Male HQ

China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音

D-boy

I don't know it is just me or what,  most of them have too much botox on their forehead  李圣杰 look horrendously ugly and clownish with that suit...张天..was surreptitiously bad this week..Miss the beat altogether..李晓东..Singing style is not suited for competition although I must say, he emoted well ...个人魅力欠奉。。Jessie J was the only saving grace for this episode...Overall, the entertainment value of the show in the first two episodes is definitely below expectations.. need more BIG names to boost the interest of me ( the viewer since Season 1)..

1 hour ago, abang said:

I don't know it is just me or what,  most of them have too much botox on their forehead  李圣杰 look horrendously ugly and clownish with that suit...张天..was surreptitiously bad this week..Miss the beat altogether..李晓东..Singing style is not suited for competition although I must say, he emoted well ...个人魅力欠奉。。Jessie J was the only saving grace for this episode...Overall, the entertainment value of the show in the first two episodes is definitely below expectations.. need more BIG names to boost the interest of me ( the viewer since Season 1)..

Sadly, the rest of the contestants who are scheduled to join as replacement or PK are all not exciting names.....李泉 is replacing Gai from the 3rd episode onwards and Morissette Amon from the Phillippines is also scheduled to join the competition....

51 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

the show was filmed late cos Li quan  is called in last min, don't even have time to rehearse w the band《歌手2018》第3期

李泉 is scheduled to appear in later episodes but due to Gai withdrew, he was asked to appear now, hence the last minute rush

The time of Gai withdrawing and the episode 3 recording is too short time notice, just couple days apart, so 李泉 was asked if he can record the show now as opposed to his original recording schedule

All in all, it was a great performance despite being very last minute.

Makes me wonder if a newbie singer can pull off such last-minute recording schedule...

3 minutes ago, killerwhale said:

李泉 is scheduled to appear in later episodes but due to Gai withdrew, he was asked to appear now, hence the last minute rush

The time of Gai withdrawing and the episode 3 recording is too short time notice, just couple days apart, so 李泉 was asked if he can record the show now as opposed to his original recording schedule

All in all, it was a great performance despite being very last minute.

Makes me wonder if a newbie singer can pull off such last-minute recording schedule...

yes, I expected that

wow @ that part! Wow! Jessie is really 结实
Are Caucasian international stars better than we chinese/asian? I got a fucking shock that juniors 1 cycle younger than me, don't even know who is Jessie
(Goodness I don't even  have a car or listen to FM in my whole life, never..... and when younger days I listend to canto and Chinese songs, yes I m the Cheena type)
it was very shocking that pp doesn't know Domino, Price tag and Who u r?

I just don't like Zhang Shao Han, maybe due to her voice, not my cup

I think this epi, Wang Feng shdnt  have save himself compared to epi 2

(btw, I haven't watch the full epi, I m slowly typing while I m watching it NOW, so I don't even know who won who left and the results)

Spoilers ahead!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be watching episode 4 with more critical listening as leaks indicate Jessie J will not be #1 and 2 other female singers will be bottom 2

I want to listen to how the #1 for episode 4 performed and if he/she deserves that #1

Jessie sang a mesh-up of another singer plus her own song

Surprisingly, Angela sang a mesh-up of 2 latin songs..... Yes, she sang latin songs!!!

Like what she said in the interview, she chose songs not to purposely gather popularity votes but to enjoy the stage

20 hours ago, killerwhale said:

Spoilers ahead!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be watching episode 4 with more critical listening as leaks indicate Jessie J will not be #1 and 2 other female singers will be bottom 2

I want to listen to how the #1 for episode 4 performed and if he/she deserves that #1

Jessie sang a mesh-up of another singer plus her own song

Surprisingly, Angela sang a mesh-up of 2 latin songs..... Yes, she sang latin songs!!!

Like what she said in the interview, she chose songs not to purposely gather popularity votes but to enjoy the stage

expected Killer, no1 should always b on the top, he/she will not improved

I hope btm 2 is zhang shao han (though many males lov her)

Last series, they are not allowed to sing own song (except for on the first show and another ), this year did they change the rule?

