Male HQ

Biggest And Longest Cocks Your Ass Has Taken

Sylph Boy

I am sure those who read your post would ask you to answer you own question first. Otherwise, why would they want to answer you when you didn't even volunteer your own answer.

And out of curiosity why are you collecting such data? 

There are already polls on how big, how thick, etc.

• 2 years later...

Pretty damn big and long but I have had bigger toys and veggie toy LOL. Delicious.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 8 February 2016 at 6:23 AM, doncoin said:

So what is the prize for taking the biggest and longest cock? Is there an award? Some sort of public ceremony to crown the achievement?

Nothing. Just worth bragging it. However i think I'm unlucky. The biggest so far i had was 4x4

On 08/02/2016 at 6:23 AM, doncoin said:

So what is the prize for taking the biggest and longest cock? Is there an award? Some sort of public ceremony to crown the achievement?

Nothing. Just saying. It's an experience you really have to try it to know and to hear someone tell you about it or show you a photo of it will never even come close. But I was answer the topic starter's question. How big or long can you go.. so as I said, I have not found something i can't yet and I had a big one from Moroccan guy who worked here for a while long time ago and he was big. try jamming down 6 inch circumference and about 10 inch long. Best two week of my life. :)

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

2 hours ago, upshot said:

Nothing. Just saying. It's an experience you really have to try it to know and to hear someone tell you about it or show you a photo of it will never even come close. But I was answer the topic starter's question. How big or long can you go.. so as I said, I have not found something i can't yet and I had a big one from Moroccan guy who worked here for a while long time ago and he was big. try jamming down 6 inch circumference and about 10 inch long. Best two week of my life. :)

You mean this , the size of the biggest,

Traffic cone S240ENT - S242ENT SIBILLE FAMECA Electric 

Practice makes perfect . Practice sitting on smaller one than moving onto bigger then biggest ones.

Largest-Collection-of-Traffic-Cones.aspx

3 hours ago, Guest said:

You mean this , the size of the biggest,

Traffic cone S240ENT - S242ENT SIBILLE FAMECA Electric 

Practice makes perfect . Practice sitting on smaller one than moving onto bigger then biggest ones.

I have tried and managed to get the smaller version of a traffic cone in me along with another friend who is into this. But the usual size is not for me. That will only be something  I do if I am into fisting and double fisting which I am not. That photo does look like the smaller road cone type which is just a little thicker then a dildo. Not that hard, even a troll could get that inside them.

Edited by upshot

8 hours ago, Sylph Boy said:

Are you guys for real? I can only take around 6.5 inches long before it comes to the curve to my sigmoido colon

As human beings, just like height, weight and other features can differ, all of us will have varying length of rectum length and size. I get to a little more then 7 inches where I reached my second sphincter which lead to my sigmoid colon.

That is why to go deeper something that is rigid will not get beyond that without bending or flexing enough to 'turn' slightly and once it get past that enrtry, it goes up further. The rectum, sigmoid colon and colon are all like a flexible tube held in place by tissues, muscles, membrane...etc  Over time some would have made the tube 'change' it's shape or pathway slightly enough to make it easier to take long flexible items. That is how some can get deep all the way the descending left colon and more. I got to only about the left side but not all the way up. The sensation is not so much feeling it go up so high.. for me anyway. It is the sensation of feeling something long drawn sensation in and out of your rectum and sphincter. Something you don't get from a 'short penis' can ever do. :) But it is a whole different game for those going beyond the 'norm'

sigmoid colon location.jpg

Edited by upshot
typo

The longer the cock size, the chance it will disturb the sigmoid colon hence you get chocolate as a present and also how strong is your rectum some are strong enough to poke whilst others with a pencil size cock will trigger a choco.

When I used to like anal sex, I can't have rough fucking as my rectum is too sensitive.

14 hours ago, Guest said:

The longer the cock size, the chance it will disturb the sigmoid colon hence you get chocolate as a present and also how strong is your rectum some are strong enough to poke whilst others with a pencil size cock will trigger a choco.

When I used to like anal sex, I can't have rough fucking as my rectum is too sensitive.

You don't get sensitive and it trigger you to shit. It's simply about learning how to properly cleaning yourself out before you have sex. too many I know only flush it a bit and get water clear and they stop after a few jet up the ass with water. You are only doing very superficial cleaning thinking you have cleared all the shit you have inside you. Your body does not  store everything one time in one place for you clean out. Your intestine, colon and rectum is like one very long conveyor belt of food that goes from digestion to turning into shit material at the end coming out.

You have to clean enough of it inside you from that long length of conveyor belt to stay clean long enough for you to have sex without hitting shit and thru out the hour or so. And in my case I can last 12 to 18 hours of start and stop anal fun and it is still clean, no shit and no smell. It is not UNIQUE to me but this is something people who have lots of anal sex and toy play can do this without problem. Unless you have bad bowel movement and diarrhea situation. The long read that Henry Tan put up on the subject explain it very well what i mean.

Hard thrusting by someone with average size cock and he keep doing this for a long few minutes, if you don't clean up enough is able to like a suction pump draw shit down from the colon where at the end near the sigmoid colon will be made to drop down into the rectum chamber. So if you take a bigger cock and he is someone who can last long and fuck hard and fast thrusting if you are not cleaning out enough you will draw shit.

My ritual cleaning is part sexual from the enema I do and it can be as long as one hour or more. It is not boring but part of the fun I get from it somehow it just felt nice to have water going inside and you fill yourself filling up and then holding it in. Do this long enough you do get to know your body very well and from the water going in and some how some times, you fill you can not get the same amount like the last one you discharge,,which usually means a shit ball is coming down and it block the way for water to get around it and the water build up is trying to push the shit back up. It is times like this, you just have to let the water back out and that is good as it also flush the shit out of you. Further cleaning you up further. It is not uncommon to have clear water coming out after a few flush of water inside you but then you wait a while you shit out or see excess water coming out that is brown again or you get sensation to shit again. That is just some shit from deeper in you having reach the point where you want to get it out. remember conveyor belt movement., If you can figure that out in your mind what i mean you know what I am saying. Do this long enough and you will not have a shitty accident at all if very very few. And yes it can happen, you are dealing with a human body. But the more you do this and take note, the easier it is for you to really enjoy anal sex. For one thing, you have no worry on my mind while doing it which is always a good thing apart from being able to have a big cock that is long and wide as well

The first big cock I've taken was by that son of a bitch first ex of mine. Lol... I was a horny bastard back then (maybe even now) and was literally dripping pre-cum when he pulled out that very huge dick. It was so big that I could wrap it around my wrists. But the sex wasn't all that fun before as I was still pretty much a virgin (although I have inserted many things in my ass prior). Plus it kinda hurt my self esteem a little since it was my first cock and it made me think that mine was small, but now that I've seen my share of cocks, mine ain't small at all~ Lol... I couldn't label a number on it as I had never measure it. But if I had to guess then it might have been a 9, and he has a very small body size even for a girl. 

My experience? A slightly bigger than average cock is the best when it comes to making me cum without touching my dick. And an average cock is best for sucking! I'm pretty much a top nowadays and I love sucking that perfectly average sized cock of my current boyfriend! :lol:

Not true... I have had 2 Ang Mo lovers and they were average like about 5 inches.. not even 6 inches. And yes I have had some that were longer but so did some Chinese, India, Middle Eastern..etc

Ang Moh cocks I had were varied, some are bigger than mine, some smaller than mine but mostly only average and soft like banana. Based on a lot of surveys, African men generally have the biggest cock.

Big or small... there is different in sensation heheh

tumblr_nazlgbP2411riog6go1_500.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 20/02/2016 at 12:56 PM, ixmog said:

I will say it's a 10 inch cock with a large meaty cock head and thick shaft which belongs to a Latino. LOL ... Memorable!

Wow. My biggest so far is 5x4. Am i pathetic?

On 2/13/2016 at 4:46 AM, upshot said:

you are lucky you got a huge moroccan dick.  in my younger days, i was a fuck buddy to a famous moroccan public figure (shall not mention any names here).  He was everything any bitch would want - handsome, rich and famous.  A whole bevy of beautiful women is always hovering around him and yes he love fucking a wet pussy.  But he also enjoys a tight arsehole.  He would pay for my airfare to London and I meet him at the Dorchester where he always stays.  He was everything but well hung.  His dick was rather average but he used it well.  Missing him but he is too old now to get it up, I guess.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• Guest locked this topic