Male HQ

Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)

On 12/15/2013 at 1:53 PM, Guest xfg said:

i m circumcised with frenulum still.

Rare cut chinese here ...

Most of my chinese friends are uncut.

Rare? Prolly not. Mine's is. I think I remember hearing Jon? from The Millennial Singapore youtube channel (he's married tho) says his dick is cut too (Apparently that episode is about sex with their straight folks)

My mom say is for hygiene purposes.

By the way, I also heard (Sorry this thread is too long for me to look back) - does uncut dick "smell" or have a "weird taste" if not washed properly? I don't think I've experienced any case of smelly/ weird tasting uncut cocks tho. Not that I recall having one.

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im cut 

Mine was done at age ard 23-25. Cant remember. I have no issue with my foreskin back then, as we have checkup during school days and never did the docs mention that i need to go for the ops. But when

i think the 'helmet head' is more define in people who are cut as compared with uncut who pull back. 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Male-HQ said:

New from Japan: Treat phimosis--foreskin that cannot be pulled back over the head of the penis glan especially when erect--with the phimosis-correction ring without the need for circumcision

Got phimosis problem, go see a doctor. Do NOT ke kiang to wear device over your cock. You have only one cock. Once broken/damage, no replacement!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2020 at 4:56 PM, clifford99 said:

Wouldn't the foreskin naturally be pulled back upon penetration?  Unless u meant once inside n while pulling out , the foreskin to a certain extent retracts back... n it should be pulled back again upon push in ya.. Haha..

Maybe he'd rolled a condom over the dk when the skin is still up? Really did help last longer 

31 minutes ago, NutriSoy said:

Maybe he'd rolled a condom over the dk when the skin is still up? Really did help last longer 

You tried doing that? The foreskin stayed up and not rolled back? 

And u last longer? Hehe 

9 hours ago, clifford99 said:

You tried doing that? The foreskin stayed up and not rolled back? 

And u last longer? Hehe 

Yep, while the skin is still covering the mushroom head, u gotta expand the condom and go over it without pushing the skin back. Once it's over, then start rolling. ;)

9 hours ago, NutriSoy said:

Yep, while the skin is still covering the mushroom head, u gotta expand the condom and go over it without pushing the skin back. Once it's over, then start rolling. ;)

Icic.. That's kinda sexy.  I supposed your mushroom head must be quite big to be able to stretch the condom tight enough to press against your foreskin so as to keep it covering your big head.  😉😊

1 hour ago, clifford99 said:

Icic.. That's kinda sexy.  I supposed your mushroom head must be quite big to be able to stretch the condom tight enough to press against your foreskin so as to keep it covering your big head.  😉😊

Something like that :p 

• 3 weeks later...

been considering circumcision for quite sometime..like years.

Not interested in stretching exercise etc.

Reason is due to phimosis and cleanliness concern. Sure I can wash when taking a shower but it's not possible to wash at work.

Anyway i'm thinking of getting a loose cut (I do like foreskin being able to go up and down my head when I jo)

Now i'm not sure if high/low + loose is better.

Been reading a lot in the past week and seems like:

low + tight = 80-90% sensation gone (this is the worst)

low + loose = reduced sensation because low means more inner foreskin reove.

high + loose = best because still have some skin when masturbation and inner skin is still there.

high + tight = normal but need lubricant for masturbation (different for different ppl)

what type does shang ring offers?

2 hours ago, transmissionsm said:

Reason is due to phimosis and cleanliness concern. Sure I can wash when taking a shower but it's not possible to wash at work.

Anyway i'm thinking of getting a loose cut (I do like foreskin being able to go up and down my head when I jo)

high + loose = best because still have some skin when masturbation and inner skin is still there.

high + tight = normal but need lubricant for masturbation (different for different ppl)

I really dont mind showing u on how to make it loose without circumcision. Coz once done u cant undone. Cut dicks look nicer n sweet though for me. Think abt it coz i almost wanted to do it many years back till someone advised me not to. My reason to do was just for cosmetic purpose.

7 hours ago, transmissionsm said:

So far from what I know, Shangring is low tight. 
No point doing low loose because when you are soft, your foreskin can still cover part of your gland. High chances of dirt accumulation. 
Go talk to a doctor about the options above. Then make your decision from there. 

On 8/23/2020 at 8:57 AM, transmissionsm said:

I would not hundred percent agree with you with regards to loss of sensation. . I had a Shang ring circumcision which is I'm medium and pretty tight because I'm a grower and my sensation is fantastic I use lube mostly because I liked it anyway!! go talk to the doctor and get his opinion on whether or not surgery is right for you. If you just want to go ahead and make your consult and have it done the same day. DM me if you want to see the results.    Dr T is great. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter