Male HQ

Which Brand Of Lube + Favorite Lube (Compiled)

Mandrake

I have received feedback from some friends that silicon lube is too smooth for them and lacks the certain friction that bring pleasure. Do you guys agree on this?

No problem with it being too smooth. How much were they using? Hopefully they weren't using the same amount as they would Durex! My problem with silicon is worse than the usual washing up problem: I'm allergic to silicon based lube. Found out the ugly way!

Guest Guest

didnt noe tat dere were so many different kinds

of lubes.. i hav only tried the durex kind. m interested in trying out the diff new lubes.. is dere anywhere where i can try out the different lubes befer buying?

Guest LubedUp

No problem with it being too smooth. How much were they using? Hopefully they weren't using the same amount as they would Durex! My problem with silicon is worse than the usual washing up problem: I'm allergic to silicon based lube. Found out the ugly way!

Yup, with silicone lubricants, just a small amount can go a long way. So although it's usually more expensive, it's actually more value for money if used correctly.

Ouch, I can imagine that it was really ugly to find out about your allergy that way! But I must say it is pretty rare?

didnt noe tat dere were so many different kinds

of lubes.. i hav only tried the durex kind. m interested in trying out the diff new lubes.. is dere anywhere where i can try out the different lubes befer buying?

If you are new to trying out other brands. I would advise reading the different reviews on the internet about the different brands - eg. Pjur, ID lubricants, System JO, Gun Oil and Astroglide etc are some of the more popular brands in the market. Lubricants come in many types, from water-based to silicone-based, from thick to thin, some even come with numbing effects for anal sex; basically to improve your experience during intercourse.

If you want to feel how the lubricants actually feel like before buying, I believe sportsmen asia has testers for all the lubricants that they carry. Just drop by their shop at chinatown and I am sure they will be glad to explain the differences to you

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest wordier

i've trid ESP lube...

- it comes in a compact, handy tube. fits in ur pocket

- doesn't feel sticky on the long run

- a lil goes a long way, just one time application....

KY Jelly by Johnson and Johnson.

I read in a gay sex education leaflet that KY Jelly contains substances that can react with the rubber of certain condoms and cause them to tear. Anyone experienced something like that?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I saw SMA adv on this newly launch lube. Can share your experience with SuperSlyde silicone lube?

It's quite an amazing lube. Quite possibly the best lube I've ever tried. And I'm not the only one who thinks so. Check out the buyer reviews on their shop site - http://shop.superslyde.com

Guest Guest

Sportsmenasia beside Chinatown mrt station got sell the Japanese and new Superslyde lubes, they have testers for you to try the different types and brands too. I personally prefer the Gun Oil new gel lube.

http://www.sportsmenasia.com/default.asp?d=6&c=107&pg=2

Been using gun oil silicone for a long time. tried a bottle of superslyde recently but found that it wasn't as good as gun oil in terms of the sensation while using. will still go back to gun oil silicone in the future. thinking of trying out the thicker gunoil gel lube, anyone tried yet?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I tried this Durex ylang ylang flavored lube before and I absolutely hated it. The sickening sweet smell just stays persistently on my my skin (hands, cock, ass ...... everywhere) and no amount of soap or detergent can remove it, my hands were sore after all that scrubbing and the smell stays there. This smell will linger for a few days.

Anyone tried this before, can share any tips on how to remove this smell ?

Guest Caught

I tried this Durex ylang ylang flavored lube before and I absolutely hated it. The sickening sweet smell just stays persistently on my my skin (hands, cock, ass ...... everywhere) and no amount of soap or detergent can remove it, my hands were sore after all that scrubbing and the smell stays there. This smell will linger for a few days.

Anyone tried this before, can share any tips on how to remove this smell ?

Thats how i found out my btm bf cheating on me. His ass smell of condom rubber when i return from oversea.

Guest wanker

Anyone with similar experience as me? A few times, I applied slightly too much lube. It didn't feel shiok at all. With slightly too much lube, can't really feel the rubbing sensation? The nerves on the cock need a suitable amount of lube as well as friction, to produce and sustain the wanking shiokness?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have received feedback from some friends that silicon lube is too smooth for them and lacks the certain friction that bring pleasure. Do you guys agree on this?

Yes I agree, silicon is just too smooth. I need some friction to get off :)

I find Johnson's Baby Lotion is good, also Baby Oil although its a bit more messy.

Edited by chokchai

• 1 month later...
Guest hornybug

Anyone has other brands of lube to intro?

Currently using Durex Play... Sucks! Dries too quickly, taste awful and needs to add water to make it slippery. Guess its more of Gel.

Would prefer those extremely liquid kind like those used in Japanese pxxn where the lube is rubbed all over the body and cock can be sucked even with the lube on.

Preferably something easily attainable at Guardian Watsons Supermarkets or random convenience stall.

Anyone has other brands of lube to intro?

Currently using Durex Play... Sucks! Dries too quickly, taste awful and needs to add water to make it slippery. Guess its more of Gel.

Would prefer those extremely liquid kind like those used in Japanese pxxn where the lube is rubbed all over the body and cock can be sucked even with the lube on.

Preferably something easily attainable at Guardian Watsons Supermarkets or random convenience stall.

You might wanna try Astroglide. But it only available for purchase on amazon.com i think.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest questdude

after using superslyde lubricant how to clean up? never use slilicon type before,can anyone explain the clean up process?use what to clean up,hear is not water soluble?

• 2 weeks later...

Are silicon lubes condoms safe?

Yes they are condom safe. Infact they are quite slippery and dosen't dry out as fast as water based lubrication.

Update to the brands of Librication that I have used and realised not suitable for me as there is a burning sensation.

Wet Stuff Gold and Plain: They are quite good actually but after a while of playing I realised there is burning sensation coming from that librication. Guess I sensitive to it or probably have an allergic reaction to it.

My current favourite librication use is ID Millennium, it is a silicon lubrication. Feels pretty slippery and does not dry out as quickly.

Have fun Cheers,

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.