Male HQ

China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音

D-boy

On 2/23/2019 at 7:53 PM, shyc said:

Not familiar with Faith Yang but impressed with her statement made before performance that she was not there to act but sing. Very deep implications. Love her vocals and performance, nothing pretentious. She might however loss out if the audience is to judge her by her attitude. 

A pity Yang Kun is try so hard but doesn't seems to capture the audience heart. Not sure of China artists and their audiences maybe they have their reasons. 

Polina performance was with outstanding feelings but her diction is not tat great yet. Kristian also delivered a beautiful exiting show. 

Wasn't excited about male group, Super Vocal finalists before the performance but for someone so sick to even perform, it did change my mind. Their rendition and harmony is beautiful. Initially tot they got voted in due to their good looks and may not last but I was being judgmental. They showed that they are formidable so don't under estimate them.

Wu Tsing-Fong have been a dark horse, had always admired his casual self but surprise tat the audience are favouring him over their other countrymen. Can someone enlighten me, Soda Green is a group that he is leading. Is he still? I understand he recently finish his national service In Taiwan. So he is invited here as a Singer/song in his own rights? Or the group had disband?

As for Chyi Yu, not going out of her norm, I was worried she could not have make it this far. Very happy for her to stick to her styles. I doubt she can sing anymore of her own songs as I believe there are rules in the competitions tat state they are not allow to perform more than 2 of their own popular works. My fave among her English songs are Whoever found this I love you and Donde Voy. Such melancholic pieces never fail to bring out the sadness no matter how many times I repeatedly play it.

True indeed, 才兩期罷了,楊乃文就被淘汰了。 Audience really judge her by her attitude. TaiwaneSe version of Rui En

Enjoyed both the performance by Faith Yang so far. Unfortunately she couldn't stay on. Find her statements are quite direct and true, guess just didn't go well with all the politically corrected people like us. 

Chyi Yu :thumb: love her outfit, especially how her necklace just draped across one side of her neck. Her shawl remind me of chinese buddhist cassock. Her style is unique and today's performance stunning as usual. Than again I m her biggest fan so may be bias. 

Not looking forward to the 2 new comers to the competition, didn't really get to me with their performance. Will have to see how in their upcoming show.

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, shyc said:

Enjoyed both the performance by Faith Yang so far. Unfortunately she couldn't stay on. Find her statements are quite direct and true, guess just didn't go well with all the politically corrected people like us. 

Chyi Yu :thumb: love her outfit, especially how her necklace just draped across one side of her neck. Her shawl remind me of chinese buddhist cassock. Her style is unique and today's performance stunning as usual. Than again I m her biggest fan so may be bias. 

Not looking forward to the 2 new comers to the competition, didn't really get to me with their performance. Will have to see how in their upcoming show.

Agree.. Faith Yang is good better than some other singers.. Such a pity she's eliminated. 

Chyi Yu  stunning..

Polina.. I'm getting sick of her.  

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, killerwhale said:

Singer 2019

Episode 9

Watch the complete episode at MGTV

https://www.mgtv.com/b/327378/5277181.html

Thanks! Killer whale. 

https://glb.m.mgtv.com/b/327378/5277091.html

齐豫 finally belted her English song Memory!  Hope she stays on!  She has missed out so many chances of being in the top 1 or 2 because of the stupid voting system plus the 500 audiences who don't appreciate her singing or her songs don't pander to these "young " audiences. 

13 hours ago, killerwhale said:

Singer 2019

Episode 9

https://www.mgtv.com/b/327378/5277181.html

every sat without fail, i know i can rely on killerwhale for the link, it is like every sat morning i hve to wakeup to recve dosage on this thread!!!
Tks! it is a killer!
Polina's rendition totally did not give a "lake" romanticism kind of feel (although i have not even heard the original version, ie to say i didnt even compare the 2)
if the song's title & lyrics cannot even be presented well, why that song?

(the conversation of wife and daughter of the Liu Huan family is really funny) got to see Liu Huan's younger days!! so slim!!!! without the Pony tail (i hope to get to see him cut it off 1 day!)
 i felt like what he said his life should be like a movie, but in reality it is not

the good ones are all made to leave due to "political" reasons: eg i rem that rapper Gai, and the well-loved谭晶  (i cannot forget this lady)
this year no such candidates anymore?

Edited by lovehandle

On 3/9/2019 at 1:28 AM, Guest Guest said:

Thanks! Killer whale. 

https://glb.m.mgtv.com/b/327378/5277091.html

齐豫 finally belted her English song Memory!  Hope she stays on!  She has missed out so many chances of being in the top 1 or 2 because of the stupid voting system plus the 500 audiences who don't appreciate her singing or her songs don't pander to these "young " audiences. 

The 500 audiences are probably there to earn some pocket money...there is a price if they sing along, a better price if they can cry their hearts out.....as for the singer,  is the exposure that they need,  all those have to go there and compete are famous before but need to regain their popularity and the monetary rewards they can reap after the exposure is tremenendous, from concert to product endorsement.

o dear gong lin na (nt paulina) is here!!! Wooowwwww

She dare to critiq the old style of 我是歌手 is imitation and limited! (now is more opened after years of revolution in the programme) 
She emphasized that such prog must have " 引领"性
Which is why i luv her!! (although i doubt she will go far esp based on previous contests joined) 

Edited by lovehandle

2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

o dear gong lin na (nt paulina) is here!!! Wooowwwww

She dare to critiq the old style of 我是歌手 is imitation and limited! (now is more opened after years of revolution in the programme) 
She emphasized that such prog must have " 引领"性
Which is why i luv her!! (although i doubt she will go far esp based on previous contests joined) 

No need to go far..... only 3 episodes left (episodes 11, 12 and 13 which is the Grand Finale) plus 1 more special episode after the Grand Finale.

3 minutes ago, killerwhale said:

No need to go far..... only 3 episodes left (episodes 11, 12 and 13 which is the Grand Finale) plus 1 more special episode after the Grand Finale.

huh? are u saying that those who "enter" later补位 actually is luckier?

as usu i m still watching the show

the drummers who r drumming gonglinna龚琳娜 is so serious and suave!!!! - did anyone observed  (this is not her first time seeing this song)
now there r 2 Nas , Qingfeng is right about 忐忑when all the 娜s are so good in their craft!!
i think it is NOT ez to drag high pitch for that long, but 龚琳娜  is able to do it all along

All of u really feel that Liu Huan is a deserving 2nd place?

7 hours ago, killerwhale said:

Singer 2019

Episode 11

https://www.mgtv.com/b/327378/5352386.html

Due to Polina's injury from Episode 10 and unable to perform for this episode (Episode 11), the competition format for Episode 11 is changed at the last minute.

Get well soon, Polina

Thank you killerwhale for all the updates

真是辛苦你了。

while i liked gong Li na, i was rather surprised by her confidence
artistic subjects/topics may nt be the likes of mainstream :( 

Wu QIng feng should be winning (top 3), hence his sequence is never an issue w him
yes, we have to b professional in judging songs in such competition, but why no1 asked is he "one of us"? (or m i asking the obvious)

What happened to Yang Kun's song? anything bad abt China? (So sorry when i typed comments i have not viewed the full competition, i m up to a "stage" only)

2 minutes ago, shyc said:

Sad that Yang Kun performance got censor. :(

I heard is because of the lyrics of the song..... China has very strong censorship with song lyrics.

If is only a few words that are censored, the show will just censor the few words.

But if the song contains large chunks of censored phrases, then the entire song will be cut out.

Note that I saw comments that the TV broadcast showed the song on China TV but the online uploaded version cut out the entire segment.

Not sure how true this is.

The original song.

while Yang performance may be censor, his performance did earned him good results though personally thought there were more deserving.

Yes Ms Gong performance was outstanding, love her guts and determination. Sadly we can't please all the people in the world, or it would be a boring place on earth if everyone's the same. 

Not easy to host and yet be composed as a competitor among seniors. Make sense for him to come right out and sing as the first singer so that he can host in peace. Wu is a funny man, love his style. But he really need to be gentle with all the seniors... :D doing a circle dance with 3 elderly haha:doh: can see taking a toll on them. :P

Guest Guest

I'm happy gong ni na is out! She is so fake! 

She's rather arrogant and has offended many top singers in her earlier years. (together with her angmo husband) 

Besides she can only sing Chinese folk songs.. She can't even sing English songs at all or other contemporary Chinese songs.  

Qiyu is definitely so much better than her during her younger days Qiyu could have belted out very high notes too and most importantly Qiyu is versatile. 

When gong ni na sang last week and this week...i was not touched at all. 

Out she goes. :clap:

I'm happy for 陈楚生too.. He deserves to be in. 

As for yang kun.. I just don't like his oiliness.

I just feel this show really owes 齐豫a lot of numbers 1s 2s or 3s.

But I don't think she will be the final winner.  

I just wish to see more of her.. She has definitely raised the bar for this year! 

Just my own opinion. 

23 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I'm happy gong ni na is out! She is so fake! 

She's rather arrogant and has offended many top singers in her earlier years. (together with her angmo husband) 

Besides she can only sing Chinese folk songs.. She can't even sing English songs at all or other contemporary Chinese songs.  

Qiyu is definitely so much better than her during her younger days Qiyu could have belted out very high notes too and most importantly Qiyu is versatile. 

When gong ni na sang last week and this week...i was not touched at all. 

Out she goes. :clap:

I'm happy for 陈楚生too.. He deserves to be in. 

As for yang kun.. I just don't like his oiliness.

I just feel this show really owes 齐豫a lot of numbers 1s 2s or 3s.

But I don't think she will be the final winner.  

I just wish to see more of her.. She has definitely raised the bar for this year! 

Just my own opinion. 

What is oiliness?

Oily: means too Over, too exag

some minorities ought to be bashed by her 《金箍棒》to wakeup
Cos even if u r cold and emotionaless, she is the top for last week''s rendition (not just 2nd or 3rd position, she is consistently in the top for electronic as well as paper votes and it is a clear fight w the top singers)
She is indeed filled w overconfidence, but that has nothing to be added into aggregating her singing scores (audience not able to appreciate poet's point of view could be her defeat this weak)

39 minutes ago, Guest oily said:

What is oiliness?

yes , we all knew well about Gong Lin Na

there r a few situation, Faye Wong skidded 

Sun Yanzi is never a good Live singer by the way, she is just plain too lucky and fortunate

the "Singer" compeition has alrdy invtwd  Gong LN  (in her first episode) why she been declining to enter the contest Yet this year, she agreed? -if all been following

i m also a Jessie J fan , not just Faye Wong or Sandy Lam' (all r top champions in the show, Faye dont need to compete, we knew where she stand clearly)
- agree that not all Jessie's rendition was good too (but she is the 1 and ONLY pure Caucasian of an international stage who dares to join a china contest, russian etc are all neighbours of China, rem she went bk for hospitalisation, and was given a null , but when she returned she managed to beat them all) but she really put in all her best (in short there r ups and downs in a contest)

was rather surprised by Gong's directness and over confid too (but that makes this show special, if a prog hires everywhere that comes from the same factory, is there a need to even view it?) 

Next week, episode 12, is the breakthrough stage.

10 singers will sing for 3 spots in the Finale.

许靖韵

逃跑计划

杨乃文

龚琳娜

ANU

Kristian Kostov

张芯

Polina Gagarina

陈楚生

声入人心男团

龚琳娜 will sing a super powerful traditional Tibetian folk song next week for a chance in the Finale

I predict the 3 singers who will proceed into the Finale are 龚琳娜, Polina Gagarina and 声入人心男团

Let's see if these 3 are indeed the 3 who will get into the Finale and compete with 杨坤,  齐豫, 刘欢 and 吴青峰 for the Winner title

4 hours ago, killerwhale said:

Next week, episode 12, is the breakthrough stage.

10 singers will sing for 3 spots in the Finale.

许靖韵

逃跑计划

杨乃文

龚琳娜

ANU

Kristian Kostov

张芯

Polina Gagarina

陈楚生

声入人心男团

龚琳娜 will sing a super powerful traditional Tibetian folk song next week for a chance in the Finale

I predict the 3 singers who will proceed into the Finale are 龚琳娜, Polina Gagarina and 声入人心男团

Let's see if these 3 are indeed the 3 who will get into the Finale and compete with 杨坤,  齐豫, 刘欢 and 吴青峰 for the Winner title

Wow

Tks for the spoiler, lol

for sure polina and 

else i dont dare to vouch

Gong lina has haters , nt sure why pp who r good usu have flamers and haters??!

they tend to die young too

Ok let s bet: $1 each

Why is she diff? Maybe after viewing this, those haters will get it

I wldnt dare to say she s the best or tops in china but for sure she s the rare professnl ones who have mingled and performed in western ctries

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

Why is she diff? Maybe after viewing this, those haters will get it

I wldnt dare to say she s the best or tops in china but for sure she s the rare professnl ones who have mingled and performed in western ctries

Has she recorded any albums before? 

And were they selling  like  hot cakes eg Jacky Cheung or Faye Wong? 

Not many people can appreciate her style as she belongs to the artistic kind of singers. 

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

now is the era that CDs/album  doesnt count, many "singers" (including those invited to this contest) dont really cut an album

hence i said she is not the tops

My prediction will be she won't make it to the finals as the Music Industry is very realistic and the audiences.  Of course I wouldn't say she's not good.  Cheers) 

2 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

tks !!!finally knew the real reasons: infringement of copyright

that song/lyric has nothing against a ctry/china that will lead to a......

by right , as a Singer, Yang Kun shd know better

I love how Ms Gong tease Anu just before her performance. And how Anu was not at all afraid. 

Some great performances, some near missed targets. Nice to see them all perform again.

Unpredictable audiences :huh:

Edited by shyc

totally predicted results..... lol...... in exactly the same order for the top 3 I envisioned.....

Let's predict the winner for next week, shall we?

I predict the winner will be.............. Yang Kun

Surprisingly, he has had 4 #1 performances for the entire season so far, while I thought Liu Huan will be the sure winner for this year but he has only gotten 2 #1 performances and his average position is slightly lower than Yang Kun.

This season I really can't tell who will be the winner.

Previous season it's super obvious who is going to win it all.

On 4/6/2019 at 2:17 PM, killerwhale said:

It seems the MGTV link is geo-blocked.... lol..... why geo-block now when this is the 2nd last episode...

anyway, i have found another link to watch the episode

Singer 2019

Episode 13

Road to the Finale

https://www.tiantiandy.com/?m=vod-play-id-20170-src-1-num-13.html

tks for finding us a new way of viewing

i felt the Gong Lin Na 's interpretation of Jackie Chan's pop song , is abit......Dimash with the grps ' on Queens is a good attempt!

I nearly tot this is the Finale leh!!!!!!!!! cos after the breakthru

11 hours ago, killerwhale said:

Singer 2019

Episode 14

Finalet

And the winner of Singer 2019 is.........

Watch it direct from MGTV

https://www.mgtv.com/b/327378/5462423.html

Note: Some parts are edited due to copyright

tks i m watching it now!

but why is Paulina being cut? they again didnt consult/seek for permission from orignal composer/writer?? 

WHy they refuse to learn?

I noticed many in BW< tend to copy newspp articles or photos without providing the original link, this is so wrong and disrespectful

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.