Male HQ

Hair Stylist / Hairdresser Recommendation + Where Do You Go For Haircut? Which Salon? (Compiled)

i personally think, a short and easy to tidy hair always portray a clean image/

everyone very sceptical about short hair whereby save time from gel, time to comb and washing.

hair style is not all kind of pattern .....we should show other a clean and neat image of our facial and head/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Bad hair

hey all what's up. Amidst your daily sex grinds and gym sessions, I need your help. 

As the title mentioned, are there any recommended hair stylist or saloons? My hair is terrible. It will only look nice when it's short and high slope. Once it longer, the hair wil start to look dull and makes my face all dull and sad. It's true. Tried styling up the hair but it kind of doesn't match my face. Hope I can find a sustainable hair cut and style. Thanks!!

How much to have Singapore's top mane men touch your hair?

Kim Robinson, Aussie born Hongkong-based hairdresser and owner of the Kim Robinson chain of hair salons, which sponsors Jeanette Aw and Dai Yang tian...$2'580.

David Gan, Malaysia-born hairdressing diva, fairy godmother to top celebs and owner of Passion Hair Salon, which sponsors Fann Wong, WXYZ Tay, Christopher Lee, Tay Peng Hui, Kim Ng..$309 to $339.

Andy Lee, Malaysia-born tress man, pal to top local hosts and celebs, owner of Monsoon Group of salons, which include the Storm and Twister brands..$289.

Shunji Matsuo, Japan-born hair maestro, founder of Shunji Matsuo Hair Studio and I*CON by Shunji Matsuo..$70 to $80.

Edited by keithong

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i got my hair cut at $5 to $8 from chinatown.

no frill - 

i still look tidy and neat - dun need to impress the attraction of stranger eye since i m not in the showbiz.

as i grow older, i realise to trim short and less comb less stuff on my hair.

try it - less is more better for sure.

20 hours ago, euphony said:

Appreciate if anyone here know of any hair dresser that can cut a good fade? I have tried a couple. Some don't know what that is, others cannot blend the layers well resulting in a jagged look or don't have the right tools etc.

Hounds of Baskerville.. Popular but rather pricey..

Alternatively some old school uncles can do it too.. But then again I’m not sure of the standard that you desire =)

while I matured and I still have some hair before full balding completed I still can do similar haircut , same method, but nt that long, nt that thick obviously

and I don't wish to spray too much

(Someone asked why m I posting videos of others instead of SHOW face)

Why should I expose myself when talking about fashion or haircut? if one wish to know the method, here it is:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Usually I go to CIRCULAR HAIRCRAFT @  basentment of Havelock II (The previous Apollo Centre). My hair stylist is Peter, a very nice and charming mature plu. Normal Haircut around $38. Very skilful and patient. Been used him for more than 17 years already, his skill still up to date.

14 hours ago, kjs2221 said:

Usually I go to CIRCULAR HAIRCRAFT @  basentment of Havelock II (The previous Apollo Centre). My hair stylist is Peter, a very nice and charming mature plu. Normal Haircut around $38. Very skilful and patient. Been used him for more than 17 years already, his skill still up to date.

you work or live around there??

just like Havelock,, many pp didn't know shaw tower exists (NOT shaw centre , totally 2 diff locations), it offered many boutique haircut (also from S$35)

kjs ,  I have pp telling me that they cannot accept why pp spend S$50-30 on haircut

goodness, what era r we in?

the stylist also need to earn and they gone thru trgs (eg the one I patronised, the boss regularly conduct overseas trg and competition for his staff)

• 2 months later...
Guest Premium
2 minutes ago, yoo_ris said:

QB House Premium costs only $15 per hair cut. Pretty decent and more consistent compared to common QB House

First time hearing QB House premium. Interesting. 

How are they different from the normal QB House? Are they still as fast? Got hair wash? Or tea or what?

Just now, Guest Premium said:

First time hearing QB House premium. Interesting. 

How are they different from the normal QB House? Are they still as fast? Got hair wash? Or tea or what?

Haha it's not really something fancy. Just the same quick hair cut.

I always used to go to the regular QB House in AMK or Woodlands.

Most of the time there's a lot of queue and I'm usually not happy (4 out of 5 times) with my haircut.

So far I've been going to the QB House Premium in Millenia Walk for 5 months now, usually around 7-8pm, and I only have wait for a few minutes to none for my turn.

And among the few different personnel who cut my hair, I didn't have any complaints with my haircut.

13 hours ago, yoo_ris said:

Most of the time there's a lot of queue and I'm usually not happy (4 out of 5 times) with my haircut.

So far I've been going to the QB House Premium in Millenia Walk for 5 months now, usually around 7-8pm, and I only have wait for a few minutes to none for my turn.

And among the few different personnel who cut my hair, I didn't have any complaints with my haircut.

Sounds like you stay in the North, there is a new QB House Premium at Northpoint City.

Never make use of others and their kind intentions when they use their heart and soul for you.
Do unto others what you want unto you.
Relationships are never toys or yoyos for anyone to play with.
God is watching. Truth does reveals.

• 5 months later...

i go for $5 hair cut at chinatown...tip the stylist another $5 so that my next visit will not forget me the style i want.

i have less hair so neat and trim like the style amani style where both side are short...then i also realise is more like a gay hairstyle

Except i dun use any cream nor other fixture....hardly need to comb.

so in short - i saw alot from those hair products due to aging.

i ever date a 24yr old, whereby he spend at least an hour in our toilet styling his hair - i was shock and tolerance for his lateness,also pity him to style until it look normal to style, he also double shock - i just quick 123 step and finish. A learning curve for him. Well , i dun like to change people whereby is his free style...we didn't work out due to ....whatever nothing to say. Only sex is great, but i need more in companionship,

In short, short hair work well for mature gay...not those botak unless no hair better do it.

On 5/2/2018 at 5:36 PM, kjs2221 said:

Yup I go to Peter too: very skilful and gives me ideas on styling my bad hair. Highly recommended 

• 3 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Hair Stylist / Hairdresser Recommendation + Where Do You Go For Haircut? Which Salon? (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi.   Looking through this thread for recommendations for barbers who can do skin fades, but many of the posts are a few years old.  Anyone with up to date recommendations for barbers or hair stylists?  I went to LA Barbershop and the guy I had was not bad. But wondering if there are others around to try?  Thanks. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have very bad crown area thinning. Any good hair stylist to recommend to suggest a suitable hair style? 

On 8/3/2018 at 5:52 PM, yoo_ris said:

When you are good looking, no matter how bad the haircut, you still look good. 

On 5/4/2022 at 7:00 PM, mantin30 said:

When you are good looking, no matter how bad the haircut, you still look good. 

Haha. The whole idea of getting a good hair stylist is so that those average or not good looking one can up a few levels. 

B Generation Hair Studio

(Husband and wife business)

Blk 932, Yishun Central

$16 haircut for guys

Call to make appointment.

One of the better hairstylist I have ever been to. Ben is the only hairstylist in the shop and he is consistent with his skill.

On 5/6/2022 at 12:19 AM, tyan said:

Haha. The whole idea of getting a good hair stylist is so that those average or not good looking one can up a few levels. 

When someone not good looking like me, a simple short haircut and or a very stylist hairstyle makes no different. Hehe. I have one a so called therapist asked me to cut a very stylish hairstyle. I said I cant carry such hairstyle. But he kept on insisting. In the end I cut him out from me. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi. Any recommendation for hair stylist with creative idea for guys with serious crown thinning problem?? 

8E80194C-4DCC-429B-BD6A-396BDF1D7BD2.jpeg

On 3/13/2023 at 1:26 PM, tyan said:

Hi. Any recommendation for hair stylist with creative idea for guys with serious crown thinning problem?? 

8E80194C-4DCC-429B-BD6A-396BDF1D7BD2.jpeg

You can contact Passion Hair Salon..

390 Orchard Road

Palais Renaissance

pls look for David..at his salon..he had many new machines can help you with your hair issue and also he can help and suggest a hair style that will suit u. 

Edited by Ethan_Oleh