Male HQ

Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...

Guest lexluther

• 2 months later...
On 15/07/2015 at 3:10 PM, lionel.shi said:

I enjoy sucking a clean dick, tasting the saltiness of the clean skin and feeling the fullness of the cock flesh in my mouth. I can keep sucking until the man shoots in my throat or he holds my mouth open to stroke his cock n shoot in my mouth onto my warm moist tongue. I like to briefly savour the taste of the fresh cum. Then i will swallow.

Me too lol.

Guest cherryguy

after a few times sucking this guy, i started swallowing his cum. he will usually have few days load and when he shoot his thick load, i will taste n slowly swallow it , i dun know, but i only do that to him

8 hours ago, cherryguy said:

after a few times sucking this guy, i started swallowing his cum. he will usually have few days load and when he shoot his thick load, i will taste n slowly swallow it , i dun know, but i only do that to him

I guess it is normal if we feel comfortable with the person . 

On 1/16/2018 at 5:52 PM, Curved said:

Taste of cum is always great. Doesn't matter if I know the person. 

Yes... 

It's true... 

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Chiva Som

Once I was blowing a top kneeling while he was standing...When he cummed he yank my head away from his dick and let his sperm shoot all over his feet and the floor. Then he asked me to lick it all up starting with the sperm on his feet then the floor.  I dunno why it was such a turn on for me. I did it obediently.

17 hours ago, Chiva Som said:

Once I was blowing a top kneeling while he was standing...When he cummed he yank my head away from his dick and let his sperm shoot all over his feet and the floor. Then he asked me to lick it all up starting with the sperm on his feet then the floor.  I dunno why it was such a turn on for me. I did it obediently.

but if it is at a public place like toilet, do u still lick it?

Edited by lovehandle
  • G_M changed the title to Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic