Male HQ

Which Brand Of Lube + Favorite Lube (Compiled)

Mandrake

Always go for silicon type of lube for a long run sex session because u can use water to make it slide smoothly again. Water base easily get dried.

Uhhh...actually you use water to "re-activate" dried up water-based lube. Silicone never gets "dried up" per se but you would need to re-apply a small amount if you have long and intense session because silicone can get "rubbed" off through during vigorous fucking and thrusting.

Guest Guest

100 ml for that price is cheap meh?

well according to the qoo10 seller i always patronise cos they are cheaper than watsons, for the same 100ml, ky cheapest at 6.40, durex 8.10 and superslyde 28.90

i think durex is the least cost effective one cos not only it is more expensive than ky, it also dries up much faster than ky in my opinion

i had tried superslyde recently and found that a little lube goes a long way. it doesnt really dries up and you only need to apply a little bit and i am able to have pump for quite sometime as compared to the other waterbased lubes so i guess its worth the investment.

orchard sex shops sells at 30 and online only 28.9 plus free shipping so why not try it as a discount

Edited by Glyph
Removed hyperlinks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys, we're giving away a free Boy Butter convenient pack with every purchase, while stock lasts. Squeeze some Boy Butter into your tight agenda today!  :twisted:

Get a tub of the notorious lube from New York at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road.  ^_^

11412010_837205572995638_285224789220114

Edited by Male-HQ

At Male-HQ we're often asked how a guy should go about choosing his lube. Since we're giving out free lubes for our May Giveaway, we thought maybe BWers would find it helpful if we shared some tips from our humble perspective.   ^_^ 

If your lube is for self-pleasure, all lubes are open to you. Oil-based lubes such as the Boy Butter Original using an organic coconut oil base are an excellent choice as they are value for money, last a looong time, and do not evaporate or thin easily. And, an unintended benefit is that you are moisturizing the sensitive skin covering your manly jewel even as you bring yourself to a climatic finish.   :twisted: Do note that oil-based lubes and condoms do not go hand-in-hand.

839117092_o.jpg

Most of you hansum BWers will be wanting your lube to add some wet, slippery fun for you and your partner. Both water-based and silicone-based lubes are excellent choices and can be safely used with latex condoms. Many guys prefer water-based lubes because they feel water-based lubes are easier to clean and do not leave a slick surface or stain the sheets. The ID Hero H2O Lube is a great choice and is cost effective. A potential downside of water-based lubes, particularly those with thinner formulations, is that more frequent reapplications may be needed in between those heated moments.

Hero_Water_72__32398.1428116920.386.513.

If you plan to indulge in pleasure with a bit of pain, we highly recommend a silicone-based lube. The "rear passageway" cannot self-lubricate, so you really want to ease the entry so that it's both pleasurable and safe for you and your partner. A good silicone-based lube lasts and lasts, and a little goes a long way. The pjur Back Door Relaxing Anal Glide is purpose formulated for backdoor pleasure of even the most intense kinds. What's more, it's easy to clean and doesn't stain.

pjur_backdoor_glide_100ml__31568.1407856

For connoisseurs of pleasure products, select a lube with thicker consistency. Both water- and silicone-based lubes make excellent choices. Just check that your toy of choice is compatible with silicone-based lubes. A good water-based lube with thick consistency that goes well with all toys is the Toy's Heart Super Hard. Alternatively, a silicone-based lube that is very popular with our customers for use with their favorite toys is the pjur MAN Extreme Glide.

Toys_Heart_x_Deep_Lotion_Super_Hard__492

Want the best of both worlds? The ID Hero Dynamic Duo comprising the silicone-based Hero Arctic Blast and the water-based Heat Ray allows you to do just that. The cooling properties of Arctic Blast and warming power of Heat Ray deliver a sensational experience when mixed together. Try it and concoct your own cocktail of pleasure.   :twisted:

dynamicduo_72__46037.1429795145.1280.128

Found this article useful? Have a question for us or a suggestion for the next topic? Respond to our posting and stand a chance to win a made in Germany pur MAN Premium Extreme Glide lube (30ml) in our May Giveaway.   ^_^

Edited by Male-HQ

• 2 months later...

The next contribution to our August Giveaway comes from BWer chapapa:

"I recently went to MaleHQ and I am always pleasantly surprised as they have new range of items to purchase!
I believe the most fav pleasure product to date is the Pjur extreme glide lub! So far thats my standard lub and nothing else compares to the nice smooth feeling that is provides me.   :clap:
 "

Thank you for sharing your review of the pjur Premium Extreme Glide, chapapa. Nice one. Congrats on winning yourself a pack of Nakanishi Fruit Tip condoms. Last day today to win for yourself a pack of made-in-Japan condoms. Simply tell us which is your favorite Male-HQ pleasure product & why. It's that simple!   ;)

Last day of our August Clearance. We're open today, drop by to check out the items on 30%-50% markdowns at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road.

pjur_man_premium_extremglide_100ml__5996

Edited by Male-HQ

• 4 weeks later...

I have tried a lot of diff lube brands with diff types also (water, oil, silicon). But I will say that the best one is Superslyde - its damn smooth, watery and sexy silicon lube I've ever tried. I don't like those too thick lube that I can't even feel the partner's skin, it just ruins the moment.

But somehow Superslyde is hard too wash up after sex (especially when u mess it up everywhere during sex), it's best that u should use dry tissue to wipe of the slippery layer of the lube on ur skin then wash off everything. Hence, do not mess up in the toilet floor too since it may cause a serious case of injury.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Lube boy

i wanna try the pjur back door silicone lube but male-hq sells at quite a premium over the official pjur price.. like 29.90 compared to 48.90.. hais why must we singaporeans always get a premium price haha. Are there any online shops selling? the godfather shop does not seem to have it.. but they also sell at $43.. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

donch like superslyde. at all. 

it stains the sheets too.

On 10/13/2015 at 4:42 PM, watdehell said:

But somehow Superslyde is hard too wash up after sex (especially when u mess it up everywhere during sex), it's best that u should use dry tissue to wipe of the slippery layer of the lube on ur skin then wash off everything. Hence, do not mess up in the toilet floor too since it may cause a serious case of injury.

Guest guest69
14 hours ago, wantonmee said:

I think silicone based lubes are messier compared to the water based ones. but then again they last longer per application and uses smaller amt each time. 

On 10/11/2016 at 10:41 PM, wantonmee said:

11 hours ago, Guest guest69 said:

I think silicone based lubes are messier compared to the water based ones. but then again they last longer per application and uses smaller amt each time. 

sliicon lubes like superslyde does stains the bedsheet due to its non water based nature, my experience is to quickly wash the bedsheets so no stains will be there or just be careful or have a towel under your bedsheets

they do last alot and unlike waterbased lubes which become sticky when it starts to dry up

Guest fridayfridae
On 10/13/2016 at 0:49 AM, wintersnow said:

sliicon lubes like superslyde does stains the bedsheet due to its non water based nature, my experience is to quickly wash the bedsheets so no stains will be there or just be careful or have a towel under your bedsheets

they do last alot and unlike waterbased lubes which become sticky when it starts to dry up

using a towel is always handy :) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 11/30/2014 at 5:30 AM, Guest Guest said:

read about superslyde and did my research

they are offering up to 40% discount for xmas sale but you have to get multiple bottles www.superslyde.com

qoo10 seems to be selling the same thing as well at a discount too 

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/SUPERSLYDE-BEST-LUBRICANT-AUSTRALIA/421379546

any more discount for this?

for guys who have very very tight ass, can superslyde help? top can't insert in at all :(

• 9 months later...
Guest not hiding
14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

KY Jelly is still the best. Not too slippery and cold

But I think the quality declined since KY was acquired by Durex and I found it "spoils" sooner like if you have a spare and don't use it for some 2 weeks... just my experience

Guest not hiding
13 minutes ago, Guest not hiding said:

But I think the quality declined since KY was acquired by Durex and I found it "spoils" sooner like if you have a spare and don't use it for some 2 weeks... just my experience

plus the last 2 years the cap doesn't close properly as before... need a lot of pressure to get it fully closed...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.