Male HQ

China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音

D-boy

38 minutes ago, a1beng said:

after watching   隐藏的歌手, now i want to listen to ah zhe old songs

Lol. That's what I did. Dug out his old CDs and played them. 

But I'm quite surprised why a china production invited all Taiwan based singers. for marketability?

But I'm proud to say our very own Tanya is in the list !

27 minutes ago, bigdanbeam said:

Lol. That's what I did. Dug out his old CDs and played them. 

But I'm quite surprised why a china production invited all Taiwan based singers. for marketability?

But I'm proud to say our very own Tanya is in the list !

Definitely for marketability to other asian countries such as sg and my.. if not, we are not familar with china singers leh. 

it is a show definitely to watch weekly.

A different feel to the original. She got 4th.

Waiting for the official website to release a single full clip of Ep 3. Afraid posted from other sources would be taken down later.

This week 1st is Li Keqing, 2nd is Coco Lee. 3rd is the korean singer who sang a full chinese song 一路上有你. 

So far Haya, 關 喆 and this week's challenger 蘇運瑩 (野子) are out. The challenger got 5th. Challengers need at 4th place to get in.

Next fri got new singer....it's  張信哲

Edited by nixorn

Guest IAmASinger4
7 hours ago, nixorn said:

A different feel to the original. She got 4th.

Waiting for the official website to release a single full clip of Ep 3. Afraid posted from other sources would be taken down later.

This week 1st is Li Keqing, 2nd is Coco Lee. 3rd is the korean singer who sang a full chinese song 一路上有你. 

So far Haya, 關 喆 and this week's challenger 蘇運瑩 (野子) are out. The challenger got 5th. Challengers need at 4th place to get in.

Next fri got new singer....it's  張信哲

The show is recorded every Thursday, 8 days before broadcast.

Episode 4 was recorded on 28 January 2016.

张信哲had a very bad flu. His voice got affected very badly. He was at the hospital before the recording of Episode 4.

Because of this, his placing is not very good (bottom half).

黄致列 sang "Bang Bang Bang" (the Korean boy group Big Bang's song). He danced as well. Rumored to be #1.

Coco and 信 are rumored to be in the Top 3, together with 黄致列.

徐佳瑩 sang《莉莉安》

It seems 黄致列 is consistently in the Top 3 for all the 4 episodes so far (#2, #2, #3, #1).

That is fantastic for a foreigner in a Chinese-biased singing competition...even last year's The One did not have such consistent high rankings in consecutive episodes.

Hacken Lee 李克勤 revealed his strategy.He will be singing songs from each of the 4 Heavenly Kings.Use his relationship to coax the heavenly king to be interviewed on the 我是歌手 pre preparation.For this he is worth the appearance money for the china station.

Ep 4. Ranking from no 1 to 7 : 黃致列, 張信哲, 徐佳瑩, 李 玟, 李克勤, 蘇見信, 趙 傳.

The korean got some cool dancing...haha.

Jeff chang got no 2....not as reported earlier to be at the bottom.

No good full clip yet. So i only post these 2.

According to wiki....next week...if no changes...Shin is singing PSY's Gangnam Style...haha....Coco Lee is singing Wonder Girls's Nobody....wow,

Edited by nixorn

不懂得现场观众的喜好, 信和传哥的演出是非常高难度的。。。除非, 我们看到/听到都是修饰版, 现场的朋友要回去多多听听非常, 非-常不主流的歌曲。。。如果, 小苹果是你的神曲 。。那要现场观众来干什么?

信和老赵虽败下阵 但是他们是仅存的实力男ROCK 老将了· -要珍惜呀!

Coco Lee/Li has the sex appeal for Ang-mo but Asians find her a little too exaggerated.  Her sexy moves in “爱的初体验” , 呈献了妖媚, 自信,坚强。。。喜欢与不喜欢一线之差。。。。个人属于老一辈,对她滑来滑去的唱法不太。。。。。 还是我早已被淘汰了! 

Got from wiki...the latest ep, the ranking is : 1. 李玟 (Nobody), 2, 徐佳瑩 (我好想你), 3. 李克勤 (單車), 4.蘇見信 (江南Style), 5.張信哲 (二十年以前), 6. 黃致列 (默), 7. 趙傳 (征服).

Look like both NaYing's songs not very lucky....the korean got the worst result from his previous top 3 results and ZhaoChuan even got eliminated.

Next round will see a male china singer called 王晰 as challenger.

Edited by nixorn

Coco sang a different style of Nobody...but for me, i'm abit too used to the original Nobody.

Xu Jiaying gave the later part of the song a more dramatic feel....

Haven't see the rest of the singers or the full clip in youtube yet.

Edited by nixorn

Guest IAmASingerPKer

Leaks indicated that next episode's PK challenger 王晰 won the challenge (ie, in Top 4).

He sang Besame Mucho, the opera song

That means whoever is at #7 is eliminated...

抢先版....but i think incomplete at the end.

So Xin got last place and eliminated. Note he'll sing Amei's 彩虹 next week for the return performance. 

The ranking as follows :  王晰 (new singer), 李克勤, 黃致列, 李玟, 張信哲, 張信哲, 蘇見信

Sidetrack abit...happened to read some viewers wanting IU, a young female korean singer (and actress) to join this show too...after she performed at a few cities during the past few months...in chinese, hokkien, cantonese etc. Posted 2 of them.

Taipei

HK

Edited by nixorn

Guest IAmASingerFan

Episode 7 Spoiler

Highlight the 排名 to see their placement for Episode 7

出場順序 歌手 經紀人 演唱曲目 原唱 作詞 作曲 編曲 排名 互投
1 蘇見信 孫驍驍 《彩虹》 張惠妹 陳鎮川 阿弟仔   返場  
2 張信哲 沈夢辰 《微光》 華晨宇 周潔穎 錢 雷   6  
3 黃致列 張玉安 《一個人的天荒地老》 張 宇 十一郎 張 宇   5  
4 李 玟 沈 凌 《What's Up》 4 Non Blondes Linda Perry   1  
5 王 晰 晏 維 《重來》 黃小琥 蔡健雅   7  
6 李克勤 李維嘉 風繼續吹》(粵語) 張國榮 鄭國江 Ryudo Uzaki   4  
7 徐佳瑩 李莎旻子 《不痛》 張韶涵 桃子陳懷恩 陳懷恩   2  
8 容祖兒 王若麟 月半小夜曲》(粵語) 李克勤 向雪懷 河合奈保子   3

On 2/20/2016 at 8:10 PM, Guest IAmASingerFan said:

Episode 7 Spoiler

Highlight the 排名 to see their placement for Episode 7

1 蘇見信 孫驍驍 《彩虹》 張惠妹 陳鎮川 阿弟仔   返場  
2 張信哲 沈夢辰 《微光》 華晨宇 周潔穎 錢 雷   6  
3 黃致列 張玉安 《一個人的天荒地老》 張 宇 十一郎 張 宇   5  
4 李 玟 沈 凌 《What's Up》 4 Non Blondes Linda Perry   1  
5 王 晰 晏 維 《重來》 黃小琥 蔡健雅   7  
6 李克勤 李維嘉 風繼續吹》(粵語) 張國榮 鄭國江 Ryudo Uzaki   4  
7 徐佳瑩 李莎旻子 《不痛》 張韶涵 桃子陳懷恩 陳懷恩   2  
8 容祖兒 王若麟 月半小夜曲》(粵語) 李克勤 向雪懷 河合奈保子   3

Now that the poorer scorers are eliminated, wonder who will go next.... 

1 hour ago, intspec51 said:

Now that the poorer scorers are eliminated, wonder who will go next.... 

The director, 洪涛, was asked who can last until the Finals / expect to see in the Finals, and without hesitation, he said 徐佳莹

So, 徐佳莹 is expected to last until the Finals, unless some freak result occurs...

Anyway, the final 候补 singer is revealed to be 老狼 and the final PK singer is the winner of the PK Singer selection competition, 金志文

1 hour ago, Guest said:

The director, 洪涛, was asked who can last until the Finals / expect to see in the Finals, and without hesitation, he said 徐佳莹

So, 徐佳莹 is expected to last until the Finals, unless some freak result occurs...

Anyway, the final 候补 singer is revealed to be 老狼 and the final PK singer is the winner of the PK Singer selection competition, 金志文

This looks really interesting. Anyway, i think these reality shows are largely scripted.... so as to provide maximum talkability and drama

The korean singer got 4th. What amazed me....his chinese pronunciation is better than most non-chinese singers so far this or similar shows... how he (and also others) can remember how each chinese char sounds as they sing....of course, practice many times....but that'll mean they must rehearse more than the rest. Maybe they have some screen in front to show the words....but for him, he was closing his eyes most of the time...haha. This song he added some korean parts in the middle.

