Male HQ

Do You Take Topless / Dick Pictures?

NielKlient

Do you take ...  

410 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

+1 azi!

Normally i don't take shirtless pics too cos i was always under the impression that i'm still fat... but then someone wanted to exchange a bod pic with me and I was quite surprised that I was thinner than what I thought myself to be (I thought that my tummy was much bigger)... yeah but i'm still very shy to appear shirtless if there are people around    :)

+1 azi!

Normally i don't take shirtless pics too cos i was always under the impression that i'm still fat... but then someone wanted to exchange a bod pic with me and I was quite surprised that I was thinner than what I thought myself to be (I thought that my tummy was much bigger)... yeah but i'm still very shy to appear shirtless if there are people around     :)

Thanks thanks. Practice make perfect. Better still if you have some Photoshop skills like myself, your pic could look much better than the real person. :-)

only after started gyming, i guess wanna check any progress and of course not to mention confidence was building ;)

dick pic, well i rather show in person, pics doesn't really do much justice haha

Haha. Very true. I got a friend who put his old lean self pic pasted on the wall. He takes his own bod pic regularly to compare.

It can be a very good form of motivation. :-)

Thanks thanks. Practice make perfect. Better still if you have some Photoshop skills like myself, your pic could look much better than the real person. :-)

Haha. Very true. I got a friend who put his old lean self pic pasted on the wall. He takes his own bod pic regularly to compare.

It can be a very good form of motivation. :-)

Gee, you don't need photoshop lol!

what's wrong with topless pictures guys, it's appropriate right, regardless 

but isnt taking dick photos is killing the anticipation guys? ;)

totally agree with that, i think not knowing how the dick looks like is part of the excitement of getting to know new people

i mean, don't you remember the curiosity that fills your horny mind during the dinner while you stole glances of the crotch area, wondering what lies underneath that protective layer ;)

i think it's absolutely thrilling 

On 10/19/2013 at 5:37 PM, curiousdancer said:

totally agree with that, i think not knowing how the dick looks like is part of the excitement of getting to know new people

i mean, don't you remember the curiosity that fills your horny mind during the dinner while you stole glances of the crotch area, wondering what lies underneath that protective layer ;)

i think it's absolutely thrilling 

Edited by Wiredboy

NeVeR GrOw Up :D

• 2 weeks later...