Male HQ

Hair Stylist / Hairdresser Recommendation + Where Do You Go For Haircut? Which Salon? (Compiled)

You might wanna try Colorbar @ Holland Village. It's located beside Toni & Guys.. Look for Carrie and her works are pretty neat. Charges is about $28 for guys if i am not wrong.. But definitely below $30. She's super friendly as well..

I had mine at Tiong Bahru plaza - Jantzen.

Tried Alan and another guy (cant rem his name but he is tall and big size)..

very satisfied with their design..

not expensive, ard $22 if i dun rem wrongly.

Treat people with respect to earn respect from others.

Guest Guest_GUest

FeDex Posted on March 16, 2007 08:59 am

Look for QB House NOT EC House....good and cheap S$10.00.

Branches at Toa Payoh Hub, Causeway Point, Millenia Walk

FeDex - why QB and not EC?

Guest Guest

i go to malay barber. 10 bucks.

malay uses shaver much better than the salon. dunno y this is how i feel but their equipments are dirty so need to wash immediately or else itchy.

Guest FeDex

My response to Guest Guest,

Stylist from QB House are genuinely trained in Japan and those of EC.......?

I started visiting the first in Caltex House many years ago. The style of cutting is different from EC even though they may look the same. EC , if I am not wrong are owned by Malaysian Group.

i go to malay barber. 10 bucks.

I also always to Malay barber, it depends on location, some of them located in HDB shop houses charged as low as $7-8 but increase to $10-12 during CNY. Those in shopping centres normally $10.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Thanks guys for the many recommendations. So far all very reasonable,none are really that expensive. I have been to malay barbers but the standard varies, I was once cut by one of them until I bled at my neck and he said nothing! I hope to find a stylist who is willing to try something that suits your facial features or shape of your head when you request for a haircut, not someone just wanted to do a quick job. Not that easy but i am sure there are such stylists around, well...assuming money is not an issue I suppose.

Guest Guest

Like Buaya, I am particular about who cuts my hair because I am afraid that they get too enthusiatic :o So I tend to be safe and keep going to someone I am familiar with no matter where they are.

FeDex, I was curious because I tried EC @ Tampines a few months ago and was happy with the guy who cut my hair. Recently I don't see him at the outlet anymore. Not sure if he has quit or working the other shift or got transferred to another outlet.... Quite at a lost now as to who to try next.

Also personally I prefer guy to cut my hair because I don't think women know us well enough to do a suitable cut. Just my opinion : )

FeDex, I was curious because I tried EC @ Tampines a few months ago and was happy with the guy who cut my hair. Recently I don't see him at the outlet anymore. Not sure if he has quit or working the other shift or got transferred to another outlet.... Quite at a lost now as to who to try next.

i was told that in order to prevent the hairdresser to get loyal fan that he is able to move to another joint, EC hairdresser is rotated among the branches regularly.

so if you happen to find someone good, called up EC house HQ (google to find out) and ask for that person and the branch he is currently working at.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

I have my haircut from a hairstylist, whose saloon is located in Boat Quay. He is my friend. We get to know each other before I had my haircut with him. His skill is not bad, and the place is nice. I am not sure whether he mind if I posted his saloon name here, but you are interested can pm me. ;)

Guest Guest

I thought the skill of some hairstylists quite good at EC and QB salons (sometimes even comparable to the supposely good stylist in Orchard Rd). The problem is that I dont know if you can choose the same hairstylist. Often after you deposit your $10 you wait your turn for whoever is free to do your hair next. Anyway, a lot of times you might not find the same people in the salon due to rotation of staff roster. This is just one of the minus point of budget salon I suppose.

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Max $50?

No need to spend so much if you have short hair like mine.

I used to think a more expensive a hairstylist charges, which means he can do a good job and I will look good. But if you spend let say on the average 30 for a cut, and if you have hair like mine which so fast that grows like 1cm within 10 days, you will be burning a hole in your pocket.

You will be surprised those quick beauty/ecco house charging 10 bucks can really do a much better job than those saloon hairstylists.

They can listen to your needs and can even give you tips to better your haircut looks.

Its not so much about how much they charge, its whether the hairstylist has a chemistry with you, in which he or she can understand your needs and visualize what you want your haircut to look like, that best suits you.

Sri Nada at Jurong point ($10/) is pretty decent. I get my Mohawks and what i've learnt recently, faux-hawks there too. But the after growth (means when your hair grows back), it goes out of shape.

Alternatively, at TPY central, Hair ETC Saloon, about $19/- gives good cut/style and hair grows back PERFECT.

If you wanna splurge, Deng Saloon at The Adelphi charges about $30-50 for a total hair makeover, rest assured, no electronic shaver would be used. Although, be prepared to sit there for about an hour +, as they wont stop until the end result is satisfying. :)

• 2 months later...
Guest bipolar

haha nice one

how much now? $200 for a cut?

got serve bird nest?

Haha don't have but got serve fairy deity jump over the wall and straight down onto a huge ass dildo up the ass crack.

haha nice one

how much now? $200 for a cut?

got serve bird nest?

Lo bird lest.

Only Labit Gan hot barley. U wang?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Hair Stylist / Hairdresser Recommendation + Where Do You Go For Haircut? Which Salon? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic