Male HQ

Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)

HendryTan

anyone can help me wash my dick... i cant seem to keep it clean.. =(

seriously, consider circumsation. its dry n clean for life. No smell. The head is less sensitive n therefore can last long in love making. Is nt a delicate procedure, n most of the time not that expansive.Its just removal of foreskin, no nid rocket scientist to do. I did mine at age 11. My frens did it after age 25. No complications. No bleeding-use laser.

Really stupid, first to ask and then to give an answer like above!! Wake up!!

7" = no brain .....

No, I have to say you are the one who is stupid.

The suggestions I have read are really silly.

Dettol and Clorex are really abrasive.

The right solution would be to consult a GP.

He would be able to advise on the best ways to clean your penis.

• 1 month later...

well... just feeling really horrible now...

just read an article on phimosis last night,

my cock looked like the one in the picture,

went to a doctor check up 2 hours ago,

turned out i have a tight foreskin!

and i have to go for a circumscision! in july.. sigh...

dunno if it will harm my sensitivity or sumwhat...

this is written sometime ago

NOW

on 6/7/2010

hi everyone great news! thru a period of strecthing my skin, it has turn looser, but still a little tight!

i can see my entire dick head already! the last bit of foreskin came off from the head!

so i'll no go for the opp! wohooo!

if i continue this stretching thing, it will be solved!!!

i love my cock!!

Edited by clickclock

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Guest slinkYcaT

well... just feeling really horrible now...

just read an article on phimosis last night,

my cock looked like the one in the picture,

went to a doctor check up 2 hours ago,

turned out i have a tight foreskin!

and i have to go for a circumscision! in july.. sigh...

dunno if it will harm my sensitivity or sumwhat...

I am all for delish nice-looking cock, and i reckon if by going for a circumcision makes your cock look more appealing,and ur sex life more fulfilled, then GO FOR IT!

Better to have it cut, than lead a suffering sex life.

Guest Guest

why not do it on july 4...and give me ur foreskin as my birthday pressie?

joke aside, pls cut ur foreskin if u cant pull back entirely...its a turn off to see a half retracted foreskin...how to suck also. yuck

haha, thats why i wanna push it to an earlier time slot..

got it at july 8..

dont worry. pple got circumcised at all ages. my frens claimed it got better, cleaner.no odour. less sensitive 'head' means last longer.i did mine at age 10.so, cheer up.

Guest Guest

haha, thats why i wanna push it to an earlier time slot..

got it at july 8..

Why don't you post the pictures of your cock before and after the surgery? flaccid and erected, too. :P

how thanks for the articles!

reduced sensitivity? .. i have a question

i have been jo for 18 years with a tight foreskin n it felt good n all

once this is removed, will the sensitivity be the same, lower or better?

as compared to when it was trapped in the foreskin?

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

i have been jo for 18 years with a tight foreskin n it felt good n all

once this is removed, will the sensitivity be the same, lower or better?

you will know the answer in less than a month,

better to compare & feel it yourself right?

no point thinking too much, just enjoy as much as you can now :)

Edited by snowball

Guest shydiscreetchub

Hi there. I have been thinking of cutting my foreskin. But I'm still rather confused or rather scared on how I should go about doing it. Do I have to go to a polyclinic and arranged for a day for the surgery? Is there a possibility that my parents can not know about it? How long would the entire operation take? How long would it take to heal? Can I get a referal from polyclinic to SGH? I'm clueless about this whole thing, and wouldlove it if someone could share their experience, and the entire process to let me understand better. Thank you all :)

Hi there. I have been thinking of cutting my foreskin. But I'm still rather confused or rather scared on how I should go about doing it. Do I have to go to a polyclinic and arranged for a day for the surgery? Is there a possibility that my parents can not know about it? How long would the entire operation take? How long would it take to heal? Can I get a referal from polyclinic to SGH? I'm clueless about this whole thing, and wouldlove it if someone could share their experience, and the entire process to let me understand better. Thank you all :)

the entire process is jst over an hour ..at most few hrs cos they use laser. Healing is about 2 weeks, u can move around but nt vigourously.many clinics offer this service. google it under circumcision singapore.price i not sure..anyway, get the no, call and ask everything. from there u can decide. 2 of my frens did it after age of 25..mine was a childhood thing. good luck.

the main reason why i feel so low abt its because of all these years ive nvr thought of going to get it cut

and im worried it will be deformed, as im currently undergoing puberty, umm late puberty?

the main reason why i feel so low abt its because of all these years ive nvr thought of going to get it cut

and im worried it will be deformed, as im currently undergoing puberty, umm late puberty?

dont think too much. its a simple procedure. no such thing as deformed. in fact it looks better after that.

always look on, the briiiight side of life! du du du dud du,

haha once its done, anyone wanna suck it?

as for now its temporarily "out of order" haha, i can pretty much do everything else that doesnt involve my cock,

interested? can pm muhahaha

well, no chubbs, fatsos or old ppl, at most 30 yo? haha

thanks for caring for me tho.

oh ya! thanks for changing the title, very appropraite!

Edited by clickclock

• 2 weeks later...
Guest batemaster17

oh its a polyclinic in clementi,

and the doc was a pinoy

Could it be that it's because he is a Pinoy? I learned from Philipino friend it's their culture to have it cut during puberty.

If you're worried about losing the sensitivity of the head of your cock, then you might want to consider a partial circumcision.

Partial circumcision will loosen the grip of the skin to the head of your cock thus allowing the skin to retract fully when erect. But if your cock is in a flaccid state, the skin will cover (almost half?) of the head. :thumb:

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

Could it be that it's because he is a Pinoy? I learned from Philipino friend it's their culture to have it cut during puberty.

This is true. It's considered as the rite of passage of boys/teens to adulthood.

Uncut boys/teens are usually ridiculed for being uncut and coward (for not going thru the ritual).

But most sought after by PLUs in the Philippines since it's uncommon for Pinoys to have an uncut cock. :lol:

love-smiley-086.gif

This is true. It's considered as the rite of passage of boys/teens to adulthood.

Uncut boys/teens are usually ridiculed for being uncut and coward (for not going thru the ritual).

But most sought after by PLUs in the Philippines since it's uncommon for Pinoys to have an uncut cock. :lol:

hmm i guess so..

how interesting..

well, i've checked my cock onece more a few days back n realised that a small part of the foreskin is still stuck to the head,

do you think the doc will be able to correct it during the op?

hmm i guess so..

how interesting..

well, i've checked my cock onece more a few days back n realised that a small part of the foreskin is still stuck to the head,

I believe so. ;)

love-smiley-086.gif

hmm i guess so..

how interesting..

hi...is your foreskin cannot pull back when ur cock is soft...or cannot pull back when your cock is hard?

dun know if my cock is similar to yours. my cock foreskin can pull back all when my cock is soft. But when my cock is hard, can pull back half way only. I have to use my fingers to gently slide the skin back from the halfway point to fully expose the head. It'll be easier if there is precum on my cock which acts like a lube. Can your foreskin pull back easier with lube or precum?? wonder if i got chance to see your cock foreskin condition....hehe

it's certainly not deformed! Tight foreskin is not a rare problem it's just that yours is very tight. There are actually exercises you can do to loosen it so that it can be retracted while erect! And if you think being circumcised is good, google foreskin restoration and u'll find out that tons of guys want their foreskins back for good reasons

Guest Jerber

That must be why one time, this Philipino guy was so amazed with my cock in BH. he loved playing with the foreskin :)

why go so far till pinoy culture..? over here muslims n jews circumcise. no big deal. no complcations. Does not justify 'lengthy' treads.

Guest Guest

why go so far till pinoy culture..? over here muslims n jews circumcise. no big deal. no complcations. Does not justify 'lengthy' treads.

I have met a few Pinoys and they don't have cut foreskins, don't think many did that during puberty.

well, i've realised that the skin has been looser ever since that day when i decided to push it back.

yes it is slightly easier to push with precum

it hurt like hell on the first try you know.

i can push it back no prob when flacid, when erect, its just hard, it slides to half the head and it slows down from there.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

When the foreskin is pulled back when the penis is fully erect, it can only be pulled back till the end of the cockhead...is this normal?

Or can the skin be fully further pulled back beyond the cockhead?

Can someone advise?

just pull back and you will get the answer.. your "head" will not drop off.. haha...

from the way you ask... seem like you never pull back to wash before.... you should if you have not.... ta

just pull back and you will get the answer.. your "head" will not drop off.. haha...

from the way you ask... seem like you never pull back to wash before.... you should if you have not.... ta

I think he meant if it is normal if the foreskin cannot be pulled beyond the back of the cockhead...

Guest ascender

Yes, it can be pulled all the way back beyond the cock head when erect. I had the same issues 10 years back. The first time i really pulled it back was when I was 20! I thought only circumised guys can see their cock heads when erect. Haha. poor me, but surpirsingly, it was'nt dirty inside the skin, considering it was never exposed for 20 yrs..

Your foreskin could be slightly tight like mine, but u can try slowing pulling back. It might stay 'back' after that and you will feel very uncomfortable with the exposed head rubbing on yr underpants, but slowly the skin will go back to 'normal mode' .

Dun be too forceful though, consult a doctor if u hv any doubts

Guest surelyugessian

yes, when i was younger, the foreskin can only be pulled back till the end of the cockhead. this is perfectly normal.

but when i started masturbating from around age 13, i noticed that the foreskin gradually detached from the head, till there was only about 1cm of skin attached (at the top of cockhead).

then 1 day i had a particularly vigorous wank, and the skin detached completely, and the head then became full exposed (just like my father's).

Yes, it can be pulled all the way back beyond the cock head when erect. I had the same issues 10 years back. The first time i really pulled it back was when I was 20! I thought only circumised guys can see their cock heads when erect. Haha. poor me, but surpirsingly, it was'nt dirty inside the skin, considering it was never exposed for 20 yrs..

Your foreskin could be slightly tight like mine, but u can try slowing pulling back. It might stay 'back' after that and you will feel very uncomfortable with the exposed head rubbing on yr underpants, but slowly the skin will go back to 'normal mode' .

Dun be too forceful though, consult a doctor if u hv any doubts

Hi Ascender, I also find it hard to pull the skin beyond the cockhead..Does it mean I have tight foreskin also? What can be done? JO more often to lossen the skin? Is it true most people can pull their skin several cm behind the cockhead?

Guest Ascender

Hmm, I am no expert, the first time I pull way the foreskin all the way was when I was JO-ing. I was watching pxxn and saw that the guy seems to be uncut, how is it his is exposed. So I tired to pull more and the skin 'rolled over'.

One suggestion is to pull it back when you are not hard, it will work, and there should be no pain at all (except u might erect immediately, haha)

But still.. I am not sure whats your age.. your case might be different from mine, so you should ask a Doc if in doubt. I think the normal clinics will do. But i know, if you are very young now, will be embarassing to ask a doc abt this. haha. been thru that before.

Hi Ascender, I also find it hard to pull the skin beyond the cockhead..Does it mean I have tight foreskin also? What can be done? JO more often to lossen the skin? Is it true most people can pull their skin several cm behind the cockhead?

Guest tight 4skin

i also hv the same prb. a bit painful to pull when erect. ok when in shower.. jo without pulling back skin.. :(

Hi,

When the foreskin is pulled back when the penis is fully erect, it can only be pulled back till the end of the cockhead...is this normal?

Or can the skin be fully further pulled back beyond the cockhead?

Can someone advise?

i also hv the same prb. a bit painful to pull when erect. ok when in shower.. jo without pulling back skin.. :(

I am uncut and also used to have this tight foreskin problem.

Was jacking off without the head exposed, cumming also without the head exposed.

But for hygiene reasons, and also to explore my body more, I decided I wanted to be able to roll back my foreskin.

This experiment started in my early 20s.

At first it was very tight, I could only expose the glans, the skin would not roll down at all without being extremely painful.

I did some research on this on the internet, and found that the foreskin is actually adaptable over time, ie you can stretch it wider, bit by bit, little by little, day by day. This is because the skin can learn to grow wider when stretched frequently.

So I did this over a few months, trying to roll back more each time. If it hurt, I stopped, and jerked off :)

Eventually, after 3 to 4 months, I could easily roll back my foreskin.

Presently, when my cock is fully erect, the foreskin will roll back automatically. No hands needed. Actually, the 'mouth' of the foreskin is loose enough for it to slide over on its own when my cock is erect.

Its also great to be able to wash the head properly when I shower. Nice clean feeling. And no cheesy smell (though I do miss that smell a bit, lol)

• 1 month later...

There is a cheaper alternative to get it done through darul arqam Muslim converts Association of Singapore.

I think they will give u a fully paid for voucher to be used at a Malay Muslim Doctor's clinic around eunos to reimburse for

You don't have to pay a cent , but conditions attached of course, you know what it is , right but the Malay doctor is supposed to be very good in his artistry because he has lots of practise on young boys going in for routine circumcision and the occasional adult.

Probably have to attend some classes.

Do check out this option.

I agree on the skill part. My circumcision is done by a Malay doctor recommended by a Muslim Friend. It looked natural!

Edited by Mystuffs

Circumcision does have its benefits - like a lower risk of infection from whatever sexually transmitted pathogens because some of them shown to have selectivity of the cells in the foreskin. And of course the issue of hygiene because some people really don't clean their foreskin (or just simply forget?) and it gets kind of disgusting. Circumcised people don't have this issue.

What really concerns me is the ethics behind circumcision - some kids were circumcised under a false pretext and some were even uninformed of the procedure because he grows up and learns more about it. It's not as serious as female genital mutilation (try googling images for that and you'll know why), but it still sits on this slippery slope between parental consent (and their do-good nature) and a person's rights to decide for himself.

My parents asked if I wanted to go for circumcision. I told them I didn't want to, so they left my dick as it is, haha.

If the world don't suck we'd all fall off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest darkflame

I used to have tight foreskin but it's good now

Go ahead and try pulling ur foreskin a little day by day.. It'll do u good. And I promise u'll feel really HORNY! HAHA

I second that! Last time I cannot pull down so much but eventually manage to. The slight tightness as you pull down across your sensitive head feels good. :twisted:

I notice those with normal foreskin can pull back and can stay back behind the head. Mine can't. :(

Anyone has come across this probelm? My younger brother has his foreskin attached to his head. It is not a problem of head covered by tight skin. It cannot be pulled back because it has been 'glued' to the mushroom head since birth. When he tried to detach it from the skin it will bleed. He hopes that his cock can look normal like any other adult guys. I don't know if this can be resolved by simply go for circumsition.

• G_M changed the title to Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.