Male HQ

Hawk:Sport/Relaxation/Rehab Massage/Scrub/Sugar Wax Hair Removal/Haircut @ Clementi Ave 4

hawkliu

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!

I am not comfortable with SKINNY / LEAN BUILT – STOCKY and heavier is good
Let me know your height and weight in metric please when you book the first time – sorry for the trouble.

I am a qualified masseur (sports science degree) 
(I am Chinese, 170, 80)                                                              

- practised since 1999
- full body oil massage - Sports (deep tissue) | relaxation (swedish) | muscular rehabilitation (treatment)
- $60/hr; $90/90 mins; $120/2 hrs
- body scrub $30

- I also do haircuts $10
--------------------
- sugar wax hair removal
- prices depend on exact areas you want to wax 
- please ask on whatsapp and state exact areas to wax
--------------------
- ONLY incalls (Clementi Ave 4); massage bed, shower facilities; I stay alone.
- daily 9.30am - midnight
--------------------
- text to +6591016922 your name | massage duration, date, time in the same message .. ……

for example………

tomorrow 3pm 90mins 

Don't say, "hi, how are you, etc"

- use WHATSAPP. Avoid SMS. DON'T CALL (if you want the reasons for this, scroll down to the end of this post)
- advance booking please
- allow for delays in replies (may be busy - last minute bookings uncertain)

- advance booking at least one day in advance is better. I may not get to reply same day bookings in time.
--------------------
- I am Chinese but speak only English
- some people asked about my preferences:- stocky,bears,muscular,chubs | No skinny or lean built please [heavy is good]
--------------------
As this is home-based, everything is informal - make your requests known.

Thanks!
Hawk

- I do not reply to this post (whatsapp me please)

my other websites

https://hawkliu0.wixsite.com/singing

https://hawkliu0.wixsite.com/photography

https://hawkliu0.wixsite.com/videography

https://hawkliuphotography.wixsite.com/body

https://hawkliu0.wixsite.com/astrology

https://hawkliu0.wixsite.com/interviews

Reasons not to call or sms
If I am overseas sms would be very expensive…please use whatsapp, it’s totally free. Longer conversations is only possible on whatsapp
No calls please because:
1. I will forget everything that is said the moment I put down the phone.
2. if you use a private number I have no way of contacting you if I need to make changes.
3. I cannot pick up a call and decide on the spot to take your appt,,I need access to my diary, etc, and I may be doing something and I cannot use my hands, etc. I need time to digest your message first before replying.

Edited by hawkliu

tried massage...was good n professional...

customer service could be improved, for example:

-walking the client to the door and opening the door for client when client is leaving after the massage instead of client trying to open the locked door

-shower facilities available but not for use before or after the massage, client needs to shower before coming for massage

I do go for regular sports/deep massage due to the sports and training that I do. So I do know a thing or 2 about massage.

Now that Hawk is much nearer to where I stay and work, so I decided to give him a try on his sport/deep tissue massage.

The place is nicely done as a house. Not messy and can tell he is a lover of music or a musician with the instruments that are in the house.

The massage done on a modified massage bed that is much lower than the norm. Hawk does his massage sitting on a chair so that it is easy for him to move around. Though he is seated, it does not affect the strength that he need to have for a deep tissue massage.

Overall the deep tissue massage was very good for me as compare to others I have tried. I know he can be even harder and stronger but he norm strength is good enough for me. very skillful and definitely an experienced masseur. I was able to showered at his place so no worries at all.

I will not hesitate to recommend Hawk to those who are in need of sport/deep tissue massage. Will definitely be back for deep tissue massage or to try his swedish massage in time to come.

Cheers!

Am here for sincere friends... 

Hi hawk,

I don't think you made an explanation to me. You only said that you read my comments on blowing wind and wanted a short discussion if I'm open to it. I agreed and you sent me a sms stating “I hope you can remove your comments as this is an isolated case but it’s up to you. Thanks”. Therefore, I’m not sure what explanation is there in this sms as to why I couldn’t shower at your place before or after the massage. Also, I’m not sure what explanation is there in the sms as to why you didn’t walk me to the door, open the locked door of your house and see me out. Instead, I had to open the locked door myself and close the door behind me myself as though I’m not welcomed as a client/guest in your house without a proper explanation. If you had preference for certain kind of clients, you should have stated clearly in your advertisement or you could have rejected me in the beginning itself. I would have been ok with it. Instead you took my money before the massage and gave me a half-hearted service. If you feel my comments are not true you can reply here or sms me with an explanation. Your reply is much appreciated. Thank you. 

Hi Hawk,

I received your sms saying that I had body odor and thus you were having a hard time giving me a massage...so my reply is if I had body odor, why didn't you ask me to take a shower since in your advertisement you stated that you provided shower facilities? Also, if you had such a hard time massaging me, why didn't you reject me and return my money in the beginning? Instead you gave me a half hearted service after taking my payment before the massage....I think that's not right...  

Jack103

i did give you a full complete massage at a special discount for you. (and you offered to pay me first)

i have made my apologies to you a few times thru phone for my shortcomings. hope we can move on and close the matter. i am making a request that we don't carry on anymore conversation on this post if you please. many thanks.

Edited by hawkliu

Hi Hawk,

I didn't offer to pay you first. I asked you whether I should pay before or after the massage as it was my first time trying the home massage and you said before the massage. Also, you were the one who wanted a discussion if I'm open to it and I agreed so I discuss in this forum. Since you don't want to address the issue (i.e. answer my questions in my posts), then, I think there is no point discussing further. I just hope you have more integrity to reject your future clients before acepting their payment if they are not to your preference.  

Not trying to take sides, just to add my views with regards to what I had read.

Jack,

I think you had made your points clear on what he needs to improve.

Correct me if I am wrong, some masseurs here in the massage folder were complained by other members for choosing their customers. So, are you saying that if he were to reject you when you were there, you won't be offended, even after you had made your way there to his place for a massage? I am sure, you will be more pissed if he had done that. The fact that he still proceed to give you a massage, shows that he is trying to be professional even though he might have issues with how you smell.

From what I can see, he had considered your feelings by not discussing it in a public forum by stating that "it's a delicate matter that should not be discussed here" and had asked you to take it offline and discuss in private. Instead, you blew up even bigger when you read his SMS telling you about a fact, which you know. And immediately post in BW accusing him for doing his work "halfheartedly" when in your earlier post, you commented that he was "good n professional".

Why get angry with something that is a fact and that even you yourself knows? I am sure, you do know that not everyone can take strong smell, be it perfume or BO, etc. And since you don't mind letting everyone here in the forum know that you have BO; by mentioning it here, then why are you angry with him when he tells you the reason?

Initially your only gripe with him is that; 1. he did not walking the client to the door... 2. shower facilities not made available to you. And he had also apologies to you for his short comings. What other things are there to even argue about?

The way I see it is that you can vote with your feet if the service provided to you wasn't up to your standard. I am sure there are others masseurs who won't mind what you have on you as long as you are a paying customer.  Let it go and don't get to work up and dwell into something that had happened a few days ago. It's just not worth it.

================================

Hawk,

Just a little suggestion for you, since you are a new masseur here in this forum. The best way to better understand what kind of customers we have here in the forum is to go read up on other masseurs post.  At least you will know how to act and react should other incident happened. I guest you have your reasons and for your shortcomings. Still since you are providing a service, I am sure you can look into areas you can improve which will make the customer's experience a happy and enjoyable one. 

I have to say that, I had never been to a home based massage where I was not offered to use the shower facilities before or after my massage. So I can only say that you will have to look into that matter. Alternatively, you can consider offering your customer a complete top to bottom wipe with a wet towel. With regards to the walking to the door thing, it's subjective. I personally do not need the masseur to see me off, so that is not an issue for me.

Anyway, hope you can improve on your "shortcomings" and hopefully, the above matter can be resolved amicably. 

Edited by GachiMuchi

GachiMuchi

thanks for your feedback and the discussion. I wanted to take the matter off forum because i wanted to NOT embarrass Jack and he took it the wrong way. All who have ever come to my massage knows that showers are readily available for them. Just to settle that point once and for all, the body odour of Jack was so strong i didn't even want him to use my towel if i let him shower (on hind sight, it's silly, I know) and i didn't walk him to the door because i didn't want to be near his body odour - there i finally have to say it. I was trying

Edited by hawkliu

Hi GachiMuchi,

Thanks for your comment. Just to clarify some points you made.

Not trying to take sides, just to add my views with regards to what I had read.

This is hard to believe given the fact that what you had to comment about me is more than what you had to comment about hawk.

So, are you saying that if he were to reject you when you were there, you won't be offended, even after you had made your way there to his place for a massage?I am sure, you will be more pissed if he had done that.

This is an assumption that I would be pissed as I had already said I would have been ok with it in my earlier post since I wouldn't have lost anything accept the time spent to travel to the massage place.

And immediately post in BW accusing him for doing his work "halfheartedly" when in your earlier post, you commented that he was "good n professional".

I discuss on the forum because hawk wanted a discussion on my 1st post if I'm open to it. Also, I didn't accuse him for doing his work "halfheartedly". I said his massage was good n professional but his service was halfhearted in my earlier post.

Why get angry with something that is a fact and that even you yourself knows? I am sure, you do know that not everyone can take strong smell, be it perfume or BO, etc.

This is an assumption because I don't know if I have BO. Also, me having BO is an explanation hawk gives which may or may not be true. I would feel it's not true. You don't know if it's true or not because you haven't met me so you can't assume it's a fact.

And since you don't mind letting everyone here in the forum know that you have BO; by mentioning it here, then why are you angry with him when he tells you the reason?

I am not angry with him when he tells me the reason. I just feel the reason is not true and am just discussing here in the forum.

Let it go and don't get to work up and dwell into something that had happened a few days ago. It's just not worth it.

I have already let it go in my post before your post stating "there is no point discussing further".

well... I just hope that Hawk will not like the same as Nic (Clementi).... Nic have some preference in certain customers.... if you are not his 'type', Nic will always give excuses to reject your next appointment when you wanted to make the booking... so we know it is a kind of 'signals' for rejections !!! 

it is not wrong for masseur to choose their customers (either body size, BO, race, age...etc) but at least be polite enough to tell or at least stated in your Ads, let the customer to decide and not the masseur to choose......... and lastly it is not customer's fault to have BO !!! 

thank you for reading.  ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So I finally found another masseur to go to after a VERY recent one failed to ease the 2-week back ache I had been having.

The person: Polite. I would like to think that he can be charming if he chooses to be. But was my first time and so he might have held back his charm :D.

Place: VERY interesting deco to me. More like a music studio than a home spa. Very clean and neat. Definitely conducive for a nice relaxing massage. Classical music played in the background.

Shower: Available

Towel: Clean and smelt ok. At the end of the session, towel was hung up to dry instead of being thrown into the laundry bag. I suppose he meant for it to dry before putting it into the wash with the rest of the laundry at night.

Bed: proper massage bed available

Technique: At the onset, he requested that I place ALL my clothing on a shelf. I am fine with that but was surprised that I wasn't covered by a towel. So this makes it a second time this week for such an experience (haha... I know i know.. no big deal). I didn't mind it actually. Just something different as my regular masseur keeps me covered. IMO, the massage followed a predictable (and correct!) sequence. No haphazard massage here so that definitely wins lots of points from me. I believed he used deep tissue/ sports massage. Unfortunately, the hour long massage didn't cater enough time for him to massage my front upper body. But everything else was done well. 

Strength: Very strong which is what I like. And yeah, lean people can take strong massage too, Hawk ;). He is attentive to your needs so strength can be adjusted - truly professional.

Attention to customer: Was attentive and checked whether strength was ok for me. At certain places where it was too painful, he would adjust based on my feedback. He spent quite a bit of time on my back which was my area of concern.  So my ache is definitely well dealt with. He didn't provide a drink at the end of the session which would have been a nice touch as some customers, like me,  would be thirsty. But this was really a minor point which didn't mar my visit to him.

Last word: Overall, I would definitely go back to him for a decent massage especially when my ache is back. It think my shoulder ache is chronic, unfortunately :wacko: .  Notwithstanding his good skills and nice place, I can't consider him among my first few choices (although he is firmly in my list of masseur to go to now) as he is far from me and a tad expensive for home-based masseur. But definitely recommended if you don't mind travelling to him and find that the price is right for you.

Edited by randomuse

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Had a really good therapy session w Hawk. Body works are well done,firm & hit right on the spots. Not those touch n rub kind which I have experienced before. My stiff Neck, shoulders n arms are pretty much relieved.

Hawk is attentive to body response throughout & checking on the strength / pressure. I requested to massage my sore palm & he gladly obliged.

Would definately recommend him. Wil try the scrub next time.

• 3 weeks later...

After spraining my shoulder from gym, I wanted to look for a sports massage and found this one quite convenient.

FACILITIES

It is as described before, nice decor, soothing music, shower provided. Though the body wash happened to run out, so had to use the bar soap. Booking was very efficient too, even though it was last minute. Right after you step in, he will ask you to take ALL your clothes off. I'm not really the shy type, but can imagine some people to be taken aback.

MASSAGE

Started off with my sprained shoulder. I could tell it was a proper sports massage since he was targeting the knots and aches, so don't expect it to be relaxing. It gets sensual at times, though it does not affect the quality of the massage at all, which was an added bonus. He would play with the balls and brush against the cock as he massages, which somewhat soothes the contrasting pain from the massage. After massaging the other areas, he proceeded to the prostate area and ended off with a climax.

OVERALL

Highly recommended. The massage really soothes the aches from gym and the sprained shoulder felt much better. Most would think that a massage with HE are gimmicks, but I find this one rather professional. With a reasonable price, I would definitely come again.

Edited by swimboi

• 2 weeks later...

After spraining my shoulder from gym, I wanted to look for a sports massage and found this one quite convenient.

FACILITIES

It is as described before, nice decor, soothing music, shower provided. Though the body wash happened to run out, so had to use the bar soap. Booking was very efficient too, even though it was last minute. Right after you step in, he will ask you to take ALL your clothes off. I'm not really the shy type, but can imagine some people to be taken aback.

MASSAGE

Started off with my sprained shoulder. I could tell it was a proper sports massage since he was targeting the knots and aches, so don't expect it to be relaxing. It gets sensual at times, though it does not affect the quality of the massage at all, which was an added bonus. He would play with the balls and brush against the cock as he massages, which somewhat soothes the contrasting pain from the massage. After massaging the other areas, he proceeded to the prostate area and ended off with a climax.

OVERALL

Highly recommended. The massage really soothes the aches from gym and the sprained shoulder felt much better. Most would think that a massage with HE are gimmicks, but I find this one rather professional. With a reasonable price, I would definitely come again.

I've had the same experience, and I must agree. Its difficult to get a masseur who can give you a good massage, and yet be sensual at the same time. I enjoyed the session greatly, and I love how a lot of attention was paid to loosening knots and tight muscles. I felt immensely relieved and relaxed after the session. I'll be back for more, for sure.

Thank you, Hawk!

• 2 months later...

Managed to try Hawk's massage at Clementi before he flown off to BK. He's block is quiet becuse it's the last block facing the canal of Ave although it's at level 2. He had converted his 3-room house into a "pent-house" with the 2 rooms completely know down so it looks like one big room. There are some musical instruments decorted his house. The massage bed is low ones somewhere at the centre. The house is quite cooling though no air-conditioning. Shower room is normal.

I took a 60min massage, deep tissue i think. I asked for naormal strength and his strokes is slow and firm and yet sensual.

Routine is good, really enjoy his massage!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Very thorough massage! Felt so relax after each 90 min session! I strongly encourage the bigger size men to try Hawk's skills and you won't regret! Unlike some rude masseurs who claimed that their massage bed can't take my weight! Hawk's massage bed can take 2 persons' weight! Warning: you'll get addicted to his massage! Haha!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Sent Hawk a WhatsApp inquiry for a same day, last minute booking, and he replied immediately. After confirming the time, he sent me his address and instructions on how to get to his place. His place was pretty easy to find and if you arrive earlier than the appointment time (like I did), there's a hawker centre very near. Upon reaching his place, he then asked me to put all my stuff and clothes on a high chair. I expected this from reading the other past reviews haha! He then led me to the toilet where I took a shower. I then headed over to the massage bed and told me to carefully get on it face down. He then asked me to spread my legs and put my arms on the side. Again, I remembered this from his past reviews so I was ready for what came next, especially the "warm compress" at the back of my head lol! It was a different massage technique and sequence from the past massages that I've gotten in the past, but it was well worth it. He had strong arms and his kneading technique was spot on. His moustache was also spot on lol; I was squirming sometimes because I am very ticklish. After my 90 mins, he again led to the shower area and told me to use a different kind of soap to wash the oil away. Left happy. :) Would definitely go back! :)

On ‎20‎/‎9‎/‎2013 at 1:30 PM, hawkliu said:

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!

NO SKINNY / LEAN BUILT please [STOCKY and heavier is good]

eg., 170cm = or more than 70kg; 171cm = or more than 71kg, etc - bigger is good

I am a qualified masseur (sports science degree) 

(I am Chinese, 171, 80)                                                             

- practised since 1999
- full body oil massage - Sports (deep tissue) | relaxation (swedish) | rehabilitation
- $60/hr; $90/90 mins; $120/2 hrs
- body scrub $30

--------------------

--------------------
As this is home-based, everything is informal - make your requests known.

Thanks!
Hawk

- I do not reply to this post (whatsapp me please)

wow, I doesn't qualify, unless grow another 10Kg?

wonder, have you met any customers who reached your place but less that the height weight you stipulated?

• hawkliu changed the title to Hawk:Sport/Relaxation/Rehab Massage/Scrub/Sugar Wax Hair Removal/Haircut @ Clementi Ave 4