Looks like ONLY u and me seemed excited about these

all my frens r only interested in the Mask (meng mian) and the boring Tian Lai Zhi yin

2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

expected Killer, no1 should always b on the top, he/she will not improved

I hope btm 2 is zhang shao han (though many males lov her)

Last series, they are not allowed to sing own song (except for on the first show and another ), this year did they change the rule?

Looks like ONLY u and me seemed excited about these

all my frens r only interested in the Mask (meng mian) and the boring Tian Lai Zhi yin

I watch the original Korean King of Masked Singer.... all the episodes (episode 138 as of 28th January 2018)...I did not like the Chinese King of Masked Singer (Season 1, 2 and 3).

Did not watch 天籁知音 but saw clips here and there.

As for Singer 2018, the latest update is that KZ Tandingan from the Phillippines will be joining the show as a PK singer. She is the winner of the 1st season of X-Factor Phillippines 2012. She is very good. I recommend you can check her out.

4 minutes ago, killerwhale said:

I watch the original Korean King of Masked Singer.... all the episodes (episode 138 as of 28th January 2018)...I did not like the Chinese King of Masked Singer (Season 1, 2 and 3).

Did not watch 天籁知音 but saw clips here and there.

As for Singer 2018, the latest update is that KZ Tandingan from the Phillippines will be joining the show as a PK singer. She is the winner of the 1st season of X-Factor Phillippines 2012. She is very good. I recommend you can check her out.

hence I felt u really know and appreciate the good stuff

all my friends of diff age profiles ranging fr 10 yr older to 10 yr  younger than me

but none give a  hoot to this Singer competition

but they kept posting the rest like the mask

I felt the China Singer competition is a MUST watch even though there are gossips and killings here n there, still it is worth our attentn

however my frens do the opposite by posting the plain boring, wasted my time clicking on them
Some felt Li Xiao Dong s song is the ONLY saving grace among all the pieces (after 3 epi, there shd be at least 21 competition pcs)

how could that guy worth, I was so delighted that the audience know he should be the first to EXIT, he was more of acting , rather than singing

goodness me , re watch his video again

no , they didn't post Korean king of masked too ( I agree not all can appreciate the language) but for sure the Korean star who came to the prev round of I m singer, many straight men commended him

1 hour ago, abang said:

李泉真是一个艺术家。。好投入。。

张韶涵-普普通通。。有点喊。。没把低音的部分唱得好

bang , tthen to appreciate whether a person can sing it low

that time u mentioned Cai yi lin failed terribly too

it s scary to sing KTV w u, but will learn so muchhh at the same time

while I don't really like other contests, is this the reason why Hua hua win ?

he can do non-rap well? of cos not as talented by my Jay Chou, however it let him display his vulnerabilities........... not the "high notes"

I need killwhale to b around now

huahua is the 2013 winner of  快乐男声

he is already an established singer with almost 5 years of experience

he is also a mentor of another singing competition

he can rap, he can sing, both very well and he can belt/"scream" well too

so he is considered a well-rounded vocalist

plus he writes his own songs too, so he can be labelled as singer-songwriter as well

Edit to add:

And he looks really young too.....his "singing off" mode and "singing on" mode is completely different as well, so this adds on to his appeal as you do not know what he will do each time he sings... he can be the shy and bashful "kid" and transform into a powerful "man" in a split second when singing

Edited by killerwhale

2 minutes ago, killerwhale said:

huahua is the 2013 winner of  快乐男声

he is already an established singer with almost 5 years of experience

he is also a mentor of another singing competition

he can rap, he can sing, both very well and he can belt/"scream" well too

so he is considered a well-rounded vocalist

plus he writes his own songs too, so he can be labelled as singer-songwriter as well

yes

I know

but so young, a mentor of that competition attached above

yes I purposely didn't pick those type as samples

His rap is well written esp the Monkey God

it described well
But do u think he deserved to be top for this round?

1 minute ago, -Ignored- said:

yes

I know

but so young, a mentor of that competition attached above

yes I purposely didn't pick those type as samples

His rap is well written esp the Monkey God

it described well
But do u think he deserved to be top for this round?

in terms of "wow" factor, his performance deserves #1, no doubt about it

jessie j for this round compared to huahua is not as "wow"

in fact, i was slightly bored by jessie j for this round

jessie j will get a serious competitor next week

KZ Tandingan from The Philippines will be the 2nd PK singer to join the competition and KZ is very very good as well

KZ and huahua will be chasing jessie for that #1 spot every week now (trying to avoid spoiling too much for the future episodes that have already been recorded)

9 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

bang , tthen to appreciate whether a person can sing it low
that time u mentioned Cai yi lin failed terribly too

不是每个人都能胜任低音。。大喊大叫的多的是。。

还是学学我的偶像们 - 蔡琴, 潘秀琼, 赵鹏 还有那个王朔。。先天条件加上后天努力。。

11 minutes ago, killerwhale said:

in terms of "wow" factor, his performance deserves #1, no doubt about it

jessie j for this round compared to huahua is not as "wow"

in fact, i was slightly bored by jessie j for this round

I have seen other better rap performance that "wow' wow me....eg Zhong Guo Xin Ge Sheng SingChina (the nex I liked compared to the Singer)

n the lyrics is well adapted from A mei

but of course they are not "instructr" or as experienced as Hua hua

eeee JJ again

6 minutes ago, abang said:

不是每个人都能胜任低音。。大喊大叫的多的是。。

还是学学我的偶像们 - 蔡琴, 潘秀琼, 赵鹏 还有那个王朔。。先天条件加上后天努力。。

26 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

She may have a unique husky voice but she sings without emotion. Shouting and screaming does not count.  Her Chinese song this week is blend. :thumbdown:

She needs more vocal and singing training to improve her techniques and emotions put into the songs

The current her is still way behind in terms of ability compared to the other more established singers in the competition right now

She is the most inexperienced singer the show has invited to join

2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

She may have a unique husky voice but she sings without emotion. Shouting and screaming does not count.  Her Chinese song this week is blend. :thumbdown:

Agreed. Her pattern sibeh funny ler, I mean the face expression, look very fake like that :D

Edited by Eric1069

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Totally agreed, shes just screaming and shouting, all her songs so far is very bland

4 hours ago, killerwhale said:

The thing about contestants from The Phillippines that pisses me off is the comments made by the fellow Filipino supporters

You see the good, the bad and the ultra ugly comments from them

could u paste some egs here anyway  it is online don't bother w them , anyone is free to share ....and they wanna support kz

Again all my comments are in as I watch along, (yes I hve NOT finished watching)

I felt Jessie is always very kind, wang feng attitude is gd, not winning is fine!! so glad he didn't sing Chun Zai

Zhang tian is acting more than singing (after they kicked off the first one who is acting too much)

To be honest, I was not impressed with KZ.... feel it is a messy arrangement with too many things going... same as 张天... too messy 

李泉is a music magician...always have interesting tricks in his sleeves with the way he handles his songs.... just happy that he is still competing and avoiding elimination (hint hint)

3 minutes ago, killerwhale said:

To be honest, I was not impressed with KZ.... feel it is a messy arrangement with too many things going... same as 张天... too messy 

李泉is a music magician...always have interesting tricks in his sleeves with the way he handles his songs.... just happy that he is still competing and avoiding elimination (hint hint)

u guys are of the same age is it?

While I admit that KZ try to mess up her arrangement in an unusual way her performance is still better than her before-china performance!

this is the first time , this competition has so many non-Chinese speakers!! Zhang tian cant speak well

obviously kz and Jessie cant spk Chinese too

I would like to know what is in the sleeves of Hong Tao , pls don't offer French X factor or Spain singer next
while music has no boundary , this is still very China

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.