Male HQ

China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音

D-boy

According to wiki....Coco won (53.29%) 2nd place is 张信哲 (25.75%)  3rd is 黄致列 (20.96%).

Ok...posting round 2 individual performances....to repeat...2 singers (ranked by round 1 results) would sing again and compared and each winner goes to the final 3.

So  李玟 won over 徐佳瑩 , 黃致列 over 李克勤 and 張信哲 over 老狼. Just find it a pity Lala had to compete with Coco here...

Her 返場 song (non-competition)

Edited by nixorn

• 2 weeks later...
[折叠]
我是歌手第四季 2016巔峰會 2016年4月15日 主持人:何炅
出場組別 出場順序 歌手 演唱曲目 原唱 作詞 作曲 編曲
1 1 譚維維 青春舞曲 維吾爾族民歌 王洛賓 刘 洲
2 老 狼 纯真年代 叶 蓓 郁 冬 龍 隆
2 3 李克勤
容祖兒
《克不容缓组曲》 何秉舜
《逃》(粵語) 容祖兒 黃偉文 陳奐仁
《嘭門》(粵語) 李克勤 陳輝陽
《說好的幸福呢》 周杰倫 方文山 周杰倫
4 胡彥斌 《鴿子》 宋冬野 胡彥斌
谷 栗
3 5 鄭淳元 愛是永恆 張學友 林振強 Dick Lee Kim hyung Kyu
Jeon da woon
Kwon suk hong
6 徐佳瑩 鲁冰花[a] 曾淑勤 姚 謙 陳 揚 鄭 楠
4 7 張信哲 《I Believe》 申升勋 阿 怪 Kim Hyung Suk 鍾興民
8 A-Lin 《我們都寂寞》 陳奕迅 林 夕 符致逸 游政豪
5 9 李 健 《Feeling Good》 Cy Grant 李 健 Anthony Newley
Leslie Bricusse
趙 兆
10 黃致列 《青蘋果樂園》 小虎隊 丁曉雯 Jimmy Johnson 新沙洞老虎
《對你愛不完》 郭富城 陳樂融 Ichiro Hada
6 11 李 玟 《I Will Survive》 Gloria Gaynor Freddie Perren
Dino Fekaris
林欣彦
廖伟杰
《Survivor》 Destiny's Child Beyoncé Knowles
Anthony Dent
Mathew Knowles
《Run the World (Girls)》 Beyoncé Knowles Terius Youngdell Nash
Beyoncé Knowles
Wesley Pentz
David Taylor
Adidja Palmer
Nick van de Wall
12 韓 紅 《If You》(韓語) BIGBANG G-Dragon G-Dragon
P.K
DEE.P
梁翘柏
达日丹
 a.副歌為由徐佳瑩原創的改編詞曲,在間奏的音樂加入《在那遙遠的地方》。

I like Lala's 鲁冰花...she added her own lyrics which are touching....eg 流星怎麼捨不得落下....it's related to the earlier 星星 Her part at 1:01:40.
After her, A-Lin and Coco's performance also good. 
Edited by nixorn

The Korean singer was a little too camp on the final show..just watch his limp wrists and dance moves in Episode 14. He was truly entertaining. Overall the results of Episode 13 (Coco's win) and 14 (Han Hong's victorious rendition) was justified.

I think Huang has shown the Chinese audience the standard of K-pop artiste.  I had not heard of him until the show but he was the biggest surprise - he sang in Mandarin most of the time and really, his diction was pitch perfect.  Although he is already 34, he looks like someone fresh out of college (of course which Korean artiste has not gotten minor beauty uplifting?)

One more comment .. if Koreans can sing in Mandarin, why is Hacken Lee belting out Cantonese songs week after week? In Episode 14, Hacken and Joey were terrible - totally off-pitch... a repeat of Han Hong and Eason Chen's last year.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not singing contest. A variety show in china. They got the license to follow the korean version.

拜托了冰箱

The theme is to invite a celebrity....then either transport his fridge or duplicate its contents....idea is to reveal the celebrity's lifestyle, the food they like....and at the end, get 2 chefs to cook dishes for the guest....who will choose a winner. I think they filmed 2 episodes together (2 guests)....so the 2nd guest will show his fridge next ep.

Well, the highlight is the 2nd host....he's Jackson Wang (of korean boyband GOT7)....he moved from HK to S.Korea around 17yo....he's now 22yo. His mandarin isn't so good and while naive (he wasn't pretending, he's really like this), very direct and honest in expressing his thoughts....the whole thing is just so cute...haha.

Some of the chefs (permament 6 of them) have colourful personality too.

Season 1 Ep 1....mid dec 2015. 

Season 2 Ep 1...mid may 2016.

Edited by nixorn

Ep10 of 非凡搭档, a racing game show. Made of 2 partners, tried to complete 2-3 tasks in each city. This ep consisted of 2nd half of Amsterdam and the whole of Rome.

In Amsterdam, b'cos one contestant last min quit....so odd numbers. 盛一伦(太子妃升职记) was last in the ranking but b'cos he can get double the points if he volunteered to do all the tasks by himself....and he chose to do so. One task which he completed very well is to chase geese from one area to another (at 4min)...he didn't lose any while others in pair did. 

Almost every round, the contestants can choose different partners....so some mix well, some don't.

Later in Rome, the contestants need to squeeze milk from sheeps (at 46min)....quite "dirty-minded"....guess it's the highlight in this ep....haha.

The contestants are  actors/singers : 黎明、林依晨、魏晨、谢依霖、郑元畅、盛一伦、陈楚河 、朱珠, sportsmen : 李小鹏、王濛、潘晓婷、model : 唐晓天.

In Rome, only left 8 :林依晨, 郑元畅、盛一伦、陈楚河 、朱珠, 王濛、潘晓婷, 唐晓天

Left 2 rounds : Seoul, and the finals at Nanjing

I know this news isn't interesting.....but I have to say some China race shows esp the one i mentioned above  非凡搭档 is really bad in areas of safety precautions and handling of injuries suffered by the celebrities.

And the tasks are really difficult....eg sitting on top of the wings of a propeller plane (being tied in of course) and then take photo of some scene below while flying past....scary...cycling on a thin bar from a tall height (got safety belt, but no net).....jumping btw hanging shipping containers etc.

Now towards the end, quite a few celebrities got injured....2 need operations and can't work for many months....one from Taiwan want to sue and seek compensation after he found the production team avoid him after the show....they even tell sort of threaten him to think about his future work in china mainland. In the 1st place, his injury was due to a protection gear wasn't tied on him properly...this part they had confirmed.

Now ppl are suspecting if do they bought insurance for the contestants or not....since they seems so unwillingly to compensate...as it'll be a big sum considering the celebrities' loss of income.

And if u think the tasks are tested beforehand or not....yes, and even those volunteers (mostly students) got injured and got ignored....now more ppl starting to speak up.

This show is made by 江苏卫视 and 日月星光传媒....if really like this, who (esp celebrities) would want to join such shows in the future?

An article on this :

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MjM5NjYwNTY3OA==&mid=502744051&idx=2&sn=534e3ac72d534ff1912410e21b318701&scene=1&srcid=0617CMfokbBLNBitNBNZUkPT&from=groupmessage&isappinstalled=0

Edited by nixorn

• 2 weeks later...

Chinese reality talent show whereby contestants must perform their original composition:

1. Sing My Song (中国好歌曲) Season 3 Finale | 2016

2. Sing My Song (中国好歌曲) Season 2 Finale | 2015 (just telecasted on Channel U)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest China Super Voice

Anyone caught the season's first episode? I am delighted that a Singapore contestant succeeded in getting 4 votes from the judges!!

35 minutes ago, Guest China Super Voice said:

Anyone caught the season's first episode? I am delighted that a Singapore contestant succeeded in getting 4 votes from the judges!!

YES!!! He's quite cute :) 

3 minutes ago, HendryTan said:

NON-Official version.   The Singapore Singer is the first singer of the episode, starts at 19:10.

Enjoy !

Official version was uploaded already. I Just watched it this afternoon

Guest First Singapore contestant

Anyone knows his name? Any way to know a bit more of his background? Hope he will go as far as the top 4! 

Guest Headaches

These singers only know how to scream. When it's new and novelty, I watched. But after sometime, all that repeated screamings got boring. They give me headaches. I think鄧麗君 would fail in these type of screaming competitions.

It's so stale now and they are still 炒冷飯。 The novelty already totally worn out, time to stop before they stink. By now the exaggerated audience reactions are too embarrassingly cringe inducing to watch.

And all those winners are totally worthless and talentless. They only become sad class B singers 跑碼頭. Especially that mop head singer. By now we know all that screaming don't produce real talents.

Only one memorable song from so many songs became a hit. And it is the song that counts, not the talentless singers.

Guest Go go go Nathan!
3 hours ago, Guest First Singapore contestant said:

Anyone knows his name? Any way to know a bit more of his background? Hope he will go as far as the top 4! 

Now that we know who he is (and is gay), will this discredit him from the contest? I hope that this will not be used against him.. It's his talent that counts.

Guest Younger and funkier

Reviewing the first 3 episodes so far, it seems like the producers are featuring more younger contestants, and more of them are singing fusion, funk and R&B songs. Good for Jay Chou and Harlem! 

I am am particularly impressed with the Hainan boy and the Tang Chao singer. Their performance is top notched! 

• HendryTan changed the title to China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手+中国新歌声
Guest Guest 2

Me too. Zheng Jia Wen is a black horse!

Tanya's comments were spot on  when she said that the moment Jia Wen sang his first words, he has won her heart.

The judges were also right to comment that Jia Wen's voice quality was impressive, and they didn't detect his voice quality from his first song at the first audition.

And Jia Wen kept saying that Wang Feng was very strict in his training. Wang Feng had actually succeeded in coaching Jia Wen in interpreting the song Goodbye My Lover, which spurred his performance to a much higher level. My eyes  welling in tears when Jian Wen sang with much finesse and good English - something which not every Chinese singer could do.

Jia Wen can potentially be in the league of next top 4!

Guest Olinda and other reps

Anyone knows what happened to The 3 Singapore reps who were sent to China for the competition?

They did not appear at all in the auditions.

5 hours ago, Guest Olinda and other reps said:

Anyone knows what happened to The 3 Singapore reps who were sent to China for the competition?

They did not appear at all in the auditions.

I guess the judges did not slide down for them lor...

They only showed the interesting contestants or those who made it through to the next round...

Guest Love 瑞轩!

瑞轩 is cute!

Love his performance! He could sing in 5 voice tones, according to his coach Harlem. And his "rock" tone is particularly good!

Too bad he exited so early in the game.. I am beginning to grow fond of him..

This is from the recent season of the china kids singing contest. Think more foreigners or non-pure-chinese came to join.

The 13yo girl is from Germany, think got chinese blood. 

From malaysia

I didn't actually follow this contest....just randomly watch a few clips....just link these too.

Edited by nixorn

Guest Amazing girls voices

I am amazed by 小汪's voice! Her clear intonation and voice made audience sit up to listen. Harlem commented that she reminds him of Teresa Teng's singing style. Her rendition of Eason's song is captivating. Another dark horse indeed!

Malaysia's 李佩玲 sailed through as usual. Her standard of singing is very high, as she effortlessly managed Phil Chang's song 不要对他说effortlessly. A hot choice for top 3 winner! 

• HendryTan changed the title to China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.