Male HQ

Strictly for Married Guys

Teckie

Really like bi/married guys, but do not know how to find them. The tot of them being able to f..k both sexes is such a turn on. Anyone can help ? tks

If you browse some topics in this forum, mainly topics about saunas, you will find that people talking about they encountered in sauna, many married men like to be f....ed. So you can browse the topics and you might find them of course in gay saunas.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

• 2 years later...
Hi... chn married bi 40 171 65 here seeking similar bi or married as fren and fun if click...

I prefer u to be above 165cm ht and above 65kg

thanks

How about if I'm just gay but I'm 39yo, 165cm and above 65kg?

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I better advertise also:

Me

38 Chn 168 85,

flexi, also likes to give oral, 69 etc

Looking for

mature guys:

35 to 44: Must be meaty or cubby, strong preference for clean shaven

45 and above: No preference on body shape, but strong preference for clean shaven

Hugs,

SP

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

Hi,

Trying my luck here again. I'm bi with a GF, 166 90 35yo mixed race looking for a buddy to jack-off with regularly or other safe fun. I prefer a guy that's slim, muscular or stocky/cubby and hopefully not too promiscuous. My profile is on Fridae (kenqurelle) please send me your profile or pic as well at kenqurelle@yahoo.com. I'm deep in the closet so I prefer someone with a place. No strings. no demands, just simple fun when we need it. Married or bi-sexual guys are a plus as we'd have something to talk about other than soccer and sex. Thanks!

Edited by kenqurelle

Ken

Guest -Ben-

Hi there!!

I am discreet 35yo 170 75 fairly tanned str8 looking...stocky beefy built. I am bi flexi (mostly btm) and chinese malay mixed. I hope to get to know a discreet bi manly/str8 lkg (non-effiminate) preferably stocky beefy built as well who is discreet top. Perhaps we can get together for coffee, sports or even discreet safe fun. Interested pls reply at eastpak2007@hotmail.com. Will be great if you have info on fridae/trevvy.

Thanks

Ben

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Christian
Hi, I am chn, 27 yrs old, 1.68m tall and 70kg. Looking for normal-looking chn guy, preferable discreet, not effeminate, and not too chubby. PM.

Hi ...

I'm chn 25/172/68 ... want to know you more ... contact me on christian.natal@hotmail.com

Guest -header69-

Hi guys :

average looking chn guy here. 44 yr old, 172, 65kg seeking another guy with preferably around the same weight for mutual jack off. loved my nipples sucked while being jerked off. my contact is tomchai69@yahoo.com

• HendryTan changed the title to Seeking Bi / Married Man For Discreet Fun
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic