Male HQ

China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音

D-boy

Actually, im very satisfied with NaYing's choices. Some of the best choices she made in this competition. Zhang Bichen and Chen Bing have been making massive waves and media loves them since their audition came out. They were the only two female contestant to beat this year and the other judges knew this. Why need to listen to other judges comments those could be bitter comments.

However i felt Chen Bing bullied her way through the PK round by keep oversang-ing her rival almost the entire song. Either that or NaYing gave her all the best parts to sing. Chen Bing gave me the vibe of those young and spoilt beautiful rich China girl.

Zhang Bichen however won everyone over with her politeness and attitude and unique voice, due to years in training in korea. Theres no reason judges will choose the older contestant in this round cos she wont win in the next, just not memorable and unique enough.

I think this year is female season. The last two male winners didnt made any impact on the music industries.

Just my opinion.

Na Ying choose based on future potential, and the rest of judges choose based on the performance.

I hope Liu Ming Xiang can go far..

There are strong male contestants too, like the one from hk...

Jeff Chang is getting more and more handsome...

Anyone watch our local Jue Dui Superstar??

Does anyone know the victory song sung every time a inner is successfully chosen at the voice of china ?

And who the singer is ?

It goes like this ... I believe ..... And then changes to mandarin ?

Thanks

When the contestants are close and 汪峰 was undecided, the decision was heavily influenced by his friend (the dream judge) hand. Watch carefully when he do a side glance and how the friend's hand is obviously signaling.

Whatever the friend said publicly are just words for the audience.

汪峰' s team is very strong. Somehow, I dun quite like that husky man's voice. That "foreign" guy. (Where is he from again?). It is unfortunate that 王 卓 got eliminated.

are you referring to 齐秦from 台湾?

Does anyone know the victory song sung every time a inner is successfully chosen at the voice of china ?

And who the singer is ?

It goes like this ... I believe ..... And then changes to mandarin ?

Thanks

I thought the song is Footprints in the sand and i think it is by Xuan Xuan (last season contestant) and if not, the original singer..

This song dont have "I Believe" so I not sure it is what u meant..

are you referring to 齐秦from 台湾?

Nope he refer to Ha Er Ha Ti...

I also dont like his husky voice..I dont know why all judges like his voice..

所有有亮点的选手都淘汰了。(Dan Dan, Chen Le Ji etc,but surprise Li Qi is still in top 4. I thought this type of voice is very limited to groom, just like Zhou Shen.)

I thought the song is Footprints in the sand and i think it is by Xuan Xuan (last season contestant) and if not, the original singer..

This song dont have "I Believe" so I not sure it is what u meant..

Thanks for reply .

Footprints by xuan xuan is the sing they sing for the losing contestant .

For the winning contestant it's another song ....which starts with " I believe " ..... Do you know the artiste and the name f song ?

Thks

Guest killerwhale

Thanks for reply .

Footprints by xuan xuan is the sing they sing for the losing contestant .

For the winning contestant it's another song ....which starts with " I believe " ..... Do you know the artiste and the name f song ?

Thks

The song is 《我相信》 by Season 1's runner-up, 吳莫愁 Momo Wu

Link:

Guest killerwhale

I remember last season the judge can chose both the contestants if both are really good and those rejected, other judge can choose to take..I didnt see this in this season.??.

Last season (season 2), judges have 14 vacancies each.

At the battle round, judges choose their Top 7 contestants plus they can steal 2 contestants into their team to make theTop 9.

At the knockout round, contestants are grouped into 3.

Judges pick the top 3 of each group to advance.

However, each judge have a "double pick" option whereby they can choose 2 contestants from the group of 3 to advance.

Ultimately, each judge will have a Top 4.

Things get complicated at Top 4 but eventually, each judge will end up with one contestant who will fight with the contestant from the other judges to win the competition.

This season (season 3), judges have 16 vacancies each.

At the battle-cum-knockout round, 16 becomes 8 which then becomes 4, all within one episode.

Top 4 from each judge will compete as per season 2, with each judge ending with one contestant each.

The final 4 will then be cut down to the winner.

^_^

Guest China voice

汪峰' s team is very strong. Somehow, I dun quite like that husky man's voice. That "foreign" guy. (Where is he from again?). It is unfortunate that 王 卓 got eliminated.

Parhati is from xinjiang , Urumuqi , he's Chinese of Uighur stock ...

And Wang Zhou is delicious .... Very my type

Guest bluelegrunner

still a prc. xinjiang borders around Russia, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India

thats why the people there look exotic

Actually that guy with the husky voice and who look foreign, is a nice guy. He went over to Mexico just to study their music for couple years. In fact, after the sing off, when Wangfeng was going to raise his hand up to pronounce him the winner, he didn't want him to do so. It was mentioned during the show. I reckon in addition to the voice, personality counts too. After all, they need people to vote. Every vote is $ to the show. He is unique in his own style of singing.

Actually that guy with the husky voice and who look foreign, is a nice guy. He went over to Mexico just to study their music for couple years. In fact, after the sing off, when Wangfeng was going to raise his hand up to pronounce him the winner, he didn't want him to do so. It was mentioned during the show. I reckon in addition to the voice, personality counts too. After all, they need people to vote. Every vote is $ to the show. He is unique in his own style of singing.

Wiggs, how do you mean "need people to vote"? Sorry I cant read Chinese so I dont know how it works- do people phone in and vote? It looks as if it is the judges/coaches and only the judges/coaches decisions. Actually, it is only the one judge's/coach's decision. 

In the Na Ying team, I thought the guy with the high/girl like voice did much better than his counterpart - his control and note range were much better and his pitch was clearer but I suppose at the end of the day, it is the coach's decision.

Wiggs, how do you mean "need people to vote"? Sorry I cant read Chinese so I dont know how it works- do people phone in and vote? It looks as if it is the judges/coaches and only the judges/coaches decisions. Actually, it is only the one judge's/coach's decision. 

Sorry, maybe there's no phone in which require public's vote.

In the Na Ying team, I thought the guy with the high/girl like voice did much better than his counterpart - his control and note range were much better and his pitch was clearer but I suppose at the end of the day, it is the coach's decision.

Anyway, both guys didn't get into Nanying's top 4.

Anyway, both guys didn't get into Nanying's top 4.

Oh, is that right? Need to go back and watch that part again. 

If they select down to the top 4 in just the one episode, the series is not going to last that long I suppose. But as Josh said, the voices are really good this year so it will be a lot more difficult to judge. Am sure people have their own favourites.

Guest killerwhale

It is all judge's choice until the Top 4 of each judge aka Top 16.

At the Top 4 to Top 1 round for each judge, there are components of people's votes added to the judge's choice.

This is quite complicated to explain.

Just watch the show to know the details of how this is done.

(Or you can wiki Voice of China to read about the selection process)

In fact, I do not like the "people's vote".

It is not open to all the people to vote.

More like a "selected 100 people from social media and major media industry" to vote on who they like.

Even in the finals, the people's vote are not open to all.

Only the live audience (yes, you read that correct), media people and judge-mentor get to pick the winner.

Oh well....maybe that's why the winners so far have become obscure...only a "few" people chose the winner (compared to the entire population of China)

Last season (season 2), judges have 14 vacancies each.

At the battle round, judges choose their Top 7 contestants plus they can steal 2 contestants into their team to make theTop 9.

At the knockout round, contestants are grouped into 3.

Judges pick the top 3 of each group to advance.

However, each judge have a "double pick" option whereby they can choose 2 contestants from the group of 3 to advance.

Ultimately, each judge will have a Top 4.

Things get complicated at Top 4 but eventually, each judge will end up with one contestant who will fight with the contestant from the other judges to win the competition.

This season (season 3), judges have 16 vacancies each.

At the battle-cum-knockout round, 16 becomes 8 which then becomes 4, all within one episode.

Top 4 from each judge will compete as per season 2, with each judge ending with one contestant each.

The final 4 will then be cut down to the winner.

^_^

U champion..Still remember so clearly..Thanks for the info..

Coincidentally, my favorite contestant in every season of the Voice of China happened to share something in common. No prize for guessing correctly.

From top:

Season 1 gay contestant Li Daimo now in prison for drugs related offence

Season 2 stutterer Meng Peng

Season 3 current season little known Wang Zhuo

10347238_10204766009978202_6211034210130

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Melody is so adorable, her tears can melt Yang Kun. I don' like Na Ying teams, sound like bitches. Wang fen too rough. Today teams the best. Handsome, cute plus good voice. "If the cloud knows" by Valent Tsu one of my most favourite songs, want to cry every time I hear this. Melody and Liu powerful cover really moving.

Guest BeAware !

I like robynn and kendy, but too bad they hv to compete with yu feng

So glad The HK duo Robyn n Kendy got booted out .... They should have been booted earlier .

There is something suspicious/ funny about then I can't put a finger on ....a hidden agenda somewhere .

Perhaps a Trojan horse for fundamentalist Christians ..trying to gain ( and preach ) to the chinese ?? ...look at them ,...two sweet but knowing girls with guitars ... An evangelical Christian look if there was any !!!

Maybe they didn't know of Sun Ho s superstardom attempt at pop ....( another of the millions who don't !!!...) ..otherwise they could have ask Sun Ho instead and join her as backup singers ...

Guest snowball

So glad The HK duo Robyn n Kendy got booted out .... They should have been booted earlier .

There is something suspicious/ funny about then I can't put a finger on ....a hidden agenda somewhere .

Perhaps a Trojan horse for fundamentalist Christians ..trying to gain ( and preach ) to the chinese ?? ...look at them ,...two sweet but knowing girls with guitars ... An evangelical Christian look if there was any !!!

Maybe they didn't know of Sun Ho s superstardom attempt at pop ....( another of the millions who don't !!!...) ..otherwise they could have ask Sun Ho instead and join her as backup singers ...

别想得太复杂 , 也事事都得把宗教信仰牵扯进去 ,

那也是你毫无根据的推测 , 她们也可能单纯地爱唱歌 ,

想向中国市场进军,别单从一个人的外表就妄下定论 ,

不是吗 ?

• HendryTan changed the title to China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.