I saw some of his clips in korean shows. Find him quite a simple humble person who can laugh at himself. Quite cute. Here he spoke more chinese in this show.

This week's No 1 

No 2...i like this....really pull u into the song.....

No 3...so the challenger got to stay.

And 信 sang Amei's 彩虹 for his return performance. 

Read that next week....already recorded....leaked by someone....the previously-joined singer 王晰 will be eliminated....looking at today's performance (no 7)...he still sang in that low voice style. Guess last week, his 1st appearance....that mexican/latin song suited his voice so he got no1....but to sing other chinese songs in that same style, not that nice.

For the rest in this week.....Hacken Lee got no 5 and Jeff chang no 6. 

Edited by nixorn

Ep 8 ranking from winner to no 7 :

黃致列 《Honey》

張信哲 《親愛的小孩》

王晰 《親密愛人》

徐佳瑩 《咕叽咕叽》

容祖兒 《想着你的感覺》

李克勤 《醜八怪》

李玟 《我真的受傷了》

Coco was sick, her voice affected. But the one got eliminated is 王晰 b'cos they combined with last week's result (he was last).

Next week will have challenger 金志文, 2012中国好声音finalist. I read that he got no6 so fail to proceed (already pre-recorded).

Not sure if this link would stay or not.  

Season 4 Episode 9 - This episode, can see many singers really put in effort to avoid elimination and get better ranking.

I especially like 张信哲 seamless combo of 《平凡之路》 + "When I see you again" which I also added below.

The 2 clips combined got all the performance, only lack the results part. Performance 1-4 in Clip 1. 5-8 in Clip 2.

So seeing below....top 3 are 黃致列李克勤 and 徐佳瑩

Edited by nixorn

抢先版 from official website

1 黃致列 張玉安 《像中槍一样》(韩语) 白智英 KIM, TAE YOON Hitman Bang   4  
2 李 玟 沈 凌 《Bad Romance》 Lady Gaga Lady Gaga
RedOne
3 張信哲 沈夢辰 《這麼遠那麼近》(粵語) 黃耀明 黃偉文 張國榮   6  
4 老 狼 梁 田 《冬季校園》 李晓东 高晓松   7  
5 徐佳瑩 李莎旻子 一無所有 崔 健   5  
樂隊表演:管樂組(謝燕輝、Angus、Charlie、Ray)
6 容祖兒 王若麟 《Bad Boy》 張惠妹 張雨生   3 1
7 李克勤 李維嘉 《我不會唱歌》(粵語) 李克勤 黃偉文 曾奕文   1 2

1st is 李克勤, 2nd is 李玟 and 3rd is 容祖兒. The 2 ladies this ep really dance very sexy.

Combining this and last episode results....老狼 is eliminated.

4 singers with highest overall results....auto go to the finals : 李克勤、黃致列、李玟、徐佳瑩

The other 2 and those eliminated (eg 信, 趙傳 etc) need to compete again next week.

And according to wiki (not sure accurate or not).....next week episode (already recorded), 容祖兒、張信哲和老狼 are top 3 (in that order)...so they can proceed to the finals too. Interestingly they are the same last ppl left in the competition....so the finals will be the same group as this ep.

Also read some rumors that for the finals...the winner might be between the ladies.

Edited by nixorn

抢先版 -  突围赛

Like i mention b4....the 3 singers who can proceed to the finals are  张信哲、容祖儿 and 老 ...that's also the order of their wins this ep.

Jeff Chang's song this ep is a combination of 9 songs together with theme on time or lost youth. Well, i prefer less songs...so that can feel more of each song's feelings. 

Saw a familiar face in the audience, think it's korean actor 車太鉉 (我的野蛮女友).

Edited by nixorn

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 1:53 AM, nixorn said:

抢先版 -  突围赛

Like i mention b4....the 3 singers who can proceed to the finals are  张信哲、容祖儿 and 老 ...that's also the order of their wins this ep.

Jeff Chang's song this ep is a combination of 9 songs together with theme on time or lost youth. Well, i prefer less songs...so that can feel more of each song's feelings. 

Saw a familiar face in the audience, think it's korean actor 車太鉉 (我的野蛮女友).

I like jeff rendition very much. 9 songs and it links it very well.

The Korean actor is here because jeff is singing the theme song I Believe for 我的野蛮女友 Part 2

我是歌手 finals is 8 Apr 2016 (fri). Live. No pre-record.

總決賽:第一輪為「幫幫唱」環節,由歌手邀請助演歌手合演,排名最末的遭到淘汰。第二輪則為獨唱,由剩餘的六位歌手根據第一輪排名以「首尾兩兩對陣」的方式進行對決(即第三名對第四名,第二名對第五名,第一名對第六名),每輪對決結束後由觀眾進行投票並得出最終三位成功晉級「終極歌王候選人」,最後在三位「終極歌王候選人」中以觀眾投票形式產生本季歌王。

Round 1 : They will sing with guest partner(s) and the last one will be eliminated.

Round 2 : The remaining six will divide into 3 groups, positions follow the winning ranking of round 1. So no1 vs no6, no2 vs no5 etc.

Then i think no more singing. The top 3 will either go through another round of voting to declare winner....or based on previous votes....this i'm not sure.

Anyway this season....doubt will be china mainland winner again.

The songs list is from wiki....interestingly the korean singer is singing song from the most popular k-drama now. 林子祥 couple is singing together. Our JJ lin also.

[折叠]
我是歌手第四季 總決賽第一輪 2016年4月8日 主持人: 何炅
出場順序 歌手 經紀人 助演歌手 演唱曲目 原唱 作詞 作曲 編曲 排名
1 黃致列 張玉安 朴志妍 《You Are My Everything》 朴志妍 Roco
志勛
개미 姜和成 2
2 徐佳瑩 李莎旻子 林俊傑 《不為誰而作的歌》 林俊傑 林秋離 林俊傑 鄭楠 6
3 李 玟 沈 凌 Ne-Yo Earth Song Michael Jackson [[]] 1
4 老 狼 梁 田 汪峰
周曉鷗
欒樹
丁武
高旗
李延亮
馬上又
陳勁
《禮物》 許巍 [[]] 4
5 容祖兒 王若麟 陳偉霆 《加大力度》 容祖兒 陳詠謙 王雙駿 [[]] 7
6 李克勤 李維嘉 林子祥
葉蒨文
《左林右莉走一回》組曲 [[]] 5
瀟洒走一回 葉蒨文 陳樂融
王蕙玲
陳大力
陳秀男
《阿lam日記》 林子祥 E Garcia
《數字人生》 林子祥 潘源良 Denny Randell
Sandy Lizer
7 張信哲 沈夢辰 Akon 《狂潮》組曲 [[]] 3
愛如潮水 張信哲 李宗盛 黎沸揮
《Mr.Lonely》 Akon Akon
Gene Allen
Bobby Vinton
Akon
Bobby Vinton

Edited by nixorn

Updating as info are released in the internet....round 1.... 容祖兒 was last (7th) and eliminated.

The ranking was (1) 李玟, (2) 黃致列, (3) 張信哲, (4) 老狼, (5) 李克勤 and (6) 徐佳瑩....so round 2, no 1 vs no 6, no 2 vs no 5 and no 3 vs no 4.

Btw 老狼's no of partner(s) so exaggerated...like 7-8 people....more like choir...each take turn to sing a few lyrics.

And being live....no time to do sound processing....so most singers sound less refined than the earlier episodes.

Round 2 songs :

[折叠]
我是歌手第四季 總決賽第二輪 2016年4月8日 主持人: 何炅
出場順序 歌手 經紀人 演唱曲目 原唱 作詞 作曲 編曲 結果
1 老 狼 梁 田 《米店》 张玮玮     失 敗
2 張信哲 沈夢辰 天空之城 井上杏美 [[]] 久石讓 [[]] 成 功
3 李克勤 李維嘉 愛是永恆 張學友 林振強 Dick Lee [[]] 失 敗
4 黃致列 張玉安 《王妃》 蕭敬騰 陳鎮川 李偲菘 [[]] 成 功
5 徐佳瑩 李莎旻子 《突然好想你》 五月天 阿 信 鄭楠 失 敗
6 李 玟 沈 凌 《月光愛人》 李玟 易家揚 譚盾
Jorge Calandrelli
[[]] 成 功
7 容祖兒 王若麟 《這麼近那麼遠》 張學友 黃偉文 張學友 [[]] 返 場
8 羽 泉
韓 磊
韓 紅
《給所有知道我名字的人》 趙傳 李宗盛 劉天健   歌王秀

Edited by nixorn

Round 2 results are out.... 李玟, 黃致列,  張信哲 won over their individual rivals and got into top 3. Interestingly they are also among top 3 in round 1 results. And one is HK-born, S.Korean and Taiwanese.

According to earlier predictions and round 1....seems like Coco Lee got high chance.

Edited by nixorn

• HendryTan changed the title to China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.