Male HQ

Hot Married Daddies...

i know this is a pretty common erm preferences but i recently developed this weird obsessions with ultra hot married daddies...

i mean i saw a few really (for the lack of a better word) orgasmic straight married men with kids... 

and all i wanna do when i saw them was to rip their clothes off and let them fuck me silly...

grrrrr

that's when the bi-daddies come and seek you...they were once...the bi hot guys, now married with kids..and secretly having fun with guys...Muahahaha

Oh, this sounds hot!

Read lot stories from blog that malay daddies quite like to have fun with guys even they're married and having kids.

Not sure these stories are true or not.

i know this is a pretty common erm preferences but i recently developed this weird obsessions with ultra hot married daddies...

i mean i saw a few really (for the lack of a better word) orgasmic straight married men with kids...

and all i wanna do when i saw them was to rip their clothes off and let them fuck me silly...

grrrrr

I have the same feeling too.

Oh, this sounds hot!

Read lot stories from blog that malay daddies quite like to have fun with guys even they're married and having kids.

Not sure these stories are true or not.

Yes, sounds hot...where can I find such stories? Can share? Thanks

Some bi-daddies just need gays to give them a good time like bj, because maybe gays know the anatomy much better....and hence able to appreciate their cocks much better...