Male HQ

Prostrate Massage Recommendation? (compiled)

emanual this is what i get from the website, though i did not read it, hope it helps

Prostate Massage

Prostate problems are something as many as 50% of all men must face in there lifetime. Typically prostrate enlargement effects about 50% of all men and begins from about age 40 and is more apparent in men over age 60.

With prostate enlargement comes a host of difficulties from discomfort to erectile and urinary problems and often prostate cancer.

Prostate massage was once a popular therapeutic method of treating prostatitis in American hospitals until the early 1970s and was discontinued due to the development of new drugs which provided a more abstract approach to treating prostate problems. However, since the discontinuation of this treatment, there have been a number of prostrate massage devices that have been developed over the past decades.

Today here seem to be few massage therapists willing to consider prostrate massage, however there are a number of staunch advocates who claim that regular prostrate massages will not only correct prostate enlargement, but may help to prevent prostate cancer.

How To Perform Prostate Massage

To massage the prostate, the procedure is to use an index finger(s) inserted into the rectum and gently massage the lobes on either side of the prostate using no more pressure than if massaging or rubbing an eyeball.

Tips:

Use a water-based lube and gradually insert your finger(s) into his anus

Experiment with various positions that allow for easy access

When the man is comfortable, move your finger(s) in an upward motion along the wall of the rectal lining that faces the front of his body

Try to locate a round bulb of tissue — this is the prostate.

Once you locate this area, move your finger(s) in a "come here" motion, as if you were asking someone to move closer to you.

Use your finger pad(s) on the tip(s) of your finger(s) to massage the prostate, and be mindful of not using your nail(s).

Get fed back and adjust the pressure and speed as required.

Prostate Massage

Prostate massage was once a popular therapeutic method of treating prostatitis in American hospitals until the early 1970s and was discontinued due to the development of new drugs which provided a more abstract approach to treating prostate problems. However, since the discontinuation of this treatment, there have been a number of prostrate massage devices that have been developed over the past decades.

I'm a prostrate massage device. Come say hi if you like to prevent prostate problems.

Guest Guest_S.Rashid
his massage is good, place is nicely decorated, though a bit ulu... might not be easily accessible if you don't have a car.

he gave me a strong massage, does not stinge on time (my session lasts abt 1:40hr), and it cost only $60.

oh, and the manhood massage is pretty painful... did not finish me off, but i'm ok.

No hanky pankies afaik..... maybe if you ask nicely....

Hi bw_mac_guest. I am the therapist that you mentioned. I believed you did stated the word "a bit ulu.." in your comments. I think it is not appropriate to write it if you do not know the meaning "Ulu.". With your help, readers may have understand it differently. You called District 10 "Ulu". 10 minutes walk from Newton Mrt or from Novena Mrt and 20 minute walking distant to Orchard Road?

I am a serious therapist, I do my work with passion and pride. Do not expect any hanky panky from me and dont even dare to ask it nice. Do respect your therapist, bw_mac. NOT ALL THERAPISTS ARE THE SAME.

Hi bw_mac_guest. I am the therapist that you mentioned. I believed you did stated the word "a bit ulu.." in your comments. I think it is not appropriate to write it if you do not know the meaning "Ulu.". With your help, readers may have understand it differently. You called District 10 "Ulu". 10 minutes walk from Newton Mrt or from Novena Mrt and 20 minute walking distant to Orchard Road?
I am a serious therapist, I do my work with passion and pride. Do not expect any hanky panky from me and dont even dare to ask it nice. Do respect your therapist, bw_mac. NOT ALL THERAPISTS ARE THE SAME.

Guys try this guy from JB. Sorry i do not know how to post the link. Its cheaper and you pay in ringgit.I must say no hanky panky though.
It covers manhood and prostrate massage. The guy is fully clothed and you are completely naked. Very satisfying.

Promosi All The Time- Thai Manhood massage/ Urut Batin cara Thai

Promosi All The Time- Thai Manhood massage/ Urut Batin cara Thai
Call +60177739891/+60167345497 For Appointment Or More Infomation

In-house therapy -

Get value welcome Coupon At rm40/ 60min for your Next visit

welcome to Massage house JB,we give u a WELCOME COUPON upon your
1st Visit to Massage House JB.

Welcome Coupon For Traditional Malay Urut + Thai manhood Massage(urut
batin ala Thai) at Only RM40/60min (Normal Price rm110)

Please call +60167345497 or +60177739891 for more info and
appointment

..........................................................................................................................

