Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

Had my very first good experience at Kelana Jaya swimming pool, started with eye contact then started to jerk off together and move on to sucking his dick and then lick his sexy ass hole. He shoot his load in my mouth to drink as we ended there. After me coming out from the cubicle I went to another cubicle just next to it I was so horny I kept the door open as I just jerk off while allowing people to look at me and I cum my load.

On 2/15/2017 at 10:36 PM, justforfun126 said:

wa so daring ah?? but what if other people who are not gay/bi saw you guys?

On 2/15/2017 at 9:10 PM, Tim2013 said:

I went to Kj pool today at 2pm. Was very quiet for 10-15 min . I dared to walk around in my sexy red jockstrap. Then I saw a hot guy about 35 yrs old cruising and he hinted me to join his shower . We kept the door open and he pulled my thick cock out and started sucking deep . Suddenly we saw a young guy walking who saw us . He stood and kept watching in the opposite shower while he was showering and stroking himself and I hinted him to join . Soon he came over and started sucking my nipples and kissing me . Later they took turns to suck me and I fucked the young guy . Wow was hot session ! I left completely satisfied 

WoW

I was there yesterday night

Had my very first experience

But not enough and satisfied I need more

Wanna go today?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic