Male HQ

Lucky Chinatown Massage Shops

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Lucky Chinatown is a place to check out for all massage-seeking brothers out there. The below directions are gathered from my straight friends, which may or may not apply the next time you horny brothers set foot upon Lucky Chinatown in seek of erotic experiences on the massage bed:

For the sakes of preserving confidentiality of the establishments, I will not divulge names. But the description is more than sufficient to help you find you way:

1) Let's start from the second floor, which is the floor above the Macdonalds, and which has an exit leading to the overhead bridge connecting. When you arrive on the 2nd floor on the escalator, turn to your right, and there should be two massage shops on that floor. The first one you will see is on the left, directly opposite a shop selling crystals. It is managed by an uncle in his 50s, but sure still looks young and strong. I guarantee you that you let him know in the course of massaging that you have libido problems, he will offer you cock massage. $40 in all, but he does not make you come, although he wouldn't mind seeing you coming. But please act straight.

2) the other establishment on the 2nd floor is slightly further down the same corridor of the first shop. This is run by an old gay, with the help of younger ones. There is only one worthy masseur who sometimes is in overalls, so might appeal to those who are inclined towards carrier-man types

3) at B1, there is newly opened one, just outside a the bubble lift. an old man operates the establishment. try his body massage, very good touch, but for those expecting extras, you can give this one a miss. the shop scores high on hygiene and decor factor.

4) Right down at the bottomest basement, there are two very famous shops. one is right beside the escalator with a name starting with 'W'. the male massuer is DEFINTELY gay, rather nice and lean body, and with manly looks and behaviour. But he has been resisting providing extras, seems to me he has strong principles to keep it to business and not provide sexual services. He may be late 30s and perhaps even early 40s, but look at his prime.

5) the other shop at the final basement floor is more like a TCM establishment than a spa. the uncle is in his fifties, very stocky and muscular if you ask me. definitely manly looks. Drives a real mean big fierce motorbike. for those seeking stocky manly uncles, look no further. the masseur is open to teaching you some massage tips on improving your libido, but will definitely not jerk you off. it helps if you behave in a manly fashion, as he is definitely straight.

So much I can do my brothers here. The least you can do in return is to file in your field reports. Have a good time.

Guest Guest_Lungker

Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:38 pm

Thanks for all the info my friend!

Looks like my next pay check will be blown in Lucky Chinatown. Embarassed

I have heard about the stocky manly masseur at the lowest basement too. Have not tried him though. Will file a field report if I visit him.

Anyone here tried a masseur named Ah Teck? Heard he is good and do provide "special" services. Supposedly he operates out of his own HDB flat. Anyone can file a report with the necessary contact details? Thanks.

Have a stress free weekend people.

Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:38 pm

Thanks for all the info my friend!

Looks like my next pay check will be blown in Lucky Chinatown. Embarassed

I have heard about the stocky manly masseur at the lowest basement too. Have not tried him though. Will file a field report if I visit him.

Anyone here tried a masseur named Ah Teck? Heard he is good and do provide "special" services. Supposedly he operates out of his own HDB flat. Anyone can file a report with the necessary contact details? Thanks.

Have a stress free weekend people.

Lucky Chinatown is a place to check out for all massage-seeking brothers out there. The below directions are gathered from my straight friends, which may or may not apply the next time you horny brothers set foot upon Lucky Chinatown in seek of erotic experiences on the massage bed:

For the sakes of preserving confidentiality of the establishments, I will not divulge names. But the description is more than sufficient to help you find you way:

1) Let's start from the second floor, which is the floor above the Macdonalds, and which has an exit leading to the overhead bridge connecting. When you arrive on the 2nd floor on the escalator, turn to your right, and there should be two massage shops on that floor. The first one you will see is on the left, directly opposite a shop selling crystals. It is managed by an uncle in his 50s, but sure still looks young and strong. I guarantee you that you let him know in the course of massaging that you have libido problems, he will offer you cock massage. $40 in all, but he does not make you come, although he wouldn't mind seeing you coming. But please act straight.

2) the other establishment on the 2nd floor is slightly further down the same corridor of the first shop. This is run by an old gay, with the help of younger ones. There is only one worthy masseur who sometimes is in overalls, so might appeal to those who are inclined towards carrier-man types

3) at B1, there is newly opened one, just outside a the bubble lift. an old man operates the establishment. try his body massage, very good touch, but for those expecting extras, you can give this one a miss. the shop scores high on hygiene and decor factor.

4) Right down at the bottomest basement, there are two very famous shops. one is right beside the escalator with a name starting with 'W'. the male massuer is DEFINTELY gay, rather nice and lean body, and with manly looks and behaviour. But he has been resisting providing extras, seems to me he has strong principles to keep it to business and not provide sexual services. He may be late 30s and perhaps even early 40s, but look at his prime.

5) the other shop at the final basement floor is more like a TCM establishment than a spa. the uncle is in his fifties, very stocky and muscular if you ask me. definitely manly looks. Drives a real mean big fierce motorbike. for those seeking stocky manly uncles, look no further. the masseur is open to teaching you some massage tips on improving your libido, but will definitely not jerk you off. it helps if you behave in a manly fashion, as he is definitely straight.

So much I can do my brothers here. The least you can do in return is to file in your field reports. Have a good time.

Guest Guest_guest

remember that i once also went to a chinese massage done by a nice stocky uncle at lucky china town, his skills good and he did massage my cock but did not make me cum, so in ur case, did he massage ur little one till he trew up?

(1) how old is this uncle?

(2) how much?

(3) on which level

(4) name of the shop

thank

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest
1) Let\'s start from the second floor, which is the floor above the Macdonalds, and which has an exit leading to the overhead bridge connecting. When you arrive on the 2nd floor on the escalator, turn to your right, and there should be two massage shops on that floor. The first one you will see is on the left, directly opposite a shop selling crystals. It is managed by an uncle in his 50s, but sure still looks young and strong. I guarantee you that you let him know in the course of massaging that you have libido problems, he will offer you cock massage. $40 in all, but he does not make you come, although he wouldn\'t mind seeing you coming. But please act straight.

• 1 month later...

Since there are so many massage places in Lucky China Town, which is the most worthwhile to try out for good massage? As a beginner, appreciate to hear your

opinions. Cheers & thanks.

Guest anyone been there lately
Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:08 pm

Sounds very hot. Consider it is $10. I guess it is value for $.

How long was the consultation session.

However if you just want to be massage naked by man, you may want to consider male massuers instead.

Some masseurs will do some form of "ZuoGen" which they claim will clear the blockages in your genital organs to make it stronger. Can be slightly painful though.

• Guest locked this topic