In-house therapy -

Traditional Malay Urut + Thai Manhood Massage (Urut Tenaga Batin ala
THAI)
- RM50/60min
- RM70/70min (WITH MINYAK LINTAH)
- RM90/90min

<MALE MASUERS ONLY/TUKANG URUT LELAKI SAHAJA>
.......................................................................... ............................................

2)OUTCALL/HOTEL/HOUSECALL therapy JB/KL

Body Massage + Thai MANHOOD/TENAGA BATIN RM90/90min JB Town kawasan yang berdekatan (Taman Perling,Taman Ungku Tun aminah,Tampoi ,Bandar baru Uda ,dan taman bukit indah)
b)Massage+ THAI MANHOOD MASSAGE RM90/70min bagi area Permas Jaya ,Tebrau City Shopping centre,masai dan kawasan yang berdekatan

c)lepas/after 11.30 Midnight RM100/6omin(NORMAL PRICE RM130)
for/untuk area JB Town or skudai area yang berdekatan. BY APPOINMENT ONLY

d)Kuala lumpur - For outcall/housecall only.BY APPOINMENT ONLY
Please call for more infomation +60177739891/+60167345497

In-house therapy -

Most recent comments... (In posting order) Care to comment?

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Nick from clementi used to poke ass while massaging. To him its giving prostate massage but actual fact, its rubbish. Anyway his service is getting worst. Only take booking based on his likings. If he dun like u, he will give all sorts of excuses tat he not feeling well, juz came bk from trip, etc. Several times, he will cancel customers booking last min. Very irresponsible masseur.

• 1 year later...

Hi, i know this tread has been started before but the tread did not provide any masseur would can provide a genuine prostrate massage.

much had been written and talked about and i am curious and keen to try out,

Can anyone recommend a masseur who can give a good prostrate massage?

Frankly i doubt if there is handful who practice and give a good prostrate massage. 

i would love to try a good massage followed by a prostrate massage.

Thanks guys

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I always find it surprising that it is so difficult to find prostate massage. Especially gay massage shops should be offering it for obvious reasons I think, but don't. This is true for Bangkok, where normally anything goes.

However, interestingly there is a straight place that has it as a specialty, see www.pmbangkok.com. I wonder how many straight guys are really into it? Even though it is obviously done by girls there, I have tried a few times, quite good ;-)

Aiya....just buy a dildo pore some oil on it and do it yourself lor....slowly push it in a little by little till you feel comfortable, that's when your ass muscle relax...then just push in and out, definitely will hit your prostate area! ;-) If you don't have a dildo, find something rounded and smooth, like a massage stick! Lol

• 3 years later...
2 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

So far non that I tried doing it gently, mostly they just push through abruptly and can be quite painful! Worst if they are wearing those cheap plastic gloves, u can feel it's quite rough, would prefer they use rubber surgical gloves! :angry:

“Push through” sounds painful

On 5/27/2009 at 8:29 PM, Guest Guest_S.Rashid said:

If this you, can you quote your rates in inbox? I would like to test it. 

On 11/27/2018 at 2:37 PM, stock-top said:

When I was giving prostate massages to clients years ago, I would never forcefully push/shove in. You can tell if they are ready or otherwise from experience. :whistle:

Hi,

Do you still do prostrate massage?

Thank you,

As a therapist, here’s some tips; 

ensure do a proper cleaning job and prepare your anus well, source for a nice prostate massager. Most importantly to lube your gorgeous butt. 

It it could trigger discomfort for beginner. Take it slow and gently slide in. 

Once you can feel it touches your spot, congrats you achieve the goal. 

you can do it three times a week, it’s good for your health. 

Each seasion 15-20 minutes, within a month should able to see the result.

hope it helps 

cheers 

Contact |  012 4173134  

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2018 at 10:31 PM, SensualMassage_T said:

As a therapist, here’s some tips; 

ensure do a proper cleaning job and prepare your anus well, source for a nice prostate massager. Most importantly to lube your gorgeous butt. 

It it could trigger discomfort for beginner. Take it slow and gently slide in. 

Once you can feel it touches your spot, congrats you achieve the goal. 

you can do it three times a week, it’s good for your health. 

Each seasion 15-20 minutes, within a month should able to see the result.

hope it helps 

cheers 

What kind of results?