Male HQ

Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...

Guest lexluther

7 hours ago, Kennyhin85 said:

any guys here ok to fulfill my fetish... i will cum into a a small glass bottle. need up with u and u will drink it in the open area like a coffee shop or cafe... then we proceed to a toliet and u help me to suck out a fresh load...

Nice and kinky!  I can help u 

On 1/10/2018 at 10:54 PM, Guest cherryguy said:

after a few times sucking this guy, i started swallowing his cum. he will usually have few days load and when he shoot his thick load, i will taste n slowly swallow it , i dun know, but i only do that to him

@crumble

that's cos you like him. hahah. you miss my 12-load?

On 3/25/2019 at 3:52 PM, Kennyhin85 said:

any guys here ok to fulfill my fetish... i will cum into a a small glass bottle. need up with u and u will drink it in the open area like a coffee shop or cafe... then we proceed to a toliet and u help me to suck out a fresh load...

Edited by jiachen
4 hours ago, crumble said:

I like it when i suck hard and when buddy is abt to cum he will let me stop and ask me to open my mouth and shoot 

i will look at his eyes while “chew” his thick cum and swalow , then then suck him dry

Why stop ?  You can continue sucking till he shoot out all his cums into your mouth.

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 4/18/2019 at 11:48 AM, LeanMature said:

Why stop ?  You can continue sucking till he shoot out all his cums into your mouth.

Cos its a different feeling when his buddy see him open his mouth and receive it. Both also swallow, but seeing your juice shooting into mouth and seeing it disappearing in his throat feels different. 

• G_M changed the title to Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic