Male HQ

Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)

HendryTan

Im abit uncomfy with that. Cant imagine how dirty n how much of smegma underneath the skin. Good to do something abt it the moment they find out that the skin stuck there. Not healthy. Prefer with skin retractable n can move freely up n down the head. Free from cheese n smell.

1 hour ago, borneoboy23 said:

Hey guys, 

I've come across a few guys with extremely tight foreskin or phimosis. I don't have any issues and it's kind of a turn on but I've read there might be hygiene issues or pain when pulling the foreskin back. Any experience and thought on this? 

That's applaudable if it turns you on. One man's disgust is another man's fetish. Yet there are hygiene issues to be alighted when the foreskin cannot be retracted. However there are tools to aid in cleaning the glans and and the retroglandular sulcus below the coronal ridge. Too much accumulated smegma may cause infection which may lead to balanitis (inflammation of the glans penis).

A lot of guys with phimosis actually have it only when they are hard. They're perfectly able to retract their foreskin when they are soft. Hence there's no real excuse for bad hygiene down there and not washing the glans directly under the skin. And as long as he doesn't experience pain or discomfort during sex, a penis with a tight foreskin and a penis with a loose one that can roll down is perfectly equal in terms of sexual prowess. I've personally had sex with my foreskin up or down and to me it didn't make much of a difference. In fact I'd slightly prefer my foreskin up because it meant I could last longer from being less sensitive down there with the foreskin covering my glans. 

Guest Uniqlo the glo glo

Last time my fren pull back the foreskin of his bf and found so much dick cheese that he screamed in horror.... :lol: :lol: :lol: 

On 7/2/2020 at 8:16 PM, West93 said:

A lot of guys with phimosis actually have it only when they are hard. They're perfectly able to retract their foreskin when they are soft. Hence there's no real excuse for bad hygiene down there and not washing the glans directly under the skin. And as long as he doesn't experience pain or discomfort during sex, a penis with a tight foreskin and a penis with a loose one that can roll down is perfectly equal in terms of sexual prowess. I've personally had sex with my foreskin up or down and to me it didn't make much of a difference. In fact I'd slightly prefer my foreskin up because it meant I could last longer from being less sensitive down there with the foreskin covering my glans. 

Wouldn't the foreskin naturally be pulled back upon penetration?  Unless u meant once inside n while pulling out , the foreskin to a certain extent retracts back... n it should be pulled back again upon push in ya.. Haha..

Guest If anyone needs some help!

I used to have phimosis when I was younger, but i diy stretched it and now I can pull it all the way down without any pain or sensitivity from the exposed tip. 

what I did was bathe in a hot shower and slowly expand the circumference of your skin with a gentle soap/water for lubrication and (1) Start expanding the opening by slotting a finger, then (2) slotting in two fingers, then (3) gently prying it open by pushing your two fingers outwards, (4) then pull your foreskin down slowly. 

1-2-3-4 takes time so don’t rush it. You’ll get erect too and it will hurt if your skin isn’t ready to take on the erected circumference. Best to do it after you ejaculate or when your dick is limp.

only after step 4 when you can pull your foreskin all the way down your non-erected dick, you can then (5) proceed by making your dick semi hard, and (6) then fully erected.

you want to achieve to the point where you’re fully erected and your foreskin allows to have that space to not hurt anymore. 

another thing I did was to keep the skin pulled down even after showering at step 4. I try to progress from 10min to an hour or more. Your tip will be extremely sensitive (first time out of his shell), so wear something loose or a material with lesser friction. This helps to start desensitising your tip when your foreskin is at step (4), so it’ll be ready to go when you hit (6). 

eventually, you’ll get to keep your naturally stretched foreskin and no more phimosis! Took me (if I don’t remember wrongly), 3 months or less? 

5 hours ago, repressednerd said:

Saw a nicely cut dick at the swimming pool the other day. I noticed a number of mature men tend to have cut dicks with beautiful heads. :ph34r:

I also noticed the same thing. However, I’m not certain if they are cut or just skin rolled back or even short foreskin. Without seeing the scar, I can’t tell for sure. 

2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

I also noticed the same thing. However, I’m not certain if they are cut or just skin rolled back or even short foreskin. Without seeing the scar, I can’t tell for sure. 

Ask permission from them, touch ,pull down n see next time when u see that. Tell us ok.

• G_M unlocked this topic
On 12/15/2013 at 1:53 PM, Guest xfg said:

i m circumcised with frenulum still.

Rare cut chinese here ...

Most of my chinese friends are uncut.

Rare? Prolly not. Mine's is. I think I remember hearing Jon? from The Millennial Singapore youtube channel (he's married tho) says his dick is cut too (Apparently that episode is about sex with their straight folks)

My mom say is for hygiene purposes.

By the way, I also heard (Sorry this thread is too long for me to look back) - does uncut dick "smell" or have a "weird taste" if not washed properly? I don't think I've experienced any case of smelly/ weird tasting uncut cocks tho. Not that I recall having one.

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

4 hours ago, Male-HQ said:

New from Japan: Treat phimosis--foreskin that cannot be pulled back over the head of the penis glan especially when erect--with the phimosis-correction ring without the need for circumcision

Got phimosis problem, go see a doctor. Do NOT ke kiang to wear device over your cock. You have only one cock. Once broken/damage, no replacement!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2020 at 4:56 PM, clifford99 said:

Wouldn't the foreskin naturally be pulled back upon penetration?  Unless u meant once inside n while pulling out , the foreskin to a certain extent retracts back... n it should be pulled back again upon push in ya.. Haha..

Maybe he'd rolled a condom over the dk when the skin is still up? Really did help last longer 

9 hours ago, clifford99 said:

You tried doing that? The foreskin stayed up and not rolled back? 

And u last longer? Hehe 

Yep, while the skin is still covering the mushroom head, u gotta expand the condom and go over it without pushing the skin back. Once it's over, then start rolling. ;)

9 hours ago, NutriSoy said:

Yep, while the skin is still covering the mushroom head, u gotta expand the condom and go over it without pushing the skin back. Once it's over, then start rolling. ;)

Icic.. That's kinda sexy.  I supposed your mushroom head must be quite big to be able to stretch the condom tight enough to press against your foreskin so as to keep it covering your big head.  😉😊

1 hour ago, clifford99 said:

Icic.. That's kinda sexy.  I supposed your mushroom head must be quite big to be able to stretch the condom tight enough to press against your foreskin so as to keep it covering your big head.  😉😊

Something like that :p 

• 3 weeks later...

been considering circumcision for quite sometime..like years.

Not interested in stretching exercise etc.

Reason is due to phimosis and cleanliness concern. Sure I can wash when taking a shower but it's not possible to wash at work.

Anyway i'm thinking of getting a loose cut (I do like foreskin being able to go up and down my head when I jo)

Now i'm not sure if high/low + loose is better.

Been reading a lot in the past week and seems like:

low + tight = 80-90% sensation gone (this is the worst)

low + loose = reduced sensation because low means more inner foreskin reove.

high + loose = best because still have some skin when masturbation and inner skin is still there.

high + tight = normal but need lubricant for masturbation (different for different ppl)

what type does shang ring offers?

2 hours ago, transmissionsm said:

Reason is due to phimosis and cleanliness concern. Sure I can wash when taking a shower but it's not possible to wash at work.

Anyway i'm thinking of getting a loose cut (I do like foreskin being able to go up and down my head when I jo)

high + loose = best because still have some skin when masturbation and inner skin is still there.

high + tight = normal but need lubricant for masturbation (different for different ppl)

I really dont mind showing u on how to make it loose without circumcision. Coz once done u cant undone. Cut dicks look nicer n sweet though for me. Think abt it coz i almost wanted to do it many years back till someone advised me not to. My reason to do was just for cosmetic purpose.

7 hours ago, transmissionsm said:

So far from what I know, Shangring is low tight. 
No point doing low loose because when you are soft, your foreskin can still cover part of your gland. High chances of dirt accumulation. 
Go talk to a doctor about the options above. Then make your decision from there. 

On 8/23/2020 at 8:57 AM, transmissionsm said:

I would not hundred percent agree with you with regards to loss of sensation. . I had a Shang ring circumcision which is I'm medium and pretty tight because I'm a grower and my sensation is fantastic I use lube mostly because I liked it anyway!! go talk to the doctor and get his opinion on whether or not surgery is right for you. If you just want to go ahead and make your consult and have it done the same day. DM me if you want to see the results.    Dr T is great. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone have a long foreskin like I do? 

My foreskin is wayyy too long for my cock head, so it just ends up bunched up near the tip to form like a pointed tip. It's really annoying having to clean it out often cause of this

Even when I'm hard, my foreskin still wraps my cock head. (Does this count as phimosis? 🤔)

Feel free to pm me for any discussion :P

9 hours ago, Dan_88 said:

*NSFW pictures

I am uncut but i like cut dicks and got turned on lot more whenever I grab a cut dick. Whenever I saw or hold an uncut dick I would hold back a little to be honest, thinking it would smell (no offence, I am uncut too). I would do it straight away if i won’t lose the sensitivity of it while master bating because I masterbate a lot :)

I’ve been thinking if I should circumsize, mainly for the aesthetic/cosmetic reason. I would need honest opinion from you guys based on pictures below. Should I or should I not.

*you might think you are a grown up just do what you wish. But my reason of thinking of doing is is mainly for the look of it, which means it depends on how others see it.

Below are my pictures of my dick soft, natural hard and pulled back hard while erect

9314D61E-6AB5-4151-AA16-9BD84A3E9B12.jpeg

Your cock looks fine & foreskin not overly long.
Nice to have the foreskin smooth sensation when you masturbate.
I've tried jerk off circumcised dick no skin to lubricate the meat inbetween. Think it will be even tighter, rougher &/ painful, not so shiok?
unless oral sex or use lubricant.
Circumcised dick sensitivity will drop over time as the mushroom head is always exposed I heard.
I like the feel of my foreskin (like yours) & the flapping sound when I beat my meat ;)

On 12/15/2020 at 11:27 PM, Dan_88 said:

*NSFW pictures

I am uncut but i like cut dicks and got turned on lot more whenever I grab a cut dick. Whenever I saw or hold an uncut dick I would hold back a little to be honest, thinking it would smell (no offence, I am uncut too). I would do it straight away if i won’t lose the sensitivity of it while master bating because I masterbate a lot :)

I’ve been thinking if I should circumsize, mainly for the aesthetic/cosmetic reason. I would need honest opinion from you guys based on pictures below. Should I or should I not.

*you might think you are a grown up just do what you wish. But my reason of thinking of doing is is mainly for the look of it, which means it depends on how others see it.

Below are my pictures of my dick soft, natural hard and pulled back hard while erect

9314D61E-6AB5-4151-AA16-9BD84A3E9B12.jpeg

Honestly, no one can stop you from getting circumcised. If you want to, go ahead. But your cock looks quite nice, so I'd think the circumcision would be a little unnecessary.

I do have a similar problem like you, except that my natural condition leaves my foreskin covering my head. If you find that your foreskin gets in the way of things like putting on condoms or fucking, then you should get your cock cut.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Calling all alumni of Dr. Taufiq. If you were cut by Taufiq,(freehand, shang ring, zsr) send me a message :) i would love to meet up and take pics together (no face of course, concentrate only on the 'goods' ) let's see how many of his we can get in one place at one time. Discretion assured :)

2 hours ago, coffee said:

Calling all alumni of Dr. Taufiq. If you were cut by Taufiq,(freehand, shang ring, zsr) send me a message :) i would love to meet up and take pics together (no face of course, concentrate only on the 'goods' ) let's see how many of his we can get in one place at one time. Discretion assured :)

Sounds like a nice session to compare styles and mutually appreciate each other's artpieces. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, coffee said:

Pla do not violate Covid19 rule. You could be in hot soup. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.