帮唱嘉宾与华晨宇合唱《寂寞先生》助其夺冠,网友们也十分期待“花花”来“还人情”,遗憾的是由于华晨宇“个人原因”最终无法成行。曹格在决赛中的搭档是06超女亚军谭维维,在上一季总决赛中,谭维维就曾为周晓鸥帮唱以一曲《天下没有不散的筵席》热翻全场,金曲歌王与摇滚女将将有怎样的化学反应值得期待。

黄绮珊是帮唱嘉宾中唯一的上一季歌手,她的天籁高音将与同样具有绝佳声线的茜拉搭配演绎名曲《When You Believe》。林俊杰将与张杰组成“双杰”组合,张宇邀请来了“小虎队”原成员陈志朋,周笔畅的战友则是摇滚唱将信。夺冠大热门邓紫棋将牵手音乐才子方大同带来汪峰的《春天里》。帮唱嘉宾中最令人意外的是演员张嘉译的跨界加盟,不少网友在微博评论中发出疑问:“他会唱歌吗?”据记者了解,张嘉译虽为人低调、鲜少出现在音乐综艺节目中,但他的好歌喉在圈内是出了名的,他与韩磊两位“大叔”的搭配也将成为舞台上的别样风景。总决赛的主持人仍是湖南台的“台柱子”汪涵、何炅。J227

记者观察

出奇制胜+现场发挥

《我是歌手》总决赛昨晚进行了首场带机联排,本报记者进入现场亲身感受到即将到来的这场高手对决的震撼效果。据记者观察,今晚的总决赛亮点颇多,但最终的结果变数很大。

对于《我是歌手》舞台而言,到了总决赛,歌手的技巧和唱功已经显得不那么重要,这些观众早已熟悉并形成刻板印象,如果想要在名次上有所突破,关键在于选歌能否让人耳目一新,以及现场发挥能否出奇制胜,而在帮唱环节,歌手与嘉宾的配合默契也是考量的重要标准。

不同于上一季的轮流坐庄,本季歌手竞演的排名始终处在一种失衡状态,强者始终占据前列,弱者几乎毫无机会。目前看来,韩磊与邓紫棋均是“四冠王”,且在半决赛分获前两名,是“歌王”最有实力的争夺者。在总决赛中,韩磊和邓紫棋也各自使出自己的独招。比如两人不约而同地采取了三首歌串烧的形式,韩磊选择的是自己最擅长的大金曲《鸿雁》、《走四方》、《向天再借五百年》,既具有民族风情,又有王者之风,搭配现场的马头琴、呼麦和张嘉译“跨界”的新鲜感,这位“萌叔”很可能将在决赛舞台上再掀浪潮。

邓紫棋先是比较讨巧地选择了和自己有着互补性的方大同做搭档,一人弹奏钢琴,一人舞起吉他,将汪峰的《春天里》演绎出别样感觉。串烧也选择的是现场感十足的摇滚金曲,很容易点燃观众的热情产生如演唱会般的互动效果。

不过《我是歌手》的魅力就在于永远充满着不确定性,张嘉译在昨天的彩排中嗓音出现严重问题,在正式比赛中是否会影响韩磊的成绩令人担心,而韩磊第二轮曲目临时由《渔光曲》换成《野百合也有春天》,感觉较为平淡。邓紫棋的问题在于始终无法脱离对飙高音的依赖,观众已经有些审美疲劳。而彩排中比较令人惊喜的是曹格和张杰,曹格与谭维维的搭配十分有冲击力,第二轮选曲《寂寞先生》也是自己的成名曲,做足了情感和表现力。由于彩排时林俊杰尚未赶到现场,“双杰”效果如何依旧成谜,但张杰的《回到拉萨》改编十分有新意。联想到上一季,半决赛仅为第三的羽·泉能够最终夺冠,张杰和曹格仍然有冲击“歌王”的实力。

比较令人担心的是张宇和周笔畅,实际上两人在总决赛的选曲上已经剑走偏锋了,张宇将此前的一句玩笑当了真,大胆将蔡依林的《舞娘》带上舞台,他与陈志朋还将大秀舞姿。周笔畅也不甘示弱,将杨幂的《爱的供养》列入第二轮歌单中。但张宇的嗓疾并未痊愈,周笔畅的帮唱嘉宾信又有些“喧宾夺主”的感觉,如果现场没有超长的发挥,进入第二轮演唱都会很艰难。而备受期待的茜拉在彩排场的表现平平,反倒是帮唱嘉宾黄绮珊让人们泛起对第一季高手对决的怀旧情绪。

总决赛歌单

第一轮

曹格&谭维维《Whats Up》

周笔畅&信《一样的月光》

张杰&林俊杰《最美的太阳+翅膀》

韩磊&张嘉译《鸿雁+走四方+向天再借五百年》

张宇&陈志朋《伤心的人别听慢歌+舞娘》

茜拉&黄绮珊《When You Believe》

邓紫棋&方大同《春天里》

第二轮

曹格《寂寞先生》

周笔畅《爱的供养》

张杰《回到拉萨》

韩磊《野百合也有春天》

张宇《四百龙银》

茜拉《MAMA》

邓紫棋《We will rock you + 一无所有 + We are the champions》

作者:成长

众望所归 , 韩磊终于把歌王头衔奖座捧回家 。当看到歌单知道他要唱他所唱过的电视连续剧主题曲后 ,

成绩仿佛已经尘埃落定 。唱家喻户晓的歌曲 , 引起共鸣是不容置疑的事实 , 他懂得如何掌握现场的气氛 ,

熟知中国一般听观众要求是什么 , 或许外地人不容易苟同 , 但我却喜欢他的演绎方式 , 至少比起第一届 ,

成绩较让人信服 。我是歌手2 , 造就了茜拉和邓紫琪 , 开拓了她们未来在中国大陆的歌唱事业和市场 ,

她们的歌唱生涯会起如何变化 , 且让我们拭目以待吧 。

Guest Guest

众望所归 , 韩磊终于把歌王头衔奖座捧回家 。当看到歌单知道他要唱他所唱过的电视连续剧主题曲后 ,

成绩仿佛已经尘埃落定 。唱家喻户晓的歌曲 , 引起共鸣是不容置疑的事实 , 他懂得如何掌握现场的气氛 ,

熟知中国一般听观众要求是什么 , 或许外地人不容易苟同 , 但我却喜欢他的演绎方式 , 至少比起第一届 ,

成绩较让人信服 。我是歌手2 , 造就了茜拉和邓紫琪 , 开拓了她们未来在中国大陆的歌唱事业和市场 ,

她们的歌唱生涯会起如何变化 , 且让我们拭目以待吧 。

A plus for his musicality and creativity/fusion.

Very predictable.

Really there are no losers in this finale although there were some minor hiccups.

Zhang Yu and Chen Zhi Peng were painful to watch.

Both were so off-key in Jolin's song.

Han Lei deserved the award but really, he appealed to a niche crowd.

His first song was one I learnt when I was a kid... in fact, as I've mentioned in my earlier post, he still sings old songs to boost the votes.  I cannot deny his singing technique though.

GEM was not at her best tonight...Her Queen medley borders on shouting, rather than singing.  Her stage costume is the 2nd song was salah.. should have tried to be a biker chick/rock chick.  

Sheila and Huang-ma .. they can continue to duet with each other for a long time to go.  Sheila's mid-range is outstanding. Although current, her song choice of EXO-Mama was a surprise.  She can go the distance, together with GEM.

Zhang Jie and his guest, JJ  Lin did a fairly good job but if you listen properly, the key was a bit too high for JJ and he lowered it in the 2nd stanza of the song.

Gary Chao Ge can continue his bad boy image but can he last?

That's all.. and don't forget to watch next week's programme - the Reunion show.

(LeTV apps works for me)

Guest Guest

Really there are no losers in this finale although there were some minor hiccups.

Zhang Yu and Chen Zhi Peng were painful to watch.

Both were so off-key in Jolin's song.

Han Lei deserved the award but really, he appealed to a niche crowd.

His first song was one I learnt when I was a kid... in fact, as I've mentioned in my earlier post, he still sings old songs to boost the votes.  I cannot deny his singing technique though.

GEM was not at her best tonight...Her Queen medley borders on shouting, rather than singing.  Her stage costume is the 2nd song was salah.. should have tried to be a biker chick/rock chick.  

Sheila and Huang-ma .. they can continue to duet with each other for a long time to go.  Sheila's mid-range is outstanding. Although current, her song choice of EXO-Mama was a surprise.  She can go the distance, together with GEM.

Zhang Jie and his guest, JJ  Lin did a fairly good job but if you listen properly, the key was a bit too high for JJ and he lowered it in the 2nd stanza of the song.

Gary Chao Ge can continue his bad boy image but can he last?

That's all.. and don't forget to watch next week's programme - the Reunion show.

(LeTV apps works for me)

Gary Chao should sing the Cantonese song by Beyond for the Finale. It has a good arrangement.

He is talented but too much booze and fighting screw up his image. Sigh.....

Shila should not pick Wong Ma. The runs were all over the place. There should be only one diva on the stage, not two.

She could have sang 'qin zhan gao yuan' to show off her range and to hear a Malay sings it is another treat.

Zhang Yu and that little tiger not in sync. dun know what they are doing, just wayan.

Should get Stephanie Sun to sing with Zhan Jie because her voice is lower and would complement his. JJ 'svoice is just too similar, no contrast.

GEM is smart to get Fan Da Tong to duet with her. Interesting chemistry.

The runs that Uncle Han lei did in the intro showed off his technique and control. No lyrics but just beautiful sounds. Quite mesmerising.

That guy is very experienced though he looks like some regulars in the Chinatown sauna. hehe

Personally I find Han Lei is over-rated. He has 1st position in a few episodes which I feel that position should have gone to someone else.

I like Shila, GEM and Zhang Jie. All these 3 have different quality in their voices.

In the final, I dislike all the songs actually. Oops!

Guest Guest

I am so sad that Shila was not the champion. Oh well, it was expected. However, I do not agree that Han Lei should be crowned the first.

Han Lei looks like one of those CMI uncle in Chinatown sauna. If he looks like Hu Jun or Lu Yi, then okay lah.

Guest Raymond

Can't believe Han Lei got first singing a children's song .. so kalong.

For a moment, I thought Zhang Jie was asking the audience to join him for laksa. His song selection has all along been quite good. .. until the grand finale.

Guest Guest

《我是歌手》第二季落幕 记者会变“老婆表彰大会”

四海网来源:四海网撰稿:ldn发布时间:2014-04-07 10:00:030
[导读]《我是歌手》第二季上周五完美落幕,各位歌手却在后台开起了party,记者会摇身变为“老婆表彰大会”,曹格遭“强吻”,张宇成为“砸场王”……

历经92天、共13期节目的鏖战,韩磊、邓紫棋、张杰等七位歌手参与竞逐的《我是歌手2》,前晚最终以韩磊夺冠画下句号。决赛之后,七位歌手及节目总导演洪涛、主场嘉宾张嘉译、胡彦斌等出现在记者见面会上。其间,张宇、曹格、张杰等男歌手似乎要把记者会变成“老婆表彰大会”,争先恐后向爱妻示爱。玩到疯处,当晚的“砸场王”张宇还强行索吻曹格。

赛场

“歌手”被指变“屠手”

前晚的《我是歌手2》总决赛从“帮帮唱”环节拉开序幕,歌手们纷纷选择以摇滚、重金属、飙高音的方式刺激观众的耳朵。不过,也许是用力过猛,他们的“嚎叫”没有让观众得到美的享受,节目还被网友封上“我是嚎手”、“我是屠手”的诨名,网上吐槽声排山倒海。其中,给周笔畅帮唱的信更因为嚎破音而被周的粉丝大骂,并成为新浪微博名人热搜榜冠军。

一轮演唱完毕,周笔畅、张宇位列倒数两名,不能参与第二轮演唱。本来按照节目组的预先安排,如果周笔畅进入最后一轮,将在献唱《爱的供养》时现场连线杨幂。结果观众未能如愿,纷纷归罪于信的“帮倒忙”。还有网友调侃:“今晚本来有很多植物人可以在《爱的供养》中苏醒,信却毁了这个机会。”而孕中待产的杨幂则忙不迭在微博上安慰好友周笔畅。

“演员帮唱”就能赢

比起去年《我是歌手》总决赛的跌宕起伏,今年的“歌王”早就显山露水。韩磊在半决赛先下一城,总决赛首轮又携张嘉译、胡彦斌两位帮唱嘉宾亮相,当即引发全场女观众兴奋尖叫。而后,三人轻快地唱起经典民歌《掀起你的盖头来》,毫无意外地获得首轮最多票数。

第二轮演唱中,虽然另一冠军热门邓紫棋的《一无所有》表现抢眼,但终究敌不过韩磊《向天再借五百年》的磅礴气势。最终,韩磊以三轮演唱平均28.31%的得票率问鼎“歌王”,更创纪录地成为《我是歌手》“五冠王”。对此,网友总结:“去年羽·泉请来邓超,结果夺冠了;今年韩磊叫了张嘉译、胡彦斌,结果拿了歌王。看来要拿‘歌王’必须符合两个条件:一、首轮演唱必须是三个人;二、帮唱嘉宾必须是人气演员。”

后台

张杰告白谢娜

在台上杀得歇斯底里,回到后台,男歌手们却充满温情地召开“老婆表彰大会”,而这股风是由张杰率先刮起的。一向避谈谢娜的他意外高调地表示:“我要特别感谢老婆,她一直想来看《歌手》,但因为我才一直没来。回去我要多给她唱歌,多带她去听演唱会。”随后,张宇也感谢老婆十一郎一路对他的帮助和照顾。曹格则将这场“表彰大会”推向高潮——因为第二天(4月5日)恰逢其妻的生日,曹格深情款款地为坐在台下的妻子唱了一首生日歌,并告白“我爱你”;全场起哄“亲一个”,曹格夫妇一脸羞涩,张宇立马抢道:“我来!”还真的在记者会结束后抱住曹格一通强吻。

张宇变“砸场王”

强吻曹格只是张宇前晚的“砸场”事迹之一。在发布会上,曹格喊话要参加第三季《我是歌手》,他称今年因为太紧张才过早被淘汰,而一旁的张宇却接话:“要是又被淘汰怎么办?”曹格当即像囫囵吞了一个鸡蛋,愣了一下才“娇嗔”地道:“宇哥你干吗这样子!”其实,张宇在决赛上连选歌都是“砸场子”的心态,或许是早知夺冠无望,这位幽默大叔干脆一玩到底,竟履行一早的约定,给观众们唱了蔡依林的《舞娘》。发布会上,记者借此喊话韩磊:“张宇都唱《舞娘》了,你什么时候唱《看我七十二变》呢?”韩磊只好一脸萌笑:“这我得跟导演商量。”总导演洪涛却完全不给韩磊打太极的机会,回应说:“只要你敢唱,下一场(双年会)就可以。”

下周预告

下周五(4月11日)同一时间,“新晋歌王”韩磊将带领邓紫棋、张杰、茜拉、曹格等五位歌手,与第一季《我是歌手》“歌王”羽·泉所带领的林志炫、杨宗纬、尚雯婕、彭佳慧团队展开一场“双年巅峰会”。比赛不设胜负淘汰,但注定是一场实力歌手的终极对决。

还有些你不知道的事

为啥韩磊会有两个帮手?

韩磊在“帮帮唱”环节为何有两个帮唱嘉宾?原来,一早定下的张嘉译因为怕耽误老友的“夺冠大计”,临到彩排竟打起了退堂鼓。情急之下,韩磊搬来后辈胡彦斌救火,给张嘉译分担压力。比赛当晚,张嘉译以一副“我是来打酱油的,各位大神别拍砖”的表情贯穿始终,但其实表现还不错。韩磊也夸他:“他不是专业歌手,但一来就整和声,还挺厉害的。”

张杰究竟从哪个门进的?

虽然没拿下“歌王”,但对张杰而言已经不虚此行,很多人终于承认他是一个“很会唱的歌手”。而自从参赛以来,“芒果台女婿”的身份让张杰经受了“走后门”的猜测和非议。为此,总导演洪涛在记者见面会上给张杰洗了白:“从第一季开始,我就一直动员他来,他一直没下定决心;直到第二季,我找到了一个好机会,才请谢娜以及他身边的人说动了他。所以,他不是‘走后门’,而是我们从‘正门’娶进来的。”

曹格遭淘汰不敢告诉妻子

曹格首发出场,却成为《我是歌手2》首个遭淘汰的歌手。他一直表现得很淡定,只是自己禁闭三天,然后就喊着“会把失去的重新夺回来”,重新站到了总决赛的舞台上。但直到前晚,曹格才告诉大家,原来他被淘汰之后失落得都不敢告诉妻子:“一直到老婆问我:‘你怎么不用出去?’我才跟她说:‘我被淘汰了。’”

帮唱笔笔的原是“古惑仔”

据周笔畅的经纪人透露,笔笔原本集齐了“古惑仔”五兄弟郑伊健、陈小春、 谢天华、钱嘉乐和林晓峰同唱《友情岁月》,曲都编好了,但最终因为港台名额限制而没能成行,成为最大的遗憾。

* 声明:分发转载需署名链接:http://www.4hw.com.cn/new/yule/54892.html 本文由四海网特约会员ldn原创/整理/撰稿,部分文图内容可能未经严格审查,相关评论均为网友自发,不代表四海网立场。更多:娱乐新闻

Guest Guest

Ya I guess you are right, Josh. Should not be surprised coming from a nation that has no qualms using a ghost singer at the Olympics and makes no apologies for it when exposed.

Yeah, totally agree. But i guess he is quite talented in a sense, he used several interesting instruments in his songs which are quite good. But after a while, it just seem forced, like using it to win the hearts of the audience. Cant deny that he is experienced, anyway it is just a entertainment programme, feel like the programme is a bit ironic though.

I guess (at least for me) the novelty of Sheila is wearing out... 

Audiences (me included) are likely to switch to a newer singer if Sheila does not come out with a new song.

She can't stuck in the same formulaic singing in every programme.

When you put 10 singers-contestants together, there is a difference.

Julia Pang's rendition was way superb than Gary Chao's singing.

Yang Zhong Wei (is he not gay?) tried and can outsing Sheila any time.

Disappointingly, Han Lei was painful to watch.

He really massacred Winnie Hsin's "Wei Dao"... he came across as blend as best.

The new arrangement did nothing to improve the nature/quality of the song.

Terry Lin won once again with all the clear, crisp high notes.

高手过招, 便知道谁的功力较好/深。。

韩老弟, 林哥也不是浪得虚名的。。

• HendryTan changed the title to China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.