Male HQ

Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)

HendryTan

Hope it will be legislated on all male babies

as for adults (the close to 70% uncircum as shown in this survey) - get stripped and then go for it too: the doc who is going to examine u (too bad, I m alrdy cut) shall be a handsome and young one, kekekekeke

Though reports claimed that:
Why is circumcision less beneficial for MSM? nevertheless, it s still good to get it cut

Many MSM are not only tops (the insertive partner) but also bottoms (that is, they also have receptive anal sex). Circumcision of the penis would not protect an HIV-negative man when he bottoms because HIV would enter the body through the anus or rectum, and not the foreskin of the penis. In addition, because the risk of transmission is so much higher when a man bottoms than when he tops, circumcision may not protect him even if he bottoms only occasionally.

While circumcision may provide some protection for gay men who only top, the degree of protection (if any) has yet to be determined.

http://www.who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/

http://healthland.time.com/2013/04/17/why-circumcision-lowers-risk-of-hiv/

http://www.catie.ca/en/fact-sheets/prevention/penile-circumcision-reduce-risk-hiv-infection

healthy for penis to be cut or uncut?

健 康 的 阴 茎 被 切 断 或 完 整 无 缺 ?

what's the difference between cut and uncut?

是 切 割 和 未 切 割 的 区 别 ?

cut-uncut.01d.jpg

Edited by cityguy

cut also better keep hygienic and dry always. uncut also good at-least you have initiative to keep it clean. both cut and uncut have pros and cons.

Every-time the moon shines, i become alive.

yeah..if you do decide to keep it uncut, you need to make it a habit to clean regularly. You really don't want to cumulate dirt and fluids inside the foreskin for a prolonged period of time, as it may cause problems like itchiness and even dick-cheese (eww..)

1 hour ago, funlovingboi said:

yeah..if you do decide to keep it uncut, you need to make it a habit to clean regularly. You really don't want to cumulate dirt and fluids inside the foreskin for a prolonged period of time, as it may cause problems like itchiness and even dick-cheese (eww..)

even so

many sleep /hide at a corner at sauna awaiting for server to blow their dick, from the first to the last blower...I think some awaits at toilet

no matter how clean, it is never safe esp if it is uncut

worst , those who luv to suck , suck from 1st to the last, can u imagine how much germs and bac in his mouth?? and he pass it on to all the dicks he sucked........

I am uncut and i used to be unable to pull the foreskin back... Somehow in my mid twenties, i manged to put it back revealing the head but it wad tight... Overtime it became easier and now i can pull back the foreskin with no difficulty...

so lucky i didnt have to go thru the pain of the knife hahaha

Chinese here. Got mine done when I was 20 at a clinic nearby where I’m staying. The first two hours after the operation was painful when the anesthetic was gone.

Then I got a few erections within the few days at home and blood got stucked at the edge of the skin that was stitched causing it to swell and turned very dark on the skin.

I had to return back to see the doctor and he told me that is normal and there’s nothing to worry of. The healing process took around two weeks when I started to pull out the string that was stitched on my penis. In fact, I went to work after resting at home for 3 days after the operation. Though I have to walk slowly and look like a person with big balls. Haha.

Edited by pelikat28

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Kesy said:

Done with the operation, like waiting time for healing 

Hope all ends well ....

• 2 weeks later...

I dare not mentioned names, but people here are so sensitive
(anyway u can source for their names above)
They are very famous forummers in BW, who admitted they cut it, and not in sg too, although they are singaporeans

but I support go for it!

4 hours ago, lovehandle said:

I dare not mentioned names, but people here are so sensitive
(anyway u can source for their names above)
They are very famous forummers in BW, who admitted they cut it, and not in sg too, although they are singaporeans

but I support go for it!

Dunno if cutting style and cutting quality same or not hor. :twisted:

14 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Dunno if cutting style and cutting quality same or not hor. :twisted:

Kekekekeke

i saw the malaysian's (he shown me) i felt wierd 

mayb i m nt a cock appreciator...

it doesnt look like mine

he did comment mine was done since born, hence it just looked very natural

his has thick petals of skin surrounding the stem or bud, and doin it in msia, shd b a norm right?

korean is famous for plastic esp on women, i m nt sure abt how gd r they on circumcision

some msgd me that he did in sg, it was bloody aft op(even w bandages)

i felt terrifying hearing such stories

If i m uncut since born, likely i will never try goin under the knife since so many majority can survive w/o cut

1 hour ago, lovehandle said:

Kekekekeke

If i m uncut since born, likely i will never try goin under the knife since so many majority can survive w/o cut

There are different style of cutting. How it looks like will depends who is doing it, what was discussed between patient and doctor, where it's done etc. I dun think there is any standard form. 

I do do agree with your statement above. If there is not issue w current state, why bother to pay $ and suffer the pain?! 

Yes, we have heard so many cut-gone-wrong stories. :whistle:

When you are cut, it's harder to go back and uncut. But if you are uncut, all you need is a little rubber band to hold it place and voila... Almost as good as cut.

i did a circumcision behind my parent's back, as i did not find it comfortable telling them about it. i was careful not to leave any clues XD i mostly just hid in my room until im fully recovered. the word "better" is very subjective. would you care to define "better"?

Guest Cute Boi

May i know How long the circumcision operation takes normally?  How long the recovery takes? Where can get it done?

Will your dick be more sensitive and always get a hardon?

5 hours ago, Guest Cute Boi said:

May i know How long the circumcision operation takes normally?  How long the recovery takes? Where can get it done?

Will your dick be more sensitive and always get a hardon?

Circumcision is probably the most idiotic thing for a male,

unless he is born as a Jew and must follow the traditions of his ethnic group.

10 hours ago, James Justin said:

I'm not cut but I heard from my friends and seen online that it's better to get circumcised? I'm 18, can I go get circumcised without my parents finding out because I find it very embarrassing to let them know or will the doctor / hospital inform them? 

Don't you need parental consent if you are under 21? 

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Circumcision is probably the most idiotic thing for a male,

unless he is born as a Jew and must follow the traditions of his ethnic group.

Typical. Just because u dun agree doesnt give u the rite to push yr stand here.

If sum1 wants to, the constructive way is to answer the TS.

TS, pls ignore the douche bag.

1 minute ago, Guest Duh said:

Typical. Just because u dun agree doesnt give u the rite to push yr stand here.

If sum1 wants to, the constructive way is to answer the TS.

TS, pls ignore the douche bag.

The one to be ignored here should be this douche bag GUEST "Duh",

too afraid to register and get an alias here, because he only wants to troll.

And he has the nerve to speak of "constructive way".

10 hours ago, James Justin said:

I'm not cut but I heard from my friends and seen online that it's better to get circumcised?

To hear from your friends and seen online should not be a reliable guide to decide on this IRREVERSIBLE procedure.

As I wrote before, unless you were born a Jew and have to follow the traditions of your religion, 

the only other valid reason for circumcision is if you have some mechanical problem with the foreskin.

If you are 18 y.o. you should have already plenty of experience with the pleasure gifted by an uncut dick.

You don't want to realize after circumcision the great sensations you lose, because by then it is too late.

Circumcision is controversial. The benefits are not clearly evident. Here are some articles worth reading:

http://www.circumcision.org/benefits.htm

http://www.intactamerica.org/learnmore

As a circumsized 21yo male, pls treasure your foreskin..

Alot of nerve endings are at the foreskin itself and a significant amount of pleasure is lost during sex (or masturbation). On one hand, it is cleaner and more hygeinic but the trade off for being lazy is not worth it.

Unless of course you dont mind being desensitised or have a preceding health condition that requires you to perform such operation.

If you want to know more about what living with a circumsized penis will be like, drop me a pm, i'll try to answer your queries :)

Cheers~

On 28/07/2016 at 9:37 AM, idocrase said:

As a circumsized 21yo male, pls treasure your foreskin..

Alot of nerve endings are at the foreskin itself and a significant amount of pleasure is lost during sex (or masturbation). On one hand, it is cleaner and more hygeinic but the trade off for being lazy is not worth it.

Unless of course you dont mind being desensitised or have a preceding health condition that requires you to perform such operation.

If you want to know more about what living with a circumsized penis will be like, drop me a pm, i'll try to answer your queries :)

Cheers~

And if you want to know what its like living with a circumcised penis, from someone who ENJOYS it, drop me a PM and I will answer your queries :D

On 27/07/2016 at 10:23 PM, holyavenger said:

i did a circumcision behind my parent's back, as i did not find it comfortable telling them about it. i was careful not to leave any clues XD i mostly just hid in my room until im fully recovered. the word "better" is very subjective. would you care to define "better"?

I could never hide in my room over a week like that, and most likely my parents would sense something is wrong.

Living alone overseas then does have its benefits. :D

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

On 7/29/2016 at 8:32 PM, chokchai said:

And if you want to know what its like living with a circumcised penis, from someone who ENJOYS it, drop me a PM and I will answer your queries :D

Nobody has said that a circumcised penis does not enjoy.  But the fact is that it enjoys LESS than an uncircumcised penis.

I only know this from references. I am uncircumcised, so I don't know what you feel.  And if you were circumcised as a child, you don't know what I feel.  But we have reliable references from those (poor souls) who had themselves circumcised as adults.  So THEY can compare before-vs-after.  And consistently they are not satisfied.  But it's too late to go back!

As for you in particular,  if you had something great to say about your circumcised penis, you would have written it HERE,  instead of asking to "drop me a PM and I answer".  What is so secret in your answer?  You are not posting here to the members of the City Harvest Church...  :lol:

12 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Nobody has said that a circumcised penis does not enjoy.  But the fact is that it enjoys LESS than an uncircumcised penis.

I only know this from references. I am uncircumcised, so I don't know what you feel.  And if you were circumcised as a child, you don't know what I feel.  But we have reliable references from those (poor souls) who had themselves circumcised as adults.  So THEY can compare before-vs-after.  And consistently they are not satisfied.  But it's too late to go back!

As for you in particular,  if you had something great to say about your circumcised penis, you would have written it HERE,  instead of asking to "drop me a PM and I answer".  What is so secret in your answer?  You are not posting here to the members of the City Harvest Church...  :lol:

Nothing secret at all, I was actually imitating the "style" of idocrases message - obviously the attempted humour in that was lost on you.

SO, anyway, on to the main point of your message - I was circumcised (personal choice) at 35yo, so I DO think I can speak on the difference.  I  am VERY satisfied with it, have absolutely no regrets (apart from waiting so long to do it!). I would not have it any other way, and I definitely enjoy it more than before I was circumcised.  I hope you consider that a reliable reference!

Finally, please don't insult circumcised guys by referring to us a "poor souls"!

17 hours ago, chokchai said:

SO, anyway, on to the main point of your message - I was circumcised (personal choice) at 35yo, so I DO think I can speak on the difference.  I  am VERY satisfied with it, have absolutely no regrets (apart from waiting so long to do it!). I would not have it any other way, and I definitely enjoy it more than before I was circumcised.  I hope you consider that a reliable reference!

Finally, please don't insult circumcised guys by referring to us a "poor souls"!

Sorry about the "poor souls", it was not intended to insult but was just a spontaneous expression of pity.

And yes, you seem to be qualified to have an opinion.  Can you please explain why you are very satisfied and how you enjoy it more than before?

So that we can understand why you are a "rich soul". :)

6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Sorry about the "poor souls", it was not intended to insult but was just a spontaneous expression of pity.

And yes, you seem to be qualified to have an opinion.  Can you please explain why you are very satisfied and how you enjoy it more than before?

So that we can understand why you are a "rich soul". :)

Well, even if its not an insult, I don't need any pity thanks :)

Ok here's the story - in my early teens I suffered from phimosis, which, however, I cured with a lot of vigorous wanking.  Eventually, my skin became almost too loose, and wouldn't stay back when I wanted it to, and it really was quite long.  At the age of 35 I decided I would be better off without it, and so got circumcised.  I have never looked back - it looks better (that is a subjective comment though), its naturally cleaner, and I find wanking and sex more pleasurable.  If people ask me do I have any regrets about doing it, my answer is, only one - waiting so long!

3 hours ago, chokchai said:

Ok here's the story - in my early teens I suffered from phimosis, which, however, I cured with a lot of vigorous wanking.  Eventually, my skin became almost too loose, and wouldn't stay back when I wanted it to, and it really was quite long.  At the age of 35 I decided I would be better off without it, and so got circumcised.  I have never looked back - it looks better (that is a subjective comment though), its naturally cleaner, and I find wanking and sex more pleasurable.  If people ask me do I have any regrets about doing it, my answer is, only one - waiting so long!

Very good.  You had a reason to go for circumcision. Phimosis is a valid mechanical justification.

I have been fortunate to have had no problems with my organ, and it is now like I had it as a teenager.  

I don't wank too much, so it will be fine for the rest of my life. 

Good to hear that we are both "rich souls" :)

• G_M changed the title to Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.