Male HQ

China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音

D-boy

not sure @killerwhale rem him?

Jin Zhi wen - one of the Geshou contestant in previous series

bespectacled ! i liked his songs but many complained he sounded like a duckie! I felt so sad

he beat thru quite a no. to come in n this is his winning piece (after that this song many attempted to use it to copy/remix, eg JJ Lin....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee JJ)

some  of u love Yu Ya 
i remembered my A level Chinese Teacher wanted us to do a composition based on the same song title

i said it is so bitter, she reprimanded me!

she qn why cannot memories be good?

i didnt tell her that i dont have a gd life and once i heard the song , my tears (not happiness tears) will just automatically  flow and flowed even though w comedic version:

just like the《中国姑娘 sang by  金志文 when he was ousted! (one of the regular judge cried, i dont rem any judges cried for so many years)

though a new song of this era (created by him) it evoked memories i believed (the title is not even the sob type) n a man wept (dont rem men cried in this singg programme b4)

Guest whywhy
33 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

So sad sia the guest of jessie j

damned sad!

why sad leh. Coco is good what. somemore she can communicate well with her

8 hours ago, Guest whywhy said:

why sad leh. Coco is good what. somemore she can communicate well with her

yes Coco is definitely the deserving champion then

and she speaks english well

but ...but ...was really looking forward to seeing new faces (might not  have a new season anymore) and usu u will invite someone who are close to u as your partner

Guest whywhy
9 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

yes Coco is definitely the deserving champion then

and she speaks english well

but ...but ...was really looking forward to seeing new faces (might not  have a new season anymore) and usu u will invite someone who are close to u as your partner

like ariana grande or nicky minaj?

she hinted some names and yes, Ariana is one of them , of course some Big names too (but i wont b quoting them as they might not come cheap)

Forget it , i m not fan of Ariana or Nicky

i was really expecting someone from her

1 hour ago, Guest whywhy said:

like ariana grande or nicky minaj?

eeee Teng Ge Er was dpending on the Wu Bixia to sing the Jiu Er (remix) esp on the high notes
Surprised that Coco's voice was similar to Jessie's! (i think the original gang of caucasian shd use theirs as the new standard, KZ rap is never a disappointment) 

Huozun is committing suicide by picking such a  song but it is good, he should already clearly know where he is (the pairup singing was not the best combi) Melting his (snow)xue into blood (drained)

even (i dont support) Angela's song w that male didnt sound "predictable" (we r the champions can be saved)

keyboardist was so emotionally engrossed in the "Hey Jude" (which is why this production is so excellent) Tan Weiwei was good  - even though she is not the champ or top3 in her own competition , honestly Wang Feng was no good(knowing this is his very last chance!) It was weiwei who yelled for him/round  it up 

comments on the bangbang is q true:

Carlton mentioned: 

JUST WOW> Different races with one Passion. Total Performance. MIC DROP!

6 hours ago, killerwhale said:

Singer 2018

Episode 13

Finale

And the Winner is................... not surprised.....lol.......

Have to shout-out for Kit Chan 陈洁仪 for helping James Li 李泉

This could be the last season.

While kit remains her standard, she was the first to go then, they even said she off key badly

Do u happened to know why Gai cannot continue the competiton then?

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

While kit remains her standard, she was the first to go then, they even said she off key badly

Do u happened to know why Gai cannot continue the competiton then?

There is another Chinese hip-hop artiste who is sort of like Gai's music partner (they usually perform together) who is involved in several sex scandals with several women (some are married if I remember correctly?)

This created a negative impact in the Chinese hip-hop scene

Plus, most of Gai's music has lyrics that the Chinese censorship/government is not too happy with

Everything adds up, resulting in Gai having to pull out after recording 2 episodes (the 1st 2 episodes) and James Li 李泉 is the replacement for Gai

Edited by killerwhale

oh killer! tks for the info, i really dont know

eeeeeeee

now i know why u mentioned Wang Feng is also not a gd guy but i felt he is not as bad( his news is nt as scandalous as Gai's)

36 minutes ago, killerwhale said:

There is another Chinese hip-hop artiste who is sort of like Gai's music partner (they usually perform together) who is involved in several sex scandals with several women (some are married if I remember correctly?)

This created a negative impact in the Chinese hip-hop scene

Plus, most of Gai's music has lyrics that the Chinese censorship/government is not too happy with

Everything adds up, resulting in Gai having to pull out after recording 2 episodes (the 1st 2 episodes) and James Li 李泉 is the replacement for Gai

i m so glad Jessie is the champ though all of u have expressed this is expected 

never did i watch a competition knowing who is the champ and i have always believed in tides will turn (nothing is predictable, but of course my prayers can only hope for the best)

Neither did i expect her to be ill and skip a round yet came back strong

n she mentioned in the intvw, she wanna win the champ but initially she didnt aim for that (of course till the very end, she shd really aim for that)

She was emotional when it was announced, it is nt ez for an "ang moh" to come here alone to face everyone who could speak Mandarin (except KZ) fr the very beginning, she didnt forget to tks her asst, Jeffrey

Like what simon cowell always mentioned if u dare to use a big time singer's song, then u better nail it well  , if not too big a risk 

She is the only 1 when she paused , she breathed , she stuttered, all such breathing are captured acccurately

Wang Feng's voice in the 2nd round was not at his usual standard, did anyone notice that? or is it the  production team didnt get to polish/tuned this last episode (they claimed china tend to polish the quality before broadcasting) i think he expended and burst his utmost at the very first round?

not bad mah, , HuaHua won the most popular Song! movies and songs related to SunWUkong Monkey God have been always popular

oh killer! tks for the info, i really dont know

eeeeeeee

now i know why u mentioned Wang Feng is also not a gd guy but i felt he is not as bad( his news is nt as scandalous as Gai's)

i m so glad Jessie is the champ though all of u have expressed this is expected 

never did i watch a competition knowing who is the champ and i have always believed in tides will turn (nothing is predictable, but of course my prayers can only hope for the best)

Neither did i expect her to be ill and skip a round yet came back strong

n she mentioned in the intvw, she wanna win the champ but initially she didnt aim for that (of course till the very end, she shd really aim for that)

She was emotional when it was announced, it is nt ez for an "ang moh" to come here alone to face everyone who could speak Mandarin (except KZ) fr the very beginning, she didnt forget to tks her asst, Jeffrey

Like what simon cowell always mentioned if u dare to use a big time singer's song, then u better nail it well  , if not too big a risk 

She is the only 1 when she paused , she breathed , she stuttered, all such breathing are captured acccurately

Wang Feng's voice in the 2nd round was not at his usual standard, did anyone notice that? or is it the  production team didnt get to polish/tuned this last episode (they claimed china tend to polish the quality before broadcasting) i think he expended and burst his utmost at the very first round?

not bad mah, , HuaHua won the most popular Song! movies and songs related to SunWUkong Monkey God have been always popular

The Finale was LIVE broadcast so there is no post-recording processing and editing

That is why you do not really see a lot of interviews or random segments inserted before the performance of the usually recorded episodes

Everything happened in one-shot

So you do not hear "perfect" vocals

If you watch the entire episode using headphones/earphones, you can even hear people talking which was captured by the mics. 

This background noise is usually edited away in the regular pre-recorded episodes.

And yes, Wang Feng oversang in his 1st song, Hey Jude, causing him to not have the best vocals for his 2nd song, 我爱中国, which is what people feel is Wang Feng's best song he has recorded. Ironic he performed his worst in his best song.

11 hours ago, killerwhale said:

The Finale was LIVE broadcast so there is no post-recording processing and editing

That is why you do not really see a lot of interviews or random segments inserted before the performance of the usually recorded episodes

Everything happened in one-shot

So you do not hear "perfect" vocals

If you watch the entire episode using headphones/earphones, you can even hear people talking which was captured by the mics. 

This background noise is usually edited away in the regular pre-recorded episodes.

And yes, Wang Feng oversang in his 1st song, Hey Jude, causing him to not have the best vocals for his 2nd song, 我爱中国, which is what people feel is Wang Feng's best song he has recorded. Ironic he performed his worst in his best song.

I really like it Live!

now i knw why wang feng’s youtube video alwys have him off-key

i used a gd sound sys by harmon kardon to listen 

n just came back from fun, someone told me it s really this competition that he get to learn abt a singer called jessie J! I recommended some more gd songs by jessie too

i liked the fact that the songs in the final epi is nt refurbished (though i have nagged on this point many times)

n Wang feng even w the help of Tan weiwei cannot save him from voice-breaking...neither would i think Teng Ge Er is a deserving top3 too

Glad that Angela knew she is not gonna win, so she spent effort getting someone Random(MAO buyi) to perform magic and drama

i m not sure why all of u keep saying the singer is obvious, it is mentioned in nearly all videos , that this contest usu awarded to Chinese persons

Watch this: Conference after the win but she compli Wang Feng ! for his contribution! * i really feel that Wang Feng is not a bad guy

@killerwhale

u guys who r interested must view this
is it true that Hong Tao really resigned?

Teng Shu/Uncle Teng Ge Er, if it is nOT Wu Bi Xia(the walking CD-not crossdresser but walking live MUSIC) to assist her, i really dont think Teng Ge Er has such luck
we can see that KZ, coco (i didnt see it clearly on jessie J) removed their earphone (at least one side) n to enjoy their singing cum dancing (not acting like what Angela did), and their grp is the worst in attire/dressing : (who cares about matching) u can see that Kz's clothing is not coordinated with them 
i know many of u luv the Masked singers 蒙面歌手: but many felt that the stars/critiques pretend not able to recognise the singers' voice when it is outwardly so obvious(which is why i really dont like those contests)

Why do they keep calling Coco Li Wen as Li Min?

for those who cried for Yu Kewei(if she is a mentionable, gdness! then there is NO worthy Singers to talk about in this world)

She is for sure, the worst singer in the 6 series : view below (we are talking about standards of singers, not how much u luv a drama/movie theme song) ousted immed!
Kewei is just  an ok singer w gd voice (which singer has lousy voice)- of cos she is better than Angela (just that lacked luck and publicity, i felt Angela has some magical luck despite she has some family and frens scandals too)

nt sure is it to lessen his pain, but journalists claimed they really expected WangFeng to be the champ!

Edited by lovehandle

how Kit described Li Quan and said she liked Teng Ge Er most woh 
http://www.zaobao.com.sg/zentertainment/music/story20180415-851014

and soon, they wil do the usu 《歌手巔峰會》十位歌手已經確定?!
If u r in China, hunan /changsha will u bother to attend?

i really dont know why Angela Chang has so many fans? read the comments:

to refresh: previous years champ , the first epi is the one that i didnt follow thru

我是歌手第一季》于2013年1月18日起播出,羽泉获得冠军,林志炫居亚军。

16p8000573p9op795903.jpg

羽泉

《我是歌手第二季》于2014年1月3日黄金档播出,韩磊夺歌王。i felt he is deserving

16po00015ss31p0736s0.jpg

韩磊

《我是歌手第三季》于2014年12月正式启动,2015年1月2日22:00首播,韩红夺歌王。

16p700054rrn23pn62s0.jpg

《我是歌手第四季》于2016年1月15日晚22:00播出,李玟夺歌王。Ya, deserving

16pq00031qn643r01sr1.jpg

李玟

5th season is Sandy Lam (my idol)

6th Jessie J (my idol too , finally no longer China's artistes won from 4th Season onwds, truly something worth celebrating )

@-Ignored- i can't stand angela. her comments on fan fan and hei ren is totally uncalled for. yes she's being direct, being herself, that's good for me cuz it revealed how ugly she is inside.

and truthfully, i think she isn't as talented as the other singers, nor as nice. she's hardworking for sure.

https://news.tvbs.com.tw/fun/877272

on a side note, Jessie's performance was... heart felt and it was very good. i totally felt it. you can see that the tourney changed her for the better. and i think she played it really safe, cuz when i look back at this from Whitney https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ardglr9MVVQ , it's... i dunno. that's what legends are truly made of. 

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$78 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

5 minutes ago, flyerboy88 said:

Jessie J's final performance during the competition really made me tear up. She is a true performer!

Hope she visits SG again for concert!

now her value is up, for sure

Wow! so touching, even as her fan, i felt she is at her usu high standards

and pls spend some time on her touching songs:

while this seemed to be a fast song:

8 minutes ago, fourth said:

@-Ignored- i can't stand angela. her comments on fan fan and hei ren is totally uncalled for. yes she's being direct, being herself, that's good for me cuz it revealed how ugly she is inside.

and truthfully, i think she isn't as talented as the other singers, nor as nice. she's hardworking for sure.

https://news.tvbs.com.tw/fun/877272

on a side note, Jessie's performance was... heart felt and it was very good. i totally felt it. you can see that the tourney changed her for the better. and i think she played it really safe, cuz when i look back at this from Whitney https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ardglr9MVVQ , it's... i dunno. that's what legends are truly made of. 

actually i heard so muchhh abt her mum and then w blackie/Hei ren n wife Fanfan, i really dont know what happened
but when they interviewed abt these things, she really dont wish to speak...
However it seemed the reporters or paparazzi kept digging , hence i compiled something for those who doesnt know:

All along i dont mix gossips/pte life and frens into professional singing (even though this is not her first time entering contest) but i felt somehow she kept ganna attacks (be it real or not)

anyway, i m no1 to judge her

but when it comes to singing, i really felt she is not the top notch! however she seemed to have many supporters

nevertheless, i must give her credit for some songs she performed in this contest:

张韶涵 阿刁 (for doing a complete twist and remix  for the original) -& that helps her to b ranked at 2nd for that epi

and in the last淘汰赛(终极淘汰赛)《情人流浪记 ( i think she claimed ie her life story) -  i think it is rather touching (she got 3rd)  - her usu songs (medley) also have no impact

i agree w u she is HARDWORKING (actually i hardly learn anything from the chinese/taiwanese scenes) - but tks for sharing your tots

U also followed this competition, Fourth? i m having wdrawl syndrome (usu at this period when one series ended)

Nevertheless i like Jessie : she emphasized, no matter how others bruise u, there is nothing wrong with you r, leave me alone

just be true who u r, dont lose who u r

@-Ignored- didn't follow too much this season. i was lucky enough to have had supper with many of the stars today some 15 years back. i was an aspiring lyricist and vocalist back then. Jacky Wu is a real nice da ge, and he always cover everyone from table to table. SHE were shy then, and still oh so young. then there's Angela. really didn't leave too good of an impression. didn't have a chance to meet ah mei then. had a few conversations with Ah Sang, and was very sad when she passed on. 

hated David Tao. Lee Hom and his mum were known to be difficult.

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

5 minutes ago, fourth said:

@-Ignored- didn't follow too much this season. i was lucky enough to have had supper with many of the stars today some 15 years back. i was an aspiring lyricist and vocalist back then. Jacky Wu is a real nice da ge, and he always cover everyone from table to table. SHE were shy then, and still oh so young. then there's Angela. really didn't leave too good of an impression. didn't have a chance to meet ah mei then. had a few conversations with Ah Sang, and was very sad when she passed on. 

hated David Tao. Lee Hom and his mum were known to be difficult.

wow! interesting career of yours!
entertainment biz not ez to handle

i luv jacky as an emcee/compere and he spotted Jay Chou!!!!!!!!!!!luv jay chou

Poor Ah Sang

The david Tao is the old one or is it Tao zhe  , hopefully it is not Tao zhe

Lee Hom can wow gals and women, not me though

yes it is him. screwed up attitude.

Gua sha - $15

in all 82 episode, many would dare to claim that the Masked singers or the one w JJ heavily involved are the better productions

one has not seen how many cameras and production effort is spent just on this:

erm

谭晶TanJing's 九儿 - He久久不能平复心中的激动
While they r new to such instruments and chinese music

his partner (another lady)  easily cried, a Han Hong韩红 song, she cried, a Tan Jing another song also made her cried this n that

but for this guy is really first time he is really moved

so we have to see from a man's angle -has to grab tissue

though this song only let Tan Jing won 2nd pl

in this video(i posted before) the top songs of 2017 competition gotta b this:

1 commented: 如果譚晶是在今年出賽歌手的話,我想應該可以和JESSIE J切磋得很精采,也讓外國看到華語樂壇有位魔王級的歌手

i can easily memorise all the songs from season one, nothing is worth mentioning it to be of highest accolades (not even my idol Jessie J)
Another commented "快回来对抗结石姐吧,只有你行"

For 2015: Tan Wei wei is deserving w this song for sure! (at the end of each season, i will download the most impressive songs, and this is one!) 
the other one is li荣浩 creative attempt on《笑忘书Faye Wong

Edited by lovehandle

Episode 14 was LIVE, not pre-recorded.

3 hours before the show started, Hua Chen Yu was ordered to change his song

The song he sang was not the original song he wanted to sing and rehearsed for

Basically, he sang the song without much rehearsal

That is why you see he is a bit not so happy (at least not his usual happy mood) during the show

Despite all these last-minute orders, kudos to him for handling it well

In fact, KZ's Say Something performance few episodes back was also a last-minute change order

She did not originally planned to sing Say Something 

9 minutes ago, killerwhale said:

She does not look directly at the camera most of the time, I've noticed in most of her performances.

She tends to look at a weird location and not straight at the camera

really? this is the first time i saw her do that when she bows her arm( action) while trying to peep at the lyrics

but say something is a good song,u need a good and strong singer to nail it, Christina Ang....was the next Whitney Huston was the orig singer

i tot she was q gd at selection, sad to hear that she didnt do it willingly

but did u know of all these song changes? for sure i agree that Hua hua wasnt happy 

why the need to change? since it is no longer competition?

it was boring hearing Angela again

i felt today everyone was so lax in their performance

eg Yi lian you meng, men s version but it is just like another song add on w Teng ge er 's style

but at least Wang Feng didnt broke his voice or do anything funny this round

13 minutes ago, killerwhale said:

That is why you see he is a bit not so happy (at least not his usual happy mood) during the show

In fact, KZ's Say Something performance few episodes back was also a last-minute change order

• 1 month later...
Guest 花花我管你
On 4/21/2018 at 9:58 AM, killerwhale said:

Woukd you know why Hua Chen Yu’s original song was changed ?

what was the original song ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sing! China 2018

Harlem Yu, Nicholas Tse, Li Jian, Jay Chou are the new mentors for 2018

New mentors, new competition rules.........

Will there be another Nathan Hartono and Joanna Dong to do Singapore proud in this year's competition?

Stay tuned to find out.

Episode 1

Edited by killerwhale

killer is always so rapid! i got a shock Nicholas -  qualified?  If he could , anyone could

3 hours ago, killerwhale said:

Sing! China 2018

Harlem Yu, Nicholas Tse, Li Jian, Jay Chou are the new mentors for 2018

New mentors, new competition rules.........

Will there be another Nathan Hartono and Joanna Dong to do Singapore proud in this year's competition?

Stay tuned to find out.

Episode 

Jay's live version of Huo Yuan Jia sounded diff from his CD
I watched bcos of jay chou

Did you notice it is an All-male mentors, this is no good, it is the era of women (not men), not balanced...i m shocked by the producers' decision

Jay's live version of Huo Yuan Jia sounded diff from his CD
I watched bcos of jay chou

Did you notice it is an All-male mentors, this is no good, it is the era of women (not men), not balanced...i m shocked by the producers' decision

Na Ying left the show.

This is the first time in the shows' history, since the show started, to not have Na Ying as a mentor.

There are some conflict or something like that between Na Ying and the producer so Na Ying quit.

Harlem Yu is on-off mentor. Some season he is a mentor, some season he is not.

Jay Chou has been a mentor for the past 4 years if I am not mistaken.

Only Li Jian and Nicholas are new mentors. 

Li Jian represents the traditional Chinese music sector.

Nicholas represents Hong Kong rock sector.

Noticed Li Jian is the only Mainlander in the mentor panel.

The others are 2 Taiwanese and 1 Hong Konger.

And yes, all mentors are male.

38 minutes ago, killerwhale said:

Na Ying left the show.

This is the first time in the shows' history, since the show started, to not have Na Ying as a mentor.

There are some conflict or something like that between Na Ying and the producer so Na Ying quit.

Harlem Yu is on-off mentor. Some season he is a mentor, some season he is not.

Jay Chou has been a mentor for the past 4 years if I am not mistaken.

Only Li Jian and Nicholas are new mentors. 

Li Jian represents the traditional Chinese music sector.

Nicholas represents Hong Kong rock sector.

Noticed Li Jian is the only Mainlander in the mentor panel.

The others are 2 Taiwanese and 1 Hong Konger.

And yes, all mentors are male.

Harlem ok, cos he"plays" music

Lijian is understood to have him if not totally no China Mentor and china is a huge ctry yet cant find a......? and he went for those "I m a singer" contest, at least he is not at the lowest
He is like an "elderly" mentor which they usually have the other guy like Wang Feng or the one w the long hair ....we need some elderly around as this contests welcome pp who r old too 
it has to be all inclusive

Nicholas though he standards for the Metallica or rock....still i felt there should be a lady around..........

When can Faye Wong be a mentor?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.