Male HQ

China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音

D-boy

3 hours ago, abang said:

如果网上的消息是真的, 那也只能说明大陆观众的另类喜好不是歌手的错误。赵雷说的好:”这只是一场游戏, 不打紧的”。。Without the next eliminated singer, the show has lost its credibility.  So far after 3 shows, none of the singers really attempt to step out of their comfort zones and showcase a DIFFERENT side of themselves. 

I was shocked that (censored) was eliminated next

I thought next round's 4th place should be safe for the singer but they have to add this round's placing to pull down the ranking....sigh........guess this is the revamped format of the show.... EVERY SINGLE ROUND COUNTS towards elimination... which is back to the 1st 2 season's format... season 3 and 4 the placing for the PK singer rounds are not carried forward to the elimination rounds

Now i'm looking forward to the next replacement singer, Terry Lin... which is 2 weeks from now...

Sandy is just alright for me...just like Coco from last season...Dimash is blasted for not pronouncing French, Russian, English and Chinese properly..lol...i don't care for the rest of the current batch of singers...maybe until Terry Lin rejoins the competition and see who are the remaining 2 replacement singers.... total 4 replacement singers and 4 PK singers

Angela Chang was supposedly to be in Singer 2017 as one of the main singers but somehow that did not happen....and rumours say she may be entering as PK singer... we shall see how the show unfolds...

Guest 紅毛派

I really cannot stand those cina singers who only know how to scream. They think just by screaming then they're rock singers.

Hello, if you don't have a low deep voice, that screaming is like glass screeching and very irritating. Only cina trying to act kool.

These cina audience never heard of CCR, Deep Purple etc with real deep powerful vocals. All their cina screamers can stand one side, 靠邊站吧。I really got no eyes see.

when I checked the singer 2017 wiki, I noticed that hins cheung was disqualified from the show. out of curiosity I checked online and youtube and found out that due to political pressure the Hunan TV has cut his appearance from the precorded 1st show. I always thought it is a live show. Apparently Hins Cheung was involved in the HK umbrella movement and was found out by internet user that he supported both HK and Taiwan independence.

Well just like any other reality show, is all just a show.

2 hours ago, mantin30 said:

when I checked the singer 2017 wiki, I noticed that hins cheung was disqualified from the show. out of curiosity I checked online and youtube and found out that due to political pressure the Hunan TV has cut his appearance from the precorded 1st show. I always thought it is a live show. Apparently Hins Cheung was involved in the HK umbrella movement and was found out by internet user that he supported both HK and Taiwan independence.

Well just like any other reality show, is all just a show.

The show has never been LIVE...it's all pre-recorded

Season 3 when Kit Chan participated, she was off-key during the recording and the post-production edited her voice to make it on-key and she was eliminated based on her performance which to us who were not there during the recording, sounds perfectly on-key...of course, there were also other processing they did to the other singers too...

Only Season 3 and 4 grand finale were LIVE......

Therefore, you can already know who are eliminated if you bother to check the results...

22 hours ago, killerwhale said:

The show has never been LIVE...it's all pre-recorded

Season 3 when Kit Chan participated, she was off-key during the recording and the post-production edited her voice to make it on-key and she was eliminated based on her performance which to us who were not there during the recording, sounds perfectly on-key...of course, there were also other processing they did to the other singers too...

Only Season 3 and 4 grand finale were LIVE......

Therefore, you can already know who are eliminated if you bother to check the results...

results.JPG

Edited by mantin30
Spoiler do not click if you do not want to know the results

Guest WeiBoHongTao
芒果洪涛

很多人问我怎么想到会请杜丽莎?第四季总决赛时李克勤说想请杜丽莎帮唱,我面露难色——太没知名度了吧,对她的了解仅限于四大diva合唱的I Swear,而我们每届总决赛更像是一季的爬梯,需要巨星加持引来关注。一旁的李玟,插话说杜丽莎真的唱的非常非常好,于是这话记在了心里。网上随意搜了 几首杜奶奶的歌,不太有感。每年找歌手,我们一方面瞄准大咖,一方面找黑马,只要传说中的唱将我们都会去钻山打洞听live。好巧,找杜丽莎找到了老朋友 王祖蓝,可杜奶今年几乎没有公演的计划,因为老人家爱唱歌,香港太多人想听她唱歌,祖蓝索性趁老太太在香港的一个空档组了一个私人爬梯,请的都是些朋友让 老太太唱个够。因为之前有过太多名声大但live失望的先例,说实话我没报多大希望,权当来香港血拼顺便听个棚。但老太太一开嗓先试音,没亮高音没炫技, 哇,我奇妙的有一激灵的感觉——这声音有料!之后两个多小时,上演了我永生难忘的一幕幕,狭小的舞台、普通的音响、老派的乐队,她一开口一举手一投足,甚 至不需要飙高音,我活了大几十年第一次明白什么叫乐感,没错,她是那种血液里流淌着音乐的老魔女,没有因为所以,就是太好太好听了!我忘了矜持从始至终大 声欢呼叫好,一首接一首熟或不熟的歌,不知何时我眼里一阵阵潮湿,几次都忍不住拿纸巾去擦可能流出的眼泪。我前面坐的是香港演技派演员邓萃雯,她跟我一样 大呼小叫,数次起立鼓掌,我发现她眼泪哗哗的流,并不是杜奶唱了什么悲伤的歌,而是热血沸腾的劲歌催出了我们心底的泪!那一夜,我成了杜丽莎的俘虏,是她 点燃了我做这一季歌手的冲动!做《歌手》,确定阵容总会反复纠结请谁不请谁,曾经一度,我们担心杜奶不是大家最期待看到的歌手差点用世俗的选角标准放弃, 但那一晚的激动一直刻在心里……我知道,那就是音乐的初心!我庆幸,我们找来了杜丽莎,就是找回了《歌手》的初心!感恩杜丽莎老师,《歌手》有你来过……

14 hours ago, Guest WeiBoHongTao said:
芒果洪涛

很多人问我怎么想到会请杜丽莎?第四季总决赛时李克勤说想请杜丽莎帮唱,我面露难色——太没知名度了吧,对她的了解仅限于四大diva合唱的I Swear,而我们每届总决赛更像是一季的爬梯,需要巨星加持引来关注。一旁的李玟,插话说杜丽莎真的唱的非常非常好,于是这话记在了心里。网上随意搜了 几首杜奶奶的歌,不太有感。每年找歌手,我们一方面瞄准大咖,一方面找黑马,只要传说中的唱将我们都会去钻山打洞听live。好巧,找杜丽莎找到了老朋友 王祖蓝,可杜奶今年几乎没有公演的计划,因为老人家爱唱歌,香港太多人想听她唱歌,祖蓝索性趁老太太在香港的一个空档组了一个私人爬梯,请的都是些朋友让 老太太唱个够。因为之前有过太多名声大但live失望的先例,说实话我没报多大希望,权当来香港血拼顺便听个棚。但老太太一开嗓先试音,没亮高音没炫技, 哇,我奇妙的有一激灵的感觉——这声音有料!之后两个多小时,上演了我永生难忘的一幕幕,狭小的舞台、普通的音响、老派的乐队,她一开口一举手一投足,甚 至不需要飙高音,我活了大几十年第一次明白什么叫乐感,没错,她是那种血液里流淌着音乐的老魔女,没有因为所以,就是太好太好听了!我忘了矜持从始至终大 声欢呼叫好,一首接一首熟或不熟的歌,不知何时我眼里一阵阵潮湿,几次都忍不住拿纸巾去擦可能流出的眼泪。我前面坐的是香港演技派演员邓萃雯,她跟我一样 大呼小叫,数次起立鼓掌,我发现她眼泪哗哗的流,并不是杜奶唱了什么悲伤的歌,而是热血沸腾的劲歌催出了我们心底的泪!那一夜,我成了杜丽莎的俘虏,是她 点燃了我做这一季歌手的冲动!做《歌手》,确定阵容总会反复纠结请谁不请谁,曾经一度,我们担心杜奶不是大家最期待看到的歌手差点用世俗的选角标准放弃, 但那一晚的激动一直刻在心里……我知道,那就是音乐的初心!我庆幸,我们找来了杜丽莎,就是找回了《歌手》的初心!感恩杜丽莎老师,《歌手》有你来过……

Nice post by the director. Teresa is a great singer and has such a loveable personality. Kinda sad to see her go though, but also expected as she is not the mainstream popular type of singers to garner popularity votes. But good to see her on this show. 

Regarding Singer 2017

Tan Jing has withdrawn from the competition

All her performances have been deleted from the official channels, resulting in the first 5 episodes also being deleted

There are many speculations being brought up

1) Political reasons, same as Hins Cheung who also got "deleted" from the show

2) She chose songs which are not "following the script" and angered the sponsors (?)

3) what ever rubbish reasons to mask the real reason

5 hours ago, killerwhale said:

Regarding Singer 2017

Tan Jing has withdrawn from the competition

All her performances have been deleted from the official channels, resulting in the first 5 episodes also being deleted

There are many speculations being brought up

1) Political reasons, same as Hins Cheung who also got "deleted" from the show

2) She chose songs which are not "following the script" and angered the sponsors (?)

3) what ever rubbish reasons to mask the real reason

Read that its due to political reasons like you've mentioned. Its such a pity, as she is a great singer and doing well in the competition. Now they removed all the youtube videos of the full lenth programme as well. Now got no link to watch the show liao... 

ok, apparantly the song that Tan Jing sang for Episode 6 did not pass the Chinese censorship and the Chinese censor pressurised the show to delete the song

The producers and Tan Jing had a talk and Tan Jing refused to bow down to the censorhip (her songs for future rounds are also "sensitive") and Tan Jing withdrew frm the show

And 林夕 (the lyricist from Hong Kong) is in the list of banned names in China, so all the songs he written has to be deleted, resulting in past songs like the aMEI song that Sandy sang etc has to not include 林夕 name or be deleted from the show entirely

Therefore all the singers have VERY LIMITED song selection, if not they risk being have to withdraw or be disqualified

13 minutes ago, killerwhale said:

ok, apparantly the song that Tan Jing sang for Episode 6 did not pass the Chinese censorship and the Chinese censor pressurised the show to delete the song

The producers and Tan Jing had a talk and Tan Jing refused to bow down to the censorhip (her songs for future rounds are also "sensitive") and Tan Jing withdrew frm the show

And 林夕 (the lyricist from Hong Kong) is in the list of banned names in China, so all the songs he written has to be deleted, resulting in past songs like the aMEI song that Sandy sang etc has to not include 林夕 name or be deleted from the show entirely

Therefore all the singers have VERY LIMITED song selection, if not they risk being have to withdraw or be disqualified

You sound like an insider who gets the "news"....FYI....JJ Lin's 可惜沒如果 is written by  林夕.  I don't think this song is banned in China...

33 minutes ago, answer said:

You sound like an insider who gets the "news"....FYI....JJ Lin's 可惜沒如果 is written by  林夕.  I don't think this song is banned in China...

all of the songs written by people who's name is in the banned list can be sang, just that the person cannot be credited

so you see for Singer 2017, you do not see 林夕 in the list of music credits that usually appears before the singers start singing the song

unless the entire song is in the banned list, then it cannot be performed totally

张碧晨 is lucky. Due to the 谭晶 incident, she is saved from elimination. Otherwise, she would have been the one to be eliminated.

Looking forward to 彭佳慧 in two week's time

And the final PK singer is 梁博 who is 中国好声音 season 1 winner. 张碧晨, who is the season 3 winner, and  梁博 are all Team 那英 in 中国好声音

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 0:11 PM, killerwhale said:

i am not sure what route 张碧晨 is going

I still can't categorise her

Powerhouse diva? Balladeer? Singer-Songwriter? Singer-Dancer?

better don't set cos later some fans may claimed we kaypo set too much restrictions

I felt she is a jup palang, I mean everything all in, all wanna attempt esp at her age

9 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

better don't set cos later some fans may claimed we kaypo set too much restrictions

I felt she is a jup palang, I mean everything all in, all wanna attempt esp at her age

her uniqueness is the way she sang during the Voice singing competition. but I guess, it will limit the choice of songs that she can sing? or because she no longer in korea, and the way she sing also adapted back to her surroundings?

37 minutes ago, mantin30 said:

I felt that the current Singer competition has lose its  appeal at least to me. no longer has the urge to follow it every week. I remember I always cant wait to watch what GEM, Jason Chang (previous season) and Coco Lee will sing.

I think after Tan Jing left, no other singer in this season appeal to me anymore

2 minutes ago, Estarif said:

I think after Tan Jing left, no other singer in this season appeal to me anymore

44 minutes ago, mantin30 said:

her uniqueness is the way she sang during the Voice singing competition. but I guess, it will limit the choice of songs that she can sing? or because she no longer in korea, and the way she sing also adapted back to her surroundings?

I felt she is quite common as of now, though her fans and Na Ying might love her but really I felt her opponent in the Voice was so unique

I agree w Estarif, Tan Jing is unique (maybe sporeans or SE Asians don't really get to see her in our TV programmes or Netflix) in a way, but actually in China, may not be difficult to find another similar to TJ
However it is indeed a shock that she left w NO news at all suddenly, the tv station cut her out totally....all her weibo being deleted

nevertheless , it is still worthwhile to watch Old wines like

I) Li Jian - he doesn't evn play w hi notes and it is stil touching!!!! he will not shed tears he claimed, the lyrics he sang is v emotive!!!
ii) my old time fav - Sandy (the old video attached to show her skills and Faye was behind her)

Honestly dimash is just good at screaming, his pronunciation isnt that good either, definitely not a fan of him, although his 1st 2 songs were not bad, but hes been pretty boring after that

18 minutes ago, Estarif said:

Honestly dimash is just good at screaming, his pronunciation isnt that good either, definitely not a fan of him, although his 1st 2 songs were not bad, but hes been pretty boring after that

yup. the first song is good. I listen again and again. and was anticipating the next performances but pretty disappointed.

59 minutes ago, Estarif said:

Can't agree more too! He has been hitting the high notes again and again, LIKE WE GET YOU YOU HAVE AN IMPRESSIVE RANGE but bring something more to the stage. His 'All by myself' was quite disappointing. 

Goes out to all the participants too, they are simply too comfortable in their comfort zone and not willing to experiment too much.

The 500 strong audience must be watching a different show than what was shown on TV.  

Julia Peng does not deserve 7th position as her singing was much more controlled than her usual Diva-ish style. Personally she was my favourite of the night.

Both Terry and his son’s style fitted the mould of this competition.  Nothing much to scream about Jam ’s performance.  Sandy’s unfortunate 5th position must be due to Cantonese..我很自私地想。。会不会是观众都比较喜欢

1. 飙高音的歌手

2. 熟悉的歌

3. 以貌取人。。进口小哥哥是小鲜肉

自从杜丽莎离开后,我就不再对有投票全的观众寄予厚望。。希望Teresa突围赛能成功。。

附上: 昨天在香港时看到侧田上一个节目。。听到十秒就马上换台。。对不起,对他的嘴脸与歌艺没好感。。至少压轴的张智霖的样貌比较好看, 歌声也不赖。

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ratings
3 hours ago, Guest I AM A SINGER FAN said:

Sad that 2 veteran female singers will be eliminated this coming Saturday and miss out on the Grand Finale....

Too bad this is a TV show sensitive to TV ratings.This isn't a contest despite the TV format.

The producers retain the stars that will help the TV ratings and keep the advertisers happy.

3 hours ago, Guest I AM A SINGER FAN said:

Love Teresa's performance

Hot mama!!!!!

Sad that 2 veteran female singers will be eliminated this coming Saturday and miss out on the Grand Finale....

I love Teresa too. The dancing is nice...

and very entertaining....bring life back to the show...her smile is so genuine during the performance and can really see her having fun.

Edited by mantin30

i find this season of "Singer" slightly disappointing, though there are good singers like Sandy Lam. The idea of calling back the previous season contestants kinda become a turn off as there are less opportunities for the newcomers to compete on a level playing field and perform.... i guess they are short of singers to participate, perhaps, then the need to call back the old timers... but i feel this makes the show lost a fair bit of interest that discovers a lot of interesting singers... 

Last night was the first time I watched the LIVE telecast (via the Android Box).

Sadly the SCREAMERS are voted in, in favour of the REAL talents.

I just wish that they eliminate Jason Zhang Jie and Li Jian, very over-rated singers.

I was really moved by Teresa's rendition of 假如(粤语)/是否(华语)。  That is absolutely the most subtle performance.  I like Julie's stepping out of the comfort zone rendition of Whitney Houston's I wanna dance with somebody (who loves me).  The two will be pairing up next week and I hope they do an upbeat number with lots of audience participation.

Looks like Li Jian is gonna crowned this year, judging from the votes he garnered throughout the series. 

Guest 帮帮唱

歌手2017总决赛帮帮唱有谁 歌手2017总决赛帮帮唱嘉宾名单

2017-04-08 10:42:54 来源: 海哥娱乐综合

歌手2017总决赛备受网友关注,歌手2017是歌手系列的第五季。而其中歌手2017总决赛帮帮唱嘉宾一是是网友期待的对象,那么,歌手2017总决赛帮帮唱有谁?近日,有网友爆出歌手2017总决赛帮帮唱嘉宾名单,岳云鹏小岳岳在列,这是真的吗,往下来看看。

歌手2017总决赛帮帮唱有谁

今年《歌手》总决赛将会分为两场进行,参与决赛的歌手将经历阶梯式的晋级赛制,并由此角逐出六位佼佼者,携手四季《我是歌手》的“歌王”共同组成“歌手十全十美巅峰会”阵容,为节目收官。

林忆莲、迪玛希、狮子合唱团、张杰、林志炫、李健、袁娅维、张碧晨进入歌王战。

今年的《歌手》阵容上是任何一季《我是歌手》都无法比拟的,逆战歌手的再度归来不但在网络上引起了热议,更给我们留下了众多好的歌曲。临近《歌手》歌王争霸赛,帮帮唱环节嘉宾的选取更是成为网友热烈讨论的事情!

歌手2017总决赛帮帮唱嘉宾名单

张惠妹、刘欢、尚雯婕、 杨宗纬、岳云鹏、吴克羣、蔡依林、齐秦

歌手2017总决赛帮帮唱有谁 歌手2017总决赛帮帮唱嘉宾名单1

林忆莲+张惠妹,两大天后同台献唱,在很多人心中,歌王早就是她们的了!

歌手2017总决赛帮帮唱有谁 歌手2017总决赛帮帮唱嘉宾名单2

刘欢助力自己得意学生袁娅维,或许能再现往日好声音的风采。

歌手2017总决赛帮帮唱有谁 歌手2017总决赛帮帮唱嘉宾名单3

迪玛希+尚雯婕,年轻人的声音,异域音乐的交融,或许能碰撞出更精彩的声音。

歌手2017总决赛帮帮唱有谁 歌手2017总决赛帮帮唱嘉宾名单4

张碧晨+杨宗纬,影视剧ost女王搭档杨宗纬,情歌总是能打动人心。

歌手2017总决赛帮帮唱有谁 歌手2017总决赛帮帮唱嘉宾名单5

岳云鹏+李健,或许能复制往日羽泉的成功,极具人气的小岳岳撞上清华才子李健,结果会让人意外吗?

歌手2017总决赛帮帮唱有谁 歌手2017总决赛帮帮唱嘉宾名单6

张杰请来吴克羣,值得期待。

歌手2017总决赛帮帮唱有谁 歌手2017总决赛帮帮唱嘉宾名单7

蔡依林+萧敬腾,王炸组合,现场肯定嗨到爆,有望冠军?

歌手2017总决赛帮帮唱有谁 歌手2017总决赛帮帮唱嘉宾名单8

林志炫+齐秦,预定前三。

突围赛,获得前七的选手,加上上周《歌手》最后一场淘汰赛重获得直通总决赛资格的林忆莲、狮子合唱团和迪玛希。再组成10个人进行歌王争霸赛,那半决赛就是十进八。半决赛这场成绩加下一轮直播帮帮唱成绩决出前六和歌王,就没有独唱了

http://yule.4hw.com.cn/juqing/20170408/617_135040.html

• 2 weeks later...

I am watching the live telecast on Hunan TV 湖南卫视 now.  

At least, tonight the screaming is minimised.

Terry Lin sang 离人 and Dimesh sang a song from his native land.  Zhang Bichen injured her leg and had to sing her song sitting on a sofa chair. Lion sang a rowdy rock number and almost all the singers shaked to the rhythm. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.