Male HQ

Which Brand Of Lube + Favorite Lube (Compiled)

Mandrake

Hi Guys,

I went to Japan recently and bought myself a bottle of their own formula lube. It doesn't have a brand... but the contents!!

Wow... just like the ones you see in the Jap P.orn. They are are sticky gooey and smooth... and when you squeeze some out, it leaves spider silk strands like precum... clinging to the nozzle!!

My bottle is almost drained....

Searched high and low in Singapore but can't find any... also can't seem to locate it on the internet.

Does anyone know where I can get some?

Or any Brand recommendation that has the same qualities?

Greatly appreciate your sharing of info. Thanks in advance!!

MDxx

It is what it is, it needn't be defined. It is absolute.

Hi

You can find a wide variety of lube at this japanese online store:

https://www.rainbow-shoppers.com/en/

Just click on "lubricants" on the left panel to find out which is the one you are looking for. You can purchase online, but you will need to pay for postage charges. Alternatively, you may wish to look for the one that you want, and I am sure that there will be some BWers who are going to JP soon, and they may just do you the favour to buy for you :P

I bought one jap lube from u4ria.com.sg shop in orchard area.

It's called tiara pro, sometime like what u describe, jap pxxn kind one, silky when pressed out of bottle, but after using it especially when piak piak the btm, got the sticky sticky strands appear very shiok.

Also when dry already like no more lube, but when put in water to wash feel like got alot of layers of slimy thing to wash away.

Hi Mandrake

Something out of yr topic.. yr avatar is You Yong right? wah.. he is my fav also. I was trying to find nice movies from him, recently watched Red Cliff only hv minimum parts have him..

U know of any good movies which he acted?

Tried LOVE LOVE before... Not bad and like it!

hahaha

i wanted to take that image also and use as my avatar after making my order...

will see how it goes... i run out of lube in a mth and always wanted to find something to replace the id glide which is the only brand that comes in large pump bottle... very... dunno lei dun like to go to those sex shops just to buy lube... and buying online in sg, the prices are so marked up.

Gpfun - Thank you so much. The shop has exactly what I am looking for.

The one I bought from Japan looks like Ku Sa No Ha. I just placed a huge order as it seems much cheaper that way...

2 liters of Lube is of good value compared to the smaller bottles. Haha.

Also I decided to pamper myself with the Tenga Flip Hole. *grinning*

Guest - I have visited U4ria before... didn't notice the Tiara Pro you mentioned. I will check it out when I pass by again.

Thank you for sharing.

CS - Right, my Avatar is Mr 尤勇. Just the kind of man I adore too. He seldom appear in the movie scene, but he is very popular in TV Serial. I first noticed him in 动感豪情 where he acted with Aaron Kwok. His role was a successful business man with swift judgment, authoritative presence and brooding charms. I have been looking for another serial featuring him, 越王勾践 but haven't been able to get my hands on it. In Movies, he appeared in 天下无贼 too. I think he haven't had any major role in the movie scene yet, except Red Cliff.

I have received my share of lubes some time back too.

Basically, they are all almost the same in terms of quality. The same smooth, silky gooey and pre-cum like tenacity.

And they will start to get foamy white after some good "friction" like in the Japanese pxxn you see, also they spring back to life when they come in contact with water/moisture again.

Tenga Lotion (Real) - Smooth, Silkiest, lightest body.

Love Love - Smooth, Silky, light body.

Kusa No Ha - Smooth, Silky, medium body.

G Gel - Smooth, Silky, heavy body. (My preferred texture).

Bukake - Smooth, least silky, heaviest body. (I don't see it looking anywhere near the real thing though)

There is a lube for every occasion... and they feel different in the process, giving you different levels of sensual awareness.

The light ones give speed and endurance, while the heavy ones give closeness and stimulation.

Have fun mixing them to tailor to your own style of play. I did. =)

Hmmmm, I see you guys are really spending hella lotsa money on lubes here.

But have you guys tried to use something thats really really cheap and good?

No? Ok, Let me share some tips with you prople here -

One night many many years ago when I was still a teenager, I was kinda horny and needed to JO badly but hate to JO dry.

Then something came to my mind.

Open the fridge and was so happy that there are some there - eggs!

Cracked open an egg and use just the white, I tell you, its the silkest and smoothest lube you can get for 10cents (cost of an egg then)

One egg is also enough to even rub all over my body with it.........shiok........extra skincare somemore and all for the same 10cents :P

Another time, much older liao, went over to my BF's place. Alamak, no more lube and shops closed how??

Then something came to my BF's mind.

Went to the kitchen, cook a large pot of gooey stuff with tapioca flour and water. Told me that its used to starch his temasek green (remember the first generation army uniform) hard and stiff. Pour it all over our body and rubbing our body together.......whoa.........all the sloosh sloosh sound.........everything also became hard and stiff, hehe.

Cost - 20cents? or maybe 30cents..........but the experience, priceless. :P

The second time, I insist we add some cologne into the goo :twisted:

Hey Bro Subarucap, thanks for sharing the different brands and pictures of the Jap lube you bought. Would u like to do a review of the different brands for us?? I'm very interested in the orange bottle G-Gel. :lol:

the G-Gel : Always Love is a really cool product. the first of the few bunch that i used.

i've used astroglide, wet lube, id glide and they pretty much gave me the impression that smooth silky has to be only watery watery...

but this gel is so different. if u notice it is actually very sticky!!! but with friction applied it is super smooth like wet and id glide!!!

its akin to a thixotropic fluid, the more shear stress, the more viscous it becomes.

and yes a little bit of moisture and it becomes smooth and silky again.

it does get that milky colour while playing to make it look like cum... hehehe so it is kind of entertaining.

currently mixed a small bottle with id glide + g gel for a little more fuidity... just nice...

• 4 months later...
Guest hot sex

Guys lets share your favorite stash of lubes for different uses.

For rubber fxxkeing , I like wet,

for barebacking , Pjur seems to be better than natural secretions, it was so memorable I could not wait to do it again with PJUR.

• 2 weeks later...
Guys lets share your favorite stash of lubes for different uses.

For rubber fxxkeing , I like wet,

for barebacking , Pjur seems to be better than natural secretions, it was so memorable I could not wait to do it again with PJUR.

I grab the wrong lube once. its a durex but it contains some kind of "chilli" extract. it was so hot that i lost any hard on! and the bottom was screaming like hell and asked me if i put chilli powder in his ass! why do people invent such things? i threw it away after. :angry:

Serve my fellow bottom men well !

I grab the wrong lube once. its a durex but it contains some kind of "chilli" extract. it was so hot that i lost any hard on! and the bottom was screaming like hell and asked me if i put chilli powder in his ass! why do people invent such things? i threw it away after. :angry:

I think you happen to take the "warming" one. It is really hot! Tried it before too and it IS BURNING HOT! Then there is this ice one as well, which makes the bottom clamp up (Which is a good thing for loose btms right? haha) and there is this very "menthol" feeling... not the most prefered.

Tried the durex massage 2 in 1 lub before and it sucks! I can't even feel the slipperiness at all! What a waste of money!

Lets not even talk about the normal durex one which dries up like instantly! :angry:

Pjur is still the best I feel. Followed by WET plat... :thumb:

use that for pussy :twisted: ............best.... :clap:

Guest nakedno

Umm...it's meant for vaginal intercourse. the physiology of the vagina and anus are completely different, please be careful.

Also on that note, any lube that has desensitizing properties can be potentially harmful to the bottom as he is unable to feel if any damage is being done, this also includes desensitizing drugs (like poppers) or fxxking while intoxicated; not safe for the bottom.

I prefer the Japanese lube. It has slippery texture like precum, it is not watery like those American brand like Wet or Durex. The Jap lube is an all rounder for rubber or raw entry. If it gets too thick and creamy, just add water and it's smooth to contnue pumping. Sadly it is not available in Sg. Got mine from KL and Taiwan. Slightly on the ex side. But good to the last drop.

Guest 59AD1F

What's the brand of this Jap lube? Where in KL can I get it?

Also, besides the typical Durex lubes I see at convenient stores, where else in Singapore can I get those non-drying lubes? I mean normal ones without extra sensations like the chilli powder mentioned above or those with menthol.

Had bad experiences with menthol lubes, once lost my erection and on another occasion when my btm lost interests halfway due to the stinging sensation.

Guest tried and tested
No! Then it slips off easily. Apply to condom which is over the cock.

Actually , I have tried puting a little, just a little bit lube at the tip of the inside of a condom and slipped it on and then had no problems having sex with a bottom without the condom slipping off anyway, just don't be over enthusiastic and put like a ten cent to twenty cents sized drop of lub on the inside of a condom like that surely condom will slip off if you fxxk vigoruosly and fast in out in out the rubber will get lost somewhere in the ass hole.

Remember just a little goes to the tip plus your own pre cum will do.

As a counter argument, when people watch western gay pxxn , the top with a very long and thick dong will somehow end up with the pulled down condom slowly creeping 1/3 up the length of the penis as the fxxking progresses through the video

No! Then it slips off easily. Apply to condom which is over the cock.

Personally, I do lube my cock head a bit before slipping on the rubber. That helps to prevent soreness from friction between my cock head and the latex. This is a good tip for tops with sensitive cock head, like myself! :thumb:

Serve my fellow bottom men well !

• 2 years later...

Lubes Lubes, tested and experienced with them. I don't get off the normal rack for lubes.

I tired the following:

Silicone - Gun oil, Swiss Navy, Pjur (Backdoor), Eros Megalsol, ID lube Millenium and Astroglide.

Water Base - ID Glide, Wet Stuff Gold, Wet Stuff Plain unknow brand made in Aussie.

Average lubes - Four Seasons, Durex Play, Ky Jelly (I am not really a fan of them but its ok for a quicky)

My own opinion as follows;

Silicone

-Eros comes in as number one for anal. It felt so smooth and silky inside me It was a total turn on as I was receiving.

-Pjur (Backdoor) does makes my arse relaxes.

-ID Millenium not too bad for the price cheaper then the above two. (My current Favourite)

-Swiss Navy and gun oil is kinda average and dries out faster the above mention.

-Can't remember how astroglide feels but I remember spilling on the floor and took ages to clean.

Water Based

-ID Glide smooth I mixed it with silicone lube.

-Wet Stuff Gold kind of warm at first but last long enough before a second pump.

-Unknow Brand made in aussie its quite good actually but dries out too fast.

-str8cam lube, No allergic and burning reaction. Feels pretty smooth but dries out fast.

My next invesment would be:

-wanting to get Eros again best lube that I have experience in my life.

I love silicone for anal, feels tighter and closer to the real skin. There are new lubrication that combines best of both worlds which is the new Synergy Basic by Wet.

Feel free to add on.

Cheers everyone...

Update 13 Feb 2013.

Edited by coolfreak

My favourite lub is a Japanese lub you see frequently on Japanese gay pxxn. It can be fxxked into a foamy white texture that felt like, looked like and smell like sperm. It is even a bit warm.

After sex you can see the butt smeared with this spermy patch as though the top had seeded you. One time I even left it all there and went to work wearing a nylon swimming trunk to avoid it staining my work pants. It was TGIF.

After work, he waited for me. Sensuously, he slowly peeled off my clothes to inspect my butts. It was almost dry except for the small patch around my hole where butt cheeks are together and for the whole day I could feel the wetness there. It was a marking to remind me that I was his property. It was kinky to stand there totally naked and being examined like a pet dog.

Of course he went straight into adding more and made me delirious.

• 4 weeks later...

Those satchets of lube distributed by AFA. Comes in small one use packs that are easy to carry around with condoms.

I have some of those also... I think it's similar to the durex play lube... And it's very convenient to carry around... But they dun always distribute that right? How to get more supply of that... My stock have kept for abt 2 years alr...

Lubes Lubes, tested and experienced with them. I don't get off the normal rack for lubes.

I tired the following:

Silicone - Getmaxxx, Gun oil, Swiss Navy, Pjur (Backdoor), Eros Megalsol, ID lube Millenium and Astroglide.

Water Base - ID Glide, Wet Stuff (Platinum), unknow brand made in Aussie.

Average lubes - Four Seasons, Durex Play, KY Jelly (I am not really a fan of them but its ok for a quicky)

My own opinion as follows;

Silicone

-Eros comes in as number one for anal. It felt so smooth and silky inside me It was a total turn on as I was receiving.

-Pjur (Backdoor) does makes my arse relaxes.

-ID Millenium not too bad for the price cheaper then the above two.

-Swiss Navy and gun oil is kinda average and dries out faster to the above mention.

-Can't remember how astroglide feels but I remember spilling on the floor and took ages to clean.

-Get Maxxx about same as Gun oil but slightly more slippery.

Water Based

-ID Glide average smoothness I mixed it with silicone lube.

-Wet Stuff Platinum kind of warm at first but last long enough before a second pump and it is slippery inside the arse.

-Unknow Brand made in aussie its quite good actually but dries out too fast.

My next invesment would be:

-str8cam lube (can't wait to try out with my top)

-wanting to get Eros again best lube that I have experience in my life.

I love silicone for anal, feels tighter and closer to the real skin. There are new lubrication that combines best of both worlds which is the new Synergy Basic by Wet.

Will review again and let you guys know.

Cheers everyone...

Have tried Pjur but not suitable. Yet to try Str8cam but heard quite popular and look like cum, if did not get it wrong it's mixture of silicone and water-base. Thought of giving Eros a try, where to purchase this lube?

Have tried Pjur but not suitable. Yet to try Str8cam but heard quite popular and look like cum, if did not get it wrong it's mixture of silicone and water-base. Thought of giving Eros a try, where to purchase this lube?

I am not sure if they are still selling Eros but it was the best I have ever tried. Very thick silicone lube.

People keep saying its same company as PJUR I think otherwise. Here is the link, give it a shot.

http://www.megasolusa.com/

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.