Male HQ

Hair Stylist / Hairdresser Recommendation + Where Do You Go For Haircut? Which Salon? (Compiled)

• 2 weeks later...

Best place for a haircut!!! Rita Ho at Reds Ngee Ann City $30 for wash & cut. She's been cutting my hair for years and years, still very satisfied with it.

Only to lie like this between the bombs, dreaming away and not alone, because time was very short.

How about area like vivocity / anchorpoint / great world? Any good saloon or recommender hair stylist?

• 3 months later...

I used to patronise QB and that other chain... But felt they were kinda sub-standard.

Now, I head off somewhere more premium (which also screws up once in a while). Cut once $30, then don't cut for 3 months so it works out to be the same... :P

I used to patronise QB and that other chain... But felt they were kinda sub-standard. Now, I head off somewhere more premium (which also screws up once in a while). Cut once $30, then don't cut for 3 months so it works out to be the same... :P

haha.. what more premium place? dont cut for 3 months?! mine hair grow very fast leh. i need cut hair in abt 1-2months time .. haha.

here in our place, the hair cut is so cheap, less than 4dollars only, but the quality is good :)

where is this place hurh? haha..

yes is not bad & very cheap, but unless after hair cut you straight home for shower, else hairs will be all over face & neck etc. now they having promotion, pay $15 for membership card then each visit only 80cents hair cut for a year

haha.. dun they provide like washing services? have to walk home with all the hair on face and neck?! =/

i always got haircut cheap cheap price....

where do you get your haircut?

Put a bowl over your head and snip. Bangs (:

lol. you can do that for yourself.

haha.. dun they provide like washing services? have to walk home with all the hair on face and neck?! =/

they do provide wash + cut service just whenever i go there, i will swim after that, so no point,

is not like hair can be see all over, but enough to make you feel very uncomfortable.

i not too sure how much if wash include, should not over $8

I just visit my local barber. The guys there know what kind of hairstyle I want to. That was my hairstyle in secondary school. :thumb:
You know it's gonna be sexy. Rawr :twisted: !

LOL.. cool. you two can go get the same hairstyle lorh.

they do provide wash + cut service just whenever i go there, i will swim after that, so no point, is not like hair can be see all over, but enough to make you feel very uncomfortable. i not too sure how much if wash include, should not over $8

haha. i see. ok.. thanks. but i would like to hear from more pple! haaa

LOL.. cool. you two can go get the same hairstyle lorh.

haha. i see. ok.. thanks. but i would like to hear from more pple! haaa

If you really want more...

I go to a Japanese hairdresser in Paris.

But I do not think that this, nor the price, might be useful to you... ;)

I always go for the $3.80 ones, lol.

With haircut, it seems like you have to go for either budget cut (to save money) or truly professional ones (to have awesome result). Middle-grounders are often disappointing. Many friends of mine go for the $10-25 ones and come out nothing special, might as well go with the super cheap ones.

Most of the time, you also have to know what style you want, so you can tell the hair-stylists. Whenever I ask them for recommendations, they usually become clueless/play safe and give you substandard ones.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

I always go to Ashley Salon at Clarke quay central for my haircut, 30 bucks per haircut. wash, cut, wash , snip. ashley is a top notch hair stylist for sg theatre. only open mon-sat day time only. you might want to make an appointment a wk in advance as he does get qte busy and there is no way walkins. he is situated at the SOHO of central. He is very versatile in his techniques and is meticulous in styling .

Edited by NicholasNg

haha. thank you guys for your suggestions! i actually gave my regular salon another chance, and this time it turns out ok lah. i will consider all your suggestions next time! hahaa. thanks alot anyway!

@phil thats not possible for me lah. thanks anyway!

@derryfawne haha. thats quite true. but i guess the waiting time for the 3.80 is dam longgg?! HAHA.

oh.. and maybe you guys can keep suggesting, it may be helpful to others too! haha. THANKSSS!!!

Edited by Adriel

• 11 months later...
Guest Undercut

Most hairstylists can recommend you anything. But it is you that needs to know what u want. A style that needs to work a lot after every wash... Or one that wash and wear...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I had a $15 hair cut in Taiwan on second floor of Hong Lou and was really impressed. There are some subtle difference done to my short hair which i like

and so, i hope to find a good Taiwanese hair stylist in Singapore. Price should be less than $38. Anyone can make some recommendation? I normally have my hair cut at Chapter 2 till my

usual hair stylist resigned. Thanks!

• 6 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Hair Stylist / Hairdresser Recommendation + Where Do You Go For Haircut? Which Salon? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic