Male HQ

Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)

HendryTan

I see some guys at the urinal where they don’t hold their dicks when urinating. Makes me wonder if most likely the guy is cut since he doesn’t need to shake urine off from his foreskin?

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I see some guys at the urinal where they don’t hold their dicks when urinating. Makes me wonder if most likely the guy is cut since he doesn’t need to shake urine off from his foreskin?

the more one has to squeeze the urine out coz there's no extra skin to pull it out. This is why usually cut guys wipe or wash it to avoid staining their undies. Eeww

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest shyboy

is phimosis common among the locals? i realise a lot of ppl can pull back their foreskin but I can't do it fully. it's stops at the halfway mark and anything more will be kind of painful. i don't dare to go further anymore cos i scared it will tear the skin or something. :( is it common?

3 hours ago, Guest shyboy said:

is phimosis common among the locals? i realise a lot of ppl can pull back their foreskin but I can't do it fully. it's stops at the halfway mark and anything more will be kind of painful. i don't dare to go further anymore cos i scared it will tear the skin or something. :( is it common?

Not common. See a doc pls.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2020 at 11:27 PM, Dan_88 said:

*NSFW pictures

I am uncut but i like cut dicks and got turned on lot more whenever I grab a cut dick. Whenever I saw or hold an uncut dick I would hold back a little to be honest, thinking it would smell (no offence, I am uncut too). I would do it straight away if i won’t lose the sensitivity of it while master bating because I masterbate a lot :)

I’ve been thinking if I should circumsize, mainly for the aesthetic/cosmetic reason. I would need honest opinion from you guys based on pictures below. Should I or should I not.

*you might think you are a grown up just do what you wish. But my reason of thinking of doing is is mainly for the look of it, which means it depends on how others see it.

Below are my pictures of my dick soft, natural hard and pulled back hard while erect

9314D61E-6AB5-4151-AA16-9BD84A3E9B12.jpeg

Nice tool.

Guest guest

For some funny reasons, the dicks I caught glimpse of accidentally at the swimming pool toilet happen to be mostly cut. 

Think it’s a coincidence but I don’t suppose a large proportion of swimmers are cut?

24 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

For some funny reasons, the dicks I caught glimpse of accidentally at the swimming pool toilet happen to be mostly cut. 

Think it’s a coincidence but I don’t suppose a large proportion of swimmers are cut?

I would think majority of the population is uncut. 
Could it be because they have their foreskin rolled back after shower and you thought they are cut? 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest first time

hi guys im 26 yo. all these while i tot i got phimosis as i had difficulty pulling back my foreskin. i have never seen my entire dick head before. today i was bored and i was playing around with my flaccid dick and then i tried to pull back the foreskin and then it got a little painful and then i stopped, and then i continue to pull again and then it retracted fully revealing my entire dickhead. i was so shock as it's the first time i see my dick head and then somehow i got very excited and started to erect. as i erect it gets really painful so i had to press on my dick to prevent it growing any further and roll my foreskin back. what is happening i didnt know i could do that? is anyone experiencing something like this in the past also?

Hi, I went through this phimosis before and had to circumcise. Yours probably it’s phimosis too. If you can’t retract back and if it’s painful it’s phimosis and it will be a problem if you don’t circumcise. 

Don’t worry just make an appointment at your GP/Polyclinic and go to hospital Urology and get it check. Sometimes in some cases your skin can be too long too.  

Edited by Veejay

On 5/30/2021 at 1:30 PM, Guest first time said:

hi guys im 26 yo. all these while i tot i got phimosis as i had difficulty pulling back my foreskin. i have never seen my entire dick head before. today i was bored and i was playing around with my flaccid dick and then i tried to pull back the foreskin and then it got a little painful and then i stopped, and then i continue to pull again and then it retracted fully revealing my entire dickhead. i was so shock as it's the first time i see my dick head and then somehow i got very excited and started to erect. as i erect it gets really painful so i had to press on my dick to prevent it growing any further and roll my foreskin back. what is happening i didnt know i could do that? is anyone experiencing something like this in the past also?

Hi there,

This sounds like you have phimosis. And if you have never seen your dick head before, most probably you didnt know that you need to stretch the foreskin. This is what led to phimosis which is basically tight foreskin. Phimosis if untreated can predispose to penile infection, urinary tract infection, sexually transmitted infection. Poor hygiene can also affect your partner. Tight foreskin may cause pain or bleeding during sexual intercourse. Worse scenario is if your foreskin gets stuck behind the head while you're erect and this can cause strangulation of the penis. This condition is called paraphimosis.

I suggest you see a doctor who is familiar with handling such cases and can advise accordingly.

You can also contact me via PM or Line ID: Genethica i can help book an appt for you.

Regards,

Dr T

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ninja

Just wondering if it is possible to hide that I got circumcised from my family immediately after the operation? Will it be very obvious, example not able to walk properly, bulging bandages etc.? I would like to get cut but think it would be awkward if my family finds out (I am 22 living with parents). 

1 hour ago, Guest ninja said:

Just wondering if it is possible to hide that I got circumcised from my family immediately after the operation? Will it be very obvious, example not able to walk properly, bulging bandages etc.? I would like to get cut but think it would be awkward if my family finds out (I am 22 living with parents). 

Technology has advanced so rapidly that there are many ways the procedure can be done. I suggest you talk to your doctor about it. 
When I had mine, I had no problem walking after the op. No one in my family knows about it. 

On 6/18/2021 at 8:50 PM, Guest ninja said:

That's a very good question.

Yes you can do it without letting your family know. Using the latest tools and devices, circumcision is now less painful and you can go about doing your normal activities.

Can read more here:

https://www.pulse-clinic.com.sg/circumcision

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I'm cut with style #3 (high and tight).  love the look and feel of it. Only downside is I can't JO without lube.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2021 at 10:31 PM, bluerunner said:

Technology has advanced so rapidly that there are many ways the procedure can be done. I suggest you talk to your doctor about it. 
When I had mine, I had no problem walking after the op. No one in my family knows about it. 

Hi which clinic did you do it?

I recently undergone frenulectomy (frenulum removal) and thought I'd share my experience here for those who might be on the fence about it. I got it done because my frenulum was stretched and rather tight. Cosmetically, I prefer the look without it. Reduction in sensitivity is also an added bonus to me. 

It was a minor procedure and from start to end, it took only 1 hr. It started with removing shoes, trousers and underwear and lay on the bed. The doctor applied numbing cream on the glans and shaft then let it be for about 10 mins for it to take effect and test by pinching various areas to make sure it is properly numbed. Then inject numbing solution at the base of the glans and into the frenulum area. I did not feel a thing the entire time. The doctor then clipped and stretched my frenulum and started cutting with electrical surgical cutter. This freed my glans from the frenulum. Next was to remove the rest of the frenulum. I have a thick frenulum so that took a bit of time and effort to get it all out. Once all the frenulum and excess skin removed, the doctor sutured the wound together and put on compression bandage. It was about 3 cm length wound.

Right after the procedure, I was able to walk normally and there was not much discomfort, just a dull throbbing feeling. First shower, I avoid getting the bandage wet. I had no trouble sleeping nor did I wake up to painful erections. I am currently a little above 14 days of healing. All the stitches and scab has fallen and only new pink skin forming. Doctor recommended MediHoney cream and it is amazing. Stings a little but soothing after.

The immediate difference I can tell now is, I no longer have that pull/tugging sensation where my frenulum used to be when I get an erection. Have not taken it on a proper spin yet as it is not fully healed yet. My glans also protrude forward a little more.

I hope this helps with anyone thinking about it.

On 9/13/2021 at 1:53 AM, GachiMuchi said:

Wow that looks like a very detailed review of his circumcision experience. It appears to be using the stapler method. Hope someone can summarise for me his review on this method.

My clinic is currently the only one in Singapore using this Stapler method for circumcision. So far results have been very good.

On 9/15/2021 at 11:01 AM, ChiPrinceAlbert said:

I recently undergone frenulectomy (frenulum removal) and thought I'd share my experience here for those who might be on the fence about it. I got it done because my frenulum was stretched and rather tight. Cosmetically, I prefer the look without it. Reduction in sensitivity is also an added bonus to me. 

It was a minor procedure and from start to end, it took only 1 hr. It started with removing shoes, trousers and underwear and lay on the bed. The doctor applied numbing cream on the glans and shaft then let it be for about 10 mins for it to take effect and test by pinching various areas to make sure it is properly numbed. Then inject numbing solution at the base of the glans and into the frenulum area. I did not feel a thing the entire time. The doctor then clipped and stretched my frenulum and started cutting with electrical surgical cutter. This freed my glans from the frenulum. Next was to remove the rest of the frenulum. I have a thick frenulum so that took a bit of time and effort to get it all out. Once all the frenulum and excess skin removed, the doctor sutured the wound together and put on compression bandage. It was about 3 cm length wound.

Right after the procedure, I was able to walk normally and there was not much discomfort, just a dull throbbing feeling. First shower, I avoid getting the bandage wet. I had no trouble sleeping nor did I wake up to painful erections. I am currently a little above 14 days of healing. All the stitches and scab has fallen and only new pink skin forming. Doctor recommended MediHoney cream and it is amazing. Stings a little but soothing after.

The immediate difference I can tell now is, I no longer have that pull/tugging sensation where my frenulum used to be when I get an erection. Have not taken it on a proper spin yet as it is not fully healed yet. My glans also protrude forward a little more.

Not sure if I misread it. You removed your frenulum but didn't get circumcised? 

On 9/15/2021 at 11:01 AM, ChiPrinceAlbert said:

Where did you do it?

On 9/17/2021 at 10:04 AM, Dr T said:

Wow that looks like a very detailed review of his circumcision experience. It appears to be using the stapler method. Hope someone can summarise for me his review on this method.

My clinic is currently the only one in Singapore using this Stapler method for circumcision. So far results have been very good.

Basically, the youtuber filmed his experience of the circumcision procedure.

1. Pre Preperation - removal of pubic hair
2. The Operation - local anesthetic and the circumcision process 

3. Post procedure - Doctor's very comprehensive chart on care of wounds Post Ops
4. Recovery.

5. Youtuber briefly described his experience before and after the operation. The need for lubricant when he JO and ease of cleaning his dick and that his dick is sensitive. 

6. He also mentioned that there is a version 3.0 of the procedure in circumcision which only require 2 weeks to recover. His circumcision requires him 1 month to recover and that past procedure needs longer than 1 month.

On 9/22/2021 at 4:01 AM, GachiMuchi said:

Basically, the youtuber filmed his experience of the circumcision procedure.

1. Pre Preperation - removal of pubic hair
2. The Operation - local anesthetic and the circumcision process 

3. Post procedure - Doctor's very comprehensive chart on care of wounds Post Ops
4. Recovery.

5. Youtuber briefly described his experience before and after the operation. The need for lubricant when he JO and ease of cleaning his dick and that his dick is sensitive. 

6. He also mentioned that there is a version 3.0 of the procedure in circumcision which only require 2 weeks to recover. His circumcision requires him 1 month to recover and that past procedure needs longer than 1 month.

Thank you for this! Appreciate it

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest69
On 9/20/2021 at 8:02 PM, mantin30 said:

for you guys who had circumcised, do you find it a hassle to masturbate without the foreskin? 

I would definitely need lube to do it as I'm tightly cut. That's the only 'hassle'

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.