Male HQ

Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)

HendryTan

Guest Guest

1) Yes. I am Circumcised.

2) At age 10-11yo. My malay neighbour brought his son for cutting and den told my mum is cleaner to cut and recommend i do the same. went to the clinic at eunos and thats it.

3) no need lube to wank off. you will get used to it. i started wanking when i was around that age so w/o the skin, i felt weird intitally and dunno how to wank.

do i regret? actually yes and no. yes coz i have lost the fun of foreskin and the pleasure of having someone peel my banana. no coz my dick doesnt smell and can be played and sucked anytime.

Guest brother_allan

1 Yes. Cut cock

2. Adult, at age of 22

3. Yes, sometimes in case less precum.

Wah liao! Must be damn painful to cut at that age. Moreover, guys are v horny then so must be very HARD!

Wah liao! Must be damn painful to cut at that age. Moreover, guys are v horny then so must be very HARD!

Haha, tell you something. I was cut at 18 years old. Haha. Just before army. So i had to stop masturbating for a month lol. Imagine how an erection felt. Hurts like hell.

Seeking WEBCAM buddy.

Stats: 171cm, 75kg, mildly chubby, 21 year old chinese, fair and shaved. Tightly CIRCUMCISED when erect.

Send me a PM :)

Guest brother_allan

Haha, tell you something. I was cut at 18 years old. Haha. Just before army. So i had to stop masturbating for a month lol. Imagine how an erection felt. Hurts like hell.

What a waste! Cut during NS can get MC and twang! Hehehe!!!

What a waste! Cut during NS can get MC and twang! Hehehe!!!

Huh really meh? I was told any operations outside army will be considered malingering and will be charged... How will they give you mc lol. And won't they ask why you go circumcise? Then the whole platoon will know lol. So embarrassing. Haha.

Seeking WEBCAM buddy.

Stats: 171cm, 75kg, mildly chubby, 21 year old chinese, fair and shaved. Tightly CIRCUMCISED when erect.

Guest Guest

Huh really meh? I was told any operations outside army will be considered malingering and will be charged... How will they give you mc lol. And won't they ask why you go circumcise? Then the whole platoon will know lol. So embarrassing. Haha.

wats so embarassing? tell them whether cut or uncut also they r not sucking it.

last time bmt got this guy early morning looked pale and in pain...then we realised he had a bad pile bleeding in toilet LOL.

Guest Ausgam

1) are you circumcised? YES

2) when were you circumcised? BIRTH

3) do you use lube to masturbate because your circumcision was tight and there wasn't enough shaft skin left to masturbate without lube? YES

wats so embarassing? tell them whether cut or uncut also they r not sucking it.

last time bmt got this guy early morning looked pale and in pain...then we realised he had a bad pile bleeding in toilet LOL.

I don't know haha. I'm quite self conscious about my parts haha. Think they will start asking embarrassing questions like how it felt and stuff. Haha.

Seeking WEBCAM buddy.

• 1 month later...
Guest gettingcut

ok guys...

i'm curious about how guys who are cut handle their cocks...in their daily activites and so on. I'm uncut and don't really have a problem pulling back my foreskin for cleaning during shower. But i can pull back quite easily when my cock is not erect. When it is erect, the foreskin can pull back half way down the cockhead, and i need my fingers to gently roll the skin down to expose the full cockhead. Pulling the skin from the shaft reveal only half my cockhead.

Is this normal? Guys....if u r uncut, is your cock foreskin still loose when erect...able to pull back very easily. Does my cock need to go for cut operation?

My concern is how to cope if i go get my cock cut. As a guy i know that the cockhead is very sensitive. Will how i wear my underwear affect the cock -- like the position of the cock, upwards or downwards when wearing underwear? Do i have to change to wear boxers and no more briefs? If the cock is downwards position, and wearing boxers, means the cock will be quite loosely and having freedom of moving. Does it mean it can have high chance of erection if i get horny at some point in the day...or will it get rubbed if i lie frontwards(with clothes of cos), or guys in NS doing some leopard crawl king of exercise, will the cock/cockhead be rubbed and have some abrasions etc... What about other forms of exercise like cycling etc that will rub the cock and make it erect cos the cockhead is very sensitive?

Maybe my questions are a bit stupid...sorry guys. I hope some guys here will be kind enuf to help answer. I'm too shy to ask doctor...better to make friends with some guys here and ask their opinions. I think sometimes friends can also offer some 'practical' lessons on cock care....hehehe. When masturbating, does a cut cock always need lube?

BTW is there any gay friendly doctors who can do the op? Guys here...did u get cut when u r much older (>26yrs). I feel quite shy to ask for cut when i much older.

haha...i even tried to 'simulate' my cock being cut by pulling back the skin and wear my underwear. But after a while, the head gets a bit dry and 'jiaojiao'...so i gotto roll back the skin to keep the head 'moisturized'. Does a cut cock gets a little dry when not erect in the underwear? And only gets pink and smooth when erect (Like those in pxxn show)? ;)

Guest jericho

ok guys...

i'm curious about how guys who are cut handle their cocks...in their daily activites and so on. I'm uncut and don't really have a problem pulling back my foreskin for cleaning during shower. But i can pull back quite easily when my cock is not erect. When it is erect, the foreskin can pull back half way down the cockhead, and i need my fingers to gently roll the skin down to expose the full cockhead. Pulling the skin from the shaft reveal only half my cockhead.

Is this normal? Guys....if u r uncut, is your cock foreskin still loose when erect...able to pull back very easily. Does my cock need to go for cut operation?

My concern is how to cope if i go get my cock cut. As a guy i know that the cockhead is very sensitive. Will how i wear my underwear affect the cock -- like the position of the cock, upwards or downwards when wearing underwear? Do i have to change to wear boxers and no more briefs? If the cock is downwards position, and wearing boxers, means the cock will be quite loosely and having freedom of moving. Does it mean it can have high chance of erection if i get horny at some point in the day...or will it get rubbed if i lie frontwards(with clothes of cos), or guys in NS doing some leopard crawl king of exercise, will the cock/cockhead be rubbed and have some abrasions etc... What about other forms of exercise like cycling etc that will rub the cock and make it erect cos the cockhead is very sensitive?

Maybe my questions are a bit stupid...sorry guys. I hope some guys here will be kind enuf to help answer. I'm too shy to ask doctor...better to make friends with some guys here and ask their opinions. I think sometimes friends can also offer some 'practical' lessons on cock care....hehehe. When masturbating, does a cut cock always need lube?

BTW is there any gay friendly doctors who can do the op? Guys here...did u get cut when u r much older (>26yrs). I feel quite shy to ask for cut when i much older.

haha...i even tried to 'simulate' my cock being cut by pulling back the skin and wear my underwear. But after a while, the head gets a bit dry and 'jiaojiao'...so i gotto roll back the skin to keep the head 'moisturized'. Does a cut cock gets a little dry when not erect in the underwear? And only gets pink and smooth when erect (Like those in pxxn show)? ;)

oh dear, i read yr post and i suddenly feel very very old..i had all the exact same worries before i got my 4skin cut donkey years ago and if memory serves me right, after a while all those worries were unfounded...no problem with exposed cockhead getting supersensitive when being exposed and touching underwear and rubbing against shorts etc...no difference on how to park the cock..no problems with cockhead getting dry...no problems w losing sensitivity in long run...my cock has continued to outperform all expectations all these years...jeez i really feel old now looking back.

just curious, why u need gay friendly doc to get yr 4skin cut?

Guest guest

just curious, why u need gay friendly doc to get yr 4skin cut?

can make friend at the same time.....maybe while cutting....

sometime is good to have a gay friendly doctor . cause u can disclose many things for example screwing ass problem , play dildo problem all this can cause bleeding.

Dear "gettingcut"

i got my cut done when i was 24yo. not that embarassing actually. being cut as an adult, the diff u will notice is, u tend to have a clear cut scar compared to those cut at young age before puberty. all your worries listed are not important. your cockhead will get use to the "exposure" within 1 month or less and eventually u will be OK. as time goes by, your cockhead will dry up slowly and the skin on yr cockhead will be "thicken" and the cockhead will have a ridge after few months. these are the changes take place to "protect" yr cock head from being "expose" too much....

lub or not lub depends on how much skin left...whether it is enough for u to JO. if u got no skin to move or pain when u jo after cut, using lub is a better way.

some reminder, pls jo more b4 u go for ops as u cant jo for 2 weeks at least. try to empty yr tank b4 ops. MUST shave yr pubic b4 ops, remember.

PLU doc...heard from fren that one clinic in Yishun ring road got a doc look plu and a bit "hamsap" touch here touch there. u want can try lo.

GOOD LUCK!

Edited by notebookagent

Pretty much the same situation here but I don't see why you want to get yourself circumcised. At the end of the day you can still pull back your foreskin completely right?

Guest dazzled

I think you have to consider carefully if you decide to go thru the procedure. Being uncut all this time you are fully aware of how sensitive the head is. Being cut will eventually reduce the sensitivity of the head and ultimately change your sexualy experience. At the same time if it is too tight it could tear if you are not careful. Skin is however pretty elastic and can stretch. Personally when I was young my skin could not fold back at all but after trying daily to fold it back during my teens, it eventually folded back completely and today it functions like normal, the skin stretched bit by abit each time by manipulation ;)

Guys who are cut all their life would likely to advise you to remove the fold skin but once it is gone there's no turning back.

Guest jazzy

I think you have to consider carefully if you decide to go thru the procedure. Being uncut all this time you are fully aware of how sensitive the head is. Being cut will eventually reduce the sensitivity of the head and ultimately change your sexualy experience. At the same time if it is too tight it could tear if you are not careful. Skin is however pretty elastic and can stretch. Personally when I was young my skin could not fold back at all but after trying daily to fold it back during my teens, it eventually folded back completely and today it functions like normal, the skin stretched bit by abit each time by manipulation ;)

Guys who are cut all their life would likely to advise you to remove the fold skin but once it is gone there's no turning back.

When I was about 13, my foreskin could not be retracted fully, it could only retract partially to expose the head cos it seemed to have stuck to the head. As I've been exposed to pxxn and seen a retracted dick, I realised that mine shouldn't look like this. So everyday I'd keep retracting until my head was fully exposed. Now its normal like what dazzled says. No problem to be stretched back now, whether hard or soft.

Guest gettingcut

Thanks guys for all your replies.

I thought of getting cut coz when i'm hard, the skin only pull up to half the head, and needs some more effort to pull back completely. Maybe like some of you suggested, skin is elastic....and keep pulling will stretch it. Maybe i'll try it when i'm hard. And maybe some helping hands will help too. hehehe...

Another reason why i thought i may need cut is also becos when i bought a tenga...wanted to put my cock inside the hole. When i inserted in, only half my cock head go in. As i try to push in, it starts to pull back the skin together as i try to go in. So i got a bit of pain here. (i said ineed to pull back slowing for full head). But the tenga seem not so gentle. Maybe i didn't use enuf lube. Do u guys think so???

I'm looking for gay friendly doc because i quite shy and also dun like female docs. Although if a young cute doc does the op, my heart may beat faster. hahaha.... But btw...is the op done when the cock is hard or soft?? I know it will be on local injection.

Thanks guys...i know it'll be perm....sigh...quite used to uncut though.

Guest gettingcut

Hi agent...

is shaving the pubic instruction from the doc....or just from your experience is more hygenic?? Or is because the hair will irritate the cockhead after the op??

actually i got fetish for shaved cock....look sexier and bigger. hahaha

Dear "gettingcut"

i got my cut done when i was 24yo. not that embarassing actually. being cut as an adult, the diff u will notice is, u tend to have a clear cut scar compared to those cut at young age before puberty. all your worries listed are not important. your cockhead will get use to the "exposure" within 1 month or less and eventually u will be OK. as time goes by, your cockhead will dry up slowly and the skin on yr cockhead will be "thicken" and the cockhead will have a ridge after few months. these are the changes take place to "protect" yr cock head from being "expose" too much....

lub or not lub depends on how much skin left...whether it is enough for u to JO. if u got no skin to move or pain when u jo after cut, using lub is a better way.

some reminder, pls jo more b4 u go for ops as u cant jo for 2 weeks at least. try to empty yr tank b4 ops. MUST shave yr pubic b4 ops, remember.

PLU doc...heard from fren that one clinic in Yishun ring road got a doc look plu and a bit "hamsap" touch here touch there. u want can try lo.

GOOD LUCK!

Guest dazzled

Haha! Actually like Jazzy, I did not know that the skin was suppose to fold up in the first place. As a kid I never seen one up close, so innocent that I don't even know why those nurses came to the school to do those check ups. When I was probably in my early teens I remembered peeing at the urinals after watching movies. I think my eyeballs probably came out of their sockets when I caught glances of some of the other dicks at the urinals. Some guys like pulling their skins up and down while taking a pee, some so veiny and hideously ugly. While I was probably facinated back then as to why theirs were different from mine I think my curiousity got the worst of me and has psychologically scarred me for life! Now turned out to be AJ! Haha! :P

Guest guest

• Go for circumcision... you should be able to clean it without the foreskin.
  • If not, get someone to teach you how to clean.
  • If all fails, you can always surgically remove it.

how about going to suana and let people rim it clean? some like the cheese smell.

Guest Guest

anyone can help me wash my dick... i cant seem to keep it clean.. =(

How and when are you washing? Wash with water and normal soap and dry thoroughly. If you find that soap is too harsh, try to get some solution that does not contain soap - that will not dry out your skin too much. Try experimenting with different kinds of washing liquid, ones that contain some light fragrance might or might not help. If there is still a problem, after washing try applying some light oil or petroleum jelly. Just a bit. The oil or petroleum jelly will help retard the formation of bacteria - the cause of the cheese. Of course, washing more often helps - when you go to the toilet, dab off any excess urine using toilet paper. If there is water, use the water and remember to dry your didi after you pee.

Hi agent...

is shaving the pubic instruction from the doc....or just from your experience is more hygenic?? Or is because the hair will irritate the cockhead after the op??

actually i got fetish for shaved cock....look sexier and bigger. hahaha

u can try not to shave before going for operation. see what the doc will do for u....

if u go to aj doc, maybe he will shave for u to make u the last hardon with yr 4skin....LOL

just kidding la. better shave or trim to the shortest that u can. for my case i was advised to shave b4 going for ops.

as for yr question on soft or hard when cut.....the answer is SOFT. the ops cant be carried out when u r hard on la.

some ppl got the smallest cock in their life when they went for ops....cos the cock shrink to the smallest.....due to shy and nervous.... maybe u can share with us when u have done yrs...

Good Luck...

...i was advised to shave b4 going for ops.

when u go for any op, you will be asked to trim any hair around the incision areas as short as possible or best still to shave it all off. it is the same for any op on your head, your leg, your hand, etc, and i supposed your pubic areas before circumcision too. this, to my understanding, is to reduce the possibility of any infection. presence of hairs increases the total surface areas where bacterias and what-have-yous can reside. it also increases the probability of moisture (due to sweat being caught) which in turn becomes conducive to bacteria growth.

You may want to try to following:

1) Soak your 7" in dettol mixed with 20% lukewarm water for an hour. This will dissolve the cock cheese and sanitize your cock for others to suck.

If it doesn't work, try step 2:

2) Mix Chlorox with 30% lukewarm water. Scrub the hard to clean area with wire gauze and soak for 15 minutes. Remove your cock and vacuum dry using low speed. This will suck away those stubborn dick cheese.

Let me know if it doesn't work. I am not under Corrective Work Order. I am a Cock Washing Officer :smokin:

2) Mix Chlorox with 30% lukewarm water. Scrub the hard to clean area with wire gauze and soak for 15 minutes. Remove your cock and vacuum dry using low speed. This will suck away those stubborn dick cheese.

Let me know if it doesn't work. I am not under Corrective Work Order. I am a Cock Washing Officer :smokin:

use wire gauze =.= wun bleed...?

Guest cock cheese

hello,i tried oaking my 7" in dettol mixed with 20% lukewarm water for an hour.

It din dissolve the cheese, but infect, now i m having red spots all over my dick head and inner foreskin....

it is itching quite badly... *help*

i wun try the other option coz wire gauze will hurt it further... =(

Guest Stupid or what?

hello,i tried oaking my 7" in dettol mixed with 20% lukewarm water for an hour.

It din dissolve the cheese, but infect, now i m having red spots all over my dick head and inner foreskin....

it is itching quite badly... *help*

Really stupid, first to ask and then to give an answer like above!! Wake up!!

7" = no brain .....

Guest Ah Jie

hello,i tried oaking my 7" in dettol .. *help*

Ah Jie think you are lying lah, where got people so good patience to dip your Dua Lan Pa in dettol for ah hour..........but hor, let's put it this way, Ah Jie is a very kind girl - 心地善良、秀外慧中、脸美、胸大、洞超小, 是千年难得一见的绝世好女子 - 万一you really use your cock head to think and did that har, Ah Jie wont 见死不救的。。。。you must quickly see doctor. Dettol can burn the skin hor.... 事不宜迟,otherwise, 别说 7寸,7mm 都没商量咯............你想和我一样做“姐姐”????

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I have a really tight forekin. During masturbation alone, I wont usually pull back my foreskin. But during masturbation with partner, he will usually pullback my foreskin. A bit painful and it is really tight until my head really red. Just wondering besides going for operation, is there any natural way to enlarge the opening? The opening a bit bigger than last time now since my partner always pull back my foreskin. Will it damage my penis? Sometimes I notice there is blood in the forekin (but inside the tissue) not coming out. I scared that it will increase the chance of getting infections. Anyone outthere experience this before? Does the surgery is the only option?Thank you very much

Guest Guest

I used to have tight foreskin too until my friends taught me to practise pulling back my foreskin everyday. Initially didnt get used to it as it was a bit painful and the head was very sensitive. What i did was pull it back slowly during bathing everyday and to keep my dick in my underwear with the foreskin pulled back. That was several years ago already. Now my foreskin can be pulled back very easily without any pain. The reason why i do not want to go for circumcision is because i loved to have an uncut dick. Another way which one of my friends did was to pull back with the help of lubricant.

Guest Guest

I used to have tight foreskin too until my friends taught me to practise pulling back my foreskin everyday. Initially didnt get used to it as it was a bit painful and the head was very sensitive. What i did was pull it back slowly during bathing everyday and to keep my dick in my underwear with the foreskin pulled back. That was several years ago already. Now my foreskin can be pulled back very easily without any pain. The reason why i do not want to go for circumcision is because i loved to have an uncut dick. Another way which one of my friends did was to pull back with the help of lubricant.

I'm able to retract my foreskin when soft (after my partner pull back my forekin for the first time which I never thought it can be done-though it is a bit painful) he kept on saying sorry said that it can cause phimosis if stuck there too long. after that I'm able to retract my foreskin for cleaning purpose and slowly my head not that sensitive anymore. But still I cannot fully retract my foreskin when hard-just part of it. Always scared that after fully pull back very hard to return to normal.

Do you feel comfortable when keeping your foreskin pulled back in your underwear? When you said that ur foreskin can be pulled back easily, is it when your penis hard? Does exposing ur head will make the head shrunk? When you practice the pulling exercise did you let your penis hard first or done in soft?

Thank you

Guest Guest

Do you feel comfortable when keeping your foreskin pulled back in your underwear? When you said that ur foreskin can be pulled back easily, is it when your penis hard? Does exposing ur head will make the head shrunk? When you practice the pulling exercise did you let your penis hard first or done in soft?

Thank you

Initially during my so called 'training period', it wasnt very comfortable. But you will slowly get used to it after awhile. Now i just keep my dick normally in my underwear without retracting my foreskin. Yes i am able to pull back my foreskin easily without any pain when i'm hard. In fact when i practised pulling back, it was always hard. :D no choice, its like playing with your dick and it just got hard easily. I think for a start, you can use lubricant to help you and do it everytime when you are showering. But make sure you must clean your dick thoroughly after that too.

Anyway no lah, your head will not shrunk when its exposed. Why would it? :)

hmmm... last time i also have this problem where i unable to pull back at all.

I went to see a doctor on this issue. Then his advise is:

everyday use the running water wash the tool (penis) and at the same time pull back slowly.

Just try it everyday when you go bathing.

After a few weeks later, the foreskin of mine can pull back as normal.

Hope this daily.

:)

258yvky.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

how about going to suana and let people rim it clean? some like the cheese smell.

Not me for sure........................am just turned off by that cheesy smell (I like cheese tho), don't think 'cheesy' is the right description of it,...it's more like urinoir smell.....urine smell. No offence pls.

Guest Guest

anyone can help me wash my dick... i cant seem to keep it clean.. =(

Why? Your cock so long that you cannot reach to wash your own cock head ???!!!!

• G_M changed the title to Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.